May 17, 2024, 06:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 416370 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: October 06, 2008, 01:31:18 PM »

It seems in the phone messages there are days KC is shrugging off or not wanting to see people she is close too. I think those are important days to look at. For example the days she tells Amy her dad had a stroke.

Will was crazy about KC, hes also quite a bit older than her,like 10 years or something.He propbably thought she would make a nice trophy lol.

She told amy "My dad almost had a stroke  We are still waiting for him to get checked out.  He will be (ok). He just gave my mom and me a huge scare."  Amy told detectives that Casey told her that her dad DID have a stroke.. albeit a "mini" one.  (Amy must not have remembered the "almost" part, and perhaps was later told by Casey that it was a stroke.. just a mini one.  Not that it matters, she still lied (according to George) that he was in the hospital either way.

Also, I'm wondering how many times Casey wore a flag? The pictures we've seen of her wearing one were from July 4th, right? however, on 5-25, she tells Amy "you will officially see the American flag in all its glory tonight Smile "  I'm not sure what else she might be referring to...

I'm behind because I just got home again.  NO, those photos are from 5/25 not July 4th.  She only wore the flag at that one party that I'm aware of.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #941 on: October 06, 2008, 01:32:23 PM »

Does anyone recognize the name  Dalton Donaton..........I dont know if its a person or a street or what.......Im trying to find out.................I just think it has something to do with this case........

I found this site which does mention this name in the last paragraph... this site is of a medium.

http://www.christinehamlett.com/

actually it is about half way down the page NOT in the last paragraph... sorry

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: October 06, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »

Does anyone recognize the name  Dalton Donaton..........I dont know if its a person or a street or what.......Im trying to find out.................I just think it has something to do with this case........

I only found the one website listed, but if you remove the N off of Donaton you get Dalton Donato which may make it a real name to look for.
No  it has the N on it......Donaton.......Im gonna check the employees of the Rio Pinar Golf corse..........I  will see if maybe he works there...Thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 06, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted. I have been reading all along and don't recall reading about it though I had heard it mentioned that TES would likely be returning by this weekend to search, and infact that is what I had been told personally. Mods delete if a repeat.

+++++++++

Texas Search Team Returning to Search For Caylee

Monday, 06 Oct 2008, 10:41 AM EDT
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla.  --

Volunteers with Texas Equusearch are planning on returning to central Florida to start up their search again for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony.

The teams were forced to stop looking for Caylee when tropical storm Fay hit.

A spokesperson from the group says they should be back next week.

Sunday night vigil

FOX 35 was the only station present at Sunday night's vigil for missing toddler Caylee Anthony. The gathering was held less than ten miles from the Anthony's home on Hopespring Drive in East Orange County.

Anthonys move venue for vigil, neighbors grateful for change. (Video: MyFoxLA)

Residents on Hopespring Drive welcomed the move of the vigil. "Look at it," said Ned Couty, pointing to the quiet street scene. "Usually on a Sunday at this time, its like Mardi Gras out here," he said, referring to the hundreds of protesters and gawkers who have been showing up at the Anthony home for several weeks now.

Couty lives across the street from the Anthonys. He has gotten tired of the crowds and has placed "no trespassing" signs and caution tape in front of his home. He has since taken some of the signs down.

A handful of neighbors have said everyday living is getting easier and they feel comfortable in their own neighborhood once again.

"Everybody is a little bit more happy. There's nobody out here trying to start something, on both sides that is. I see more people walking their dogs, walking their kids ... walking," Couty said.

The Anthonys began informing friends of the change of venue earlier in the week. They intend to continue holding vigils at the new location as long as it remains unknown to the general public.

Up next, in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of three year old Caylee Marie, is the release of additional documents by the State Attorney's Office expected any day now.

Casey Anthony, mother of the missing child, has an arraignment hearing scheduled for October 14 on check fraud charges. Also a pre-trial hearing on charges of child neglect and lying to investigators is tentatively scheduled for November 5. The trial on those charges could start as early as November 17.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7586349&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 06, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »

I found this site which does mention this name in the last paragraph... this site is of a medium.

http://www.christinehamlett.com/

actually it is about half way down the page NOT in the last paragraph... sorry
Oh ok I see it now      nevermind    someone E-mailed that name to me but if thats where they got it from.......nevermind    I didnt realize that............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 06, 2008, 01:35:49 PM »

This post will get me into trouble but heck, Ive had enough Tylenol to buffer the pain.  Ha!  Has anyone ever read about someone killing in a "disasociated fugue state" and not remembering anything about it???  Would that show up on an MRI????   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 06, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

This post will get me into trouble but heck, Ive had enough Tylenol to buffer the pain.  Ha!  Has anyone ever read about someone killing in a "disasociated fugue state" and not remembering anything about it???  Would that show up on an MRI????   
LOL   I dont think so..........

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 06, 2008, 01:46:16 PM »

Also a pre-trial hearing on charges of child neglect and lying to investigators is tentatively scheduled for November 5.

I  dont think Casey will have to worry about getting to this hearing.....I think she will be in Jail by that time.......

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: October 06, 2008, 01:47:02 PM »

Hey there...
I posted something like this early on before all of this other stuff came out as I had just read a fiction novel about a woman in a DFS who woke up covered in blood and didn't know who or where she was.  Turned out, in the book, she had walked in on her husband sexually abusing their daughter, she murdered him and her brain snapped due to the trauma. 

Now, clearly it was a work of fiction, though as I understand it based on a real psychological condition.  Had I not seen all of the texts, the making up of Zanny well before Caylee's disappearance, the forensic computer evidence, etc, I might still believe that it was possible... but I wouldn't consider it now.  She is way too cunning and story-ful for that to be the case...IMO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: October 06, 2008, 01:47:56 PM »

always, I think you have tylenol toxicity!!!!  

Fugue state results in amnesia. Casey does not have amnesia. She has liar-itis.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: October 06, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »

Article I found..
http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/2342/
Governor Schwarzenegger Denies Clemency to Convicted Murderer Donald Beardslee

snipped from article:

"Beardslee argues that his life should be spared because his criminal acts were performed as a result of his being in a dissociative state at the time of the crime due to long-standing mental impairments that compromised his executive functioning and judgment when he was under extreme stress. Beardslee claims that the stress of the fatal events of the evening of April 24, 1981, interfered with his ability to make reasoned decisions, rendered him unable to process emotions, and caused him to dissociate from events into some kind of fugue state. This claim warrants more extensive discussion.

The evidence supporting Beardslee's application suggests that he suffers from a mental impairment that has resulted-at least in part-from serious injuries he sustained prior to the murders. There is also some reason to believe that some of his mental impairment has existed since birth. But we are not dealing here with a man who is so generally affected by his impairment that he cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. We also are not dealing with a claim that Beardslee's mental condition has resulted in subaverage intellectual functioning or impairments in his adaptive skills of everyday living. That is not the case."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 06, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

A-1 - Interesting below though re: bipolar disorder.  According to what her friends, texts, etc have shown I could absolutely see her being bi-polar.

Similarly, other psychological disorders may manifest symptoms similar to Dissocative Fugues. These include bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and major depressive disorder.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: October 06, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »

So are you thinking, like me, that she just pulled a name out of the air and then set this woman up?  That would mean that she would have been planning this whole thing  well ahead of "the disappearance".

Here is what i think happened....though not a fully formed collection of thoughts it is a start. Remember for all this time, Casey has had a lot of time on her hands when she was alleging she was at work in which to develop, investigate and connive .

Zanny the Nanny was a fictional character from a book which Casey had read. It is a pre-teen type reading book like someone would read in middle school. She likely pulled this name from memory when having to fabricate a story for her parents as to where she was bringing Caylee on many of the days and nights when she had other friends watching her,(or she may have had Caylee with her as we have heard at Fusian or sleeping with a man of the hour).

As time passed she had to develope this lie to satisfy the increasingly frequent absences.
She may have heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez from someone, read it in the paper whatever and then "researched" this person-almost like stalking. Just a theory ......but the connection between the fictional and real is not a far reach in Casey's mind as evidenced by the Juliette Lewis reference among others........

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=zanny+the+nanny&x=0&y=0

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #953 on: October 06, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »

KiahJ, what was the name of the novel you read?  I think I have that book and haven't read it yet, but I can't think of the title.  I know I've heard about it from several people.

Thanks!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 06, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »

LOL I just posted in the missing persons that missing teacher Hannah Upp (since found alive swimming in the east river nyc) stated in her facebook account that she was suffering from this "dissociative fugue"  when she went missing. I personally have not heard of it until reading about it there.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #955 on: October 06, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »

LOL I just posted in the missing persons that missing teacher Hannah Upp (since found alive swimming in the east river nyc) stated in her facebook account that she was suffering from this "dissociative fugue"  when she went missing. I personally have not heard of it until reading about it there.

I'm pretty sure my high school years were just one long, drawn out dissociative fugue.   

For real, lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: October 06, 2008, 02:05:55 PM »

KiahJ, what was the name of the novel you read?  I think I have that book and haven't read it yet, but I can't think of the title.  I know I've heard about it from several people.

Thanks!

Hey Flossy... I'll take a look when I get home tonight... can't think of the name of it off of the top of my head... but I think it was by Susan Isaacs... I'll let you know. 
KJ
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: October 06, 2008, 02:06:03 PM »

You all are probably right, I just cannot imagine for the life of me how someone could kill her baby and just go on la la la with her life......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #958 on: October 06, 2008, 02:07:11 PM »

Am I wrong in assuming that this would open the door for her to go to Cal. and PR?  (both places are related to the case).  God Forbid!!!  I sure hope this motion is denied.

PJ flower

I don't know about the judge, but you can bet the farm that Mrs. Baez is not going to let her husband travel to Ca or Pr with Casey.  No way Jose

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #959 on: October 06, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »

I believe someone was asking the other day about how long a buried body would carry a scent to cadaver dogs. I happened upon this article today that may surprise some.

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/oct/05/excavation-to-begin-for-victims-remains/

Excavation to begin for victim's remains
Teen killed in '68 believed buried at highway ramp

AFTER 40 YEARS>>>
"We've had four dogs independently indicate that a body's there," said Los Angeles Police Department Detective Vivian Flores. A particle detector that sniffs out decaying human bones "went off like a Geiger counter in the same place; it clicked so fast you wouldn't believe it," she said.

A ground-penetrating radar has detected "an anomaly, or a void" in dirt that was scraped away from a hill and dumped to build the onramp and off-ramp in 1968-69, she said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.