May 14, 2024, 12:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 410388 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1780 on: February 19, 2009, 12:32:07 PM »

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.
....and how many times do you suggest that they test these samples against one another?  Until they get a 1% result showing in your favor? 

Again, why the need to pin Lee as the father????

Please refer to the wikipedia's definition of Test-Retest Reliability.  I don't doubt the VALIDITY of the test, I simply don't know what they are testing.  Can you please tell me what Lee's buccal swab was compared to?  Please don't say a Caylee sample, please tell me what kind.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1781 on: February 19, 2009, 12:32:12 PM »

Dolce -- I found a spermy!

But he doesn't look like he'd move very fast. 

Sorry, just trying to make you monkeys laugh!!! Please???

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: February 19, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

Hugs to you IslandMonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: February 19, 2009, 12:33:03 PM »

I am not a mod here (but I do play one on TV, and sleep at a Holiday Inn Express Inn regularly..when not hanging out under da bridge with Newfie and Trimm) but I must say this:

At this point, whether Lee is or is not the father is not pertinent to the case. The facts are that KC is in jail, Caylee has been found, and all evidence points to KC as the murdering slore we suspected.

Maybe we could have the DNA/Who's the daddy discussion later? Say, after the trial? Its turning into a whizzing match (oh, thank goodness it's not a poo-flinging match!) and is really painful to watch.

much love
mom

Mom (Teyve)
Can I join you under the bridge.  I'll bring some hooch.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: February 19, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »

Here maybe this will end it all right here.

Jan 21st Evidence released
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html
Article 4 Evidence sent by county to FBI
They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

http://www.geneticprofiles.com/main_files/faq.htm

# How does DNA paternity testing work using a Buccal Swab?
A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
What kinds of samples are needed for DNA testing?
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

One would hope, but I doubt it. 

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

keep in mind, these are the results from ONE test.  what were they testing?  we don't know.  All we know is something didn't match up at one point.  it doesn't rule out everything.

From Document bolded above: pg 3318

Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony

those buccal swabs are listed as what was to be used for comparison. Don't you remember how rowdy the cage got when we realized that LE was going to check into this?? Well the results are in!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1785 on: February 19, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen!  Your featured bout this evening!

In this corner, All of the Monkeys who think Lee is the Daddy and FBI Lab test are suspect.

In the other corner, All of the Monkeys who think the case is settled with FBI labe results.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!

WTF does this have to do with Caylee?

The only winner here will be the monkeys who will stand up and shout:

"Na-na-na-boo-boo.  I was right!  You were wrong!"

I thought us monkeys had evolved a bit more than that.

Just sayin...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: February 19, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »

o/t my Lucy looks like the poky little puppy in my avi pic!!! I loved that book. 

Puppies???

Everyone loves them right?

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: February 19, 2009, 12:35:45 PM »

www.cfnews13.com Anthony Investigator Searched Site Where Remains Were Found
Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:46:22 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

ORLANDO -- A judge ruled an interview between deputies and a private investigator for the Anthony family could be released Thursday.

Deputies wanted to talk to Dominic Casey after a video surfaced that showed him in the area where Caylee's remains were found a month before the discovery was made by a meter reader.

Dominic Casey told investigators he got a call from a woman who said she had a vision Caylee was in that area.

He also heard it was a former hangout of Casey Anthony.  He said he checked it out, but he never found any signs of the missing toddler.

This transcript was kept out of the public spotlight until Judge Stan Strickland ruled the release would have little impact on the case.

Thanks for posting that. 

u are very welcome

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1788 on: February 19, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

They obtained two Buccal swabs from the left check of K9 ( Lee) buccal=  skin cells.

A buccal swab is a specialized applicator with a sponge, cotton or Dacron tip. The applicator is rubbed on the inside of the cheek to collect epithelial cells. This procedure is non-invasive and painless.

#
Genetic Profiles frequently uses a cheek swab collection (buccal swab) since it is easy to obtain, completely non-invasive, painless, and is just as accurate as blood samples. Almost any biological sample could be used since DNA is located everywhere throughout the body in the same exact form.
Return to top

Its as if people are just beside themselves hoping that Lee will be the father, as if that will give some sort of satisfaction in all of this, but the truth is that is disgusting to even fathom that he could be let alone that he would be.

Why the need to continue to debate this, now with the FBI results, is beyond me!  If they want to throw out that testing, might as well throw out the whole lot of testing done in this case thus far...as it could be erronious too.  Those types of people would make it to Baez's jury pick list for sure.
I agree - those types of people would make it to Baez's jury - THEY ARE OPEN MINDED - HAVE NOT COME TO ANY CONCLUSION YET - THEY WANT TO SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE.    Count me in!
Is there a way for members who think this debate is dead to overlook it just as if it were OT or monkey friends joking around with each other?  I ignore lots of play that is by monkeys who know each other.  Maybe those who have made up their mind can ignore the debate continuing and let everyone feel a part of OUR board? 

Note: Please compare DNA profile of Lee Anthony against DNA profile of Caylee Anthony

those buccal swabs are listed as what was to be used for comparison. Don't you remember how rowdy the cage got when we realized that LE was going to check into this?? Well the results are in!

but if the sample is that hair with mitochondrial dna, then there couldn't be made a conclusive match.  that's my story, I'm stickin' to it. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1789 on: February 19, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »

o/t my Lucy looks like the poky little puppy in my avi pic!!! I loved that book. 

Puppies???

I liked your spermy too....just sayin!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 19, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »

Uh oh page 90!  Where is Nutt and her "This page will lock.." warning????

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: February 19, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »

dom casey interview
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: February 19, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »

Q18.1 appears to be from a toothbrush id'd as Caylee's

I remember you, Caylee.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1793 on: February 19, 2009, 12:41:29 PM »

I am not a mod here (but I do play one on TV, and sleep at a Holiday Inn Express Inn regularly..when not hanging out under da bridge with Newfie and Trimm) but I must say this:

At this point, whether Lee is or is not the father is not pertinent to the case. The facts are that KC is in jail, Caylee has been found, and all evidence points to KC as the murdering slore we suspected.

Maybe we could have the DNA/Who's the daddy discussion later? Say, after the trial? Its turning into a whizzing match (oh, thank goodness it's not a poo-flinging match!) and is really painful to watch.

much love
mom

Mom (Teyve)
Can I join you under the bridge.  I'll bring some hooch.

Party! Party! Party!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

That doesn't sound right. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1795 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »

WTF does this have to do with Caylee?

The only winner here will be the monkeys who will stand up and shout:

"Na-na-na-boo-boo.  I was right!  You were wrong!"

I thought us monkeys had evolved a bit more than that.

Just sayin...
What I am debating is the correct testing by the FBI and its integrity.  If we are going to say that this testing is wrong then how can we then say that all the other testing is right?  That would completely cause the DA's case to go down the tube.  That sort of thinking is what Baez and his "dream team" were hired to do.
Its not a "right" or "wrong" thing.  I want the evidence to mount and be damning against Casey without any doubt.  I can not understand the dire need to put Lee as the father either.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »

#
Return to top

but if the sample is that hair with mitochondrial dna, then there couldn't be made a conclusive match.  that's my story, I'm stickin' to it. 

Ok I agree to disagree as well. They (LE) already has Caylees DNA profile from Jesse's paternity test... they already had what they needed from Caylee to run the test. Thats my final word....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: February 19, 2009, 12:42:46 PM »

can ya'll say a little prayer for me too.....i am my only source of income and i got laid off december 11.  THANKS!

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you JuJu.

While you're all at it....could you say a little prayer for me, too...

I recently got laid off from my job and I had worked at that company for 25 years and 3 months.  What a shock.  They eliminated job positions for 50% of the Company.  I, of course, was the one that made it 50%.

Got you covered Puzzler.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: February 19, 2009, 12:43:57 PM »

Puppies???

Goodanmad, you're so funny!  i wish LE would just release who Caylee's father is, if they know, & get it over with. Baden said they know, so maybe in the next dump? Whether or not Lee is the father IS part of the case & should be open to discussion. If you don't agree with a post, then skip it. Some think the results are conclusive & some don't. It's gonna stay that way until more info is released. JMO 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1799 on: February 19, 2009, 12:44:06 PM »

That doesn't sound right. 

That reminds me of a horrid convo from college I had with one of my blonde friends....so not apropriate, but so very very funny. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.