May 22, 2024, 04:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391294 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: September 26, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »

Hey Switchy, hows our squirrel today?

Also, where in SC are you?

I'm in Charleston.  I'm going to wait a bit to check on Frankie.  I just ate breakfast and I want to make sure it stays down.   

I'm in Greenville!! I will be coming to Chas first week of October for work! I love it there..let us know how Frankie is later...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: September 26, 2008, 09:21:35 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.
   Morning Mrskub and Monkeys! I am a newish monkey. I agree and can't wait when LE comes to arrest her for the final time. There will probably be a HUGE crowd going bonkers

Hi Cheerio. I'm saving the party for after the sentencing. An arrest means nothing without a conviction. I want her in jail for life or on a gurney.

I hate to bring this up, but even if she's arrested for murder she's entitled to bond.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: September 26, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »

I thought le noticed the stain in the trunk just because it glowed under a black light? Can someone clear this up

That's correct, Mrs

Question, all the document being released now, have to do with only the current charges and Baez asking for discovery? And all the worse info such as this wouldn't be released until new charges are filed? Is that how it works?

It's my understanding that anything they plan on using in this case has to be provided to Baez under his request for discovery (anything the prosecution has discovered). Once it is filed with the clerk, it becomes public information, which is how the media obtains it. It's also possible that certain items/information is not filed with the clerk and may be given to Baez directly, thereby not entering the public information scope.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1883 on: September 26, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

He wouldn't comment on the smell from the car because he says that he hasn't had an opportunity to examine the car.  

Not only is this fool ignorant, but he's even cocky about it - which makes him look even more ignorant.  

Effin idiot.

He hasn't had time because he's too busy hanging out in his office with the skank.

Nuff said, but I think so! "Absolutely!"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: September 26, 2008, 09:25:10 AM »

I am going on the record as betting, within the next 4 weeks, we see a murder/manslaughter charge added to the neglect. I just feel it coming.
   Morning Mrskub and Monkeys! I am a newish monkey. I agree and can't wait when LE comes to arrest her for the final time. There will probably be a HUGE crowd going bonkers

Hi Cheerio. I'm saving the party for after the sentencing. An arrest means nothing without a conviction. I want her in jail for life or on a gurney.

I hate to bring this up, but even if she's arrested for murder she's entitled to bond.

Not necessarily. The judge has the right to withold bond.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1885 on: September 26, 2008, 09:25:23 AM »

If she were to bond out on those charges I would hope that someone close to this case would have the right mind to put her in a safe house.  There would be chaos on that street, even more so than now.  They should put her out in a remote location with no cell phone activity or internet access....Sorry no Verizon man to say "Can you hear me now" and "Your good!". 

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: September 26, 2008, 09:26:29 AM »

I thought le noticed the stain in the trunk just because it glowed under a black light? Can someone clear this up

That's correct, Mrs

Question, all the document being released now, have to do with only the current charges and Baez asking for discovery? And all the worse info such as this wouldn't be released until new charges are filed? Is that how it works?

Yes, that's how discovery works.  The prosecutor must give to the defense all evidence the DA plans to bring up at trial, in order for the defense to dispute that evidence.  At this point, Casey is charged only with neglect, lying to LE, and check fraud, so the DA only has to give to Baez evidence concerning those charges.  He is not entitled to evidence LE has concerning the murder investigation.  He'll get all that when she's formally charged with murder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1887 on: September 26, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1888 on: September 26, 2008, 09:27:25 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: September 26, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »

I never heard anything other than there was a stain, I had always assumed it was detectable by the naked eye, could be wrong.
It would be interesting to have this detail clarified by the LE.  I was under the impression that it was a stain un-noticable to the human eye.  However, given the actions and then the cleaning of the car by the family, maybe there was in fact an obvious stain?  Still though, in all of the cleaning how come they did not remove the hair??

You know, maybe they THOUGHT they cleaned it because they could no longer see any stain or maybe the carpet in the trunk is black and they didn't see it at all, maybe the hair blended in too, wish they would have shown us pics of the trunk so we'd have a better idea and I wish we knew where the scratches were, inside or out, if it looked like something was rubbing against the inside or if it looked like an animal tried to get in.

This reminds me of something. Anyone recall a couple of months ago that a bear cub was trapped in someone's car? The video shows mama bear tearing that car apart, took the sun roof out and opened the door, she wasn't leaving til she got her baby back, shame "some" humans don't share that same emotions, forget about Casey but Cindy should be tearing anything up in her path to find Caylee, Casey included.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28:04 AM »

That's correct, Mrs

It's my understanding that anything they plan on using in this case has to be provided to Baez under his request for discovery (anything the prosecution has discovered). Once it is filed with the clerk, it becomes public information, which is how the media obtains it. It's also possible that certain items/information is not filed with the clerk and may be given to Baez directly, thereby not entering the public information scope.
Since she is currently only being charged with Child Neglect and of course the eco crimes he can not ask for discovery on the DNA testing..is that correct?  Since that testing would be for a murder case??? 

Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: September 26, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

Also, some stuff like medical records and psych evals would be sealed.  The defense would get them, but they wouldn't be made available to the public.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1892 on: September 26, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »

Have y'all seen this video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

AHAH! I was asking my Physician the other day about the stain in the trunk, and he said the shape of it could tell a lot about how long a body had been there and it follows that you could also determine her position from it as well.

I remember that CBB and I asked like if she was on her side could the stain have shown that like the outline of her body, there's no way then the Anthony's could have not seen that and that's why George is saying the dead body was not his grandaughter and Cindy saying Jesse framed Casey. Thanks for the info.

I never heard anything other than there was a stain, I had always assumed it was detectable by the naked eye, could be wrong.
I could be wrong to...There is just to much to remember in this case..I thought the det that testified said they found a stain that glowed under black light..I think i just assumed they didn't physically see it until then. Thought someone else might know. The anthony's may not have or may have seen the stain but they sure smelled the trunk.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: September 26, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »

Not necessarily. The judge has the right to withold bond.

Yes, he can withold bond but I'm not seeing a reason in this case.  Bond is typically denied when someone is a danger to the community or a flight risk.  She's already proven she is neither one, so she'll likely have bond set.  Granted, that bond may be $5,000,000 rather than $500,000, but it's likely she'll get some bond amount, home confinement, no contact with children, etc.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: September 26, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Thank you both Switchy and Mrskub. This, IMO, is all so damning, can't imagine what they have that we have not seen.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: September 26, 2008, 09:32:22 AM »

Also, some stuff like medical records and psych evals would be sealed.  The defense would get them, but they wouldn't be made available to the public.
Well we do not need a professional to tell us that Casey is stupid....the evidence speaks for itself in regards to the entire family on that one.  I know they are a family living under a microscope of media right now, but still their actions are way beyond the norm...way way way beyond the norm....Any thoughts Professor Hu-Flung Poo??

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: September 26, 2008, 09:32:44 AM »

just spoke to the investigator and he is not confirming any of the things in the Telegraph. Today there will be a press conference at 5 pm again, and he says that after the presser, he will tell me much more.

Marlies is still missing (9:30 am EST). They do not know where she is and have checked many areas.

He will not confirm that Rayan (Ryan) Pieters is the suspect. He said someone got some info and ran with it without checking. (We've heard that before). In all honesty, he seem like a jovial guy that is protecting the investigation.

I'm not sure if there is a cover-up or if there is a real desire to do this thing right. It's hard to tell. He tells me to call back tonight at 6 pm and he will say more. 

So we have to wait til then.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1897 on: September 26, 2008, 09:33:15 AM »

That's correct, Mrs

Since she is currently only being charged with Child Neglect and of course the eco crimes he can not ask for discovery on the DNA testing..is that correct?  Since that testing would be for a murder case??? 

Right, Dolce.  Baez is only entitled to evidence related to the current charges - neglect, fraud, etc.  He is not entitled to evidence gathered in the murder investigation.  He won't get that until Casey is charged.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 26, 2008, 09:33:57 AM »

just spoke to the investigator and he is not confirming any of the things in the Telegraph. Today there will be a press conference at 5 pm again, and he says that after the presser, he will tell me much more.

Marlies is still missing (9:30 am EST). They do not know where she is and have checked many areas.

He will not confirm that Rayan (Ryan) Pieters is the suspect. He said someone got some info and ran with it without checking. (We've heard that before). In all honesty, he seem like a jovial guy that is protecting the investigation.

I'm not sure if there is a cover-up or if there is a real desire to do this thing right. It's hard to tell. He tells me to call back tonight at 6 pm and he will say more. 

So we have to wait til then.

whoops - wrong thread - too many windows open.

mod please delete.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: September 26, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »

I think that's right.  I think one of the talking heads on NG said Baez was out of line requesting the DNA testing to stop because he hasn't officially been notified that it's a murder case.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.