May 22, 2024, 11:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 283282 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1700 on: April 13, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »

So when is Slore's next court appearance?  I can't wait to see how smiley and giggly she is now that we have the DP back on the table!!

I wonder if slore is asking for a sedative tonight??

May 7th was the next schedules, dont know if that will be for these new motions as well or a separate will be scheduled.

Thanks Capp - I'm not going to miss viewing that one!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1701 on: April 13, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

Leonard on now. Talking about the state wanting to plead Casey out as the reason for the DP. How would he know that?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: April 13, 2009, 08:25:00 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?
I believe in order to accept a plea, the state can set the conditions..

Correct, the State sets the conditions and what they are willing to accept as a lesser plea & under what is proffered to them as factual before consideration.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: April 13, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »

Leonard on now. Talking about the state wanting to plead Casey out as the reason for the DP. How would he know that?

No sweetie,  that was an opinion not a statement of fact & I actually disagree with Lenny.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: April 13, 2009, 08:28:27 PM »

One reason could be the extreme expense this case will cost to take to trial...and...if it's positive that she's guilty and the state has the goods...why not present them to the defense and hope for a plea.  Just sayin...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: April 13, 2009, 08:31:06 PM »

One reason could be the extreme expense this case will cost to take to trial...and...if it's positive that she's guilty and the state has the goods...why not present them to the defense and hope for a plea.  Just sayin...

I actually agree with you, but I'm betting that the defense is not going to back down, which I personally feel is stupid.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: April 13, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »

Capp, IF skankerella confessed and plead to a lesser charge, could the state make her admit to how she killed Caylee?

Correct, the State sets the conditions and what they are willing to accept as a lesser plea & under what is proffered to them as factual before consideration.

Capp....could it be possible for KC defense team to make a proffer in exchange for life without parole (in lieu of death penalty)?

Personally, I think KC will make everyone take this as far as possible, I don't think she'll ever confess.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1707 on: April 13, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »

SNIPPED
Nancy Grace has on leather again tonight. That usually signals she is on a tear.

Me thinks you watch too much Nancy Grace!!!!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: April 13, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »

Capp....could it be possible for KC defense team to make a proffer in exchange for life without parole (in lieu of death penalty)?

Personally, I think KC will make everyone take this as far as possible, I don't think she'll ever confess.

No they would go for a much lower degree  if they begged the State to consider a plea.  I seriously doubt this announcement has anything to do with the State secretly wanting Casey to plea, I could be wrong but I just dont see at this point in time.   Don't forget they have to show they have sufficient aggravating factors & new evidence since they took it off the table.     Ya know when your defense doesnt even stay steady such as "Zanny the nanny" and it then goes to "pin the tail on the donkey, any donkey will do" I cant see the State compromising.  That's just my take on it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: April 13, 2009, 08:39:15 PM »

She will never confess. She sees herself as so superior and so much more clever, than Police and LE that she still wants to play with them and treat them with contempt.
Just like her parents. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: April 13, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »

No they would go for a much lower degree  if they begged the State to consider a plea.  I seriously doubt this announcement has anything to do with the State secretly wanting Casey to plea, I could be wrong but I just dont see at this point in time.   Don't forget they have to show they have sufficient aggravating factors & new evidence since they took it off the table.     Ya know when your defense doesnt even stay steady such as "Zanny the nanny" and it then goes to "pin the tail on the donkey, any donkey will do" I cant see the State compromising.  That's just my take on it.

Just got home and took me a while to catch up.  Wow did I miss some good stuff.  In regards to the speculation now on the SA wanting a plea.  Remember the handwritten note Casey put on saying the SA was mad she never took a plea deal?  Well wonder if Casey is the mad one now that her little BoBo can not represent her as first chair.  This is the best news yet!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: April 13, 2009, 08:43:03 PM »

If anyone was about to ask due to NG discussion about Casey's statements being suppressed - the ones she made at the house & at Universal 7/16 she made voluntarily & freely with no coercion or force, so they will come in.    Now her jail statements the one Oct 14 when she was at OCSO arrested after her indictment & what she said of her own free will in the car on the way there may also come in because she made those statements of her own free will regardless of asking for her attorney to be present - some of statements were made after she asked he be there unprompted.   It will be interesting to see what Judge Stickland rules.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: April 13, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »

Crazy is a product of grooming by Cindy..
She WILL NEVER confess.. EVER
They are so much alike it is eerie. I seem the same controlling, narcisstic traits in both of them. I filed a complaint with the Fla DOH a long time ago re Spindy. She shouldnt be a nurse, ever again. I hope her license gets yanked.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: April 13, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »

Just got home and took me a while to catch up.  Wow did I miss some good stuff.  In regards to the speculation now on the SA wanting a plea.  Remember the handwritten note Casey put on saying the SA was mad she never took a plea deal?  Well wonder if Casey is the mad one now that her little BoBo can not represent her as first chair.  This is the best news yet!

So now one of the attorneys on NG is saying that he agrees with LP...that the State is trying to get KC to make a plea BEFORE anymore damaging information comes out about LE, such as the Deputy Cain info.  Huh?

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1714 on: April 13, 2009, 08:43:35 PM »

SNIPPED:
[No they would go for a much lower degree  if they begged the State to consider a plea.  I seriously doubt this announcement has anything to do with the State secretly wanting Casey to plea, I could be wrong but I just dont see at this point in time.   Don't forget they have to show they have sufficient aggravating factors & new evidence since they took it off the table.     Ya know when your defense doesnt even stay steady such as "Zanny the nanny" and it then goes to "pin the tail on the donkey, any donkey will do" I cant see the State compromising.  That's just my take on it.

Hey Co-chair!  I think we need a side bar on this one.  I would not doubt for a second that the State has more than enough to fry her skanky ass.  If Baez comes around for a plea, then I think he would take LWOP.  This is already shapping up to be a no win for KC.  Why tempt death on top of it.

You do have no problem trying a DP case with me, do you?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: April 13, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

Oh, just finished watching JVM.  Morgan is not only calling George back, he is also going after sanctions   

That would be a banner day for George to go back and answering all those questions he told them to "move on", have to pay for going back, and run into Lenny in the elevator.  Oh if all the planets would only line up!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: April 13, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

SNIPPED
Nancy Grace has on leather again tonight. That usually signals she is on a tear.

Me thinks you watch too much Nancy Grace!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1717 on: April 13, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

Not sure about in Florida, but here in Texas yes they usually do and the family gets to have a victim impact statement before sentencing. I may be wrong, but I think that is how it is done here.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: April 13, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

Payback is a B!tch!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: April 13, 2009, 08:46:52 PM »

Puzzler, I heard that also, am wondering what this is all about 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.