May 20, 2024, 06:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 322734 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

One of these days I'll spell defence defense right the first time 

Defence with a c is correct too !   It's the old English spelling; with an s it's the Americanized spelling.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2009, 01:41:01 AM »

A possibility is homicide.  Most likely by Ron's drug rages, but could also be Misty, probably intentional homicide with Misty.  Haleigh after all, lived in a dangerous household, and granny wasn't there then that I know of.  Ron and Misty will cover up for each other.  Misty is afraid of questioning because her memory was/is hazy when under the influence.  She doesn't want to admit to that, hence her inconsistencies, and besides she's not too bright to begin with.  It's so very sad seeing abused children living in depths of redneck (sorry) crude druggie society.  Children have to learn from early on to fend for themselves, for there are no adults around.  Their mothers are terrified of their fathers, and their fathers just are not mentally their, due to drugs.  Children must live with drugged out whiners, unwilling to seek employment or to work when provided with work.  It's the adults who need baby-sitters.  Getting by hand to mouth for the next drug supplier,  they do not seek out real help, ever.  The topic of mental health counseling has come up, but in this society that is at the bottom of the list.  They probably have never heard that term.  Sad, but true.  I am familiar with the underside culture.  It isn't pretty for kids who must endure it in order to grow up and hopefully have some free will that hopefully they will act upon.  Most commonly the kids become so traumatized by their own childhood, that they become imprisoned by it, and there is no escape.
Sad, but so true and the pattern continues when the children become adults.

As far a Misty and Ron, JMO but I feel like they both know exactly what happened to Haleigh. I think it is time for some real pressure on these two, mainly Misty. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: August 19, 2009, 02:17:00 AM »

I am so sad after reading Crystal's letter to HaLeigh.

I want to send a shout out to Strayze.

About money...RC paid all the bail money instead of losing the 10% to a bondsmen. He has donations, tax returns from April (high due to income and that special catagory for low income parents)
He has the back child support and I hear he got paid for the MH video exclusive to NG. He has received money (large amount) from video of wedding on the today show. He most likely is getting unemployment if not State Assistance. No rent or utilities either. More to come if he makes more appearances and with Mark Nejame, you can count on it. All my opinion.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 19, 2009, 07:57:43 AM »

Good Morning All!
Don't forget the Today Show.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 19, 2009, 08:10:07 AM »

Haleigh Cummings: Investigators change stance on missing girl's 6th birthday

8:28 p.m. EDT, August 18, 2009

SATSUMA - Investigators in Putnam County marked the sixth birthday of Haleigh Cummings with a news release stating they believe the missing girl was likely kidnapped by someone she knew, according to a TV station's Web site.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood said evidence and the work of investigators have minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger, WESH.com reported.

Greenwood said the missing girl's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects in the case, but Cummings' current wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, has not been cleared.

"Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case," the news release stated. "She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-investigation-081809,0,4327617.story

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: August 19, 2009, 08:29:45 AM »

NANCY GRACE Transcript 8-18-09

Police Say Haleigh Not Taken by Stranger

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/18/ng.01.html

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 19, 2009, 08:44:37 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Police Suggest Misty Not At Home When Haleigh Was Abducted
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
By Express

Haleigh Cummings, 5, was reported missing on February 10. by 17-year-old Misty.  Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood said evidence and the work of investigators have minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger.Greenwood said physical evidence found at the Cummings’ home contradicted Croslin-Cummings’ account of her evening activities. 

Following a part of the Nancy Grace Show transcript, indicating that police believe Misty Crosling was NOT at home when Haleigh disappeared.

GRACE: Good question. T.J. Hart, joining us there in Gainesville, Florida. First of all, are Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin still together? I know they married.

T.J. HART, PROGRAM & NEWS DIR., WSKY 97.3FM, COVERING STORY (via phone): Yes. In fact, they`re living with Miss Sykes at (INAUDIBLE) at this point. And to answer the other question about searchers, there`s a search probably going to take place in about six weeks. Tim Miller with Texas EquuSearch has been invited to come in and participate in the search at the request of Ronald`s family. And they`re going to wait until some of the summer vegetation is down and out before they start trying to tackle that mess.

One of the things that is going on right now is that the police aren`t told that Misty was even home at the time of the abduction. In fact, in their press release, they mentioned that any citizen with any direct knowledge of Misty`s activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office.

GRACE: Well, T.J., they might as well take out an ad on 3rd Avenue that says Misty Croslin was not at home at the time of the kidnapping. Because if they, the police, are asking the public.

HART: That`s right.

GRACE: Hey, did any of you see the stepmother the night she went missing, the night she says she`s at home washing the blankets and putting them to bed at 8:00? I mean.

HART: That would explain making up some of these stories on the fly, allegedly, in the way of putting together a time line.

GRACE: And let`s go back to the lawyers. Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi in New York, Raymond Giudice,
Atlanta, Hugo Rodriguez, Miami.

Raymond, this means that if we`re interpreting what the police are saying correctly, this just puts it out there. Here`s a theory. And again, Misty Croslin is not a suspect. That if they are asking, “where is she?”

RAY GIUDICE, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Right.

GRACE: That night. That suggests that everything she said was false. She was not at home. She did not put them to bed at 8:00. She did not put a blanket on them. She didn`t wake up to go to the bathroom and notice the child was missing.

And if you believe that somebody else took the child, you would have to believe in the window, the hours that she`s gone, somebody detected she was gone and knew how to get into the back door and not make a mark on the door and take the child.

Now how likely is it, Raymond Giudice(criminal defense atty), that all those factors fit together?

GIUDICE: Right. I really believe law enforcement is trying to smoke her out. There`s been no action on this case in six months. And they`re trying to get a reaction from her one way or another. Either a defensive statement or does she go hire counsel and clam up and they interpret that as an indication that as law enforcement would believe she has something to hide.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #847 on: August 19, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »

I just wanted to come here and post a poem Crystal wrote to HaLeigh on her my-space, it broke my heart and I just wnted to share it with everyone..........so sad..

General
Poem for HaLeigh HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEIGH, FROM: MOMMY I can feel your soft fingers fold into my hand as I hear you say " Mommy" This precious memory is more than I can stand. I can see your face glowing with innocence and love. Your curls lay soft against your face, as your memory lays soft on my heart. Where are you HaLeigh I must demand! I can see your eyes filled with wonder as they give out a bright spark. Why can't someone find you? Who knows? Will they set you free? HaLeigh the love you have given to me would bring most moms to their knees.And because of your love I now bend on my knees to ask.."God Please Bring You Home To Me!" A million times I've needed you, A million times I've cried.If I was there could I have saved you? For you I would have died. I wish I could snuggle near you and whisper your name. "HaLeigh precious HaLeigh... I Love You!" "I'm right here at your side." So on this 6th birthday I promise I will dip into my well of faith, new strength to find.... I will look the whole world over UNTIL, MY HALEIGH, I FIND!" I Love You Always Your One And Only, Mommy

Thanks HH for bringing that over~it brought tears to my eyes and anger to the enablers of Misty and anger towards DCF. First, Mama Neves and GGMA Sykes are beginning to remind me of Cindy Anthony to some degree in their enablement of Ron for so long, yet it seems to continue with their statements about Misty being unfairly treated............FTLOG women, step back and look at what is going on and had been for 6 months......before that you sat by while your golden child allowed his precious babies to be cared for by someone you really don't know, a drugged out teen with no value system whatsoever and now you feel you must protect her. Grow some cajones and look clearly at this picture "it is what it is", and how can you all be so blind to these facts.........unless you are helping cover for Misty because SHE is helping cover for RC and whatever happened in that MH that fateful night.

Second, DCF soooooo dropped the ball on this as they have so many other cases, just look thru the SM forums and see how many children have been failed by the system IMO DCF and the Cummings family in general have blood on their hands for what has happened to this precious little girl. I am so way beyond pizzed at what is happening to these children these days and wonder how many tragedies have to occur before someone steps up to the plate to do what is right. Sorry, rant over for the time being

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #848 on: August 19, 2009, 09:44:02 AM »

Teresa and Mark will not be on Today show today.

Instead they were on CBS this morning.

You can see the interview here

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5251590n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

Sorry I didn't know this in time to alert everyone.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: August 19, 2009, 09:44:29 AM »

IM, you said exactly how I am feeling, but you said it much better than I would, because my anger would cause me to say things I would regret. That was a lovely poem Crystal wrote for Haleigh  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 19, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »

Shades of the Anthonys, I'm ill, but that is what I'm seeing.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: August 19, 2009, 09:58:24 AM »

OS

morning all..
thanks OS for the video..
I do believe that Teresa is trying to get to the bottom of this and that she wants Misty to clear things up as she said...I believe that she has to choose her words wisely, as to whether she thinks that Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...She wants answers or she wouldn't have gone ahead and gotten this attorney who also said that Misty needs to supply the answers in the 5 hr gap...jmo...
Teresa does not want to have  a total rift with Ron over Misty or he may keep Ron jr. away from her possibly? She is playing it smarter by going through an attorney to get answers ....imo..
Things are going to happen now....with all the attention going towards Misty and the time line...I feel that it won't be long now till they bring her in again for questioning...My question, what took this long?
God bless Haleigh and praying that she will be found soon!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: August 19, 2009, 10:00:32 AM »

IM, you said exactly how I am feeling, but you said it much better than I would, because my anger would cause me to say things I would regret. That was a lovely poem Crystal wrote for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

Thanks NRCG~I wanted to say more (believe me  ), and wanted to be more eloquent, but I just am furious now and my anger is brewing, I was far more controlled than I wanted to be.

More than anything my heart is sick with worry over Butterbean as it looks like the chit may soon hit the fan and he will be right smack in the middle of it and he deserves far better than that. Realistically his sister will never come home and he's living in the backyard of GGMA Sykes in a trailer with R/M, he needs to be taken out of that enviroment before something happens to him, sadly IMO it is too late for Haleigh but there is still some hope he can escape anything physical happening to him - it's just a shame the pyshological damage has already been done.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »

Thanks NRCG~I wanted to say more (believe me  ), and wanted to be more eloquent, but I just am furious now and my anger is brewing, I was far more controlled than I wanted to be.

More than anything my heart is sick with worry over Butterbean as it looks like the chit may soon hit the fan and he will be right smack in the middle of it and he deserves far better than that. Realistically his sister will never come home and he's living in the backyard of GGMA Sykes in a trailer with R/M, he needs to be taken out of that enviroment before something happens to him, sadly IMO it is too late for Haleigh but there is still some hope he can escape anything physical happening to him - it's just a shame the pyshological damage has already been done.
I have no faith in the system at all, they dropped the ball and the child is the one suffering. But what I'm afraid of more, is if this would be looked into again, and this time Jr would be placed with his mother, what would Ron do? I have some thoughts and they aren't good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 19, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

OS
Thanks, interesting, the Ron Cummings, lets try to clean you up in the public's eye tour. The word cleared was not used by LE. If that word cleared has been used for Ron and Crystal I would like to see it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: August 19, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »

I have no faith in the system at all, they dropped the ball and the child is the one suffering. But what I'm afraid of more, is if this would be looked into again, and this time Jr would be placed with his mother, what would Ron do? I have some thoughts and they aren't good.

ITA as I have no faith in the system either.......look at the Manwill case and I caould name countless others (including my own with my son's case), thank God he was appointed a GAL and the Judge listened to the GAL and protected him.

I don't even want to think of what he would do, nor do I wnat to even have those thoughts that creep into my head......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: August 19, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »

OS
Thanks, interesting, the Ron Cummings, lets try to clean you up in the public's eye tour. The word cleared was not used by LE. If that word cleared has been used for Ron and Crystal I would like to see it.

Good luck with that, Ron is his own worst enemy IMO........also, I have seen many cases where LE states #### is NOT a suspect just to arrest them sometime later. MOO, I think the PCSO may be trying to squeeze the weakest link I missed the interview, was it just TN or was Ron there???? If ROn wasn't there, looks like mommy neves is cleaning up for him yet again. FTLOG someone let him be held accountable for his actions and decision.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: August 19, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »

I'm trying to figure out why Teresa needs an attorney.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: August 19, 2009, 10:49:55 AM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/19/news/news01.txt           Misty does for sure have a lawyer.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: August 19, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

I'm trying to figure out why Teresa needs an attorney.

NRCG~did you watch the interview on the link? If so, what was the jist of it - I don't have my laptop and can't watch it TIA

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.