May 14, 2024, 08:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 501513 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: January 09, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »

Thanks, seeme.  I was curious about who they were.  They looked like teenagers to me.  Ha.

They looked awfully young to me too Hudsunn

Maybe they were students observing court proceedings ?
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: January 09, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

I just got back in here.....I have been looking for a better monkey.   There is one in Word of a monkey holding her young.  I was trying to put caption "luvmyson" on that one but so far no luck.    I thought I was better than this on computers.   Oh well....Now, I will resume seeing what has been going on this afternoon in cage.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #982 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »

So Dominic Casey was using a shovel and a probe, and not only in the remains area, but a backyard, is this backyard 4701 Hopespring? This could not get any stranger, I'm wrong, I'm sure this will get much stranger.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)
And right between & behind the two houses was the kiddo.
Are we playing clue ? LOL

OKAY.  That is it.  The baby was with Zanaida/Gonzalez.  That is amazing. 

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.

I agree.   WOW.  You guys are some smart monkeys.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #984 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:54 PM »

Ok how do we get this to LE or LP or NG....anyone other than a Baez or Anthony....someone!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #985 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!

Monkeys,

Here is the photo of the thing removed from the Anthonys' home that someone on WS said a month ago was a probe for evidence.

Now I just have to find the link from the person who described what this really is and how it is used in police work.

Did anyone see my posting above? If so, could someone tell me how to easily search through WS for the discussion of this probe item?
I saw your post, but I'm sorry I don't know how to search WS, I have never been on their site before. Sorry. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….[/color]
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Might mean nothing.....but doesn't Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T"

Just wanted to put it all together.

1.  To a "T" = Hopespring and Suburban
2.  4709 Hopespring = Zanaida, 4701 Hopespring = Gonzales

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:40 PM »

George's words that Dominic Casey had eyes on Caylee and that she had been moved 9 times keeps coming back into my mind.  It seems that Dominic Casey could be dirtier than I originally thought.....

NG's people need to start reading SM for the REAL BOMBSHELLS!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »

It sure appears D Casey was trying to destroy evidence, picking up things and tossing them.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

There is a Zanaida ( first name ) at 4709. And now a Gonzales at 4701 ( last name)
And right between & behind the two houses was the kiddo.
Are we playing clue ? LOL

OKAY.  That is it.  The baby was with Zanaida/Gonzalez.  That is amazing. 

I am freaked out.

That's amazing, someone needs to call that into the LE or NG or Greta or someone.

Ditto!!  Someone with an LE connection or email addy....please forward the maps marked with a "T" and where the body was found, the reverse telephone check for Hopespring and and explanation.  IMO there's meat in this discovery.

The MONKEYS ARE GREAT!!! (Ahem...as always!)

awesome job, you smarties you!!!!   
Can someone post us the map with the houses marked and where the body was found??

4701 HOPESPRING DRIVE....HOMEOWNERS  LAST NAME IS GONZALES 

4701 HOPESPRING DRIVE.....HOMEOWNERS FIRST NAME IS ZENAIDA

CAYLEES REMAINS FOUND IN BETWEEN BOTH BACK PROPERTIES

I POSTED THIS EARLIER.....WHEN LEE WAS TALKING  IN WHAT I BELIEVE WAS CODE, WHEN HE'S ASKING CASEY ABOUT INFO SHE HAS GIVEN ABOUT WHERE THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR CAYLEE, LEE SAYS DETAILS WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE "T"
IN THE MAP ABOVE HOPESPRING DRIVE AND SUBURBAN DRIVE COME TO A "T"

So Caylee was found in the (basically) backyard of homeowner ZENAIDA GONZALES????  It was always a game and still is to KC.  She "thinks" she is smarter than everyone and will get off and walk away to go back to her slore, worthless life.  Just without her child that she murdered.   

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: January 09, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

I see with that new enlightenment that she didn't want to blame someone else because she gave the clue where she was right from the very beginning.  That clue completely defeats her once the body was found.  She was playing a game of catch me if you can.

OR was she just trying to tip off her family as to where she had dumped the body so one of them could find it and put it in a more secure place? Why would the police know the names, let alone first names of people on the street? I doubt that any of the neighbors were even questioned about any of this except for the neighbor who loaned her the shovel. Her parents have lived there for something like 20 yrs. and probably know at least some of the names of people on their street. There's a visit of Cindy and George with Casey behind bars where they try to question her about "Tio Torres" or some name like that where Casey gets cranky and claims she doesn't know anybody in the neighborhood by that name. Did she expect her parents or Lee to understand the Zanaida - Gonzalez clue as to where to look for Caylee's remains? I don't know, but I'd bet that she wasn't giving clues to the cops.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: January 09, 2009, 06:48:04 PM »

Ok how do we get this to LE or LP or NG....anyone other than a Baez or Anthony....someone!!

Send this link to them:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4367.msg620094#msg620094
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: January 09, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

George's words that Dominic Casey had eyes on Caylee and that she had been moved 9 times keeps coming back into my mind.  It seems that Dominic Casey could be dirtier than I originally thought.....

Wow, George mentioned this several times.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: January 09, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

My theory:
Casey killed Caylee, and has been dropping hints to her location all along. She did want her body found, but has had an elaborate plan to blame someone else.
Yea, I know I am not the only one to come to this conclusion, just need to get it out of my head and on "paper".
Umm ... does anyone else wonder if LE ever put any of this together and have just been tight lipped about it? They could not possibly have missed these people on her street did they?

I see with that new enlightenment that she didn't want to blame someone else because she gave the clue where she was right from the very beginning.  That clue completely defeats her once the body was found.  She was playing a game of catch me if you can.
Accept that I don't think Casey has the were with all realize that she would be defeated. She probably believed what she has seen done in to many movies, or TV shows in her case. Lay blame elsewhere... and I truly think she believed she could pull that off.

If Casey believe she could pull that off...only show that for all Casey's smarts...how dumb she really is!! v

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: January 09, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

Send this link to them:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4367.msg620094#msg620094
Ok I am on it.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: January 09, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted before, but the homeowner's last name for 4701 Hopespring Dr. (where Caylee's remains found)
is Gonzales.

WOW seeme, how did you find that out? Is that the house on the corner of hopespring with the fence that backs up to the woods Caylee was found in? That's amazing I think!!

I just googled people living at Hopespring Drive addresses, and saw Gonzales and "bam" the map of their address was exactly where Caylee was found. I was just as surprised.....could have it been that easy to find Caylee by what KC was telling people.
It made me start thinking when I read the "T" comment. Hopespring Dr. and Suburban come to a "T" as you can see in the map.

Yowsa - good sleuthing !
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: January 09, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

WFTV Legal Analyst Describes Private Investigators' Video
Friday, January 9, 2009 – updated: 6:04 pm EST January 9, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV's legal analyst has seen a mystery video showing a private investigator for the Anthony family talking on the phone and digging with a shovel at the scene where Caylee's body was later found. That private investigator was caught on camera, but until Bill Sheaffer had a chance to view it, few details were known about what the video showed.

"He was digging in the soil. He had a probe that he was probing in the soil. He was also picking up items at the crime scene and tossing them aside," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News on Friday.

DENIAL: P.I. Denies Remains Allegations

Sheaffer said the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, picked up what appeared to be a blanket at the scene and tossed it aside and that it did not appear Mr. Casey and his colleague, private eye Jim Hoover, who was behind the camera, were doing a random search.

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

"Mr. Casey was digging in the area, actually digging with a garden shovel, in an area where it appeared to be a black plastic bag sticking out of the earth," Sheaffer said.

Sheaffer said it was obvious Mr. Casey knew the camera was rolling because he was actually directing Mr. Hoover on where to shoot.

Sheaffer said, back at the scene the second day, Mr. Casey was probing the ground with a metal rod and not just superficially but deeply enough that he could have destroyed evidence.

"It was a metal probe and if he hit the skull or the bones of that skeletal remains he could have fractured it, he could have otherwise altered it and it would have thrown the whole forensic examination of the bones off," he said.

Questions remain about who Mr. Casey was talking to at the scene on the phone and who told him where to look and what to look for.

Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEYS!! PLease read below.

You know what? Remember when we all saw that strange item sticking out of a bag being taken out of the ANthonys' home -- it was long and coiled and metal -- and we wondered if it was a hose of some type? We never actually could figure out what it was? This woman on the WS site, around the same time, said that her husband was a detective and that was A PROBE FOR HUMAN DNA evidence or something to that effect!!! Let me find it. Could George Anthony, a former cop, have provided the PIs with that item in order to find Caylee's body? And is that why they're so worried about immunity????

Let me go find that photo and the link from WS!

Monkeys,

Here is the photo of the thing removed from the Anthonys' home that someone on WS said a month ago was a probe for evidence.

Now I just have to find the link from the person who described what this really is and how it is used in police work.

OMG.  WOW.  BOMBSHELL.     Was DCasey trying to destroy evidence on purpose?    OMG.   This is huge.
No wonder C&G want immunity.   And, if that is the probe, they are in DEEP trouble.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #997 on: January 09, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

I'm sure she does Dolce, where else would she get her Bombshells? IMO, she has her people read here to get info for her show. The only thing she hasn't picked up is when monkeys tell her to let people finish a sentence.

Oh by the way I rooted for OU last night. That way I knew Florida would get the win! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: January 09, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »

I would not put anything past anyone involved in this case now.  But, why would the family or her lawyers want the body to be found?  If the body had not been found, Baez's case would have been simple : Caylee is out there alive and will come home one day.  There is no proof Caylee is dead.  That is what he and the family were saying over and over again...UNTIL the body was found.  Then the family went into seclusion and Baez had to change horses in midstream.  Without the body, it would have been harder to convict Casey of murder or aggravated child abuse or anything regarding Caylee except not reporting her missing.  But with the body, it is going to be much easier to convict her, I think.  So why would the parents and Baez want the body found?

Perhaps these men have acted on their own behind the backs of Baez or the Anthonys as they just grew disgusted over time ? I may be mistaken, but didn't D. Casey quit in October ? [ You make a good point regarding Baez and his odds in court sans the body. ]

I don't think Baez or Grandparents wanted a body found...I don't think Casey has told Baez or Grandparents the truth. Lee maybe.
I think Casey may have wanted Caylee found so that she could continue her charade of someone else did it.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: January 09, 2009, 06:51:25 PM »

It sure appears D Casey was trying to destroy evidence, picking up things and tossing them.

ITA, why isnt LE making arrests though?  Damn, you monkeys figured this out, why cant they??  Looks like the A's knew too.  what a disgrace....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.