May 04, 2024, 05:21:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 148945 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2010, 03:43:01 PM »

I know there has been a ton of information released in Caylee's case but for some reason this statement made by Shirley struck me as odd.  If this came out before and I just missed it or glossed over it will some monkey set me straight please. 

I assume Cindy is the one that tells Shirley that KC is gone for weeks at a time and stays in a hotel with Caylee and a babysitter which is paid for by Universal Studios.  Huh?  Really?  I find this interesting for a number of reasons, mostly because it proves just how good both Cindy and KC can lie.  If this is true then why didn't Cindy say this when asked how KC paid for the services of Zanny the Nanny?  None of it correlates with anything either one of those two have said in the cover up of Caylee's murder.   
Yes, I agree.  The discussions in these letters between Shirley and Loubea contradict much of the the SWORN information provided to LE and the State by Cindy and George regarding Casey's behavior, G&C's marriage, Casey's lies about working, Casey's stealing, and the 31 days.  There is a lot there; they are a treasure trove.  I believe these have been released before, but they are really interesting to re-read after all this time.

The letters (printed emails) are pages 1-35 or so at this link:
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2010, 03:43:28 PM »

One letter from Cindy to Casey is hard to read.  It appears to be a bad photocopy, dated possibly in June or August of 2010.  Summarizing it here for anyone who has a hard time reading it and would like to save their eyes:

Pages 109-117 of the .pdf file.

Accompanying the letter are photos of a dog, a cat, and baby Caylee sitting in a chair.

-- Cindy mentions Janeane a lot (the mitigation lady).  Janeane says this, Janeane says that...

-- The first 2/3 of the letter is a nutty ranting diatribe, laced with extreme and to my eye shallow references to God and Jesus.  If I didn't know better, I would suspect that Cindy was following some kind of "script" to make her appear even more unhinged than ever.

-- How odd that except for a brief mention about the grandparents on both sides, the rest of Cindy's letter to Casey is filled with depressing topics relating to Caylee:  That there was a burst pipe that caused water to leak in Caylee's room, which in turn caused the carpet to stink.  She says she has to be careful describing the smell, or it will end up as "discovery." 

She says that she only recently removed Caylee's little potty chair from her (Cindy/George's) bathroom, after two years.

She mentions the dog being ill and seeming to be on the same downward path as a previous pet that died.  She associates these dogs with Caylee, saying it is extra sad to see them sicken and die because "they were Caylee's pets, too."

She says she still sees Caylee in the house (in her imagination presumably) but has to stop talking about Caylee in this letter to Casey, before it makes her cry.

Of interest:  She states that Caylee normally spent her mornings in Cindy's bathroom/bedroom with her as she was getting ready for work.

-- Cindy ends this long letter with:

"Well enough, before I cry.  Don't worry about me sweetheart, I am too stubborn to give up even though it would be so easy -- but can't let the devil win.  I have too much faith to let them steal my JOY!  Love you always and forever, Mom"

(I'm only half kidding when I wonder if Cindy is referring to Joy Wray...)

Joy? Joy? Cindy finds joy in what, pray tell.   And she can't let the devil win cause she is vying for that spot. Nobody but Cindy can win.....at anything.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2010, 03:47:36 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605226.pdf  starting at page 136  is the Anthony's financial statements.  Lots of overdraft charges and it appears to me that Casey made out several checks to Target and signed Cindy's name.  Anyone else think the same?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2010, 03:54:00 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/02/1904636/anthonys-mom-believes-in-daughters.html
Posted on Tuesday, 11.02.10
Anthony's mom believes in daughter's innocence

The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother wrote in a letter last summer that she has never given up believing that her daughter is innocent of murdering her infant granddaughter.

The letter Cindy Anthony wrote to her daughter, Casey, in jail last summer was among 1,000 pages of documents released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office. Cindy Anthony says in the letter that after Casey Anthony's trial is over they will look for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony together.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to killing her daughter and says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

The documents also show that detectives investigating Caylee's disappearance sought and received court permission to trace the phone calls of Casey Anthony, her parents and brother, and as well as put tracking devices on their cars.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605226.pdf  starting at page 136  is the Anthony's financial statements.  Lots of overdraft charges and it appears to me that Casey made out several checks to Target and signed Cindy's name.  Anyone else think the same?
I do, I do!  If you look at the checks for "Brighthouse" and to "Earl Wood", tax collector, (by the way doesn't that sound like a bad 60's tv show?  But I digress.  Alot, as it happens.)  At any rate, those signatures are quite different from the "Casey" checks.  She signs Cindy's name like she signs her own, messy and self important.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »

One letter from Cindy to Casey is hard to read.  It appears to be a bad photocopy, dated possibly in June or August of 2010.  Summarizing it here for anyone who has a hard time reading it and would like to save their eyes:

Accompanying the letter are photos of a dog, a cat, and baby Caylee sitting in a chair.

-- Cindy mentions Janeane a lot (the mitigation lady).  Janeane says this, Janeane says that...

-- The first 2/3 of the letter is a nutty ranting diatribe, laced with extreme and to my eye shallow references to God and Jesus.  If I didn't know better, I would suspect that Cindy was following some kind of "script" to make her appear even more unhinged than ever.

-- How odd that except for a brief mention about the grandparents on both sides, the rest of Cindy's letter to Casey is filled with depressing topics relating to Caylee:  That there was a burst pipe that caused water to leak in Caylee's room, which in turn caused the carpet to stink.  She says she has to be careful describing the smell, or it will end up as "discovery." 

She says that she only recently removed Caylee's little potty chair from her (Cindy/George's) bathroom, after two years.

She mentions the dog being ill and seeming to be on the same downward path as a previous pet that died.  She associates these dogs with Caylee, saying it is extra sad to see them sicken and die because "they were Caylee's pets, too."

She says she still sees Caylee in the house (in her imagination presumably) but has to stop talking about Caylee in this letter to Casey, before it makes her cry.

Of interest:  She states that Caylee normally spent her mornings in Cindy's bathroom/bedroom with her as she was getting ready for work.

"Well enough, before I cry.  Don't worry about me sweetheart, I am too stubborn to give up even though it would be so easy -- but can't let the devil win.  I have too much faith to let them steal my JOY!  Love you always and forever, Mom"

Thank you for summarizing this Desi - I was trying to read it myself and was not having a whole lot of luck.  Cindy is as self absorbed as KC.  Shame on her for using the Good Lord once again because if she were a true Christian she would not have even written that letter, she would have gone to visit regardless of the visit being made available to the public.  She just doesn't get it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »

"I have never given up on you," Cindy Anthony wrote. "I see your strength and commitment to fight for your freedom and for Caylee. When spring comes and your trial is over, we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be able to be reunited soon. All their twisting of the truth and purposely leaving out statements or evidence will eventually bite them in the rear."     All four of them need to be put in an insane asylum  WTH
There isn't an asylum that would take them . . . truly.
Wonder whose ashes sindy is wearing????

It's mind boggling.
Hi all ... trying to catch up.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2010, 04:23:33 PM »

Looking at the logs for the entomological evidence ... We've discussed this before but well, it looks like the insect evidence is probably going to be major.
--
The detailed search notes for the site where Caylee was recovered... they are blowing me away.  Every single little bone, every single piece of evidence.  They did a great job.

Poor baby Caylee!   Crying or Very sad
--
Page 227:

bounce For me, this one was big:  Requests to test the Anthonys' Shop Vac and steam cleaners were resubmitted to the FBI Trace Evidence lab as late as November 24, 2009... to look for hairs with signs of decomposition.

That might not be new, but I had not heard it before.  And this too:

Same page, fingerprint testing is being requested on the plastic bag from the top shelf of the A's garage, which contained the extra laundry bag.  Comparisons are requested for Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee.  They want to know who put the laundry bag in that garbage bag and stored it up on the shelf.  Oh boy.  (Again, sorry if this is old news; it was new to me.)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2010, 04:24:03 PM »

Thank you for summarizing this Desi - I was trying to read it myself and was not having a whole lot of luck.  Cindy is as self absorbed as KC.  Shame on her for using the Good Lord once again because if she were a true Christian she would not have even written that letter, she would have gone to visit regardless of the visit being made available to the public.  She just doesn't get it.
I agree.  Desi, thanks for the "closed caption" for the bad photo copy impaired!  The rampant hypocrisy of Cindy is so apparent.  She is the epitome of what Casey called herself, "spiteful biotch'...not very Christian, if I do say so myself. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2010, 04:24:08 PM »

Taking a closer look at these checks......notice the dates and check numbers.....it appears that Casey would just snatch checks from within the batch so that Cindy wouldn't notice right away.  Cindy allowed this to continue for quite some time.....so since she did....is she really lying when she says Casey didn't steal the money?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »

Go to page 2 on handwritten notes. Talks about KC being molested by dad and Lee & how she gave chloroform to Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html

looks like these are notations from the letter exchange between her and Robyn

I think they are the state attorney's notes.

I don't know who's they are...but am sure they are from the letters with Robyn...I would think the state attorney's would be classified under work product and not discovery.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2010, 04:28:01 PM »

Okay, the list of all the little bones.  Yes, that got to me.  I will take a break now. 

God Bless Our Caylee.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »

Forgot to include Shirley's email......sorry about that.

Thanks for posting--It's the first time I've seen this also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »

That letter and what Cindy is all saying has to be a ploy, Janeane I think is behind it, and I wouldn't be surprised that what they are doing is showing that Casey isn't right in the head, thanks to Cindy. Cindy is probably thrilled to go along with it if it will get Casey off.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2010, 04:37:56 PM »

Michaels, Walgreens, Target, K-Mart....all of these have pharmacies......notice the amounts of the checks made out to these places.....seems to me to be the right amount to be purchasing over the counter meds.   Casey may have been drugging Caylee for quite some time, IMO.....hope I'm wrong.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 02, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »

So sad to see all of Caylee's bones listed again.   

I am just passing over that part.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2010, 04:40:33 PM »

That letter and what Cindy is all saying has to be a ploy, Janeane I think is behind it, and I wouldn't be surprised that what they are doing is showing that Casey isn't right in the head, thanks to Cindy. Cindy is probably thrilled to go along with it if it will get Casey off.
Then why didn't Casey go with T. Lenamons way of Defense? There is also an email from Shirley Plesea that states that Georges family has issues, one sister (I think) was bipolar. So possible hereditary....perfect defense and Casey said no.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »

I do, I do!  If you look at the checks for "Brighthouse" and to "Earl Wood", tax collector, (by the way doesn't that sound like a bad 60's tv show?  But I digress.  Alot, as it happens.)  At any rate, those signatures are quite different from the "Casey" checks.  She signs Cindy's name like she signs her own, messy and self important.
It does sound like a bad 60's TV show. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2010, 04:43:44 PM »

Taking a closer look at these checks......notice the dates and check numbers.....it appears that Casey would just snatch checks from within the batch so that Cindy wouldn't notice right away.  Cindy allowed this to continue for quite some time.....so since she did....is she really lying when she says Casey didn't steal the money?
That is a very good question and point Monka.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »

Casey and Baez are close and Casey was upset to find out wife was pregnant? HUH?

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/25605534/detail.html  page 3 or # 23081

And Casey was wearing Caylee's sunglasses when out on bond.....I only saw her wearing the big white sunglasses she purchased with Amy's money at Target AFTER Caylee was gone.

I haven't heard anything about JB's wife being pregnant??  and the only sunglasses I saw Kc wear were the big white ones she bought with Amy's money at Target.............

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.