May 22, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323843 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!

I don't think we know yet.  I doubt it.

Thanks Klaas.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:48 PM »

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

That is what i was talking about. 
What is he saying???  What does he know???  This is sooo distubing

I think what he was saying with this is that Casey has fallen prey to the Devil (that which we can not see and that which the natural world does not know or acknowledge) 
I think what he meant by things being set in motion a long time ago is just that which we all have been saying, GA and CA cover up for her and do not allow her to reap the effects of her actions.  Choices by Casey made all her life in the direction of "evil" have effected the person that she is today and in result effected poor Caylee.

THAT IS IMO - feel free to interpret how you see it.

That is pretty much how I interpret it too ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: September 21, 2008, 12:41:51 PM »

Could the guy from the BF be in Florida to test the bones they found for chloroform? 

In my other post I was wondering if that is why the security guard asked for immunity, because she told LP & RD what she saw and heard, not realizing they would go on national TV and tell the world.  That would open her up to a lawsuit, and possibly criminal charges?  Just speculating. 

Given the well known physical and chemical properties of chloroform, there is no way chloroform would be in the bones.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: September 21, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »

Please can someone tell me the answer to this question: Is it true (fact) that ZG has a sister named Samantha in real life? Thanks!
If you mean the ZG that Casey created as her nanny, the answer would have to be no because ZG in this capacity does not exist.

There are several hundred ZG's in Florida.  One of them may have a sister named Samantha, but does it really matter?

It only matters if the ZG at that visited Sawgrass apartments that day had a real sister named Sam.
In both of her interviews, where she is in shadows, the ZG who applied to Sawgrass Apts has only mentioned her children and husband as family members.  So, I'd have to say we don't know definitively if this particular ZG has a sister or if she might be named Samantha.

BRING NATALEE HOME
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1164 on: September 21, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »

Thanks Pinky...LOL "Ms"??  LOL  Thats funny...

Wink Welcome.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 21, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »

Now this is just my interpretation of Rev. Grund's statement. I don't think the Grund family will say negative things in return, I suspect Rev. Grund is thinking of the scriptures that promise they won't be hurt by any accusations made by the Anthony family.
You could be right.  It's really up to reader's interpretation as he isn't specific as to what he means.

Yes. I could be wrong, as well. I am only speculating from the perspective of a minister. For the sake of full disclosure, I am one. Though, I am not a pastor of a church; I do write Christian articles, etc. Still, he could be eluding to something else, since different denominations are sometimes as divided as Christians and Atheists.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1166 on: September 21, 2008, 12:48:17 PM »

If you mean the ZG that Casey created as her nanny, the answer would have to be no because ZG in this capacity does not exist.

There are several hundred ZG's in Florida.  One of them may have a sister named Samantha, but does it really matter?

It only matters if the ZG at that visited Sawgrass apartments that day had a real sister named Sam.
In both of her interviews, where she is in shadows, the ZG who applied to Sawgrass Apts has only mentioned her children and husband as family members.  So, I'd have to say we don't know definitively if this particular ZG has a sister or if she might be named Samantha.

She was interviewed to clear her name the other day by Channel 9? I want to say. A local channel and she said she didn't have sister named Samantha.

Lemme go find some link.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

Thank you. I was wondering about this, because if indeed the ZG at Sawgrass has a sis named Sam, then I would want to know if that info was on the visitor card she filled out to see the apt. I would think that would help us narrow down where KC got the info, since there are so many stories out there about where she came up with the name. However, if she doesn't have a sis named Sam, or if that info wasn't on the card, then we still have to wonder about many more sources than just the visitor card at Sawgrass. That is why I wanted to know. Thank you for this info.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1168 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:15 PM »

Sorry if this may come off as callus, but I have to make mention as its funny...
If Zenida Gonzales that has been interviewed has a sister named Samantha, then I feel really sorry for Zenida as her parents named her a Latin name and then gave her sister a plane Americanized name.  What I am trying to say, IMO is this...Samantha is a name Casey pulled out of her A$$ to change her story quickly when she realized the evidence was making her look ridiculous.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »

pink angel, thank you for looking.  There are so many media releases and videos, that I don't remember that one.  But, if you can find it, that will answer a question I see often.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:34 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Do any of you know or with your monkey connections if Tim is going back to Orlando?
also Is Dana going to have LP on his radio show??

Thanks

Goes and sits in corner like good mouse

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: September 21, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »

If you look up R-12 as an inhalent, it says it is called "Duster" by the users, used to exhance sexuel highs.  So, I wonder if it would show up as chloroform?????

No.

R-12 is dicholorodifluoromethane, also known under its brand name as Freon.  This is an entirely different substance from chloroform which is trichloromethane.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 21, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Do any of you know or with your monkey connections if Tim is going back to Orlando?

Thanks

I have no idea when Tim Miller and TES will be going back to Orlando.

From what I hear Dana won't be doing a show tonight, it will be tomorrow night.  Not sure if Padilla will be on the show or not, I don't have the lineup for tomorrows show yet.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: September 21, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Thanks

TES did state that they would be back, not sure what the time frame for that was.  TES does have an announcement to make soon...
I know that Des and Klaas were trying to reach Dana to have LP put onto his show as LP was willing and ready to go.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: September 21, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Thanks

I have no idea when Tim Miller and TES will be going back to Orlando.

From what I hear Dana won't be doing a show tonight, it will be tomorrow night.  Not sure if Padilla will be on the show or not, I don't have the lineup for tomorrows show yet.

thank you Klass and great to see you again Smile

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: September 21, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »

Sorry if this may come off as callus, but I have to make mention as its funny...
If Zenida Gonzales that has been interviewed has a sister named Samantha, then I feel really sorry for Zenida as her parents named her a Latin name and then gave her sister a plane Americanized name.  What I am trying to say, IMO is this...Samantha is a name Casey pulled out of her A$$ to change her story quickly when she realized the evidence was making her look ridiculous.
Yes, she did make this up.  And, it is funny to think someone named Zenida Gonzales, or better yet the hypenated Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales, would have a sister named Samantha!  Here's the origin of the name Samantha:

The girl's name Samantha \s(a)-man-tha, sam(a)-ntha\ is pronounced sa-MAN-thah. It is of English origin. Feminine form of Samuel (Hebrew) "God heard". Also contains the Greek -antha which means "flower". Occasionally used in the 17th-19th centuries. Samantha became popular in the 1960s due to the TV show "Bewitched". Actress Samantha Eggar.
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Samantha

This is definitely NOT an Hispanic name!  LOL

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: September 21, 2008, 12:54:42 PM »

If you look up R-12 as an inhalent, it says it is called "Duster" by the users, used to exhance sexuel highs.  So, I wonder if it would show up as chloroform?????

No.

R-12 is dicholorodifluoromethane, also known under its brand name as Freon.  This is an entirely different substance from chloroform which is trichloromethane.

They were very quick to note that the chloroform found in the truck was to be in the purest form as well. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: September 21, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Thanks

I don't have answers to your questions Sue, but wanted to say it's great to have you back in the cage.  I've missed seeing you.  Welcome back!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: September 21, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »

No, you have a point. It would be unusual, but not entirely out of line. My sis-in-law has a non-Hispanic name and her sisters both have Hispanic names. She was the baby, and by that time, they were realizing it wasn't cool to be Hispanic where they lived. So, they gave her a non-Hispanic name and refused to teach her Spanish.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: September 21, 2008, 12:57:09 PM »

Thanks AZ..the first time I heard that ZG had a suposed sister named Samantha I literally said out loud "Are you serious!?!!"
I think that is a good indicator that when Casey is under pressure she does not think as quick on her feet as she would like to think she does. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.