May 02, 2024, 07:37:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 371637 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: October 15, 2008, 03:03:35 PM »

cropped and blown to 200% - 250% made the edges to blurry.

Thanks Rob!  Yep, too blurry to tell.  Freaky if it's not Casey and there's someone else running around who looks that much like her.  I'd be getting a complete makeover.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #441 on: October 15, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

sorry for the quote box mistake....again

j

heh ...no probs mizjay.. i do it ALL the time...i keep trying to figure it out tho... Smile
certainly there have been times when one of my young grandsons would say something that my daughter would then have to "clear up" ..... gotta love those little ones tho...

i recall my daughter trying to tell me that one of her schoolmates was a PENIS...

i freaked out till i FINALLY figured out ... "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he plays the PIANO"..

HEH..
love those babies..Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: October 15, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......you know what Im really wondering about now as far as whatever other evidence they have that could have been tested is ....those boots that were in Caseys car.................has anybody seen a pic of those boots ,  something just tells me that they are important .......God I hope so......

Got the link. I'm guessing they're these...which I had always found odd, because who the hell wears tall boots during the summer in fricking FLORIDA?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKIJFVGivC8&feature=related

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: October 15, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

that's so true...makes us monkies more curious... 

so how many indictments does she have now ?? 20 ?? 

20 indictments is just... mind-boggling!      

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 15, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......you know what Im really wondering about now as far as whatever other evidence they have that could have been tested is ....those boots that were in Caseys car.................has anybody seen a pic of those boots ,  something just tells me that they are important .......God I hope so......

Got the link. I'm guessing they're these...which I had always found odd, because who the hell wears tall boots during the summer in fricking FLORIDA?!

Thanks.................and yea.....somethings important about them I just have a feeling.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #445 on: October 15, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »

I guess I assumed that they are the same pair of black boots she is wearing in her Fusian pics...the ones with the god-awful blue dress...will try to find link and post shortly.

How come we have never seen this girls face ?? ?? Do we know who this girl is dancing with Casey ?

Is it Jenna, the Fusian shot girl?

Lisa
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 15, 2008, 03:07:33 PM »

stayhomemommy

I would appreciate a link that confirms that DNA testing of the decomposition and hair found inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle ... went beyond Mitochondrial.

The official press release from the LE in regards to the forensic testing only implied that there was a "strong possibility" that Casey Marie had been in that trunk ... nothing about paternity.

Janet

+++++++

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

I didn't say that the testing did go beyond mtDNA. I only said I know they have Caylee's complete DNA profile. Because she was tested when Jesse was, so he could be ruled-out as her father. Most likely, so was Casey. They usually do the DNA on the mom and infant in these cases. I cannot be sure on Casey, but defintely on Caylee. I am sure LE got these results either from JG or supoena--or both. See what I'm saying? That is why I both agreed with you AND said just a note.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 15, 2008, 03:07:40 PM »

I think death is possible but not probable.There was a woman in Texas that put to death a few years ago for murder.She was pretty too and had even become a born again believer over the years while in prison.I remember watching an interview with her and she was at perfect peace knowing that the day was soon to be upon her.I really don't think being pretty has much to do with it..Just my opinion of course..When it's all said and done and we find out,if ever we do,just how henious the crime against Caylee was,we'll see...

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experiece with her...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »

I am sure many of you have seen this pic before. It has always bothered me, not that Caylee is crying, but the evil look on Lee's face. Looks like he is getting a kick out of his niece being upset.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 03:11:04 PM by klaasend » Logged

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

Me...lol and Uggs too.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 15, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »

Good pick up! I havent even thought about those boots....actually I forgot about them!

I think those boots are important too!  Especially in light of the fact that they were mentioned as being found, then it seems that part was hushed up and focus turned elsewhere.  Haven't they figured out doing that just makes us monkeys all the more curious?  heh.      
yes..........I think they are important......they havent been talked about and thrown around like the pants has been............and they would be great for walking out into the woods with.........wont get scratched up or wont get wet.....

I'd the the high heels would get stuck in the mud?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 15, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys!
Dolce - Thanks for the news about Carpe...I look forward to his return.

IF Lee is the second suspect, is it possible his lawyer is negotiating with LE.
Perhaps he will arrange for Lee to report to LE to give himself up?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #452 on: October 15, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »

I do!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: October 15, 2008, 03:13:13 PM »

Thanks for the answers on TES and the search.  Does anyone else think that Casey is possibly going to plead that she is a long time victim of mental and possibly physical abuse, and that led to a psychotic break?
akmom
marti

Marti, that's a good point.  When Jose Baez says people will understand when the facts come out, I think that what you suggest (that she had a psychotic break after a long perior of abuse) would be the most likely defense.  It's so frustrating.  CinCin said the day before the indictment (in the interview on a porch) that the truth would come out and explain Casey's actions and she says absolutely the Casey she knows could never do anything to Caylee.  Perhaps that bolsters the psychotic episode argument, that Casey did something to Caylee in some weird psychotic state and that the Casey she knew would never do something to her daughter.  Of course, we all know how well CinCin knew her daughter!  HA!!

It would be ironic if Jose B is building a defense that includes as motive the way CinCin treated Caylee (saying she was a bad mother, etc.) while  in an interview this morning CinCIn said she loves Casey more and more every day . . .

When I look at the dysfunction in the Anthony family, it makes me think of a few sayings that 12 steppers are familar with:  You're only as sick as your secrets.  Yes they are sick all right!  Another expression is that you can't save your face and your ass at the same time.  Meaning, if you are still worried about how your look, you can't address the important issues.  All this comes to mind when I think of the Anthonys and especially when I think of CinCin and her behavior.

Sorry, I'm rambling, so frustrated!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #454 on: October 15, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »

I think death is possible but not probable.There was a woman in Texas that put to death a few years ago for murder.She was pretty too and had even become a born again believer over the years while in prison.I remember watching an interview with her and she was at perfect peace knowing that the day was soon to be upon her.I really don't think being pretty has much to do with it..Just my opinion of course..When it's all said and done and we find out,if ever we do,just how henious the crime against Caylee was,we'll see...

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experiece with her...

DO TELL sunny...
of course..not in HERE... that would be OT..Wink
but TELL you must Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: October 15, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »

Wreck are you within email distance.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 15, 2008, 03:14:30 PM »

If reincarnation really exists (and I hope it does), this is how it would work:

God feels only love for everyone - no hatred for anyone at all, AND

We are souls who are sent to earth to learn the lessons that will enable us to live harmoniously in heaven for eternity. Each of us has lessons to learn, and there are sweet souls in heaven who agree to reincarnate with a particular individual in order to help them learn those lessons.

Let’s say that in Casey’s last life she was extremely selfish. When she came back to earth this time, sweet Caylee agreed to be born to Casey in order to help Casey learn to be less selfish. Obviously, Casey did not learn the lesson this time around.

The universe is set up so that things must be balanced out. If someone inflicts pain on another, that pain must be offset somehow. It doesn’t really matter if Casey receives life in prison or the death penalty. The pain Casey inflicted on Caylee will somehow be offset. Casey will have to learn her lesson of thinking of others and not just herself. I trust God and the universe, so I’m not really concerned with how man chooses to punish Casey. She will get whatever she deserves. IMO

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: October 15, 2008, 03:15:54 PM »

Good pick up! I havent even thought about those boots....actually I forgot about them!

I think those boots are important too!  Especially in light of the fact that they were mentioned as being found, then it seems that part was hushed up and focus turned elsewhere.  Haven't they figured out doing that just makes us monkeys all the more curious?  heh.      
yes..........I think they are important......they havent been talked about and thrown around like the pants has been............and they would be great for walking out into the woods with.........wont get scratched up or wont get wet.....

Yeppers!  Am wondering what they were made of, been looking at that pic and can't really tell.  If leather, for example, would they absorb the stench in the car more than if made of a plastic material?  In the pic they look shinier than leather would seem to be.  In any case, am thinking that either LE grabbed them as evidence, or Cindy/George may have tossed them. 

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: October 15, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17721410/detail.html

The jewlery that Casey has on in these photos are so fitting for her.....

in some of the pictures she looks really upset with Baez...
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: October 15, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.