May 17, 2024, 08:16:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #727 2/8 - 2/10/08  (Read 264230 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

What am I missing?  The cage is really rather empty tonight.

Just switched to the new thread.  Probably alot still reading previous thread.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

Need sleep, night all. JUSTICE4NATALEE!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:01 PM »

I've never seen someone who when they tell the truth they lie and when they lie tell the truth.

I'm starting to think the whole of the beach story is a lie, and that there is no daury or even a boat.

Stories, made up ones in this situation are meant to distract, Joran has practiced this story for so long but it's still made up.

The first place the KLPD searched was the vds house. Even if Joran story was true and he told it the first day, he would be out of jail.

The semen that would be found would not be ONLY Joran's.

The only places that have received official resistance is the house and the dump.

The first lie is the one that is the most interesting, regarding hitting her head. Why throw that in?
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Listen this is not going down the way we would have hoped. It doesn't look like they can get enough evidence to bring Joran in 4 murder. They will not bring him in for a lesser charge. I can only hope our higher power takes over now. Enough is enough. This is not just about American's or the Holloway family. This is about Human Rights! The right to Justice. The right to Freedom of speech and the press. This has become something more then anyone could have speculated. It has taken on a life of it's own. Many have their political opinions, this is not about politics. This is about Human life and Justice. I will get off my soap box now. Thank you for listening, Martini
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »

The Arubans are not going to convict Joran but he and Aruba will not get away with this.

YR - I agree and said yesterday, even if he is never tried and convicted Joran's life is over.

Paul vdS life is over too.
odd about that prison and hospital commitee he just got ditched from

if he won't go to prison he will end op in hospital

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

So Paulus is on the hospital committee and...

The PRISON COMMITTEE....what a surprise...guess he knows "the boy" that provides the phones....

Yes, the prison committe is interesting since Joran spilled the beans about dear old dad providing him with a cell phone while in jail.
Surely, putting 2 and 2 together, Mos and/or somebody talked with all the "boys" that Paulus would have had connection with that could pass the phone off to Joran.  Could it be that it's part of the reason Paulus is getting kicked off the committee?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 10:48:08 PM »

Joran cant say he was lying cause he was stoned
my parents were strict
I would come home totally wasted trying to hide it and
when they would ask me the first thing I did was confess
YES IM blasted then pass out

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »

My gut tells me that Aruba is not going to charge him no matter what.  They could catch him red-handed raping, murdering, and disposing of the next young lady on film, in a stadium loaded with every resident on the island of Aruba, and still find reasons to turn their back.

This is just plain stupid.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »

If I remember correctly, the DO get Nancy Grace in Aruba but don't get Greta....right?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 10:52:46 PM »

my parents were strict

I've had my share of stoners around my life in the past and know they are more relaxed and open than otherwise would be.   Gawd!  What a lame excuse!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 10:53:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Listen this is not going down the way we would have hoped. It doesn't look like they can get enough evidence to bring Joran in 4 murder. They will not bring him in for a lesser charge. I can only hope our higher power takes over now. Enough is enough. This is not just about American's or the Holloway family. This is about Human Rights! The right to Justice. The right to Freedom of speech and the press. This has become something more then anyone could have speculated. It has taken on a life of it's own. Many have their political opinions, this is not about politics. This is about Human life and Justice. I will get off my soap box now. Thank you for listening, Martini

The Right to Boycott Aruba!!!
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »

my parents were strict

Yep.  Pot doesn't make you crazy, out of control, or so messed up you don't remember what you said or did. 
It DOES make you chatty chatty and a little less inhibited and may make you speak before you think.

In a country where pot is legal, I would assume many in power have smoked it just like they drink wine.  Which means, they know this and they know this excuse is BS!!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 10:54:50 PM »

Paulus has his excuse to move back to Holland now.  He will say they stripped my of everything and I can earn a living because of what they think my son did, blah, blah, blah.

Aruba is FOS.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 10:55:24 PM »

HUH?!  Greta back on Aruba discusssion after commercial!  Something about TES!?  Anybody else hear that?  She also mentioned something about it and her blog.....

Did anybody else catch that????

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 10:56:32 PM »

If I remember correctly, the DO get Nancy Grace in Aruba but don't get Greta....right?

Yes Klaas.  Remember they hated Nancy Grace.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 10:58:27 PM »

my parents were strict

Yep.  Pot doesn't make you crazy, out of control, or so messed up you don't remember what you said or did. 
It DOES make you chatty chatty and a little less inhibited and may make you speak before you think.

In a country where pot is legal, I would assume many in power have smoked it just like they drink wine.  Which means, they know this and they know this excuse is BS!!

Remember, it isn't the Netherlands that refuses to charge and convict him.  It is ARUBA!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »

The Right to Boycott Aruba!!!

AND the right to the average Aruban to have there livelyhood back!  They need to be outraged!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »

Gretawire  http://gretawire.foxnews.com/    (Like this will solve the case)

WHICH PROSECUTOR???? VOTE!!! (and check out what others are saying!!!)
by Greta Van Susteren

After 2 1/2 years, and no justice, and no definitive answers, you may think it is time to bring in another new prosecutor to investigate the disappearance (and most probable death) of Natalee Holloway. Which FAMOUS prosecutor, of the following, would you like to see interrogate Joran van der Sloot? (vote in the poll below…and THEN post your reason in the comments for your choice…)

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »

It's taken a while but we have witnessed something remarkable in this case: Private sector justice. This is not vigilantism but private citizens acting within the law to overcome corrupt and incompetent law enforcement.

From the first day when Beth and Jug's friends flew them to Aruba, to this week when a reporter from the Netherlands broke the case, the perpetrators have been constantly pursued. All along the media and sites like this have kept up the pressure and provided support for the family.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

Paulus has his excuse to move back to Holland now.  He will say they stripped my of everything and I can earn a living because of what they think my son did, blah, blah, blah.

Aruba is FOS.
For the first time ever it appears things are finally not going the Van Der Sloot's way. Seems like they were always one step ahead of everyone. He will always live by his motto "no body no case" and someday may even still try to sue the courts for damages. Let's all pray to god that Natalee is found in these next series of dives. If she is..They are absolutely cooked. There will be no denying justice for Natalee if she is found,especially with a injury to her skull.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.