May 13, 2024, 07:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 291969 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 30, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »

An I hold the Anthony's responsible.It all could have been avoided.

From Seeme's photobucket...to me, this says it all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: June 30, 2009, 02:47:52 PM »

Sorry Fanny! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 30, 2009, 02:49:26 PM »

I added images to my photobucket of stuffed animals, Father's Day balloon, and other misc. items found by Keith Williams in August 2008 on Suburban Drive.

http://photobucket.com/cayleeanthonyphotos

Seeme, can you find the pic of Caylee, the one with her sitting on the white leather sofa surrounded by all her Easter stuffed animals? I was wondering if we could compare the pics to see if some of the stuffed animal in the woods match.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: June 30, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

Why is it so quiet? Something happening behind the scenes, maybe? Are all the lawyers on a cruise or something, even Baez is quiet.

I'm telling you No Rose CG, that new death penalty lawyer, Miss Piggy II, has Spindy, George, Baez - the whole happy band spreadeagled on the floor, gagged with their hands behind their backs. She's not letting them up until the trial starts.  She will NOT lose this case! Monkey Devil!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Is this the one you mean Fanny?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: June 30, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »

I added images to my photobucket of stuffed animals, Father's Day balloon, and other misc. items found by Keith Williams in August 2008 on Suburban Drive.

http://photobucket.com/cayleeanthonyphotos

Seeme, can you find the pic of Caylee, the one with her sitting on the white leather sofa surrounded by all her Easter stuffed animals? I was wondering if we could compare the pics to see if some of the stuffed animal in the woods match.

http://photobucket.com/AngelCaylee

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: June 30, 2009, 03:02:00 PM »

Yes. My heart is in my throat, but I don't see any matches.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 30, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »

Thanks, SEEME.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: June 30, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

Why is it so quiet? Something happening behind the scenes, maybe? Are all the lawyers on a cruise or something, even Baez is quiet.

I'm telling you No Rose CG, that new death penalty lawyer, Miss Piggy II, has Spindy, George, Baez - the whole happy band spreadeagled on the floor, gagged with their hands behind their backs. She's not letting them up until the trial starts.  She will NOT lose this case! Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: June 30, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

That is a sweet photo.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: June 30, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »

I really wish they had given 8 or 10 of those toys away and found her two or three nice playmates instead - sigh...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 30, 2009, 03:37:09 PM »

I really wish they had given 8 or 10 of those toys away and found her two or three nice playmates instead - sigh...

She looks like she has a bruise under her left eye. I sure hope it was one of those little childhood boo-boo's. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1552 on: June 30, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »

Thank you again Fanny
I really hate being such a pain in the azz but surburban dead ends right?Then across surburban(on the same side of surburban where Caylee was found),in that clearing with woods is where Williams found the bags with stuffed animals and a balloon correct?
We are not talking about the woods on the other side of the school's parking lot are we?

I think they are showing in the video the south side of Suburban, the same side as Caylee was found. It has to be further down toward Hopespring but not as far as where she was found. If you look carefully, when the camera pans down, there is one of those metal light posts right in front of them. The lights are very close to the street, and if you look on LiveSearch (Bing as of last month or so) you can see the posts are only on the south side.

The clearing you see where they are standing and talking, I believe, is right in front of the school on the south side. That is not where they found the toys and ballon. The toys and balloon were more west of there. Also, they were not together. Holly said several hundred feet away from each other. IMO.

Sticking my foot firmly in my mouth, I will say that I never thought the teen hangout was in those woods. From the descriptions I read from Kio and others, I believe the hangout was at the end of Suburban, past the gate, and on down the dirt path and more BEHIND the school. I think the gate was put up to keep them from gathering there, especially at night and with cars. JMO

Saying all that, I do remember a video somewhere of K Williams showing where he went around the end of the chain link fence on the NORTH side of Suburban. You can clearly see a chain link fence there and not on the south side. Unless I have totally lost my mind, that is. 
Thanks sweety
::::::big sighs::::::
I am so confused and it's getting worse lol
Once more then I'll shut up cause I'm driving myself crazy(er)so I can imagine how you all feel.
1~Caylee was found on the southside(right hand side of the street as you go toward the school)
2~Keith Williams found the bags and balloon on the southside(same side of surburban as Caylee was found).
Correct?
And if that's correct then why is Blink saying that K.Williams was never in the woods on the southside,same side Caylee was found....if you know or if Blink can come in and answer?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: June 30, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »

Thank you again Fanny
I really hate being such a pain in the azz but surburban dead ends right?Then across surburban(on the same side of surburban where Caylee was found),in that clearing with woods is where Williams found the bags with stuffed animals and a balloon correct?
We are not talking about the woods on the other side of the school's parking lot are we?

I think they are showing in the video the south side of Suburban, the same side as Caylee was found. It has to be further down toward Hopespring but not as far as where she was found. If you look carefully, when the camera pans down, there is one of those metal light posts right in front of them. The lights are very close to the street, and if you look on LiveSearch (Bing as of last month or so) you can see the posts are only on the south side.

The clearing you see where they are standing and talking, I believe, is right in front of the school on the south side. That is not where they found the toys and ballon. The toys and balloon were more west of there. Also, they were not together. Holly said several hundred feet away from each other. IMO.

Sticking my foot firmly in my mouth, I will say that I never thought the teen hangout was in those woods. From the descriptions I read from Kio and others, I believe the hangout was at the end of Suburban, past the gate, and on down the dirt path and more BEHIND the school. I think the gate was put up to keep them from gathering there, especially at night and with cars. JMO

Saying all that, I do remember a video somewhere of K Williams showing where he went around the end of the chain link fence on the NORTH side of Suburban. You can clearly see a chain link fence there and not on the south side. Unless I have totally lost my mind, that is. 
Thanks sweety
Once more then I'll shut up cause I'm driving myself crazy(er)so I can imagine how you all feel.
1~Caylee was found on the southside(right hand side of the street as you go toward the school)
2~Keith Williams found the bags and balloon on the southside(same side of surburban as Caylee was found).
Correct?
And if that's correct then why is Blink saying that K.Williams was never in the woods on the southside,same side Caylee was found....if you know or if Blink can come in and answer?

KARMA, I swear I don't know. I was alway under the impression that he was on the north side myself. 

Maybe BLINK will come online and take us out of our misery. She did do a couple of blogs about him.  I am going to go outside and check my addy one more time. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1554 on: June 30, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »

Awwwwww.....Sweet little Caylee
To me Caylee looks like she was crying and kinda scared or shocked or something.
I don't like the way her eyes look....

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1555 on: June 30, 2009, 04:02:21 PM »

Thank you again Fanny

Thanks sweety
Correct?

KARMA, I swear I don't know. I was alway under the impression that he was on the north side myself. 

Maybe BLINK will come online and take us out of our misery. She did do a couple of blogs about him.  I am going to go outside and check my addy one more time. 
LOL....ok,I quit     

Karma Is Coming

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: June 30, 2009, 04:05:04 PM »

Thank you again Fanny

Thanks sweety
Correct?

LOL....ok,I quit     

Here is Blinks article on Williams.     http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1557 on: June 30, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

Thank you again Fanny

Thanks sweety
Correct?

LOL....ok,I quit     

Here is Blinks article on Williams.     http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488
Thank you TupuloHoney

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: June 30, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

She looks like she has a bruise under her left eye. I sure hope it was one of those little childhood boo-boo's. 
imo in almost every picture of Caylee she looks either very sad or as though she has a massive sines(sp?  her nose) infection.  always dark circles under her eyes  an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: June 30, 2009, 04:18:54 PM »

imo in almost every picture of Caylee she looks either very sad or as though she has a massive sines(sp?  her nose) infection.  always dark circles under her eyes  an angelic monkey

Her little nose is really pink, too.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.