May 14, 2024, 09:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 292051 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 28, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.

im 100 % hispanic blond and blue eyed and i burn in the sun  what do hispanics look like to you.  we come in all shades and colors. alot of us are whitey white some tan in all differing shades and other black skinned,  1% mens what? i dont understand

I am not sure either. And you are right, hispanics are not always dark and brown eyed. I do not know what determines hispanic in DNA. My hubby is hispanic, btw. He is darked skinned and brown eyed. I wish I had his skin texture. Not a wrinkle anywhere, and his mom is in her 80's, and her face is as smooth as a baby's.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 28, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »

hello Monkeys 
i spent most of my night re-reading whatshisname (the cop myitalino ?) akk...brain freeze.  anyway over and over again he stated that casey claimed she worked from home planning parties.  when this info first came out in the dump i thought it was maybe a veiled attempt to say she was hooking.  after reading it again last night i realized this guy is just not very articulate.  or truthful....he insisted she worked from home, didn't remember the nanny, did remember the nanny, doesn't hang with the druggies, then knew she had smoked pot, if he was drunk when she mentioned the pot he wouldn't remember, but he did remember...yada yada yada.  what stuck in my mind was him saying she could put the booze back like a champ and at one time jessy carried her out of the bar..but then he goes on to say she was a 'social' drinker. 

Hey Mamacrazy. I don't think anybody in their interviews were entirely truthful. Everyone had their own slants to things, I hate to say it, even Jessie. We have pics of Casey with drinks in her hand and seemingly intoxicated. I don't think we have seen any pics of her with a joint. Not that I think she didn't. I think she did a lot of things, and other of her so-called friends know it too. They are just trying to distance themselves. JMO
or a cigg...as i remember her saying at one time she didn't have Caylee at ??? because they smoked...i also remember g&c throwing out stuffed animals that were sent because the smelled of cigg. smoke.  but if you look in caseys photo bucket acct.  many people smoking.  it couldn't have bothered her that much considering most of her friends smoked.  i betcha a monkey  that either g or c is an ex-smoker.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: June 28, 2009, 02:23:59 PM »

But if Jesus was Caylee's father, wouldn't Caylee be half hispanic? She didn't look half hispanic, and on the results there was something about maybe 1% hispanic blood, I'm confused by this.

im 100 % hispanic blond and blue eyed and i burn in the sun  what do hispanics look like to you.  we come in all shades and colors. alot of us are whitey white some tan in all differing shades and other black skinned,  1% mens what? i dont understand
i have to agree..i've seen many red-haired freckled hispanics...people everywhere look either different/same...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: June 28, 2009, 02:24:02 PM »

hello Monkeys 
i spent most of my night re-reading whatshisname (the cop myitalino ?) akk...brain freeze.  anyway over and over again he stated that casey claimed she worked from home planning parties.  when this info first came out in the dump i thought it was maybe a veiled attempt to say she was hooking.  after reading it again last night i realized this guy is just not very articulate.  or truthful....he insisted she worked from home, didn't remember the nanny, did remember the nanny, doesn't hang with the druggies, then knew she had smoked pot, if he was drunk when she mentioned the pot he wouldn't remember, but he did remember...yada yada yada.  what stuck in my mind was him saying she could put the booze back like a champ and at one time jessy carried her out of the bar..but then he goes on to say she was a 'social' drinker. 

Hey Mamacrazy. I don't think anybody in their interviews were entirely truthful. Everyone had their own slants to things, I hate to say it, even Jessie. We have pics of Casey with drinks in her hand and seemingly intoxicated. I don't think we have seen any pics of her with a joint. Not that I think she didn't. I think she did a lot of things, and other of her so-called friends know it too. They are just trying to distance themselves. JMO
or a cigg...as i remember her saying at one time she didn't have Caylee at ??? because they smoked...i also remember g&c throwing out stuffed animals that were sent because the smelled of cigg. smoke.  but if you look in caseys photo bucket acct.  many people smoking.  it couldn't have bothered her that much considering most of her friends smoked.  i betcha a monkey  that either g or c is an ex-smoker.

Somewhere I think I have seen  a pic of her with a cig. But it was obviously a regular cig, and not a joint. Thinking it might have been around the time of her sitting on the floor with a Bud beer in front of her and her making a stupid face. That's my recollection, for what it is worth. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: June 28, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »

I am not sure either. And you are right, hispanics are not always dark and brown eyed. I do not know what determines hispanic in DNA. My hubby is hispanic, btw. He is darked skinned and brown eyed. I wish I had his skin texture. Not a wrinkle anywhere, and his mom is in her 80's, and her face is as smooth as a baby's.
and he's bald as well...?  oh miss Mae, i could be mamacrazy about him...(swoon)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: June 28, 2009, 02:29:55 PM »

MAMACRAZY, I think the toys that were throw out came with donations when Caylee was first reported missing. There were lots of card that were thrown out too. I don't think it was because they smelled like cig smoke. They could have been put in the dryer with a Bounce sheet and gotten the smell out of them if that were so.

All they were interested in was the money that came with them. That is why I got so furious when they had the first memorial for Caylee removed on the corner of Suburban and Hope Spring after Caylee was found, and took them to charities in such a public way. They could have done the same for the stuffed animals that were sent to the house. They didn't want to admit that they knew that Caylee wasn't going to come back, so they used the excuse of cigarette smoke smell to throw them away. Dispicable people in every way. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 28, 2009, 02:31:25 PM »

and he's bald as well...?  oh miss Mae, i could be mamacrazy about him...(swoon)

NOOO!! He's mine!!! 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: June 28, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »

hello Monkeys 

Somewhere I think I have seen  a pic of her with a cig. But it was obviously a regular cig, and not a joint. Thinking it might have been around the time of her sitting on the floor with a Bud beer in front of her and her making a stupid face. That's my recollection, for what it is worth. 
given her limited intellect i wouldn't be shocked at a joint photo....but her with a cig. would send g&c into stroke mode...(get preggo not married/not a prob., steal from family/not a prob., lie about job/not a prob.,kill and hide Caylee/not a prob..smoke a cigarette?  YOUR GOIN' DOWN!)  gotta' love that anthony logic...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: June 28, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »

NOOO!! He's mine!!! 
i'll make a trade..hubs is 26, a chef, blond with blue eyes..everything a gal would want...(and then some )..
LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 28, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »

NOOO!! He's mine!!! 
i'll make a trade..hubs is 26, a chef, blond with blue eyes..everything a gal would want...(and then some )..
LOL

Can he raise one eybrow like George A?   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: June 28, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »

MAMACRAZY, I think the toys that were throw out came with donations when Caylee was first reported missing. There were lots of card that were thrown out too. I don't think it was because they smelled like cig smoke. They could have been put in the dryer with a Bounce sheet and gotten the smell out of them if that were so.

All they were interested in was the money that came with them. That is why I got so furious when they had the first memorial for Caylee removed on the corner of Suburban and Hope Spring after Caylee was found, and took them to charities in such a public way. They could have done the same for the stuffed animals that were sent to the house. They didn't want to admit that they knew that Caylee wasn't going to come back, so they used the excuse of cigarette smoke smell to throw them away. Dispicable people in every way. 
i agree....when we get rid of old clothes, toys, etc. they go to the Salvation Army and we smoke like trains....they never toss them.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: June 28, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »

NOOO!! He's mine!!! 
LOL

Can he raise one eybrow like George A?   
i could only wish... Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: June 28, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »

i agree....when we get rid of old clothes, toys, etc. they go to the Salvation Army and we smoke like trains....they never toss them.

And if the Anthonys thought Caylee was coming back, they would have made a scrapbook with all the cards and letters for her to see in the future. They would have wanted her to know how many people cared and were looking for her. Instead they threw them in the trash, after taking the $$$$$'s. I was positive at that time they knew she was dead. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: June 28, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

She is the owner of A Better Copy Center one of KFN sponsors.

Have you researched the new names on the KFN board? It was just changed in May.

Laurie Konnerth is/was connected to Melinda Duckett/Nancy Grace suit.  See page 4     http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/graceruling.pdf

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 28, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

Laurie Konnerth is/was connected to Melinda Duckett/Nancy Grace suit.  See page 4     http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/graceruling.pdf

So I am reading that she was a trustee of the Trenton Duckett Family Chairitable Trust Fund, and there was some kind of fraud against her??

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: June 28, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »

KFN directors Harlee A Samuels and Sheri McCandless are members of the Assoc. of Fundraising Professionals in Palm Beach apparently . Their names came up when I googled them, but I can't see any info on them in any way. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: June 28, 2009, 02:58:10 PM »

at one time i had a theory that they were all in it together...work with me people....
to make some $$$ they would stage a kidnapping of Caylee, (kidnapping/missing children on puter) then it went wrong (Caylee ::MonkeyAngel::died from the staging (duct tape? cholorforme?)  so they went into deflect and deny mode.....who to take the brunt...casey..she was the youngest and if they (all of them) denied/convoluted all of the facts it would be a mistrial, casey would get off and the a family would be thousands richer...
the whole problem is that Caylee died and that threw a wrench into the situation.  the fact that they're (the a's)  working with the kfn just reiterates this idea....

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: June 28, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

So I am reading that she was a trustee of the Trenton Duckett Family Chairitable Trust Fund, and there was some kind of fraud against her??
That's how I understood it to read.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: June 28, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

at one time i had a theory that they were all in it together...work with me people....
to make some $$$ they would stage a kidnapping of Caylee, (kidnapping/missing children on puter) then it went wrong (Caylee ::MonkeyAngel::died from the staging (duct tape? cholorforme?)  so they went into deflect and deny mode.....who to take the brunt...casey..she was the youngest and if they (all of them) denied/convoluted all of the facts it would be a mistrial, casey would get off and the a family would be thousands richer...
the whole problem is that Caylee died and that threw a wrench into the situation.  the fact that they're (the a's)  working with the kfn just reiterates this idea....

If that were true, I would think they would have all scattered like ants from gasoline on an anthill. I would think they would want no connection to each other in that case.  JMO

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: June 28, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »

MCCANDLESS, SHERI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATHCEE FL 33470
Title DIR

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.