May 17, 2024, 07:36:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 278324 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: September 28, 2009, 09:32:57 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I've been hopping in and out lately, last night I participated in a Suicide Prevention Walk at the Zoo for my late niece, Darcy.  I just wanted to say thank you to all who have been providing links and terrific posts to keep us all updated. I, too, was worried at first by the so-called "sticker destruction" by the FBI, but I believe that it is just another tactic by the defense to draw attention away from the fact that they've got nothing really to work with, just lies from their client and a preponderance of evidence from the state.  Hopefully, we'll get some docs soon.  Have a great day, everyone!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: September 28, 2009, 09:39:14 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Casey Anthony Book To Be Released
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 8:52 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.
"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they're angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.

soooooo..is anyone going to read it or do we boycott it?
if it is against Casey and the A holes and not portraying Casey in a favorable light, then I would be tempted to purchase it...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: September 28, 2009, 09:40:13 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/21135589/index.html
Video about book.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: September 28, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »

evil Casey will go down for this horrendous crime..keep the faith peeps....Caylee will receive justice imo..
You are right Cookie, Caylee will receive justice. It's the long, drawn out process, with BS constantly thrown in by the defense, that makes me impatient at times. I want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE NOW!   But as the saying goes.....good things come to those who wait. And I tend to forget that the State is still adding information to their list that will make sure justice will happen. Patience, I have to keep reminding myself....patience.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 28, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »

The fact is moving the trial is pointless, once they decide where the trial will be, the newspaper and new media in that city will be all over it, saturating the public with all the information from the begining, so any jury pool will see what we have seen from the begining...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: September 28, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »

evil Casey will go down for this horrendous crime..keep the faith peeps....Caylee will receive justice imo..
You are right Cookie, Caylee will receive justice. It's the long, drawn out process, with BS constantly thrown in by the defense, that makes me impatient at times. I want JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE NOW!   But as the saying goes.....good things come to those who wait. And I tend to forget that the State is still adding information to their list that will make sure justice will happen. Patience, I have to keep reminding myself....patience.

oh, I am way past being impatient on this! the defense is hoping that the longer they take to bring this to trial that memories will fade and that they can use that in their defense of this beast Casey....but that won't happen...they are stalling...if I was Casey and I was innocent, I would want this trial to have happened yesterday...but we are talking about Casey here, not the innocent...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: September 28, 2009, 10:05:09 AM »

Casey Anthony Book To Be Released

UPDATED: 8:52 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.
"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they're angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

soooooo..is anyone going to read it or do we boycott it?
if it is against Casey and the A holes and not portraying Casey in a favorable light, then I would be tempted to purchase it...

I wonder who she spoke with to get her information on Cindy. How true will this info be? IIRC, Cindy wouldn't speak with her....did this info come from other family members, co-workers, and if so, it is just their opinion. We all have our own speculations on how Casey killed Caylee, how much different are hers from ours? I'm just going to wait to hear what others who read it will have to say. IMO....DF should have waited till this case is over and done with before releasing this book. By the time this case is settled, this book may very well be moot, but DF will have made a small fortune from it and then she will write another on what really happened. Again, another person cashing in on the murder of a child, and I don't want to be a contributing factor to that. MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: September 28, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »

thanks...might be worth the read...as long as it isn't biased towards Casey I won't mind reading it...
someone is going to write a book, in fact a lot of people will be writing books...I sure won't read anything that the Anthony's would write.  They won't make a dime from me off of their grand daughters murder..jmo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: September 28, 2009, 10:12:59 AM »

The fact is moving the trial is pointless, once they decide where the trial will be, the newspaper and new media in that city will be all over it, saturating the public with all the information from the begining, so any jury pool will see what we have seen from the begining...
Good point, Jesse. I keep going back to what Judge Strickland said when Baez first brought up the change of venue.....he said something like other cases have had publicity and they had worked through that exposure and the trial was held where it should be....in the county where the crime was committed. If Strickland does agree for a change of venue, it will be because he wants nothing to cause a mistrial. I feel very strongly that Stan is a very fair judge, one who bases his decisions on the laws and sees through BS.....unlike Jose Rodriguez. MOO

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: September 28, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »

Good point, Jesse. I keep going back to what Judge Strickland said when Baez first brought up the change of venue.....he said something like other cases have had publicity and they had worked through that exposure and the trial was held where it should be....in the county where the crime was committed. If Strickland does agree for a change of venue, it will be because he wants nothing to cause a mistrial. I feel very strongly that Stan is a very fair judge, one who bases his decisions on the laws and sees through BS.....unlike Jose Rodriguez. MOO

i think he is very fair too, i just sometimes think they bend over backwards for the defense because of the appeal threat. But seriously, its on the national news channels so i could not imagine not hearing about it. Cant stand Rodriguez....i throw him in there with Whoraldo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: September 28, 2009, 10:32:26 AM »

Good Morning trim and all monks, old and new!! A new week and another day closer to justice for Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »

UPDATED: 11:38 am EDT September 28, 2009

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family, although the author notes she did not interview the immediate Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they are angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

More Anthony Case Documents Being Released

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

The material could include forensic reports from the FBI. As WESH 2 News reported last week, the FBI admits it destroyed residue of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

That happened while technicians were testing for fingerprints on the tape.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: September 28, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

thanks trim.....actually I think it's going to be an asset to have this book out.  DF speculates on HOW kc KILLED CAYLEE.....not IF...but how. AS long as the A's and kc aren't cashing in on this I really don't mind. Books are written about murders and murderers all the time.  Yep, people make money off of murderers and victims. That is not going to change. So personally I'd rather see just about anyone except the A's making money off Caylee. 

Kronk made money and nothing will ever convince me he didn't have some insider info.

As far as the residue being destroyed...I wish it hadn't been, but I try not to lose sight of the fact that kc was charged with MURDER not because of the heart residue but because of ALL the other evidence.....before Caylee's remains were found. Some of which we know about and IMO a lot we don't yet know about.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: September 28, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family, although the author notes she did not interview the immediate Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they are angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

The material could include forensic reports from the FBI. As WESH 2 News reported last week, the FBI admits it destroyed residue of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

thanks trim.......hope we gets those new docs PRONTO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:21 PM »

Sunny,I'll do a little dance.       

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1395 on: September 28, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »

thanks trim.....actually I think it's going to be an asset to have this book out.  DF speculates on HOW kc KILLED CAYLEE.....not IF...but how. AS long as the A's and kc aren't cashing in on this I really don't mind. Books are written about murders and murderers all the time.  Yep, people make money off of murderers and victims. That is not going to change. So personally I'd rather see just about anyone except the A's making money off Caylee. 

Kronk made money and nothing will ever convince me he didn't have some insider info.

As far as the residue being destroyed...I wish it hadn't been, but I try not to lose sight of the fact that kc was charged with MURDER not because of the heart residue but because of ALL the other evidence.....before Caylee's remains were found. Some of which we know about and IMO a lot we don't yet know about.

Good morning, Monkeys.  I agree with everything you said in this post, Sunny.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: September 28, 2009, 12:12:58 PM »

Yea, docs coming soon!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: September 28, 2009, 12:13:45 PM »

Detail On Grand Jury Indictments Of Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony was indicted October 14, 2008 for first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

The Grand Jury also indicted Casey on 6 other counts. Here are more details regarding each count.

The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15

http://snarkfood.com/detail-on-grand-jury-indictments-of-casey-anthony/

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: September 28, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »

Sunny,I'll do a little dance.       

trim dance your little feet off!  I just hope we get ALL of the documents released!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: September 28, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I agree with everything you said in this post, Sunny.

Hi girlz and thanks. I just posted info on the GJ indictment....I try to always go back to that if I get the least bit down......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.