May 04, 2024, 05:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 - 1/3/09  (Read 228347 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: January 02, 2009, 03:42:02 PM »

Well, how much "wisdom" is required just to tell the truth?

All we have asked Aruba for is an accounting of our citizen.  We have every right to do this and expect an honest and factual reply. 

To date, we have never received anything even close to being believable.

You have to remember the lies you tell but you don't have to remember the truth because the truth is always there.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 02, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »

All we have asked Aruba for is an accounting of our citizen.  We have every right to do this and expect an honest and factual reply. 

You have to remember the lies you tell but you don't have to remember the truth because the truth is always there.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #322 on: January 02, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »

Distractions, distractions, distractions...  I think we may even have a special thread for that here.  

Spent some time there myself.  

The words pathetic, laughable and wrong come to mind.

Words posted by a very wise woman.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 02, 2009, 03:47:11 PM »

O/T
http://www.tmz.com/

John Travolta's Son Dies
Posted Jan 2nd 2009 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston. We do not know the circumstances of his death.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2009, 03:48:57 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas tells TMZ the son of John Travolta died today.

We're told 16-year-old Jett was vacationing with Travolta and wife Kelly Preston. We do not know the circumstances of his death.

There have been reports that Jett was autistic, though Travolta has denied it, saying he suffers from Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease.

How sad, thanks for letting us know Klaas.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:12 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

I just read that. Sad.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

Oh no!!!  That is so sad.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 02, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

Aruba
`Brinkman often stands alone'
2 Jan, 2009, 14:00 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - the Dutch Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman (PVV) also stands often alone within the Dutch delegation, says CDA-Member of Paliament Jan van Bochove. Van Bochove reacts to the question if, during the parliamentary consultation kingdom relations (POK) that coming Monday 5 January will start, difficulties will be expected because of the presence of the outspoken member of Parliament. I expect that this time, just like during the POK in June in the Netherlands, there will be tough discussions and antagonisms, but that one is prepared to each other to listen, thus the CDA-kamerlid tells during an interview with the World Service (WereldOmroep).
Brinkman said beginning December 2008 about Aruba `They are corrupt ash hell'. He did this pronouncement during an interview with the American TV station Fox concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
During POK, which startd coming Monday, Dutch, antillian and Arubaanse members of Parliament will conduct consultation with each other. The most important conversation subject probably will be the state developments within the kingdom. The consequences of the decisions which have been taken during the last round table conference (RTC) will exhaustively be discussed, thus thinks Van Bochove. The Member of Parliament lays from that the decisions who must come about in the different countries in good consultation must be discussed, particularly if it concerns consensus realm laws. This year must be cut knots concerning a large number of bills and decide in this context. This will go probably not always even easily. It will clash the coming year regularly, thus Van Bochove. The future Court of Justice will be also again discussed.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51091.php
Brinkman
What Hero Brinkman (PVV) concerns, with which Antillian Members of Parliament during POK on Curaçao did not want to talk, as a result of which the complete consultation did not continue, expects Van Bochove `that it this time exactly goes like the way it went during a parliamentary consultation in June in the Netherlands'. Then mister Brinkman was also present, there with him has been discussed all kinds of matter. From that large antagonisms were proved to exist, but one had been prepared then to listen to eachother and exchange ideas.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51121.php

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 02, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

John Travolta’s 16-year-old son, Jett, has died after a hotel accident in the Bahamas, according to TMZ.

The actor and his family were on vacation at the Old Bahama Bay hotel on the Grand Bahama island, when Jett fell and hit his head on the bathtub, a source told Access on Friday at 10 AM PST.

Following the accident, Jett Travolta was taken to Rand Memorial Hospital in the Bahamas.

TMZ said a spokesperson at the hospital confirmed the teen’s death.

When contacted by Access Hollywood, an employee at the Old Bahama Bay hotel, where Travolta owns several beachfront units, said she was “not allowed to talk about [the incident].”

Jett was one of two children for the actor and his wife, Kelly Preston. The couple also has an 8-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu.

Travolta, 54, and Preston, 46, were married in September 1991. Jett was born the following April.

Copyright 2008 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/report-john-travoltas-teen-son-dies-following-fall-at-bahamas-hotel_article_12857

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 02, 2009, 04:16:22 PM »

Aruba
`Brinkman often stands alone'
2 Jan, 2009, 14:00 (GMT -04:00)

Oranjestad - the Dutch Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman (PVV) also stands often alone within the Dutch delegation, says CDA-Member of Paliament Jan van Bochove. Van Bochove reacts to the question if, during the parliamentary consultation kingdom relations (POK) that coming Monday 5 January will start, difficulties will be expected because of the presence of the outspoken member of Parliament. I expect that this time, just like during the POK in June in the Netherlands, there will be tough discussions and antagonisms, but that one is prepared to each other to listen, thus the CDA-kamerlid tells during an interview with the World Service (WereldOmroep).
Brinkman said beginning December 2008 about Aruba `They are corrupt ash hell'. He did this pronouncement during an interview with the American TV station Fox concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.
During POK, which startd coming Monday, Dutch, antillian and Arubaanse members of Parliament will conduct consultation with each other. The most important conversation subject probably will be the state developments within the kingdom. The consequences of the decisions which have been taken during the last round table conference (RTC) will exhaustively be discussed, thus thinks Van Bochove. The Member of Parliament lays from that the decisions who must come about in the different countries in good consultation must be discussed, particularly if it concerns consensus realm laws. This year must be cut knots concerning a large number of bills and decide in this context. This will go probably not always even easily. It will clash the coming year regularly, thus Van Bochove. The future Court of Justice will be also again discussed.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_51091.php
Brinkman
What Hero Brinkman (PVV) concerns, with which Antillian Members of Parliament during POK on Curaçao did not want to talk, as a result of which the complete consultation did not continue, expects Van Bochove `that it this time exactly goes like the way it went during a parliamentary consultation in June in the Netherlands'. Then mister Brinkman was also present, there with him has been discussed all kinds of matter. From that large antagonisms were proved to exist, but one had been prepared then to listen to eachother and exchange ideas.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_51121.php

Thanks caesu!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 02, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »

O/T

John Travolta's Son Dies

Aw, that is very sad.

Thanks for posting this.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

Sapo is the Portuguese and Spanish term for a toad.

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

BS kermit worked with two presidents brought down one.
NO WAY she is deliberately making things up to confuse us.
 I thinks it's Caps that's confusing us.
I also thinks he's more then one poster. JMO

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: January 02, 2009, 04:43:56 PM »

Um...that should have read, "The real facts remained covered up"

I need more coffee, I think.

Just got my second cup! JUSTICE FOR NATALEE is all this is about.The only Glory this is about is brining Natalee home.....

I agree totally. We all just need to keep our eye on the ball and not get distracted, I think.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 02, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »

CAPS SAID

So like a said: in colombia they call those that make information up to confuse the issues of this case a SAPO.

FROM WIKI

I believe CAPS is telling us that Kermie is deliberately making things up to confuse us.

This is a legit question, because statements like these have really caused me to question the motives of Kermit. What president did he/she bring down? Nixon? I thought it was Deepthroat who just passed away that brought down Nixon.

So Kermit brought down a president. And she/he single handily exposed the "Aruba cover-up". I know Klaas says she never said that but look up her posts, she claimed that here and on BFN. This really makes me think the motivation is about ego and not Natalee. I have seen several references to her taking down a president, is it something that can be substantiated?

Also Jen states that there are rumors floating that Jug knew the Persistence was first about oil, second about Natalee? Wow...is that her theory...whose theory? Just speculation or rumor? Those are some serious accusations imho.

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -  on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM 
Quote from: Magnolia on December 31, 2008, 05:34:29 PM
I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

I don't think Jen was accusing Jug of anything.  She asked a question.  I didn't take it that this was her personal theory.  Has there been people at other sites saying this?  I am not a member elsewhere so I don't know.  Do you?

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 02, 2009, 05:06:16 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #788 12/31/08 -  on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM 
Quote from: Magnolia on December 31, 2008, 05:34:29 PM
I just don't understand why people like Mum and Lalas & idstlou and
all of the former posters here are so angry.
Anybody who reads all of this information should see the
truth to it.  They are nitpicking at the least little word.

Why are they so mad about it all?

This is Jen's quote:

I'll one up you with a question here.........

why are some at that site saying that JUG knew the MAIN goal of the Persistence for that trip was oil related?

This is me!

I don't think Jen was accusing Jug of anything.  She asked a question.  I didn't take it that this was her personal theory.  Has there been people at other sites saying this?  I am not a member elsewhere so I don't know.  Do you?

Tried to fix my own quote! 

Looks like ldstlou is gone.  Maybe when she comes back, if she does, she can answer my question?!? 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 02, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

Just thinking out loud here.

snipped>>>>>>>>>>

It's sarcastic and it's nasty.  If you aren't aware that there are deep friendships in this forum, then I would be honored to tell that there are.  This is a very difficult period of time for everyone at both SM and Freebirds.  People who have stood tigether for years are now standing on opposite sides of a fence.  Please don't make this any more difficult than it already is.  The fire doesn't need fuel in the form of sarcastic comments. 

snipped>>>>>>>>

It seems to me that ldstlou may have been fueling the fire.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: January 02, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

It does not take wisdom to tell the truth.
In this situation It takes integrity to tell the truth, But that does not appear to be part of their Culture. It also appears that the closed eyes and empty memories are driven by some sort of fear of ?... Fear of what is the question.. I think that comes down to a corrupt socialist government both on Aruba and in the Netherlands. Then there is a large Mafia style group of business people who are involved in everything from gambling to prostitution and drugs and they are the primary employer outside of the government.
 Same thing we are headed for.. anyways that is just my opinion..
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Well, in my opinion she brought down Clinton, must be Monica Lewinsky 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 02, 2009, 05:22:48 PM »

CAPS SAID

FROM WIKI

Well, in my opinion she brought down Clinton, must be Monica Lewinsky 

You thought of one I hadn't.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #339 on: January 02, 2009, 05:30:57 PM »

Ain't that the truth! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.