May 21, 2024, 01:44:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #6 11/02/11 - 11/17/11  (Read 427521 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »

This is a great video showing the path of all the witness sightings going thru the neighborhood if anyone is interested.  It really lays it out from Irwin home to dumpster fire to gas station than 4am sighting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QK91LdOmE40
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980712010#.TrMWy_nchRk.twitter
Lisa Irwin Mystery: What Happened the Night of October 4th
November 03, 2011 04:31 PM EDT

CBS News has released a time line in the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin. This time line is supposed to show the public what investigators believed happened to Lisa and hopes that anyone who may have seen or heard something during the time gaps will come forward. This is a bold step for investigators, who originally wanted to focus on the family. Perhaps their focus is still on the family, despite this new time line.
 ::snipping2::

I just read this article and it said that NOBODY checked on Lisa between the hours of 6:40 PM and 3:45 AM.....Maybe there wasn't any reason to check on her because she wasn't there? Even if the baby was NOT sick, a mother would check on their baby every hour or so especially since she went to bed so early. I would think she would have checked on her even between drinks! I'm thinking she wasn't there to check on.

If your outside you can't hear IF something is wrong with the baby, since she was sick.......
Makes no sense to me....
Did deb over medicate Lisa or give her a bottle filled with booze to make her sleep so deb could have adult time.

If the egg donor took the baby monitor she could have, but I think either the baby was dead at that point or the egg donor used the crib as a babysitter, and didn't give a rat's @ss......POS , both sippy mom and possible sperm donor.....I loathe these two, already lawyered up 2 days after the baby is "missing"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Was Jeremy's van official search and forensically tested?

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.

Maybe Samantha does have knowledge regarding missing baby Lisa but ... rather than opening lie to protect friends Debra and Jeremy she has chosen not to say anything.

Janet
You could very well be right, but I believe she is "the source" who has given us this most recent timeline.  It was solidified for me when I saw that she was involved with yesterday's lawyers meeting at the Walrond house http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12266.msg1485140#msg1485140
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »

This is a great video showing the path of all the witness sightings going thru the neighborhood if anyone is interested.  It really lays it out from Irwin home to dumpster fire to gas station than 4am sighting.

Thanks fatcatlurker.  A map I can follow.

I am going back and forth in my speculations.  This video left me thinking that maybe ... just maybe Jersey/Tanko played a role?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980712010#.TrMWy_nchRk.twitter

CBS News has released a time line in the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin. This time line is supposed to show the public what investigators believed happened to Lisa and hopes that anyone who may have seen or heard something during the time gaps will come forward. This is a bold step for investigators, who originally wanted to focus on the family. Perhaps their focus is still on the family, despite this new time line.

I just read this article and it said that NOBODY checked on Lisa between the hours of 6:40 PM and 3:45 AM.....Maybe there wasn't any reason to check on her because she wasn't there? Even if the baby was NOT sick, a mother would check on their baby every hour or so especially since she went to bed so early. I would think she would have checked on her even between drinks! I'm thinking she wasn't there to check on.

If your outside you can't hear IF something is wrong with the baby, since she was sick.......
Makes no sense to me....
Did deb over medicate Lisa or give her a bottle filled with booze to make her sleep so deb could have adult time.

If the egg donor took the baby monitor she could have, but I think either the baby was dead at that point or the egg donor used the crib as a babysitter, and didn't give a rat's @ss......POS , both sippy mom and possible sperm donor.....I loathe these two, already lawyered up 2 days after the baby is "missing"
I agree.....didnt think I could get any sicker then when I attended "that other" vigil and had to watch those low lifes put on their acts.......but here we are again.......yuk!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »

Elle Jay
karen yancey says "KCPD are NOT actively searching for lisa------but-------11/03/11 - 9:48 am - Kansas City Police tweet - "Rumors are false. Police have NOT found a body in Lisa Irwin case. We are still actively searching for the baby"

-----which is it? they are or are NOT actively searching?
2 minutes ago

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1cgmHScPK

This case is all over the place, we can't believe anything other than Baby Lisa is GONE!!!
I think the reason for lack of information and disinformation is because they don't want to tip their hands to these lawyers.  The lawyers are doing everything they can to derail the police investigation so it makes perfect sense to keep as quiet as they can for as long as they can.  It does make it extremely frustrating for us though.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »

Thanks FCL~I was wanting to see this, weird thing is I can not see anyone who took a baby walking around for hours, if I was going to take a baby (obviously hypothetical), I'd snatch the baby and nothing else and get the hell out of the area, who would risk walking for 4 hrs with a kidnapped baby..this case is going to make me an alcoholic LOL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »

Makes no sense to me....

I agree.....didnt think I could get any sicker then when I attended "that other" vigil and had to watch those low lifes put on their acts.......but here we are again.......yuk!!

LMAO.....amen, but here we go again sans the hair, clothes and pedofire comment.....I first stated this case reminded me so much of HaLeigh, mom drunk or at least drinking and drugging IMO, dad wuz at werk and came home to a similar mess, but made sure he told LE "I wuz at werk and didn't WITNESS anything".......

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:25 PM »

Thanks fatcatlurker.  A map I can follow.

I am going back and forth in my speculations.  This video left me thinking that maybe ... just maybe Jersey/Tanko played a role?

Janet

ITA on Tanko and there is no rush on him as he is currently in jail.  FYI on the 4:15 am sighting - it can't be Jeremy because I think he was on the phone with LE or waiting on there arrival at that time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »

Inquiring mind want to know from Samantha Brando's own lips if she saw or heard baby Lisa on the evening of October 3rd or ... did something bad happen in the hours prior to Jeremy allegedly leaving for word at 5:20 PM?

Janet

IMO, if you hear anything at all from Samantha Brando's own lips, it will be the words the scumbag lawyers have told her to use.  She is an integral part of the obfuscation and flat out lies that the lawyers and their minions are currently spreading.

Maybe Samantha does have knowledge regarding missing baby Lisa but ... rather than opening lie to protect friends Debra and Jeremy she has chosen not to say anything.

Janet
You could very well be right, but I believe she is "the source" who has given us this most recent timeline.  It was solidified for me when I saw that she was involved with yesterday's lawyers meeting at the Walrond house http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12266.msg1485140#msg1485140

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

fatcatlurker

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2011, 10:38:50 PM »

Thanks FCL~I was wanting to see this, weird thing is I can not see anyone who took a baby walking around for hours, if I was going to take a baby (obviously hypothetical), I'd snatch the baby and nothing else and get the hell out of the area, who would risk walking for 4 hrs with a kidnapped baby..this case is going to make me an alcoholic LOL

YW.  It's not popular but as I've said before the only one who fits "all" the madness for me is Tanko.  His previous B/E, arson record, served 5yrs in Jersey for Arson and witness tampering I mean literally in/out since 1989 IIRC.  Just rewatching that video and hearing about him and the little dog he was following all over makes me want to hurl.  Glad he's locked up for time being regardless.

However we have no shortage of crazies in this one... Monkey Devil!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2011, 10:50:14 PM »

One thing I will say is; KCPD has sure been working their butts off behind the scenes and keeping everything very guarded about other potential perps in this case besides the family.  It's defiantly not a one track investigation at this point.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it Joe Taco.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2011, 11:15:28 PM »

Janet

Janet

Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer
11-Month-Old Will Be Missing 1 Month On Thursday
POSTED: 5:42 pm CDT November 2, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 pm CDT November 2, 2011

<snipped>

The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday.

<snipped>

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29667881/detail.html

fatcatlurker
And once again we are here and there appears to be no family or even family friends who care about a missing or murdered innocent child.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2011, 11:19:50 PM »

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Wont be on @HLNTV tonight due to Murray trial. No major news on #babylisa should have more tmr, new developments, new character emerging4 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
  Edit-needed hyperlink.  MB

Lots of stuff here.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:17:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2011, 11:23:00 PM »

And once again we are here and there appears to be no family or even family friends who care about a missing or murdered innocent child.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2011, 11:29:49 PM »

My prayer is that investigators are working behind the scenes connecting the dots regarding the disappearance of baby Lisa and ... in God's perfect timing the truth will be revealed and justice will prevail.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:25 PM PT

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2011, 11:32:43 PM »

My prayer is that investigators are working behind the scenes connecting the dots regarding the disappearance of baby Lisa and ... in God's perfect timing the truth will be revealed and justice will prevail.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
Amen Goodnight Janet an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

I think they are going to get this one, just a hunch. 
Goodnight!
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2011, 12:00:55 AM »

Just random thoughts...

Did JI take Lisa's body to work and pass her off to someone on his way home?
Could Samantha have any role? Could she have passed off Lisa on her trip to the Liquor store? Could the brother have taken her when he left?

It just makes no sense that any one would walk around with a baby in a diaper at night. Who would take that risk? A police could drive by at any moment..

I think its possible DB was trying to get drunk so as not to face what had allready happened. I think the front door was left unlocked by a drunken DB. The lights could have been turned on by the boys getting up in the night "a nightmare?" or going to the bathroom.

But I just can not fathom the man with the baby..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2011, 04:51:19 AM »

Wont be on @HLNTV tonight due to Murray trial. No major news on #babylisa should have more tmr, new developments, new character emerging4 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn
  Edit-needed hyperlink.  MB

Lots of stuff here.
Yes there is.I have been following along.Hope we hear something soon.
@
@Amys1867 perhaps character isn't the best word...2 new figures are emerging i guess. I woudn't want to gibe the impression this is a game
3 hours ago
jim spellman
@
@Amys1867 yes...2 new charcters added if i can nail a few things down
3 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.