May 14, 2024, 12:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301246 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #380 on: March 09, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

What say the board?  Pregnant or not??

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

I am soooooooooo going to h3ll in a handbasket.   

LMAO..........I say no, I think he want's to maintain his control over her, and I'd be willing to BET they think spousal privilege falls under these terms. I was reading the comments over on the site FCN's and they are all slanted to believing the spousal privilege aspect is the reason for the marriage

By the way, you just made my laugh so hard, I almost spit my drink all over the puter!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: March 09, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »

Maybe he is marrying her so they cannot come after him for stat rape????

Maybe George and Cindy will allow them to get married in their back yard, treat them to the Honeymoon suite at The Ritz and ask Casey to get them free passes to Universal Studios!!  Padilla and Cindy can be best man/woman.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: March 09, 2009, 04:55:02 PM »

Maybe George and Cindy will allow them to get married in their back yard, treat them to the Honeymoon suite at The Ritz and ask Casey to get them free passes to Universal Studios!!  Padilla and Cindy can be best man/woman.

And Lee can park cars at the reception

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: March 09, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »

True cookie.  However, we need to realize that it was family who cleaned the home up for the cameras, including at least one gma.  At 54 yrs old, I could easily take the worst dump and clean it up from ceiling to floor in tip top shape in no time.  Even easier to do with other folks helping.  (Not saying their home was a dump beforehand, just using 'the worst dump' as an example). 

Depending on how much time I had, I could even repair holes in the wall, paint or put wallpaper up, scrub scrub scrub, clean the carpets and floors, do the dishes and put them away, pick up clothes and toys, and rearrange furniture and pics as well, etc.  We don't know what their home looked like before Haleigh went missing, before LE got in there and did their thing during the investigation.  All we do know is that the at least one gma and family got ahold of it, made it spic and span, and it looks like it's ready for a People magazine spread.  We cannot assume that's the way Misty/Ron kept it beforehand. 

Just saying... 

true wyks... I saw where the grand mas had been there... we also can not assume that the house was not clean either....but really, what difference does it make if it was messy or clean? does not mean that there was not love there....or that it had anything to do with Haleigh being gone....seems like a close knit family to me also what do you think?
I agree that I could clean up in a whirlwind if I had to as well! ha ha!

Yep cookie, we cannot assume either way.  And whether it was a pigsty beforehand or a spotless palace, neither have anything to do with whether there was love in that home.  You are def. right about that!  In pics Haleigh looks very happy and loved, even more happier and loved (IMO) than Caylee looked in her pics.  We haven't seen pics of Haleigh with 'haunted' looking eyes, the way we've seen with Caylee.  Am sure that each family, in their own ways, loved those girls.  IMO

That said, am thinking the only thing that their 'clean' home has to do with anything else is *perhaps* an image of Ron/Misty that the gma and the family is trying to portray.  And I'm not buying it.  Because it doesn't prove anything.  Because we don't know what to compare it to.  Having heard earlier from a gma that there was always dirty clothes on the floor gives me an idea of what the rest of the place could have looked like.  I don't like lying or even giving false impressions, and it seems like we are getting a lot of that in this case.  The 'clean' home just being another possibility of a false impression.  Still doesn't find Haleigh tho, nope.  Just another piece of the puzzle that won't go together, cuz of the lies, inconsistencies and non-info. 

IMO.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #384 on: March 09, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »

quoted from Wyks: What's next?  Is he goin' to Disneyland? 

that did make me laugh I have to say....you are one crazy chimpster! 

seriously though, he is not doing himself any favors with some of his actions...Ron, ron, ron;;;; are you deliberately being ignorant? I can only defend you so far buddy....give me something more to work with here Ron....<<<<<
Me too, I'm still laughing about the Disneyland comment. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: March 09, 2009, 05:01:08 PM »

True cookie.  However, we need to realize that it was family who cleaned the home up for the cameras, including at least one gma.  At 54 yrs old, I could easily take the worst dump and clean it up from ceiling to floor in tip top shape in no time.  Even easier to do with other folks helping.  (Not saying their home was a dump beforehand, just using 'the worst dump' as an example). 

Depending on how much time I had, I could even repair holes in the wall, paint or put wallpaper up, scrub scrub scrub, clean the carpets and floors, do the dishes and put them away, pick up clothes and toys, and rearrange furniture and pics as well, etc.  We don't know what their home looked like before Haleigh went missing, before LE got in there and did their thing during the investigation.  All we do know is that the at least one gma and family got ahold of it, made it spic and span, and it looks like it's ready for a People magazine spread.  We cannot assume that's the way Misty/Ron kept it beforehand. 

Just saying... 

true wyks... I saw where the grand mas had been there... we also can not assume that the house was not clean either....but really, what difference does it make if it was messy or clean? does not mean that there was not love there....or that it had anything to do with Haleigh being gone....seems like a close knit family to me also what do you think?
I agree that I could clean up in a whirlwind if I had to as well! ha ha!

Yep cookie, we cannot assume either way.  And whether it was a pigsty beforehand or a spotless palace, neither have anything to do with whether there was love in that home.  You are def. right about that!  In pics Haleigh looks very happy and loved, even more happier and loved (IMO) than Caylee looked in her pics.  We haven't seen pics of Haleigh with 'haunted' looking eyes, the way we've seen with Caylee.  Am sure that each family, in their own ways, loved those girls.  IMO

That said, am thinking the only thing that their 'clean' home has to do with anything else is *perhaps* an image of Ron/Misty that the gma and the family is trying to portray.  And I'm not buying it.  Because it doesn't prove anything.  Because we don't know what to compare it to.  Having heard earlier from a gma that there was always dirty clothes on the floor gives me an idea of what the rest of the place could have looked like.  I don't like lying or even giving false impressions, and it seems like we are getting a lot of that in this case.  The 'clean' home just being another possibility of a false impression.  Still doesn't find Haleigh tho, nope.  Just another piece of the puzzle that won't go together, cuz of the lies, inconsistencies and non-info. 

IMO.   

Ooops messed up the quote stack in my last post, sorry.  Hope this fixed it.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #386 on: March 09, 2009, 05:02:07 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Amazing how we saw the ring and thought they were already married. Then the next day, they are engaged.

Oh what the h3ll, let's just say she probably is.  And that she will say that Haleigh wanted that too.    

LMAO..........I say no, I think he want's to maintain his control over her, and I'd be willing to BET they think spousal privilege falls under these terms. I was reading the comments over on the site FCN's and they are all slanted to believing the spousal privilege aspect is the reason for the marriage

By the way, you just made my laugh so hard, I almost spit my drink all over the puter!
Those were my thoughts on the marriage.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: March 09, 2009, 05:03:20 PM »

::MonkeyEek::Damn, WE were spot on last on last night................move over Anthony's, yo just moved into 2nd place.

YUP!

We're good, huh?!

Unfortunately for them, this has all the seeds of failure, IMO.

1. Too young.
2. Bad situation prevailing (Haleigh lost)
3. They have been "dating" ~6 months now.
4. There are financial issues.
5. I am sure you all could fill in many more.

Oh, and I thought this cage was going to be the kindler, gentler cage!

I go out for an hour and come back to see ...um.. we need to work on that, I think Wink

Oh, yes.

IMO.

IMO even an extreme home makeover on the cage won't change this from a character assisanation forum to a missing 'lil girl forum. I pray Haleigh comes home to her family. I hope somehow this family heals from the harshness of world. I'll come back when there is some news pertaining to Haleigh.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 09, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »

Your welcome!!!

Those were my thoughts on the marriage.

Makes sense, but would they even know about spousal privilege?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: March 09, 2009, 05:05:43 PM »

MOO~ this is so far beyond sick and twisted, DCF needs to get lil Butterbean out of there ASAP...........poor kid, his sister is missing, daddy's not working, the girl who is ONLY 12 yrs older then you is NOW gonna be your stepmother (who doesn't work either), well................I'm going to stop there before I need valium kitty this early.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: March 09, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."
"This is what Haleigh wanted??? Past tense.

Wyks & Cookie: You're hired!!!

Past tense.. Good catch, luckyday!  We're all a great team!   

Didn't want to say this earlier, but what the hey, am on a roll.     It was a sharp monkey who caught the ring yesterday in a video and spilled the beans on the upcoming blessed event    even before the media or the forum over yonder.  Just saying....

Scared Monkeys are the best!!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: March 09, 2009, 05:08:34 PM »

Haleigh's Father Pops Question to Teen Girlfriend
Posted By: Gary Detman     Created: 3/9/2009 2:55:12 PM    Updated: 3/9/2009 3:34:13 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has asked his teenaged girlfriend to marry him.

Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's, with several family members around them.

She said yes.

Outside the Putnam County Courthouse where Croslin and Cummings went Monday to get the paperwork for a marriage license, Croslin showed off her ring.

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it.
Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."

Since Croslin is only 17, the paperwork has to be filled out by her parents.

The two have not set a wedding date.

Misty Croslin put Haleigh Cummings to bed on the night of February 9. Haleigh hasn't been seen since.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward. The reward for Haleigh's return is at $26,500.

You think Misty that people are going to take this marriage thing the wrong way? 

Wow, Misty is psychic too!      

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: March 09, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »

I say what difference does it make.  At least if she is pregnant the child will be legal.
So was/is HL.

Wonder why he was sporting a wedding band before they "got engaged"??

Probably cuz they already got married, and this is their way of breaking the news gently. eh? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: March 09, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »

Has anyone on this forum looked up these people?

Lindsy Croslin and Guy Sapp 

If you do a Google search you can get some really interesting information.  If someone has already done it and reported sorry, but it was new to me. 

Seems this sex offender knows all of the families involved.

oh yeah.. we've been all thru that with a fine-tooth comb.     it's back in the threads somewhere..

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: March 09, 2009, 05:14:48 PM »

Very interesting on HLN now.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: March 09, 2009, 05:15:05 PM »

February 9 Haleigh disappeared, March 9 Haleigh's father and Misty get engaged.

Well, like I said, he's wanting to buy a new home, get him a new wife, and a few new tattoos, guess his mourning time is a bit different than what ours would be.......OR, is he afraid of losing custody of JR, because Crystal has been engaged and he feels the need to be married for those purposes??? OR, does he want even more control of Misty so she'll tow the line? Just a few questions to ponder

And does Ron now wish to take custody of his other son?  In Misty's message that she supposedly left on Amber's myspace page, seems that she threatened something along those lines.  IMO

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #396 on: March 09, 2009, 05:15:57 PM »

Has anyone on this forum looked up these people?

Lindsy Croslin and Guy Sapp 

If you do a Google search you can get some really interesting information.  If someone has already done it and reported sorry, but it was new to me. 

Seems this sex offender knows all of the families involved.

oh yeah.. we've been all thru that with a fine-tooth comb.     it's back in the threads somewhere..

I figured you probably had.  It was an interesting thread I read about Sapp.  Thanks for your reply.

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 09, 2009, 05:19:19 PM »

Maybe they are getting married, as a wife / husband cannot testify against the other.  Unless Fl laws are different, please correct me.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: March 09, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »

February 9 Haleigh disappeared, March 9 Haleigh's father and Misty get engaged.

Well, like I said, he's wanting to buy a new home, get him a new wife, and a few new tattoos, guess his mourning time is a bit different than what ours would be.......OR, is he afraid of losing custody of JR, because Crystal has been engaged and he feels the need to be married for those purposes??? OR, does he want even more control of Misty so she'll tow the line? Just a few questions to ponder

And does Ron now wish to take custody of his other son?  In Misty's message that she supposedly left on Amber's myspace page, seems that she threatened something along those lines.  IMO

Ok, just is just what I've heard.....no links to back up, but I did hear that his one yr old was conceived while the mom was doing drugs with Ron and he is somewhat affected, so according to my Jax source, he wants nothing to do with the baby, nor the responsibility of supporting him Very sad IF true.......

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: March 09, 2009, 05:20:29 PM »

quoted from Wyks: What's next?  Is he goin' to Disneyland? 

that did make me laugh I have to say....you are one crazy chimpster! 

seriously though, he is not doing himself any favors with some of his actions...Ron, ron, ron;;;; are you deliberately being ignorant? I can only defend you so far buddy....give me something more to work with here Ron....<<<<<

glad for a bit of levity. 

and on your serious note, yes I agree!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.