May 13, 2024, 11:29:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 343017 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: December 30, 2008, 11:31:08 AM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nrcg - this link doesn't work for me.....but it might be my computer....have been having problems with it
This is the second time I have tried a link, and both times I screwed it up. Sorry. I'll leave the links to the link experts here.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: December 30, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »

As to what LE and the FBI must think of the Anthonys, I would wager they don't think to highly of any of the three.

In one interview, George is bragging about knowing a lot about law enforcement, about cars, etc. and one of the detectives said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things George."  That may not be a direct quote, but close to it, and I wondered if he was being sarcastic there.

The FBI man asked Cindy about the relationship between Lee and Casey and of course, she said it was good, and he then asked if she would describe them as "loyal" to each other and she said Yes.  It made me wonder if he was suggesting or thinking that Lee might be loyal enough to cover up for Casey.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: December 30, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Hi Sunny and Quiet, and thanks for the welcome.  How come my signature's not showing and the photobucket url I posted isn't linking up?  I also tried to post the cartwheeling monkey, but it showed up as code.  Anymonkey?
Welcome, I wish I could help, but I can't even post a link right.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: December 30, 2008, 11:33:03 AM »

As to what LE and the FBI must think of the Anthonys, I would wager they don't think to highly of any of the three.

In one interview, George is bragging about knowing a lot about law enforcement, about cars, etc. and one of the detectives said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things George."  That may not be a direct quote, but close to it, and I wondered if he was being sarcastic there.

The FBI man asked Cindy about the relationship between Lee and Casey and of course, she said it was good, and he then asked if she would describe them as "loyal" to each other and she said Yes.  It made me wonder if he was suggesting or thinking that Lee might be loyal enough to cover up for Casey.

That FBI guy deserved a raise after sitting through those Cindy interviews.  She couldn't stop talking about herself and how everything related to her and what a great grandmother/mother she was.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: December 30, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.

Good Morning Monks...old and new....nrcg - this link doesn't work for me.....but it might be my computer....have been having problems with it

I tried it too,but I couldn't get it to work. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: December 30, 2008, 11:33:56 AM »

Hi Sunny and Quiet, and thanks for the welcome.  How come my signature's not showing and the photobucket url I posted isn't linking up?  I also tried to post the cartwheeling monkey, but it showed up as code.  Anymonkey?
Welcome, I wish I could help, but I can't even post a link right.

I think your link is great.  My bet is the internet screwed it up (or the nanny).
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1706 on: December 30, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

George kept saying that Caylee was being moved according to their PI.  hmmmmm
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: December 30, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.

Cin cin put her energies into obvious MAJOR obstruction of justice over and over again, plus, intentionally sought to profit from the death of her granddaughter, e.g. sold her granddaughter out.  All of the As's actions are telling KC that her killing Caylee was o.k., just like all of the other crimes KC committed and got by with.   
Reading what you wrote Golden reminds me of when LA said that CA grabbed $200 out of KC's wallet, I believe when they were waiting for LE to arrive. It makes me wonder what the heck is she thinking. Her little granddaughter is missing and all she can think of is getting back money she thinks is hers stolen by KC. Even if she knew that was her stolen money, why is it even a thought on her mind when her grandchild missing?? I also always wonder why when she went to Tony's to get KC she didn't ask anyone about Caylee, if she was there or have they seen her? She didn't even look through the apt. to see if KC was hiding her in one of the rooms. Just another thing that happened early on that doesn't really "fit in", so to speak.

[/quote]

QuietMonk, how can they (As's) say they loved Caylee?  I have not seen one ounce of love come out of any of them. Just looks of hatred.  Nor, have I seen any signs of grieving, unless cin cin calls groping men grieving.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: December 30, 2008, 11:35:07 AM »

That FBI guy deserved a raise after sitting through those Cindy interviews.  She couldn't stop talking about herself and how everything related to her and what a great grandmother/mother she was.
He deserved a raise just for watching Cindy scratch, stretch, play with her hair, the woman cannot sit still.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: December 30, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

Testing . . . testing . . .

New monkey here, trying to figure things out and be sure my avi is in place.  Showing up naked would be rude.

If this works, I'll be back in a minute to say hello. javascript:void(0);

Welcome Blurrymonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: December 30, 2008, 11:35:28 AM »

I think in the back of her mind, Cindy resigned herself to the unthinkable, and put her energies into trying to keep Casey alive because on some level she knew that Caylee was dead, but I think if she'd actually been THERE, when Caylee died, we'd have seen a very different Cindy from the beginning.

Cin cin put her energies into obvious MAJOR obstruction of justice over and over again, plus, intentionally sought to profit from the death of her granddaughter, e.g. sold her granddaughter out.  All of the As's actions are telling KC that her killing Caylee was o.k., just like all of the other crimes KC committed and got by with.   
Reading what you wrote Golden reminds me of when LA said that CA grabbed $200 out of KC's wallet, I believe when they were waiting for LE to arrive. It makes me wonder what the heck is she thinking. Her little granddaughter is missing and all she can think of is getting back money she thinks is hers stolen by KC. Even if she knew that was her stolen money, why is it even a thought on her mind when her grandchild missing?? I also always wonder why when she went to Tony's to get KC she didn't ask anyone about Caylee, if she was there or have they seen her? She didn't even look through the apt. to see if KC was hiding her in one of the rooms. Just another thing that happened early on that doesn't really "fit in", so to speak.

[/quote]

ALL of these things lead to Cindy might have already known about Caylee. WHY would she NOT look for Caylee? Why drive KC around in the car instead of going straight to the house?

Something else which has ALWAYS bothered me is June 9th date they kept giving out. Even Cindy's mother gave that date in her interview. (what Cindy to her most likely) There is SOME connection to this case and that date. Could it be the murder of the psychologist in Blanchard Park on the 10th? I just can't get out of my mind, somehow these two deaths are related.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: December 30, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »

George kept saying that Caylee was being moved according to their PI.  hmmmmm

That has turned into a VERY PROFOUND statement now. What did he say..... they KNEW she had been moved 9 times?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: December 30, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »

Thanks for the Myspace tips everyone.

Who would have thought it would be scary for a little old lady like me to put her pic on a Myspace site? 

If you don't mind me adding some info here. IT IS VERY SCARY HUN! I don't have a myspace account BUT know some people that do. I have a cousin that is 14 years and her mom was telling me that she was talking to a 25 year old man, AND her mom told the dad (she don't have custody) Well he flipped out and took the computer ago. Another person THOUGHT he was talking to a lady in her 30's and come to find out it was a 12 year old girl. The mother came on talking about pressing charges on HIM. Which I didn't think was fair because SHE lied. Bottom is, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THOSE PICTURES OR THAT TYPING. [ /quote]

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: December 30, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »

Nope, doesn't work for me either Sunny!

Boo,How much new info can your noggin take today.Yesterday was crazy for me. 

~ Peter Frampton
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: December 30, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »

WELCOME BLURRYMONKEY!      

There are some real smart monkey's here that will help you with all of the technicalities.  However, I'm not one of them.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: December 30, 2008, 11:40:15 AM »

Hello Dugga!!!  How are you??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: December 30, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »

QuietMonk, how can they (As's) say they loved Caylee?  I have not seen one ounce of love come out of any of them. Just looks of hatred.  Nor, have I seen any signs of grieving, unless cin cin calls groping men grieving.

I'm not sure the answer to that Golden. I mean, I never doubted they loved Caylee, but I can't explain alot of their behavior after she went missing. Whether they believed she were alive still, or were certain she were dead, alot of their behaviors didn't make alot of sense. To me regardless of how much they loved Caylee, they did not seem to grieve (for her being missing) so much as they were worried about proving she was alive. I just think they were too confident of her being alive, they did not seem fearful for her or her safety. That's JMO though. Honestly I don't know what went through their minds, I only know what I saw and heard them say.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: December 30, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »

GEORGE ANTHONY - NINE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Dress Similar To Caylee's Found
Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:12:50 AM

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: December 30, 2008, 11:50:32 AM »

I don't know how many times I said to myself... this story can't get any worse... but it does.  Or, I think I've heard it all... but I know I haven't.  Some days I just want to scream.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: December 30, 2008, 11:50:50 AM »

GEORGE ANTHONY - NINE DIFFERENT LOCATIONS

Dress Similar To Caylee's Found
Saturday, October 18, 2008 6:12:50 AM

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

George is just full of it.  I don't think anyone would take a dead body on vacation to Puerto Rico---well, maybe one of the Anthonys would.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.