May 13, 2024, 06:54:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 342979 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: December 29, 2008, 06:37:48 PM »

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

But the defense didn't have any information on Caylee's remains. The defense never waivered from saying they were looking for an ALIVE Caylee. Hang em all!!!

And what if it can be proven they knew she was NOT alive, (while claiming she was just to make Casey look innocent)?  Can they get away with that? 

All of us Monkeys knew little Caylee was dead from the start. And we also knew the Ant's knew and were all lying the whole time! Not only were they lying to protect KC, they did it for the MONEY they have been receiving donations from the unsuspecting public and selling pictures and videos of Caylee to the networks under the guise of license fees. How else have they been able to pay their rent and living expenses and everything else. A huge scam! NO WONDER NEJAME GOT OUT OF DODGE!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: December 29, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »

Who is this David Rector who sent $200.00?  Is he the sex offender?  This one?

http://www.mugshots.com/Criminal/Sex%20Offenders/David+Rector.htm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: December 29, 2008, 06:38:16 PM »

Thanks for the nice comments, folks. You are all VERY kind.

If Casey and friends do actually hook up for casual sex with total strangers, it's no wonder she probably doesn't know who Caylee's father was. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: December 29, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »

KLAAAAS!!

You are back!!

I hope you had a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: December 29, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »

Jim Hoover is he the one that is married to the crazy lady that said she had pictures from TES search that proved no body was there?  The lady that was at Blanchard park.    What was her name?

OMG..........Well that explains the "videos"...........that woman is something else and she lied about TES. I have a lot of info n her, I will look it up and post it for everyone.

I didn't say she was his wife, I was asking if she was.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: December 29, 2008, 06:40:08 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Don't feel bad SS.  I had a myspace account for about a month - and all I got was a VIRUS  (Computer virus, that is)!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: December 29, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »

Thanks for the nice comments, folks. You are all VERY kind.

If Casey and friends do actually hook up for casual sex with total strangers, it's no wonder she probably doesn't know who Caylee's father was. 

EEEEEW!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 29, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Not a clue. I looked at the Osco.com but there doesn't seem to be anything there either. Maybe they just have to request the information directly from Orange County?

Thanks Boo
[/quote

Commissary purchase list for 12/11/2008
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1212/18262865.pdf

That's all I could find. 

Geez! Who are all these damn people depositing money in her account??? Why the hell not stay in jail, she has more money than I do, plus room service!! Nobody is bringing me shrimp cocktail and snacks!!

who the heck are these people???? i wouldn't be suprised if ng has an updated list. i want to know what she has bought since!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1068 on: December 29, 2008, 06:41:20 PM »

You are pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...thanks A-1. You are very kind to an old lady. 

Sorry for the O/T 

I second that A1!! And you are NOT OLD!!! Gimme a break!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: December 29, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Not a clue. I looked at the Osco.com but there doesn't seem to be anything there either. Maybe they just have to request the information directly from Orange County?

Thanks Boo
[/quote

That's all I could find. 

Thanks....who are these people who are putting money in her account?

Robert Uolner - dropped off $70
J (R)iley - mail $8
David Rector - mail - $200
Ginger Tshud - mail - $25
Michelle St. C - mail - $75
Joy Story - mail - $100
Nola Copeland - mail - $50
R. Haney - dropped off $51.26

anyone recognize any of these names

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: December 29, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

KLAAAAS!!

You are back!!

I hope you had a good day.

Janet

Had fun, yes!  Just catching up now.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1071 on: December 29, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »

Now I'm starting to wonder about the meter reader.   Maybe he was told to report it again December - since they had video of the area taped in November????     Maybe he is working for Baez?   geez..  I just don't know....    Just thinking out loud.   

You just never know, do you? 
My Mom is convinced that the meter reader knows more. She has been talking about how the Ant's just happened to be out of town the day the body was found!!!

I wonder if Larry King can confirm if the Ant's CHOSE the date and time they would appear on his show. You know, just to make sure they were  out of town?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: December 29, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

I've had a myspace for a couple of months and never been contacted for casual sex....
darn it 

Bless your heart.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1073 on: December 29, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

So what info did the defense have about WHERE Caylee's remains WERE!!!! If they had any information and withheld it from LE they are ion DEEP CRAP!!!

But the defense didn't have any information on Caylee's remains. The defense never waivered from saying they were looking for an ALIVE Caylee. Hang em all!!!

And what if it can be proven they knew she was NOT alive, (while claiming she was just to make Casey look innocent)?  Can they get away with that? 

No way, that's obstruction!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: December 29, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

If he had videos of that place before the body was there, then maybe someone in the Anthony family moved the body there. This man needs to be questioned by the FBI and see exactly WHY he was taking the pictures there and WHO told him to go there. The water is getting deeper all the time around the Anthony family. They may drown in their own lies.

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: December 29, 2008, 06:45:05 PM »

Thanks Boo
[/quote

That's all I could find. 

Thanks....who are these people who are putting money in her account?

Robert Uolner - dropped off $70
J (R)iley - mail $8
David Rector - mail - $200
Ginger Tshud - mail - $25
Michelle St. C - mail - $75
Joy Story - mail - $100
Nola Copeland - mail - $50
R. Haney - dropped off $51.26

anyone recognize any of these names

I don't know,but they probably all have the same middle name...dumb azz....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1076 on: December 29, 2008, 06:45:31 PM »

Jim Hoover is he the one that is married to the crazy lady that said she had pictures from TES search that proved no body was there?  The lady that was at Blanchard park.    What was her name?

OMG..........Well that explains the "videos"...........that woman is something else and she lied about TES. I have a lot of info n her, I will look it up and post it for everyone.

OMG you are right, she did claim THAT DAY that they had video to prove Caylee was not there a month ago!! Ooooo LE is going to have a field day with this!!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: December 29, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »

No way, that's obstruction!!   

But, isn't obstructing Casey's conviction the job of the defense team?

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1078 on: December 29, 2008, 06:46:15 PM »

my myspace is all fake...always has been, always will be. Unless of course, I look like a Maine Coon Cat giving 'the finger'  It is totally private. I use it to spy on people, lol.

Now.......as far as this goes>
"The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be."

I can hear it all now... OH THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT!! Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: December 29, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found

Monday, December 29, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found..

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

WHAT?   That seems suspicious in itself!!!   Why was he there?     What does this mean?

Excuse me! Does this Sunshine Law only work for one side?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.