May 15, 2024, 12:46:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267501 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 27, 2007, 08:39:14 PM »

FYI - that Codebreaker person has emailed Debbie at BFN and it appears that Codebreaker has NO inside information at all.  Codebreaker put together their theory based upon all the same information PV's etc we have all seen.

thanks....how codebreaker got that terrible story out of the same PV's we saw is beyond me... Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 27, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »

FYI - This is posted by Ghost Writer at RU - the same Ghost Writer that posts at BFN.  Now, I just did a SOCIAL SECURITY DEATH INDEX search myself, plus an LDS search and I'm not finding anything on Natalee Holloway. 

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE GAMES THESE PEOPLE PLAY!

Well if you can't find it there...then it's  not there!!!

If these people (RU) are playing around with records at Ancestry then I know I will not be renewing my subscription Sad Shocked

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: August 27, 2007, 08:46:16 PM »

FYI - This is posted by Ghost Writer at RU - the same Ghost Writer that posts at BFN.  Now, I just did a SOCIAL SECURITY DEATH INDEX search myself, plus an LDS search and I'm not finding anything on Natalee Holloway. 

Actually I messed up and it is there, but it is completely bogus.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »

If this Lorenzo guy was really a suspect in the Natalee case, why didnt they haul him in on drug/gun charges back then?  Why wait over 2 years? He was most likely into these things back then, they should have been able to use that as leverage. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »

Lorenzo might be a drug addicted wacko.  At first, when it was so hard to find any info, even a picture of the guy, my gut instinct was undercover DEA (or perhaps the Dutch equivalent).  Then the arrest with his name spelled incorrectly.  Maybe a long term plan against the perps of his father's "suicide"?? Might explain the early Baccus comments. Hmmmm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2007, 08:54:15 PM »

If this Lorenzo guy was really a suspect in the Natalee case, why didnt they haul him in on drug/gun charges back then?  Why wait over 2 years? He was most likely into these things back then, they should have been able to use that as leverage. 

You aren't suggesting that they actually wanted to solve the case are you? 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 27, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »

You aren't suggesting that they actually wanted to solve the case are you? 

yeah, silly me.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2007, 09:04:45 PM »

FYI - that Codebreaker person has emailed Debbie at BFN and it appears that Codebreaker has NO inside information at all.  Codebreaker put together their theory based upon all the same information PV's etc we have all seen.

thanks....how codebreaker got that terrible story out of the same PV's we saw is beyond me... Rolling Eyes

I would also like to know how the information in Codebreaker's postings was obtained from the PVs we have read, including the marker and buoy numbers.  Far fetched hypothesis IMO and if not based on any known facts or actual involvement by the writer then it is incredibly cruel to the family.

Also the case of Dianne Brimble has been in our news for years now and having seen the suspects shown and interviewed (after a fashion) on local TV all I can say is that apart from the age differences it is so similar to Natalee's case in that the perpetrators have a don't care, don't want to know, attitude where the victim is blamed and the main comments have been "She got what she asked for" and "Her behaviour was the cause".  A totally anti-women outlook from all the men involved.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2007, 09:16:27 PM »

Is there a full moon by chance?? Some wierd things going on.....codebreaker, this  thing and the other that I won't mention Rolling Eyes.....some people are just kinda whacked out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »

Well I read while I was getting my hair done ... a Glamour magazine - from either July or August...  they did this story on a woman Janet Chandler from Michigan... the murder was solved 20 years later.  So it can happen here .....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »

Is there a full moon by chance?? Some wierd things going on.....codebreaker, this  thing and the other that I won't mention Rolling Eyes.....some people are just kinda whacked out!!

not going to hijack the thread... but I will make this comment.. funny how some people go out and help search for missing people... SUNNY, you - Marlee, DiHannah, IBE...

and others, well..... seem to care less.  Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 27, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »

I would also like to know how the information in Codebreaker's postings was obtained from the PVs we have read, including the marker and buoy numbers.  Far fetched hypothesis IMO and if not based on any known facts or actual involvement by the writer then it is incredibly cruel to the family.

Also the case of Dianne Brimble has been in our news for years now and having seen the suspects shown and interviewed (after a fashion) on local TV all I can say is that apart from the age differences it is so similar to Natalee's case in that the perpetrators have a don't care, don't want to know, attitude where the victim is blamed and the main comments have been "She got what she asked for" and "Her behaviour was the cause".  A totally anti-women outlook from all the men involved.

I read those PV's, as all of us did, over and over and over..hoping there was something there......there was no mention of the buoy's.....I got an email that contained the email he/she sent to Debbie...which she actually posted on BFN......this person is a whacko!! posting like he/she had insider information....damn!! imagine Natalee's family has gone through this type of thing over and over and over......(I didn't post the email here...I figure Klaas has also see the email and will post it if she deems is fitting)

I had heard of the Dianne Brimble case...but didn't remember a lot of the details...but after reading that site....I got a lot more detail than I wanted......but I did remember as you say...the resemblance to Natalee's case.....starting with the date rape drug.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

Well I read while I was getting my hair done ... a Glamour magazine - from either July or August...  they did this story on a woman Janet Chandler from Michigan... the murder was solved 20 years later.  So it can happen here .....

Hi Mrs. Red!!  Yes it can....but I hope we do not have to wait that long!! Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 27, 2007, 09:30:03 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red!!  Yes it can....but I hope we do not have to wait that long!! Shocked

I absolutely hope we don't have to wait that long... that story about Janet Chandler was awful.... I will start a thread in another thread if I can find some more articles, etc. 

SO we have ruled out that Codebreaker is Deepak? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 27, 2007, 09:30:10 PM »

Just to put it at rest.  This is the copy of the email Debbie posted at BFN.  As you can see, Codebreaker has no inside information.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: August 27, 2007, 09:31:04 PM »

not going to hijack the thread... but I will make this comment.. funny how some people go out and help search for missing people... SUNNY, you - Marlee, DiHannah, IBE...

and others, well..... seem to care less.  Wink

I know...sad, huh!  I wish I could start a TES branch here in MO......I know monkeys would be first in line....but knowing that if Tim/TES ever needs us, we will be here for him, will have to suffice for now. I put my Natalee poster in the rear window of my new car today.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »

that is wrong... just wrong.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »

I absolutely hope we don't have to wait that long... that story about Janet Chandler was awful.... I will start a thread in another thread if I can find some more articles, etc. 
SO we have ruled out that Codebreaker is Deepak? 

That would be great Mrs. Red.....

yes, I believe we can rule deepak out silent

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »

I posted to you in the musings thread SUNNY....

why is everyone so quiet> Shocked

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »

Just to put it at rest.  This is the copy of the email Debbie posted at BFN.  As you can see, Codebreaker has no inside information.

thanks Klaas....not only a whacko but a smart butt too.....see I didn't say A$$ Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.