May 22, 2024, 10:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 256448 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: April 29, 2009, 08:15:18 PM »

texasmom

I am grateful that you brought over GBMW's post.  I almost brought it over, myself.  GBMW  spent a lot of time on it.  I appreciate it.

Paulus and Anita never suspected Joran was lying.  Anita did think maybe an accident when Paul called her in the Netherlands and told her that Joran was the last to be seen with the girl.

only problem....at that time...supposedly....the security guard, with the walkie-talkie was the last seen with Natalee.  How did Paulus know and tell Anita that Joran was the last with her??.....The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 29, 2009, 08:18:10 PM »

Magnolia

I think P or W said it was a statement from the judge, that ordered the last arrest, that the communication, at the time that Deepak? had with someone, said "her death was not good" and Joran "beat her to death".  Never heard that before.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #882 on: April 29, 2009, 08:20:22 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: April 29, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

texasmom

I am grateful that you brought over GBMW's post.  I almost brought it over, myself.  GBMW  spent a lot of time on it.  I appreciate it.

Paulus and Anita never suspected Joran was lying.  Anita did think maybe an accident when Paul called her in the Netherlands and told her that Joran was the last to be seen with the girl.

only problem....at that time...supposedly....the security guard, with the walkie-talkie was the last seen with Natalee.  How did Paulus know and tell Anita that Joran was the last with her??.....The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Thanks Buckeye.  Yes, I noticed that comment of Anita's among a few others also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 29, 2009, 08:51:24 PM »

MY PERSONAL OPINION.IF YOU UNDERMINE BETH HOLLOWAY.I DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU DO OTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPRECIATE WHAT THEY CHOOSE!I JUST TEND TO DISAGREE...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 29, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »

Edward ... could you please expand on your words in the following post.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Edward
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #839 on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

He (Dave) really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

DAVE is Gold... I hope that they find the answer one day soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg659484;topicseen#msg659484

OK 

1. Dave Holloway is pure gold in my book. "Hero"
He is a little too nice.. He needs to be a little more street smart and not so friendly with the enemy. mo.

Time miller sat in a room owned by the American consulate and talked with Marcos in Nicaragua..
 Marcos is actually on camera which means members of a film crew met him !!
The American consulate employee felt that Marcos was telling the truth..
That American consulate member met and talked with Marcos !!

Time miller "who is not as trusting as Dave" Thank God, put a GPS device on Marcos.. To track his movements, and THAT is or should be stored someplace.

Then shit hits the fan and Marcos makes the final phone call.. 
"There has been a change in plans"

Marcos was a set up.. !!! To drag Tim Miller away from Persistence, MO.
Marcos works for the bad guys.. !! or he is a dead man laying in the forests of Nicaragua next to the body of Natalee Holloway which he says he received and disposed of in the forest..

How did he receive that body ? In A 55 gallon drum ? 
Only Tim Miller, the American consulate, and the film crew and our Hero Dave Holloway know.
Because Marcos told them HOW he received the body... !!!!

He is on film and can be identified and thoroughly investigated by the F.B.I. and Interpol as they not only have him on film , they have many qualified witness to his story.

IF They can connect Marcos to anyone on Aruba or in Chicago through telephone contacts or emails or letters sent or what ever else ..It leads back to the people that actually sent him in to distract Dave Holloway and ultimately Tim Miller from being on board the Persistence while evidence was recovered.

WHY Dave sent Tim at that time in history is beyond me..
Dave needs to stop being such a nice guy with these people in my humble opinion.

Some things makes no sense and WHY Dave and Tim have tossed Marcos to the side is also beyond me.
Marcos is the ticket to ALL other people involved in this case.
He is the keystone, pull him out and the whole bridge falls down.
jmho

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: April 29, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Edward

He (Dave) really is.. He and Tim Miller I hope have followed Marcos to the end..
 Marcos leads to another ,who leads to another that may lead to another that have done the cover-up. Marcos is directly connected to those people.

OK 

He is a little too nice.. He needs to be a little more street smart and not so friendly with the enemy. mo.

Time miller sat in a room owned by the American consulate and talked with Marcos in Nicaragua..

Time miller "who is not as trusting as Dave" Thank God, put a GPS device on Marcos.. To track his movements, and THAT is or should be stored someplace.

Marcos works for the bad guys.. !! or he is a dead man laying in the forests of Nicaragua next to the body of Natalee Holloway which he says he received and disposed of in the forest..

Only Tim Miller, the American consulate, and the film crew and our Hero Dave Holloway know.

He is on film and can be identified and thoroughly investigated by the F.B.I. and Interpol as they not only have him on film , they have many qualified witness to his story.

IF They can connect Marcos to anyone on Aruba or in Chicago through telephone contacts or emails or letters sent or what ever else ..It leads back to the people that actually sent him in to distract Dave Holloway and ultimately Tim Miller from being on board the Persistence while evidence was recovered.

Dave needs to stop being such a nice guy with these people in my humble opinion.

Some things makes no sense and WHY Dave and Tim have tossed Marcos to the side is also beyond me.
jmho

I could not agree more!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 29, 2009, 09:15:34 PM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Wasn't Marco also Joran's 'code name' for Guido?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: April 29, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »

Joran also referred to Marco in his book.....wonder what Guido is doing these days?

Janet, Divetti should be DiSetti, yes?  (previous post)

Great minds ....

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:43:57 PM by San » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 29, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

Edward

OK 

jmho

Edward

Thank you for your response.

I know you have shared the same theory before but ... somehow I cannot go there.  Where does the Persistence deception fit in?  Where do Kyle Kingman's own words fit in?

I will hash this out with my DIL this evening.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 29, 2009, 09:34:11 PM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Hi Sharon.  I have missed ya.

Marco = Guildo

When was this implied.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 29, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »

Janet,

Hi Sharon.  I have missed ya.

Marco = Guildo

When was this implied.

Janet

In Joran's book.  I think Guido took him to court.

{edited} - not 100% sure about the court.  Joran did change Guido's name to Marco in his book.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:53:45 PM by San » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: April 29, 2009, 10:00:51 PM »

Magnolia

I think P or W said it was a statement from the judge, that ordered the last arrest, that the communication, at the time that Deepak? had with someone, said "her death was not good" and Joran "beat her to death".  Never heard that before.

Thanks, Buckeye.

I didnt think that I had ever heard or read that before.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: April 29, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »

http://www.terrorjaap.nl/2009/04/29/sesam_sluit_u.html

Google translation:

Sesame close

Fortunately I have enough supporters in TV land that I really know and believe in my ambition. These people know what I did and what I did. After a wide consultation between my management, experienced television makers and myself we decided to press to stop welding to the broadcast finished. READ MORE

There are images released to the lie detector where Joran is. Both Boulevard News Show and extensive interviews of more than 20 minutes. My thanks go to Show News in their latest film occupies a neutral position. I understood for the press, but my criticism to the press in this blog. I myself vulnerable and open to interpretation by its about my doing & leave the game The Golden Cage in this blog.

At this moment we choose to focus on final assembly. It is a huge job to the entire mountain of material to edit. The production team has chosen to call each and every explanation that Annette, the lie detector expert, the search company Schalke has to Joran shooting. This we have done so if an independent audit to enable them to analyze our process. All together, this is a wealth of images, but it cost a lot of time for everything to look and storyline representative to resign.

If the production team had then had the media we want to avoid the final assembly was finished. The ideal situation is not always possible and you will be forced to make a statement. There is also something like the paparazzi where you can not escape to.

Our planning is at the end of the first week of May is special to have.

Best regards,

Jaap

Published by Jaap on April 29, 2009 18:52

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #894 on: April 29, 2009, 10:10:11 PM »

Thanks TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: April 29, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »

Magnolia

Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008 

(translated from Dutch)

Pauw: What we do now, Joran, is just cite the report of the judge commissioner, who has used that in Aruba. In this report Deepak Kalpoe stated that her death was not good, has Satish Kalpoe... which is the other friend or brother, what is it exactly?

Joran: His brother.

Pauw:  Kalpoe has said he thinks that the suspect, you, has beaten her to death.  You yourself supposedly have stated about the burying of Natalee Holloway? Those are some hard facts, due to which one would think that indeed something is going on here?

Joran: Yes, I, I, … it’s three years ago now, and in the beginning we were really treated tough by the police and almost made to say things that we wouldn’t say ourselves. And yes, I have the feeling they made me want to say things that weren’t true.

Pauw: Did you never say, or have you never spoken, about burying Natalee Holloway?

Joran: No, I have never discussed that with the police.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: April 29, 2009, 10:31:41 PM »

Can someone explain to me what makes Marcos more crecible than any of the other shills who have come forward claiming to have information?

If he had information, I think he would have given it to Tim Miller.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: April 29, 2009, 10:58:24 PM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 29, 2009, 11:34:21 PM »

Can someone explain to me what makes Marcos more crecible than any of the other shills who have come forward claiming to have information?
If he had information, I think he would have given it to Tim Miller.
JMO

Just as capslockwizard used the poor grieving father to tell him to come to Aruba to get his daughters remains,
that he has to search the pond
so everyone takes the focus off of the ocean search and the evidence retrieved by Arubans

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail
and everyone will be shocked
to learn who has been behind this
and who consorted with them!

but first I had to deal with the people he tricked and willing to lie to the family
and threaten me so they could stop me.
Now that is done. I'll work on how to expose it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: April 29, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

muisje and cageman,

Excellent job!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.