May 04, 2024, 01:19:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 193585 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

Okay, now where were we??? 

Kind of hard to have any kind of discussion these days.

Well, there are those tapes that supposedly link Paulus to some Colombians.  I am particularly interested in those because as you will recall, I don't think Lorenzo involved in this in any way nor do I believe he is related to any Sloots.  However, he did have some Colombians employed or was connected to them at one time so this is the only possible connection to him I have ever seen and I am wanting to know if they could be the same Colombians by any chance.

And note I don't have to post all day every day every thing I don't believe and demand to be convinced of it.  I assume no one gives a rip what I believe or don't and we all have to think for ourselves.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2009, 11:15:04 PM »

THE PRODICAL SON

Luke 15:11-32 (NLT):

11 To illustrate the point further, Jesus told them this story: “A man had two sons.

12 The younger son told his father, ‘I want my share of your estate now before you die.’ So his father agreed to divide his wealth between his sons.

13 A few days later this younger son packed aLL his belongings and moved to a distant land, and there he wasted his money in wild living.

14 About the time his money ran out, a great famine swept over the land, and he began to starve.

15 He persuaded a local farmer to hire him, and the man sent him into his fields to feed the pigs.

16 The young man became so hungry that even the pods he was feeding the pigs looked good to him.  But no one gave him anything.

17 When he fina!y came to his senses, he said to himself, ‘At home even the hired
servants have food enough to spare, and here I am dying of hunger!

18 I will go home to my father and say, 'Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you,

19 and I am no longer worthy of being ca!ed your son. Please take me on as a
hired servant.'

20 So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his
father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son,
embraced him, and kissed him.

21 His son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you, and I am no longer worthy of being called your son.’

22 But his father said to the servants, ‘Quick! Bring the finest robe in the house
and put it on him. Get a ring for his finger and sandals for his feet.

23 And kill the calf we have been fattening. We must celebrate with a feast, 24 for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’

So the party began.

+++++++

Tamikosmom - "aka"...Shango Jr.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 30, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »

Look Wreck, 5000 posts!!!!!!!!
quality -- not quantity 

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:33 PM »

But, if he did really dive --  a boat would have had to take him out to the dive location. It was not right off shore.

How did the boat know where to go??

That's sort of a 'needle in the haystack' analogy. Someone HAD to have given CAPS or the Boat driver the location of the cage. WHO WOULD KNOW THAT other than the crew of the Persistence or ALE

Am I the only one that finds that hinky??

Don't worry -- I'm used to hearing 'yes' 

Yes.

Just kidding dear!!!!! 

that is most definitely hinky. Especially after we were told that all target locations were kept in a "safe, locked location, only known by two people"

Eenie--Meenie--Miney--Moe--Catch--Aruba--by--the--toe...
Lucky guess where the trap was...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2009, 11:18:50 PM »

quality -- not quantity 
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.
I need to trust the messenger to trust the message.

At least six of the Freebirds have been here to confirm all that
Kermit has posted.  I find them far more credible than your sources.

Lou ... please share who is the originator as well as his/her differing view with the forum.

Kermit never came on the SM forum and claimed ... "I know something but I won't tell."  Kermit backed up his/her words with post after post after post after post.

Actually ... when Kermit gave Kyle Kingman the opportunity to expose those posts.  Kyle declined but ... he never denied that there were posts.

Janet

+++++

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

Well, the SOURCE of the information is KYLE.

I give up. . . . .it's just impossible!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2009, 11:21:01 PM »

Interesting read.  This is the 5th suspect (joran, deepak, satish, steve croes and then:

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambaizis
Date: 13 June 2005 / 17:00
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement

Freddy was never a suspect ... he was only questioned as a witness in the Natalee Holloway case.  Freddy was detained as a suspect in August 2005 when Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were rearrested but ... the detention was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++

Aruba Authorities Detail Murder Suspicions
Friday, June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl
Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2009, 11:22:07 PM »

quality -- not quantity 

Hey, watch that!  But seriously, Wreck, you have been here forever and we have posted together since I don't know when so I was surprised that she has more posts than you do.

You are not meeting your quota!
j/k  You are a poster of few words but important ones.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »

ok...then I am back where I started when this all started. I have two differing views on what happened and I am trying to discern the truth...credibility seems important to me.

Lou ... please share who is the originator as well as his/her differing view with the forum.

Kermit never came on the SM forum and claimed ... "I know something but I won't tell."  Kermit backed up his/her words with post after post after post after post.

Actually ... when Kermit gave Kyle Kingman the opportunity to expose those posts.  Kyle declined but ... he never denied that there were posts.

Janet

+++++

Kermit

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly ...

And Jug and Lalas and Hotshot and who knows who else.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

THE PRODICAL SON

Luke 15:11-32 (NLT):

11 To illustrate the point further, Jesus told them this story: “A man had two sons.

12 The younger son told his father, ‘I want my share of your estate now before you die.’ So his father agreed to divide his wealth between his sons.

13 A few days later this younger son packed aLL his belongings and moved to a distant land, and there he wasted his money in wild living.

14 About the time his money ran out, a great famine swept over the land, and he began to starve.

15 He persuaded a local farmer to hire him, and the man sent him into his fields to feed the pigs.

16 The young man became so hungry that even the pods he was feeding the pigs looked good to him.  But no one gave him anything.

17 When he fina!y came to his senses, he said to himself, ‘At home even the hired
servants have food enough to spare, and here I am dying of hunger!

18 I will go home to my father and say, 'Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you,

19 and I am no longer worthy of being ca!ed your son. Please take me on as a
hired servant.'

20 So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his
father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son,
embraced him, and kissed him.

21 His son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you, and I am no longer worthy of being called your son.’

22 But his father said to the servants, ‘Quick! Bring the finest robe in the house
and put it on him. Get a ring for his finger and sandals for his feet.

23 And kill the calf we have been fattening. We must celebrate with a feast, 24 for this son of mine was dead and has now returned to life. He was lost, but now he is found.’

So the party began.

+++++++

Tamikosmom - "aka"...Shango Jr.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »

I find it very telling that they stayed for 4 months and the only human dive was the one done on the cage, which Silvetti & Trehan claim contained nothing.

I have not heard of any action by Beth or Dave (or Jug) to 'fund' the dives for the remaining 100+ 'viable' targets.

I also find that odd.

And I asked this before - but I'll ask again -- how EXACTLY did CAPS know where to dive to find the cage????

In other words -- who gave him the coordinates of the location?? Or was he swimming around in 90' of ocean water and stumbled upon it??

Inquiring minds want to know.

CapsLockWizard
"Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Of course, this is same post in which Caps said: "on the opening a business in Aruba... no way true. Need an Arubian Partner and the Business law for AVV or ofshore business registered in Aruba is not benefecial." 

And didn't I just see information and links posted in the last day or two that proved that to be untrue?  Is it possible he doesn't dive at all and was just making it up?  Of course, it's possible...

But, if he did really dive --  a boat would have had to take him out to the dive location. It was not right off shore.

How did the boat know where to go??

That's sort of a 'needle in the haystack' analogy. Someone HAD to have given CAPS or the Boat driver the location of the cage. WHO WOULD KNOW THAT other than the crew of the Persistence or ALE

Am I the only one that finds that hinky??

Don't worry -- I'm used to hearing 'yes' 

I think it would be hinky if we didn't already know/believe that Caps is associated with ALE/AHATA.  Was Clyde Burke driving the boat?

Word of the Day:  Hinky

You may be on to something Lifesong!

Don't forget...Aruba uses AHATA as part-time judicial personell...
Just imagine the president of Mariott on the Supreme Court...
Alene Schippers = Paris Hilton
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2009, 11:25:28 PM »

Interesting read.  This is the 5th suspect (joran, deepak, satish, steve croes and then:

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambaizis
Date: 13 June 2005 / 17:00
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator. Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement
That's interesting...I thought His last name had been determined to be Zedan or something different from Arambratzis..hmm. 

Seems to depend on whom you ask, Hotping.  This is the name his brother uses, isn't it?  I think some take advantage of the Spanish tradition of having two last names and deliberately try to confuse. 

Then add in their five to ten nicknames and it is a miracle we even know who they are!
I guess what I meant was that it seems on a legal document that They would use Your legal name which in Freddy's case could be Arends, Zedan Rodriguez or Armabatzis...there could be more for all I know..but I have to remember that Aruba doesn't do things the legal way... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »

quality -- not quantity 

Hey, watch that!  But seriously, Wreck, you have been here forever and we have posted together since I don't know when so I was surprised that she has more posts than you do.

I was a little more prolific at RWV before I joined SM. I posted front page mostly here.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »

1/11/06 - "The release said that the team in charge of the investigation in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, has a strong suspicion that the young women in question lost her life as a consequence of a punishable offence committed against her."
http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/search?q=Petition

Credit: Igsigs

Isn't that what this is all about? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2009, 11:30:07 PM »

I think that Kyle posted something about an underwater vacuum
that could be taken to the cage and possible DNA retrieved from
the site.
I have wondered if Caps went there (if he actually did) to make
sure that there was nothing to vacuum up.

That's a possibility Magnolia. I thought it odd that there were no 'photos' accompanying the post.

I'm not a diver, but I know that inexperienced divers do not go down 90'. On a whim. I don't recall seeing CAPS ever discussing that he was an experienced diver. But it's possible.

Yes Lifesong -- I've read all the posts about CAPS and the ALE connections. This innocuous little post however, confirmed it for me. Sad  Again, right from CAPS himself.

So, do we assume that the 100+ 'viable target' locations are no longer in safe keeping either?

Yes -- sometimes I like to state the obvious. For me, it reinforces the level of lieing and corruption and coverup.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Caps dove them already...
Clyde Burke took him out in a paddleboat...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

Janet

+++++

Kermit

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

I really do not want to go there Magnolia.

Lalas and Hotshot are John Silvetti supporters but ... I do not think for one minute that Jug would uphold John Silvetti if he was aware of the complete compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words as well as the second set of ROV images.

Jug may have suspected that the Persistence undertaking was two-fold but ... so did many internet posters.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2009, 11:32:28 PM »

Janet,

I just noticed that you passed a milestone in posts, too.  Now you have a title.  I was told that I could post things to counter Blah with this title and even arrest him.  Now he isn't even here to argue with me.  And I miss him and others who should be here as well.

But we must be thankful for the glass being half full and that there are as many of us still posting as there are.  I guess from time to time we are tested.  And yet we remain as determined as ever that Natalee and her family deserve justice no matter who or what tries to deter us from that course.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

quality -- not quantity 

Many, but not all posters lost their post count with the crashes.  I am one.  I would venture to guess that Wreck was one of those.  It doesn't matter, because we know, as you've said that his posts are important.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2009, 11:35:19 PM »

Janet

+++++

Kermit

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

I really do not want to go there Magnolia.

Lalas and Hotshot are John Silvetti supporters but ... I do not think for one minute that Jug would uphold John Silvetti if he was aware of the complete compilation of Kyle Kingman's own words as well as the second set of ROV images.

Jug may have suspected that the Persistence undertaking was two-fold but ... so did many internet posters.

Janet

Just quoting what ldstlou has said.  I always liked Jug and I am sure
that he is capable of coming here and reading for himself.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Kermit never said the email from Lala's was addressesd to him or sent directy from her to him.

Jug does know. He may just not be informing Idstlou
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
January 17, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
Kermit ... who is "I".
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.660
XXXX:  Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a snippet from an email I rec'd from Lalas.
I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details. Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.

Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer

She did so Ana

Idstlou --

Does that settle that minor difference of opinion?
Or is there somethng else?

BUCKSHOT

Once again, the frog has answered all questions aimed at it, and backed them up with fact...
There are others who have been extended the same offer to redeem/clarify/answer/rebutt (OE, Caps, Lalas) and have not done so.  Is this because they can not factual validate their posts? Or does the frog cat seem to have their tongue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.