May 13, 2024, 07:26:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 232793 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: February 26, 2009, 05:43:22 PM »

... there must be something more than partying in those hundreds of photos ... to make Jose go to court ... I mean, if they are just photos of her partying ... the world has already seen a lot of those ...

Exactly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: February 26, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

... there must be something more than partying in those hundreds of photos ... to make Jose go to court ... I mean, if they are just photos of her partying ... the world has already seen a lot of those ...
That's what I'm wondering, unless there are a lot more party pics we haven't seen yet. And also does anyone no what time the court hearing is?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: February 26, 2009, 05:45:09 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550

Oh, uck... Let's hope, whomever this um person is, they have amended their ways.  Although, i for one would NOT want them around any vulnerable segment of the population.  How very sad.  I pray no one else has been harmed by this person &/or their spouse along their road in life.

A.

PS:
Quiet Monkey,  Thank-you for the warm welcome w/icons.  Your smilies and icons always gimme a chuckle. 

You're Welcome Aunza!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: February 26, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »

That's what I'm wondering, unless there are a lot more party pics we haven't seen yet. And also does anyone no what time the court hearing is?

Yeah why make a big deal about the photos if there is nothing wrong going on in them?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: February 26, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »

klaasend
why is it that the forum is so clickish. I know there a few handful that are friendly like  cappucino... and maybe a few others. I come here to see if there's anything new. I try sometimes to ask question's and so far only cappucino answer's me.
I have been told by others that they feel the same. I have asked this question before. personaly klaasend you are the only one that has thanked me for links I sometimes find. I am very friendly and always try to include everyone that askes me a question. I especialy love the blog section because people there seem to be alot more friendlier. This isnt to be mean please dont misunderstand . I just dont get it!! are there other newbie's that feel the same..

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie
hI kATIE - I always try to say hi to you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: February 26, 2009, 05:47:48 PM »

klaasend
why is it that the forum is so clickish. I know there a few handful that are friendly like  cappucino... and maybe a few others. I come here to see if there's anything new. I try sometimes to ask question's and so far only cappucino answer's me.
I have been told by others that they feel the same. I have asked this question before. personaly klaasend you are the only one that has thanked me for links I sometimes find. I am very friendly and always try to include everyone that askes me a question. I especialy love the blog section because people there seem to be alot more friendlier. This isnt to be mean please dont misunderstand . I just dont get it!! are there other newbie's that feel the same..

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie
I try very hard to answer people's questions, I don't always no the answers, but when I do I respond. Also many, many other people here are very quick to answer questions, even if they don't know they respond and say they don't know the answer. Also very quick with links to many articles which is very much appreciated. Sorry you feel this way.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: February 26, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »

Hi!  First para says 4:15 Monday.  : )  I got excited for a minute hoping it would be earlier. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: February 26, 2009, 05:48:35 PM »

Yeah why make a big deal about the photos if there is nothing wrong going on in them?? 
Bad pictures of Casey - oh yeah, bring those!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: February 26, 2009, 05:48:48 PM »

Hi!  First para says 4:15 Monday.  : )  I got excited for a minute hoping it would be earlier. 
Oh that's perfect, thank-you. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: February 26, 2009, 05:51:44 PM »

ROSECOLORED EYES
 COME TO THINK OF IT YOU HAVE ANSWERED ME BEFORE . I AM SORRY U GUYS IF I AM FEELING A LIL SENSETIVE TODAY.. IT COULD BE A WOMAN THINGIE..
 HELLO ALWAYS1 GOOD TO SEE YOU...
I THINK YOUR ALL VERY SMART AND INFORMATIVE. I KEEP COMING BACK BECAUSE THIS WHERE THE INFO ORIGINATES FROM MOSTLY.. DIDNT MEAN TO STEP ON ANY TOES.. BUT AT TIMES MOST OF THE TIME LOL I FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO MYSELF...
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: February 26, 2009, 05:52:39 PM »

klaasend

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie

Misskatie,

Obviously, I'm not Klaas, but I enjoy seeing you here, even if we haven't spoken. I try to get around to chatting with the monkeys I can, but I'm not always so good at that. Please stay--your posts are welcome and worthwhile.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: February 26, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »

ROSECOLORED EYES
 COME TO THINK OF IT YOU HAVE ANSWERED ME BEFORE . I AM SORRY U GUYS IF I AM FEELING A LIL SENSETIVE TODAY.. IT COULD BE A WOMAN THINGIE..
I THINK YOUR ALL VERY SMART AND INFORMATIVE. I KEEP COMING BACK BECAUSE THIS WHERE THE INFO ORIGINATES FROM MOSTLY.. DIDNT MEAN TO STEP ON ANY TOES.. BUT AT TIMES MOST OF THE TIME LOL I FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO MYSELF...

I think a lot was happening all at once in the news.

Hello.  : )
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1112 on: February 26, 2009, 05:56:29 PM »

Hi All,

Maybe, just maybe, there are photos of KC going to church, helping feed the hungry, working in a seniors center or some other good deed.  That is about the only thing i can think of that might change my perception of her.  Maybe JB does not want us to know she is squeeky clean.  ~wicked grin~

A.

Life IS Good!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: February 26, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

Hi All,

Maybe, just maybe, there are photos of KC going to church, helping feed the hungry, working in a seniors center or some other good deed.  That is about the only thing i can think of that might change my perception of her.  Maybe JB does not want us to know she is squeeky clean.  ~wicked grin~

A.

That's hilarious!  (and Welcome! ... I missed saying it earlier!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: February 26, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »

ROSECOLORED EYES
It's okay 
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: February 26, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »

It would be nice to see KC on Monday afternoon.  Luckily, she'll have a few days to get a scotch tape Brazilian and a Tang facial, and to decide what to wear from her limited her too-tight wardrobe.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:14 PM »

ROSECOLORED EYES

Understood Katie, just hang in there because there are a ton of great monkeys here & we all try to answer questions as well as make people feel welcomed & part of the discussion. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »

klaasend

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie

Katie I'm not a newbie but I'm not an oldie either! I write many times and don't get answered alot of those times. It's frustrating, but it has nothing to do with being a newbie. I'm not sure what it is, but sometimes I will just repost it or bump it up to get a response. Not sure about the clique thing either. I think some here are just "closer" than others and keep in touch outside of SM. As far as friendly, I find everyone here friendly. Posts do go unnoticed, it happens to new and old monkeys alike, that I'm sure of. Just don't take it personal (I know I try not to also).
I call it invisible monkey syndrome. I even found a ghost monkey for it :

P.S. hope my smilies don't bother you while you're reading. Just trying to brighten things up a little!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »

Hi All,

A.

That's hilarious!  (and Welcome! ... I missed saying it earlier!)

Life IS Good!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »

Don't know if you all heard or read yet... Casey due back in court MONDAY!!! About photos...and they are waiting on the release of more documents. Baez says that the only reason the documents are being released is to paint Casey in a bad way PUH-LEASE!!!  How long has bonehead lived in FL 
http://www.wesh.com/news/18804565/detail.html

Note to Bozo: We, the public already have Ms. KC's images from her photobucket....as she made them PUBLIC herself!

P.S. You're a douchebag!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.