May 17, 2024, 01:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 338212 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 15, 2011, 10:24:40 PM »

::snipping2::

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/15/ap/business/main20079961.shtml

The worst part of that is knowing that Cheney Mason who can't hear, can't speak properly and needs reading glasses but seldom wears them is armed..I think we should all be very afraid.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 15, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

The worst part of that is knowing that Cheney Mason who can't hear, can't speak properly and needs reading glasses but seldom wears them is armed..I think we should all be very afraid.

That blow hard needs to be B slapped!  What a crass old man.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 15, 2011, 10:33:38 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — An attorney for Casey Anthony says she's nervous about getting out of jail this Sunday. Cheney Mason says: "We are all vigilant and I am armed." Anthony has been the target of death threats following her acquittal on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

http://www.9and10news.com/Category/Story/?id=297031&cID=3

Hot head Mr. Cheney is armed? oh, this can't have a good outcome. What is he going to do, shoot her way out of jail? What the hell next? 
I wouldn't be surprised if baez and mason had paid ppl to make a mess of the release so it looks bad....JMO..

Pharlap, I bet you're right and if she gets out early that's why the reports of a videographer will be along to catch the first breath of freedom....for the big crazy casey show in "9 months or so" that her publicist/atty/manipulator predicted it would be before she would be ready for her debut.

....the old Geezer armed?  seriously Kathi B better stand way back, he's got a mean streak and they all feel invincible at this point. Azzes, everyone of them.

I'll go even further, bozo acting stupid and not prepared on purpose and JP bought into it.  The whole defense was orchestrated so they could get info in that wouldn't of other wise.

How could this have gone any more haywire? The mighty JP, all smoke and no fire....his legal legacy was his priority and baez, the shark con man lawyer seized on that with his good ole boy's help.  Baez & Mason yanked JP every which way but loose and along with the 12 most ignorant lazy people that ever stepped into a jury box , let a liar, thief and murderer go free.  Guess I haven't gotten over it, huh?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: July 15, 2011, 10:33:47 PM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hope they are able to keep any other Anthony's away from their happy day.

I hate to burst the romantic bubble , but last time I checked Mallory and Lee were both board members on George and Cindy's ittle non profit agency.  I don't think the apple falls far from the tree there either.

I agree, Gypsy. I will never trust an Anthony.

I also want to say I'd be uneasy if I were Mallory. Cindy and George claim to love her; she might be in danger if Cindy loves her more than she loves Casey. Or if Casey thinks that.

Just saying.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 15, 2011, 10:36:09 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez. 

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

I like that Tony and a previous roommate are giving it a go for a "Caylee's Law".

I read in a deposition of his that someone broke into his apartment and stole some things while he was "dating" Ms. Anthony.  Makes you go hmmmmmm...doesn't it.  Broke a window or something.

Now that you say it...I remember something about that, too.  Yes, right...hmmmmm!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 15, 2011, 10:38:01 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — An attorney for Casey Anthony says she's nervous about getting out of jail this Sunday. Cheney Mason says: "We are all vigilant and I am armed." Anthony has been the target of death threats following her acquittal on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

http://www.9and10news.com/Category/Story/?id=297031&cID=3

Hot head Mr. Cheney is armed? oh, this can't have a good outcome. What is he going to do, shoot her way out of jail? What the hell next? 
I wouldn't be surprised if baez and mason had paid ppl to make a mess of the release so it looks bad....JMO..

Pharlap, I bet you're right and if she gets out early that's why the reports of a videographer will be along to catch the first breath of freedom....for the big crazy casey show in "9 months or so" that her publicist/atty/manipulator predicted it would be before she would be ready for her debut.

....the old Geezer armed?  seriously Kathi B better stand way back, he's got a mean streak and they all feel invincible at this point. Azzes, everyone of them.

I'll go even further, bozo acting stupid and not prepared on purpose and JP bought into it.  The whole defense was orchestrated so they could get info in that wouldn't of other wise.

How could this have gone any more haywire? The mighty JP, all smoke and no fire....his legal legacy was his priority and baez, the shark con man lawyer seized on that with his good ole boy's help.  Baez & Mason yanked JP every which way but loose and along with the 12 most ignorant lazy people that ever stepped into a jury box , let a liar, thief and murderer go free.  Guess I haven't gotten over it, huh?

Lmao.....great post....
I know it's not suppose to be  funny, but it is....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: July 15, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hope they are able to keep any other Anthony's away from their happy day.

I hate to burst the romantic bubble , but last time I checked Mallory and Lee were both board members on George and Cindy's ittle non profit agency.  I don't think the apple falls far from the tree there either.

DITTO GDD
.....and let's not forget Mallory's great scene on the stand...and Lee only told the truth when if he had not, would have gotten his ass in deep dodo...let's not forget he got use immunity for his depo...if you haven't done anything wrong why would you need immunity?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 15, 2011, 10:39:30 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/george-anthony-casey-anthony-home_n_900136.html#s293900&title=Hot_Body_Contest
George Anthony, Casey Anthony's Father, Says She's Not Welcome Home
July 15, 2011

Casey Anthony is set to walk out of jail on Sunday, but she won't be walking home.

Her father George Anthony made it clear that his daughter will not be welcome in the family's Orlando home upon her release, according to Fox News.

In another sign that there's a family feud, George is supporting "Caylee's Law," a petition named for Casey's dead daughter that's gone viral and is under consideration in several states.

She'd take that house over in a minute!

She wont go there, not after she burned her bridges with her parents.

They wouldn't want her there either.  The Anthony's would be lucky if someone didn't burn down their house if she were there since she is so hated.  Vigilante justice.

Also, who knows, maybe she'd make more allegations of George sexually assaulting her.

Nope, not a good idea at all.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »

HLN 1 min ago. Referring to Judge Munyon as "Maximum Munyon" and expected to be tough but fair, running her court.

Sounds good. Hope she lives up to her moniker.

As far as I am concerned today was NOT a good start for her.....I read how tough but fair JP ran his court room too.....NOT!!!

I agree, Sunny.  This Munyon person seems to have not even considered that Zenaida
Gonzales is entitled to her day in court and not at the convenience of the slut.  I think Gonsalez is being treated unfairly by the court system.  Her life was disrupted by the slore and now she can't even get into court with her case. It's so unfair.  She deserves a hearing.

As far as Judge Perry is concerned, I did not find him either fair or tough.  He was a creampuff for Biaz and unfair to the prosecution.  Did he ever say, "Sit down, Mr. Baez?"  No, that was reserved for Ashton, even though Baez was jumping up[ and down like the judge's "Poptart."  With Baez it was teaching him the finer points of the law during court so that he wouldn't make a mistake and bring something up which would allow the prosecution to enter evidence which Perry had already ruled couldn't be introduced. And now, knowing his history, I am not surprised.  IMO a man who cannot keep his marriage vows cannot keep his word in any other aspect of his life.
Where is the punishment he said he would dole out to Baez when the trial was over?  I'm not holding my breath.  I have no respect for him.  Period.

BB...AGREE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:14 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

That's the BEST post Sunny!  Exactly how I feel!  (but expressed without using cuss words!)  Bravo! 

I can't take credit for writing it...but I sure did think it was worth sharing.....I am going to ask the author to either send it or allow me to send it to every newspaper in Pinalles County

that would be excellent to do Sunny!

When I clicked on the link, it says...you do not have permission to view this document....any suggestion as to how I can view what you shared?

Bumping for Shell 

TO ALL THE JURORS,  "there wasn't enough evidence". Apparently, they do not understand what circumstantial evidence is. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in this case. MUCH more than the Scott Peterson case and he got the death penalty.

I will help you out on what "circumstantial evidence" is according to the law. According to the law, behavior at the time of the offense in question is an important factor when determining (reasoning) guilt.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or the intervening inference. It is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example: If someone was charged with theft of money and was then seen in a shopping spree purchasing expensive items, the shopping spree might be circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt. If the person denies the shopping spree and attempts to cover up everything purchased, that is further circumstantial evidence. If the person claims someone else purchased the items and hid them in her closet when the items are discovered, that is even more circumstantial evidence.

Or if a person claims that a family member is missing when in actuality they are deceased, the cover up is circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt.

The most important piece of circumstantial evidence in the Casey Anthony case was her BEHAVIOR around the time of the offense. There was a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence.

1. When a person uncharacteristically disappears for a MONTH after the disappearance of her child, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

2. When she makes up a story about a FAKE NANNY kidnapping their child at the time her child is missing, that is tremendous CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

3.  When she LIES to the POLICE about why her daughter is missing, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.When a person lies to friends and family, claiming their child is ALIVE when they are actually DEAD, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

4.  When the words "how to make chloroform" was searched on her computer numerous times and traces of it are found in her trunk, which also smells of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

5.  When the "missing" child ends up in a bag in the woods 6 months later, that is EVIDENCE.

6.  When duct tape is found near the face of a dead child, that is EVIDENCE.

7.  When the defendant is seen at Blockbuster happily renting videos the evening that her child went missing and/or died, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

8.   When the defendant is out dancing after her baby disappears or dies, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

9.  When a person appears happy or even "giddy" after the offense, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

10.  When a person does not appear SAD when their child is missing or dead, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

11.  When a person gets a tattoo that says "Beautiful Life" a few days after their child supposedly "accidentally drowned" that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

12. When numerous experts, along with cadaver dogs, testify to the smell of human decomposition being in her trunk, that is EVIDENCE.

13. When numerous experts state that the components found in her trunk are consistent with human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE. When that same car has been ABANDONED by the defendant, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

14. When a hair from Caylee's head is found in the trunk with indication of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

15. When a mother tells people that she spoke to her DEAD child a month after she died....circumstantial evidence doesn't get much stronger than that. A mother could never claim she spoke to her dead child if she was not covering up her own contribution to her death. It goes against the laws of motherhood and loving a child. Most mothers had rather stay in prison for the rest of their lives rather than utter those words.

The reason why Casey went free is because the jurors were IGNORANT of the LAW. Jennifer Ford is the perfect example of how it happened. She thinks you have to know CAUSE of death in order to convict someone. She thinks there was more evidence that there was a drowning although there was ZERO evidence of a drowning. There was ZERO circumstantial evidence of a drowning. She thinks you have to know HOW someone died in order to convict them. Not all murders have a bullet Ms Ford. Does ANYONE know how Laci Peterson died? No. Yet Scott Peterson still got First Degree Murder and was put on death row. For a very good reason. The jury followed the law and looked at the circumstantial evidence and came to the determination through logic and reasoning that Scott Peterson more than likely is the person who killed his wife. This means they had no REASONABLE DOUBT that anyone else killed her.

People are too busy watching CSI to understand how most murder cases are determined. IT IS THROUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. Just like in the Scott Peterson case. He got the death penalty with MUCH less circumstantial evidence than there was against Casey Anthony. For centuries we have been convicting murderers before forensics even existed. Forensics are quite often not there. Life is not a TV show.

To all the people who want to complain about people being upset that Casey Anthony went free, if you want to say that there was no evidence against Casey Anthony and that the jury did the right thing....I would suggest you start campaigning for Scott Peterson's release from prison because obviously you believe he was wrongly accused.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »

Casey Anthony trial is over, but the bills are still coming

The figure is at least $400,000 and climbing — and that's above what it usually costs to put on a death penalty case.

But on Friday her lawyers filed notice that they're going to appeal her conviction.

They also filed a motion asking the court to declare her indigent for that appeal. That means the taxpayers could pick up the tab for that, too.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/casey-anthony-trial-is-over-but-the-bills-are-still-coming/1180796

It is going to be very interesting to see how JP handles all this.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #771 on: July 15, 2011, 10:41:27 PM »

Ashton's been on Greta. Now the DT's Mason and Sims are coming up. Not sure I want to watch. I see Sims isn't alone doing an interview anymore, though!   
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: July 15, 2011, 10:45:29 PM »

Ashton's been on Greta. Now the DT's Mason and Sims are coming up. Not sure I want to watch. I see Sims isn't alone doing an interview anymore, though!   
Wonder if Mason is going to show everyone his gun?  Im sorry could not stop myself.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 15, 2011, 10:48:15 PM »

@ Pharlap~~~ ..lol..... I think the world's smallest violin played by a monkey is all we're ever gonna get!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: July 15, 2011, 10:49:33 PM »

No........ Sims is on but separate from Mason. She hopes for "compassion" for KC. I, for one, am prepared to give her as much as she gave Caylee.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: July 15, 2011, 10:49:46 PM »

So.....what time frame are you thinking they will release her? 

I'm personally thinking around 2 a.m. Saturday.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #776 on: July 15, 2011, 10:51:34 PM »

So.....what time frame are you thinking they will release her? 

I'm personally thinking around 2 a.m. Saturday.

I agree that it will be Saturday. I was thinking under cover of darkness, but who knows?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 15, 2011, 10:52:55 PM »

Wonder if Mason is going to show everyone his gun?  Im sorry could not stop myself.
Maybe LP will show up with his cameras and his bounty hunter crew....poor wittle crazy....first all those intimidating armed poe-lice officers scaring the bejeebus out of her and now her own old fart daddykins with his own two shooter....she'l need the traumatologist, whiskey Sally...maybe she'll be in the limo sprinkling glitter???? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 15, 2011, 10:53:43 PM »

Well I'll bet Mason saying he is armed will really scared the hell out of someone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #779 on: July 15, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »

There is a small "executive" airport in Orlando. There has been speculation that there will be a charter waiting for her there, paid for by whoever is securing the first interview.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.