May 21, 2024, 11:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #705 12/18 - 12/20/07  (Read 228515 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 19, 2007, 12:15:59 AM »

classsic

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #461 on: December 19, 2007, 12:16:16 AM »

See Aruba and the 3 c's
Coverup
Corruption
Chronyism

Don't mind me... I am just angry like some of you.

Americans seem to have no justice in Aruba.

Well, I feel in good company IBE, because I feel the same way you do!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: December 19, 2007, 12:17:16 AM »

Robots you are funny.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 19, 2007, 12:18:08 AM »

I don't even hint that I understand Aruban law, but I wonder if the "case closed/case not closed" turnaround has something to do with the ability of the Holloway side to get the case files.

Beth has hinted that she might be interested in writing another book based soley on the evidence. I would imagine that those files would increase the size of her book considerably.

We should get the info out there about buying Beth's book and Dave's book.. make them on the top 10!

I couldn't turn on Greta tonight for I didn't want to see J. Taco.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: December 19, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »

I'm just rallying in spurts, and am going to turn in. Had a shot of Rosephen and a shot of Steroids in each hip today and I've got a sore tushy.  Laughing

Nite all! Keep the faith...........there's a search going on and there's not a corrupt or evil heart on that mission. Keep 'em in your prayers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 19, 2007, 12:20:04 AM »

Robots you are funny.

for a robots i have an occasional belly buster

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 19, 2007, 12:20:18 AM »

Maybe Red can put both book's picture and link to Amazon on SM.com and each page here!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: December 19, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

I'm just rallying in spurts, and am going to turn in. Had a shot of Rosephen and a shot of Steroids in each hip today and I've got a sore tushy.  Laughing

Nite all! Keep the faith...........there's a search going on and there's not a corrupt or evil heart on that mission. Keep 'em in your prayers!

hope you feel better

sore tushy...........heheheheheh thats funny  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »

I would like to wear some type of protest t-shirt without the word "sucks" on it... any ideas?

quote]

ARUBA BLOWS

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »

CBB get well ASAP

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 19, 2007, 12:21:38 AM »

Robots you are funny.

im crazy  Razz Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 19, 2007, 12:27:05 AM »

I was bitten this afternoon by my friend's dog... pantyhose and socks helped it not break the skin. Maybe we can send it to Aruba for training! Laughing

The search ships need more media exposure!

The timing of this might be to take away the media coverage of the ocean search

crazybabyborg
« Reply #472 on: December 19, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »

O/T

On my way out, I checked the thread for Peaches, and tomorrow is her big day! She has her scan tomorrow and since more monkeys will probably read here than any other thread, I wanted to remind anyone so inclined to please remember her in your prayers! She needs a clean scan; no tumors, no cancer!

Sorry for the O/T!  Nite!  Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 19, 2007, 12:29:19 AM »

We have to up the ante.. did I spell that right?

Just don't know how to do it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #474 on: December 19, 2007, 12:37:23 AM »

Robots, I love the t-shirts in the airport idea.  I don't have that kind of nerve, I'm more the bumpersticker kind of girl; but my sons are leaving for Charlotte from DFW Friday afternoon.......and they are always open to earning a little extra cash.  My sister in law may try to have me committed when she meets them in Charlotte Shocked (she's an attorney by the way) but oh well, whatever I can do to help.

Greta, Greta, Greta........I just don't understand her with all she knows about the case...did the scummy little friends steal JVDS' sneakers too?  Did PVDS make the trips to the ATM in the middle of the night to pay to cover the scummy little friends activities?  And all the SWEAT, she saw it too; was that because he knew what the scummy little friends had done?  I could go on and on but there is one answer to all of them.......NOT! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 19, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »

And Texasmom,

How did Anita know Natalee's underwear in such fine detail that she shared with Greta and Natalee's mom off camera???

OK Mos and the Dutch... answer that one!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 19, 2007, 12:44:53 AM »

My response to Aruba and Holland:

ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage!

You are showing none of these.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: December 19, 2007, 12:46:44 AM »

could someone please pass the Tylenol?     Confused

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: December 19, 2007, 12:49:40 AM »

could someone please pass the Tylenol?     Confused

Or something stronger Very Happy

BRB... I am fuming and need to take a break. Think I will make some amaretto tea and pretends it is more.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 19, 2007, 12:54:10 AM »

This is good advice but who in the hell said Natalee was drunk? Certainly not her classmates who saw her last. God I wish people would read a little about the case. Drugged,Raped and Murdered is a bit different from being drunk,stupid and vanished.

Joran bragged to classmates,friends and his psychiatrist that he drugged girls and had sex with them. Three of them even went to authorities and nothing was done. Rest assured that if something bad happened to you in Aruba..You will vanish forever,slandered and your family will be attacked. What every young woman should learn from Natalee is never go to Aruba.
----------------------------------------

What every young woman needs to learn from the Natalee Holloway case

Natalee Holloway

Today they closed the case on Natalee. What happened to her may never be known to us, but there are some critical lessons young women can learn from her tragedy.

1. Don’t get so drunk that you get stupid. My best “am I drinking too much?” advice: When you are really feeling great and having a good time, STOP DRINKING! You will continue to get more drunk from the alcohol already in your system. More drinks are not necessary and could lead to trouble or embarrassment. Remember, there is nothing pretty about a drunk girl. Don’t believe me? YouTube has about 8000 videos of drunk girls.

2. If you go somewhere with friends, leave with friends. There is safety in numbers. If something happens to you and your pals are around, they can help you out.

3. Never let your drunk friend leave with strangers. It is too easy to take advantage of a drunk girl. Your friend might not disappear, but she might find herself dealing with regrets when she sobers up. If your friend meets a cute boy, get his number and have her call him the next day.

http://tinyurl.com/3c39nr

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.