May 03, 2024, 07:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 - 3/5/08  (Read 304189 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: March 04, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

Junior provided a tag (license) number to Aruban authorities and ... two months later ... he provided the same tag number to the Twittys.

Who was that tag number registered to?

Janet

+++++++++++

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time.  Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 04, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

Jossy is also on video saying that the two witnesses describe details about a white pu and other things that match up but its even more credible because they have no connection to each other.

How many people is that now that talked of a white PU that night or 3 days later? 1.Junior who claims he saw a burial 3 days later at the landfill.2.Francisco who says he helped bury a lady the night NH vanished.3 Barbeshe witness4.Tourist wintness.5.Report of a screaming lady and a white PU

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/
2bnqyq

With all the talk of the white truck, I am trying to search my memory for a white car or truck that was seen by two women that worked at a radio station.  They said it was 'hidden' behind  bushes in the desert, and when they approached someone with a machette appeared and warned them off.  It as at the time that the arubans were searching, the marines, etc. or earlier, perhaps was shortly after Natalee went missing.

Does anyone know if any of that was true or was it not considered reliable.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: March 04, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »

Hi Janet:

Per my post above - the landfill contents are regualry disposed of in the ocean, so if she had been ever there, she surely would not have been for very long because of their disposal method.

The discovery by TEA of the child's pool under tons of garbage in the area that Junior claimed Natalee was placed implies to me that Natalee had been there but ... was taken from the landfill.

I contend that the original report of June 3, 2005 of Junior's observation on June 1, 2005 dictated that the "powers that be" in the coverup were forced to move Natalee from the landfill and ... it was a wise decision.  Two months later Junior came foreward to the Twittys with the same account of what he had observed on June 1, 2005.

Janet

Yes, all quite possible....or maybe her clothes/shoes were put in the landfill under the kiddie pool?    Everything seems to have been so professionally done  that placing her body in the landfill seems pretty risky to me.   Maybe so.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #743 on: March 04, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

If Natalee's remains have been recovered ... somebody need to tell Tim Miller.  As of February 27, 2008 ... Tim's impression was that there were 169 targets which still needed to be searched.

Janet

+++++++++++

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

Transcript - Heli (RU)

Maybe we aren't allowed to know just yet.  Maybe they need more confirmation.

I don't believe they have found Natalee's remains. I see and visit with Beth's Mom at least once a week, usually more, and she could not keep that secret. There are plenty or real mysteries with which to deal. It would be great though. I have a feeling that Beth would be with her Mom if that had happened as well.
I also don't think they found Natalee's remains but why would they even bother sending those 6 images to the FBI unless something was found?

I thought they sent them to verify if the findings could be related in anyway to Natalee
I don't know,would the FBI be able to determine or verify much from just 6 images?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 04, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »

He spent a lot of time around her pubic area, including really studying her panties to have been on the beach and then to have her start shaking and having seizures, and the moon had to be exceptionally bright.

I doubt that there was a bright moon. Joran said somewhere that there were no stars maybe it was clouded. Also in one of satishe's PV's they asked him about the light level in the car and about weather conditions.

from june 30

On your question of when Deepak, Joran and I were with Natalee on, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, wasn’t it too dark in the car for Joran to see the color of the missing girl’s panties, I can only answer this:
There was enough light in the car of Deepak. Joran must have taken off the clothing of the girl so that he could see the color of the panties she wore.

from june 3

On your question of what it was like on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the nighttime hours, when Deepak and I dropped off Joran and the missing American girl north of the Marriott, I can answer you the following:
I cannot you say what it was like because I sat in my brother Deepak’s car.  I also didn’t look up to see if there were clouds.

This is another of those areas of too much information, and as personal as it is, everyone knows it.  must have put it on the news, possible made an emergency broadcasting.  There are too many people who know this and too much detail about it, I'm surprised no one checked the tag for her size.

Do you mean to tell me, there was a girl in the back seat of the car with no underwear on, and everyone was memorizing her panties, they didn't gawk at her naked body?  You'll never sell me on that.  The underwear is part of a much more sinister story, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: March 04, 2008, 06:59:03 PM »

Junior provided a tag (license) number to Aruban authorities and ... two months later ... he provided the same tag number to the Twittys.

Who was that tag number registered to?

Janet

+++++++++++

Susan Candiotti - Cnn Correspondent
NANCY GRACE
July 29, 2005

CANDIOTTI: Well, according to sources familiar with the investigation, at least one witness has come forward who claims to have seen more than one person dumping what the witness says could have been a body. The body was, I am told, covered in some fashion, and that this happened at a public landfill not long before closing time.  Now, when this happened, sources close to the investigation would not tell me exactly when this happened. But again, it was close to closing time. And this is a landfill where the public can go and dispose of waste. Now, this same witness claims to have told police that he saw a vehicle and was able to provide a tag number to police. I am told that this is a registered car in Aruba, but I can`t tell you more than that.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/29/ng.01.html

Roy Tromp
CNN NEWS
July 30, 2005

In addition to the pond, Trump said authorities are searching a landfill for the third time since a witness came forward shortly after Holloway disappeared. Trump said that authorities did not want to leave any stone unturned.

The witness claimed he saw more than one person dump into the landfill something he believes could have been a covered body, CNN has learned from sources briefed on the investigation. The witness also gave police a license tag number that reportedly belonged to a white pickup truck.

Police tell CNN that a tag check found that the vehicle was not at the landfill at or around the time the witness claimed.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/30/aruba.missing/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 04, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »

I am with you. The first days of the case it was probably almost broken, and the most truth was probably spoken.

Didn't Mos re-arrest the boys the day the car was delivered to Patrick? Before filming could begin?

Mighty coincidental is correct since they arrested them on bogus new major evidence. He gets released then confesses to her going into seizures and having her body dumped in the ocean but then isn't arrested. Also the mentioining of another infiltrater in Nov/Dec with recordings,who was the other Infiltrater in Holland?    Something stinks!~

I always thought they were talking about Patrick.  Didn't Patrick go to ALE and offer to go under cover for them first and when they could not do it, he offered himself to Patrick?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 04, 2008, 07:12:26 PM »

Jossy is also on video saying that the two witnesses describe details about a white pu and other things that match up but its even more credible because they have no connection to each other.

How many people is that now that talked of a white PU that night or 3 days later? 1.Junior who claims he saw a burial 3 days later at the landfill.2.Francisco who says he helped bury a lady the night NH vanished.3 Barbeshe witness4.Tourist wintness.5.Report of a screaming lady and a white PU

Listen to the end of this clip (Dave talking about the Landfill witness)

http://tinyurl.com/
2bnqyq

With all the talk of the white truck, I am trying to search my memory for a white car or truck that was seen by two women that worked at a radio station.  They said it was 'hidden' behind  bushes in the desert, and when they approached someone with a machette appeared and warned them off.  It as at the time that the arubans were searching, the marines, etc. or earlier, perhaps was shortly after Natalee went missing.

Does anyone know if any of that was true or was it not considered reliable.

The following post was made by Red (not our RED) in the Prophecies forum:

A local young person was the one who tipped regarding the body in the landfill. This person saw that on 2 days after Natalee was reported missing he saw some guys take out a large garbage with a stiff body.

As they took the body out, the wind blew the bag open and in it he
saw that a body was laying stiff on a blue beach bed and the legs were crossed on to the other and he saw long blond hair.

This car was a light coloured truck, he took the number plate and reported this to the authorities. They found out that this car belonged to a POLICE auth. He was driving around with a towel with the blood on it,
but they never cared for his story!!.

He said that yesterday US media went to his house, but he refused to give any reports. He said tomorrow he will give an interv. with Canal 90
local radio, afterwards to US media..
will keep U posted.
red.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 04, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »

i hated jensen before but i might change my mind on him.

i only watched yesterday with peter r., i thought it was quite good.
those pauw/witteman and de wereld draait door guy on the other channel are such vinegar pissers. jealous of peter's succes.

didn't watch today with beth yet.
calling joran is a good one. not that any of his lies make any sense.

but it will get press coverage and then the attention can go to the seizures / cover-up and the rest.
three nights in a row on jensen about the case.
must be something substantial tomorrow else they wouldn't do that i guess.

I wonder how he answers the phone?

Pimp headquarters, Gabby speaking...

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #749 on: March 04, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

There is an article in Bon Dia today about Air Force 2. It's on page 3 of the i-paper. Can't understand any of it. LOL!

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

There is also something about New York and tourism and a image of Myrna Jannsen(sp)on page #6.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 04, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

CLICK ON PLAY 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/gJV7RXtucHG09M0FjC93b39k.xml</a>

Priceless-Your best yet.  But Happy St Patty's day NOT.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 04, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »

And when Paulus was sweating, shaking, and squirming, was he actually doing anything to defend the boy, Joran, or was he sitting there a spectator? Was he nervous from covering up for the boy or was he guilty as sin and overwhelmed by fear of the consequences of getting caught and the shame of his own actions? Anita doesn't sweat or squirm when she is covering for Joran. She has absolutely no shame or guilt, because she is protecting her son. She is not ashamed of her own actions or worried about her own guilt.

Paulie the Perve is either is guilty as hell or he gets all worked up thinking about panties.

Pervie Paulie picked a peck of perfumed panties.

Between Klaas' latest creation and this comment, I am seriously ROFLLLL

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: March 04, 2008, 07:27:29 PM »

I am with you. The first days of the case it was probably almost broken, and the most truth was probably spoken.

Didn't Mos re-arrest the boys the day the car was delivered to Patrick? Before filming could begin?

Mighty coincidental is correct since they arrested them on bogus new major evidence. He gets released then confesses to her going into seizures and having her body dumped in the ocean but then isn't arrested. Also the mentioining of another infiltrater in Nov/Dec with recordings,who was the other Infiltrater in Holland?    Something stinks!~

I always thought they were talking about Patrick.  Didn't Patrick go to ALE and offer to go under cover for them first and when they could not do it, he offered himself to Patrick?

Patrick went to the police in holland but they wouldn't work with him because of some demands he had that the did not agree with. He talked to the police in the eastern part of holland (where he has his company) but they turned it down. They did however tell this to the police in rotterdam because some of their force were involved in the investigation. One thing that stuck with me is that after the PRDV show aired in holland JVDS was on the phone with Pauw&Witteman. He said that he did say all those things to Patrick but that it would be easy to prove that he lied. They asked him to give an example and he said "the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls"  That detail made me wonder if he had a hunch that he was being taped. What i mean is: if he suspected the car was bugged he could have thrown in details that he could disprove. He could also expect a move by the OM to arrest him again. By telling obvious and easy to check lies, Daury comes to mind, the bar for the next arrest would so high that he may be off the hook forever.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 04, 2008, 07:29:23 PM »

i thought patrick had approached the police in holland.  they refused and didn't even carry it to the prosecutors there.  aruba never knew of patrick.  just guessing, but i think if a.l.e. had heard about it, paulus would have heard about it. 
dennisintn
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 04, 2008, 07:30:35 PM »

Anything exciting I should scan for when i start with yesterday's thread to catch up to you folks tonight?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: March 04, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »

I just posted this recently but I want to make sure we have this all in the same place.

More on white truck....from Fox's At Large Show - Sunday July 31st, 2005

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.  Now the police have information that he lost either one or both of his shoes that early morning in which Natalee disappeared. That would be the 30th of May.

The witness by the landfill tells us that he was sitting in his car and he saw a white pick-up truck drive in, their were 3 occupants and 2 of them got out. Picked up a trash can plastic bag, the black ones, the big ones and they carried it over to where this whole bunch of other bags and rubble was. Now when they were doing that, he says that some blond hair fell out of the bag because the bag was not properly sealed and that he could see parts of human body and then he saw them dig a little among the rubble that was there already and then place this bag there then covered with some other near by lying bags and then put a small pool, plastic pool that babies swim in or bathe in on top of it and then put some more stuff and then walked away.  He also told us that there was another car outside of the cyclone fence, looking on. The man in that car stepped out, he stood by the fence and looked at the whole proceeding's.  We do believe him because from the beginning he has been reliable with his story and it does fit the description we got from another witness between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Hotel.

The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/fyi.html

eleye
Scared Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"The day after NH was missing, a person called 'Barbishi' told the story that the night before, he saw three people in front of the HI, with the girls body, and that they tried to take a tarp from one of the water-sport tents to wrap the body, and could not get it down.

Then, that one of them went to the garbage cans at the Hyatt [?] [unclear perhaps' Holiday?], and took the bags out and wrapped the body, put her in a white PU and left. They went out and turned left, towards the light house, and turned off on a dirt road, and dug a hole and put her in it, and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police, and they send [sic] him on a four wheeler to try and locate the spot.

And he also said he had been threatened by these people. This person who has been seen on the beach every day, has no longer been seen after this, and he was known to be there daily." [end of letter]

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 04, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »

******* quoted;

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.

Sorry for being slightly OT, but I find this reference to "a" "single" shoe once again very interesting, and an often cited point of discrepancy. 2 missing shoes would IMO be more likely someone forgot or misplaced them, 1 missing shoe IMO would possibly be someone who dropped/lost perhaps due to rushed activity or carrying to much and being unaware of dropping it. Initially it was reported ALE was looking for 1 sneaker.......then it became 2.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: March 04, 2008, 07:44:53 PM »

I just posted this recently but I want to make sure we have this all in the same place.

Jossy states......

The latest information we have in the investigation is that the police are actively looking for a K-Swiss style shoe - size 14 that belongs to Joran van der Sloot.  Now the police have information that he lost either one or both of his shoes that early morning in which Natalee disappeared. That would be the 30th of May.

The witness by the landfill tells us that he was sitting in his car and he saw a white pick-up truck drive in, their were 3 occupants and 2 of them got out. Picked up a trash can plastic bag, the black ones, the big ones and they carried it over to where this whole bunch of other bags and rubble was. Now when they were doing that, he says that some blond hair fell out of the bag because the bag was not properly sealed and that he could see parts of human body and then he saw them dig a little among the rubble that was there already and then place this bag there then covered with some other near by lying bags and then put a small pool, plastic pool that babies swim in or bathe in on top of it and then put some more stuff and then walked away.  He also told us that there was another car outside of the cyclone fence, looking on. The man in that car stepped out, he stood by the fence and looked at the whole proceeding's.  We do believe him because from the beginning he has been reliable with his story and it does fit the description we got from another witness between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott Hotel.

The letter that we received is from the wife of the person with whom this guy was on the beach with between the Holiday Inn and Marriott wrote us because she was getting a annoyed that no one was paying attention to the declaration that this man gave to her husband at the hotel.

I will read it for you... The day after Natalee was missing a person called Barbeshe (Bar-Be-she) told a story that the night before he saw 3 people in front of the Holiday Inn with a girl's body. That they tried to take a towel from one the "walks fence's" (really hard to understand him here - sounds like he says "water sports dance or fence") to wrap the body and they could not get it down. Then one of them went to the garbage cans at the Holiday Inn and pulled the bags out and wrapped the body, then put her in the white pick-up and left. They went out and turned left towards the lighthouse and turned off on a dirt road and dug a hole and put her in it and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police and they sent him on a 4 wheeler to try and find, locate the spot and he had been threatened by these people. This person has been seen on the beach everyday has no longer been seen after this and was known to be there daily.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/fyi.html

eleye
Scared Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:14 am Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
"The day after NH was missing, a person called 'Barbishi' told the story that the night before, he saw three people in front of the HI, with the girls body, and that they tried to take a tarp from one of the water-sport tents to wrap the body, and could not get it down.

Then, that one of them went to the garbage cans at the Hyatt [?] [unclear perhaps' Holiday?], and took the bags out and wrapped the body, put her in a white PU and left. They went out and turned left, towards the light house, and turned off on a dirt road, and dug a hole and put her in it, and threw out the shovel. He also said he told the police, and they send [sic] him on a four wheeler to try and locate the spot.

And he also said he had been threatened by these people. This person who has been seen on the beach every day, has no longer been seen after this, and he was known to be there daily." [end of letter]

Well, we know this wasn't Boeti. Who was it?   In front of the HI?  Who is Barbishi?  Is this Barbishi the missing person on the beach? A body???  And yet no one asks any questions.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: March 04, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »

Patrick went to the police in holland but they wouldn't work with him because of some demands he had that the did not agree with. He talked to the police in the eastern part of holland (where he has his company) but they turned it down. They did however tell this to the police in rotterdam because some of their force were involved in the investigation. One thing that stuck with me is that after the PRDV show aired in holland JVDS was on the phone with Pauw&Witteman. He said that he did say all those things to Patrick but that it would be easy to prove that he lied. They asked him to give an example and he said "the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls"  That detail made me wonder if he had a hunch that he was being taped. What i mean is: if he suspected the car was bugged he could have thrown in details that he could disprove. He could also expect a move by the OM to arrest him again. By telling obvious and easy to check lies, Daury comes to mind, the bar for the next arrest would so high that he may be off the hook forever.

Also hans mos had the PRDV tapes one week before they aired. assuming mos aint totally stupid the only way to make this stick would be to find the daury person check some phone records etc. Yet he goes to the judges on curacao, without doing his homework, and they refuse his request. What better way to blow your case? Then he does a 180 and starts blaming the media and PRDV for obstructing the investigation, making it impossible for the OM to setup an undercover operation and going into cry baby mode about how unfair it is to Aruba that tourism suffers because of this only case they havent solved in the last 3 to 4 years
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: March 04, 2008, 07:47:32 PM »

"the phone outside the marriott can only be used to make international calls" 
What a memory he has. Why would he know that and remember it and use it as a defense ? Is there only one phone booth outside the Marriott ? Or in the vicinity ? Maybe he called his Mumma ...  she was in the NL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.