May 21, 2024, 11:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261175 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 28, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

Wendi you're picture is beautiful, even though I'm sick of snow! I'm hoping we don't get the snow they say we're going to get here Sun night. Please, please, please, no more snow!! Cute doggies too btw!!
QM, I wish we had snow. At least we would have a reason for my stupid heater running.

JSM I donate all my snow to you and Sassy & any other snow deprived monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 28, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »

WOW I'm so good at getting my post at the top of the page, and I don't even try!!! How do I do that?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: February 28, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 28, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »

Okay Monkeys, JSM is going to watch Cops and get ready for AMW. I hope they do the story on Adji better than the girls that were killed down the street from me. I promised myself I would never watch that show again, but for Adji I will do it.

Take care monkeys. Thanks again for what you did for me last night. If I don't see you again tonight. Sleep well and see ya in the morning!

Hugs JSM

Awww, take care JSM & sweet dreams when you hit the bunky!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: February 28, 2009, 08:41:27 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 
The anger will go away with time, or at least that is what they say. I feel really bad for you. Don't worry about last night. It's all cool. The monkeys had my back!! Take care of yourself. Sorry O/T, but can you tell me something fun to do besides the Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department tours in DC? We don't get to go to the National Archives, it was booked full and the Bureau of Engraving too.
You know I am looking forward to the Pentagon!! 

You've gotta go to the Smithsonian and the Nat'l Gallery of Art.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: February 28, 2009, 08:44:05 PM »

I didn't think it was possible, but Geraldo has hit an all time low, in a preview, he is going to have Haleigh's mom and little Ron Jr on.  What in the world is a four year old going to be saying on Geraldo, under these horrific circumstances?

oh no....       That's so wrong.   I hate Geraldo.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: February 28, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »

I didn't think it was possible, but Geraldo has hit an all time low, in a preview, he is going to have Haleigh's mom and little Ron Jr on.  What in the world is a four year old going to be saying on Geraldo, under these horrific circumstances?

Well I'm gonna have to hate Whorealdo AND the mother!  What mother does that?! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #927 on: February 28, 2009, 08:47:50 PM »

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED TONIGHT @ 9 EST. 

ADJI DESIR 

THANK YOU! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: February 28, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »

Well I'm gonna have to hate Whorealdo AND the mother!  What mother does that?! 

One that is getting paid to do so??     I agree.   She's wrong, too.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: February 28, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED TONIGHT @ 9 EST. 

ADJI DESIR 

THANK YOU! 

Thanks.   I'm off to go watch.   You all have a nice evening. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #930 on: February 28, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)

Wendi, have you tried tinypic.com? http://tinypic.com/ that should help you!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: February 28, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »

For  those that wonder about Multiple Personality Disorder, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder, individuals that have this EXTREMELY rare illness display this during times of stress.   It is extremely hard to prove and diagnose.  KC does not have this.  She has retraced her steps too many times and lied to cover lies.  As hard as this illness is to diagnose, it is very easy to eliminate as a possible diagnosis.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but don't the different personalities not know or remember what the other personalities do or did? I thought I remember hearing that on a show once? Please correct me if this is wrong!!1

Yes, they are unable to remember.  Many may have a sense that something is wrong but not be able to explain.  Unexplained lapses in time, disappearing for periods of time.  People with this disorder usually have a distinct personalities.  One theory as to why this develops, is due to trauma.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 28, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.I'm going to do the snow dance with the gs.  He hopes to get snowed in so his mom can't come get him in the morning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: February 28, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 

He is not only scary, he is violent..........he just reeks of violence.
I thought the same thing Turbo. Violence and a small may syndrome. He isn't small, but he has the tiny man mentality. Does that make sense? JMO JSM
  What's small, or am I just confused? 

Nope...not gonna answer this one..no way.   .just sayin' it's not his height....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #934 on: February 28, 2009, 09:00:26 PM »

America's Most Wanted is on now. Hopefully they will be doing a story and Adji!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: February 28, 2009, 09:03:27 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.
wow how pretty wendi!!!! im in nc and they are calling for snow sunday and monday,lol,we dont see much snow here
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 28, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »

really quick-cause every time i try to post it deletes before i'm done! thank you, maybe i can figure out how to e-mail the front. giving up on posting! thank you Brandi!

wendi
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »

For  those that wonder about Multiple Personality Disorder, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder, individuals that have this EXTREMELY rare illness display this during times of stress.   It is extremely hard to prove and diagnose.  KC does not have this.  She has retraced her steps too many times and lied to cover lies.  As hard as this illness is to diagnose, it is very easy to eliminate as a possible diagnosis.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but don't the different personalities not know or remember what the other personalities do or did? I thought I remember hearing that on a show once? Please correct me if this is wrong!!1
I think I remember hearing that on a show or the movie Sybil, or somewhere also. Again, I was just trying to figure out Lee, and I guess that was my first mistake. Just thought it was a possibility for this nonsense story.

Well I think it's a possibility they may try to say this as a defense, but I don't know how they can if they can not prove it. But, if it's rare and hard to diagnose, maybe they will try to convince jurors that they think she has MPD?? I dunno, just a wild guess. It's just going with the ZFG story sounds just as crazy, so what on earth are they going to claim happened???

TRUST ME, the prosecution will be able to dismiss the multiple personality disorder.  The defense would have to be able to prove that she has it.  I really don't think they can based on the evidence that has already been seen.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 28, 2009, 09:04:09 PM »

Well....let's see...she put Jr. at risk by announcing that he SAW the perp kidnap his sister...so now she wants to make sure the perp KNOWS what he looks like?

Can't fathom a mother like this...well, 'cept for the A's.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: February 28, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...

LMAO!  I'm still catching up (and now just forgot what page I was on) but had to ask...Sassy, what are you doing to that poor kitty??!!   

Its all QM's fault.   
  Oh, I don't care.  You can get in my quotes anytime.  Probably reads better.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.