May 16, 2024, 12:36:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390308 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: September 25, 2008, 08:20:05 PM »

I am under the understanding that the trunk was opened at the towing yard and the pizza box along with other trash was thrown over the fence and later retrieved by LE. Could be misinformed tho.
Thanks jr
I recall stuff tossed in the dumpster now...
It just seemed odd that if the car Reeked ... why pull it into the garage and confine the smell
To empty the car's contents?
Yes   but why in the confined space of the garage?  I mean if they tossed suff at the impound lot what else was still there or what could have been done?

Hell IF I had left fish in the trunk for weeks . I would have went to a car wash.... gagged as I emptied it   & pulled the drain plugs  and then power washed the trunk.
JMO
Absollu....sorry I mean definately.  I thought the same thing, why would you put a car that smelled to high heaven in the garage.  My trunk got flooded once and started to get mildewed.  I had to leave the trunk open outside and douse it with clorax.  Only reason to put it in the garage is if it was raining outside.. MO
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: September 25, 2008, 08:22:10 PM »

<<snip>>
I finally did put Frankensquirrel in a plastic tupperware bin.  I can smell him now when I open the door to the porch and it ain't pleasant!  I put him in there with the towel he's been laying on, then put the lid on.  Hopefully that will contain the smell somewhat.  He is beginning to leak fluids now, so I'll probably bury him tomorrow afternoon then close the bin again with the towel in it.  I want to see how long it continues to smell and if it continues to get stronger even after I remove him.

He definitely smells bad now, but it still doesn't smell like human decomp.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Frankie's death smell that is different than human, but it's hard to describe.
Switchy
I'm glad to say I have never smelled Human decomp.  and hope I never do.
JMO... do not bury yet...
put a hole in top (mentioned ealier) and use duct tape to seal  ... like a trunk is. and set away from the HOUSE !!  Secure  so varmits do not disturb.
I'm sure there is a time where you can NOT lift  it ummm ahhh intact.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: September 25, 2008, 08:22:33 PM »

This so-called "sighting" was investigated by LE.  It's in the first 400 page dump.  There were two children on that flight and both were cleared as NOT Caylee.  Also, IIRC, the row the woman claimed Caylee was seated did not contain any children at all.

Although the answer is obvious, I'd like to know why - if she actually saw Caylee - that she is the only one to come forward to report seeing her and this mystery lady?

I'm also trying to figure out why LE would take a sketch of the supposed kidnapper at a McDonalds, instead of at a police station? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1363 on: September 25, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »

I think the whole Puerto Rico scam is a lame attempt at trying to create doubt

and suspicion on the three friends Casey wants to hang that traveled to Puerto Rico.

Lame.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: September 25, 2008, 08:25:14 PM »

<<snip>>
I finally did put Frankensquirrel in a plastic tupperware bin.  I can smell him now when I open the door to the porch and it ain't pleasant!  I put him in there with the towel he's been laying on, then put the lid on.  Hopefully that will contain the smell somewhat.  He is beginning to leak fluids now, so I'll probably bury him tomorrow afternoon then close the bin again with the towel in it.  I want to see how long it continues to smell and if it continues to get stronger even after I remove him.

He definitely smells bad now, but it still doesn't smell like human decomp.  I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is about Frankie's death smell that is different than human, but it's hard to describe.
Switchy
I'm glad to say I have never smelled Human decomp.  and hope I never do.
JMO... do not bury yet...
put a hole in top (mentioned ealier) and use duct tape to seal  ... like a trunk is. and set away from the HOUSE !!  Secure  so varmits do not disturb.
I'm sure there is a time where you can NOT lift  it ummm ahhh intact.

I suggested last night that Frankie be put in Switchy's kitchen oven at 105 degrees for a few days!! (Only way to get a true test!!) 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: September 25, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1366 on: September 25, 2008, 08:26:32 PM »

This so-called "sighting" was investigated by LE.  It's in the first 400 page dump.  There were two children on that flight and both were cleared as NOT Caylee.  Also, IIRC, the row the woman claimed Caylee was seated did not contain any children at all.

Although the answer is obvious, I'd like to know why - if she actually saw Caylee - that she is the only one to come forward to report seeing her and this mystery lady?

I'm also trying to figure out why LE would take a sketch of the supposed kidnapper at a McDonalds, instead of at a police station? 

I wonder where TTT came from?!?!?  She was checked out by the administrator of WS.  Her story is just so full of you-know-what. What a whack-a-doodle!

Lisa
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: September 25, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »

Klaas, did you receive my email??
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: September 25, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »

Monkeys
Just checking to see if there was a FrakenSquirrel update from Switchy..

Seems like they asked for container suggestions earlier...
I would say one of those BIG Rubber maid type Tubs with a lid...  Put the lid on and set in the yard where the Sun can hit it.  Would then be kinda like a car trunk conditions.  Placing the a towel or carpet under Frankie was a good idea too.

Later...

Hi switchy:  Ok, this is really gross, but you tought girl and i think you are up to the task.   Maybe bury mr. squirell in shallow grave inside bag for a few days, dig him up and then place him in a bin for day, then remove him and see if the smell stays in the bin and for how long.
Whatta ya think ???
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: September 25, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »

Okay, maybe I'm being too critical, but why does Nancy Grace have on a neighbor who hasn't talked to the Anthonys lately? She doesn't seem to be able to answer many questions.

I Stand With The Girl
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: September 25, 2008, 08:28:33 PM »

KLAAS - I hope this allowed here if not please forgive me as I am not trying to cause a problem just warn folks.

Folks- If you are a part of Web Sleuths and have posted in that thread regarding the woman that apperenlty saw Caylee alive then I advise you to not accuse her of lying or questioning it. Even though I didnt accuse anyone and was very respectful they just banned me until Oct 2.  I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. Here:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of our Tos Rules This matter should of been taken up with admin and or mod in a pm. This member is legit if folks would take the time to find her statement to le in one of the news outlet then they would know this person is legit.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Willen, were you in the "ALIVE" thread over on WS??

No. I have never posted in those "ALIVE" threads because I think the little girl is dead. The thread I was in was the one that said something about "Guest Speaker" in the title. It looks that they have since locked the thread.

!~*Mar*~!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 25, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »

I think the HOA and neighbors should do a group suit on the Anthony's.

------------------
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 25, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »

Okay, maybe I'm being too critical, but why does Nancy Grace have on a neighbor who hasn't talked to the Anthonys lately? She doesn't seem to be able to answer many questions.

Agreed, she doesn't really have anything to add to this at all.

I guess she is there so NG's promos could entice viewers to watch, hoping she had someone relevant on. 

JMO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1373 on: September 25, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »

I posted several days ago that I had a dead mouse in my vehicle for a long time and could not find it...I know what that smelled like and I guess I can best describe it as DULL DEAD FLESH. Human decomp/dead flesh smell is much more......uummmmm....Pungent dead flesh.
There is a huge difference in my opinion.
Again I will repeat what many here have said......there is NOTHING like the smell of the dead......nothing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: September 25, 2008, 08:31:31 PM »

Agreed, she doesn't really have anything to add to this at all.

I guess she is there so NG's promos could entice viewers to watch, hoping she had someone relevant on. 

JMO

Casey was text messaging Brittany alough though... she was considered a friend.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: September 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

I meant, ALOT THOUGH

------------------
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:04 PM »

It seems that Lee is still MIA. I wonder if he put on his Superman cape and flew off to do battle with the evil kidnappers along with his oompah loompah buddies or whatever those dolls are he likes....

Come out, come out wherever you are... There are dog dishes to steal, signs to bend, and little old ladies to push.... We miss you. Please come back!
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

I can't wait until they drop the psycho Cindy tapes tomorrow...

I hope the b. chokes on an apple while watching it on Nancy Grace!
LOL Wow Carpe dont hold back there...say what you really mean.
LMAO  it couldn't have been worded any better!!! Ditto.

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »

<<Snip>>
I suggested last night that Frankie be put in Switchy's kitchen oven at 105 degrees for a few days!! (Only way to get a true test!!) 

LOL  Wreck
at first read I though it said 150 degrees...    like for a recipe..  and thought mabye hours...   but not Days... 

sorry

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: September 25, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

KLAAS - I hope this allowed here if not please forgive me as I am not trying to cause a problem just warn folks.

Folks- If you are a part of Web Sleuths and have posted in that thread regarding the woman that apperenlty saw Caylee alive then I advise you to not accuse her of lying or questioning it. Even though I didnt accuse anyone and was very respectful they just banned me until Oct 2.  I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. Here:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Violation of our Tos Rules This matter should of been taken up with admin and or mod in a pm. This member is legit if folks would take the time to find her statement to le in one of the news outlet then they would know this person is legit.

Date the ban will be lifted: 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Willen, were you in the "ALIVE" thread over on WS??

No. I have never posted in those "ALIVE" threads because I think the little girl is dead. The thread I was in was the one that said something about "Guest Speaker" in the title. It looks that they have since locked the thread.

Ok, I just took a peek and if you got banned then a lot of people will follow you b/c it looks like it's turned into a bashfest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.