May 03, 2024, 04:08:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 254816 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: June 19, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »

Judge's staff releases Caylee Anthony autopsy report, but no photos
The legal analyst for a local television station received a copy of Caylee Marie Anthony's autopsy report from a judge's staffer

Authorities were investigating for a brief time this afternoon whether autopsy photos of Caylee Marie Anthony were released today to a member of the public in violation of state law.

They were not released.

State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means expressed concern earlier today that two autopsy photos could have been accidentally released to a legal analyst for WFTV Channel 9, which was the first station to get the autopsy report of the slain 2-year-old from east Orange County.

Legal analyst Bill Shaeffer told the Orlando Sentinel the copy he received from the judge's office did not contain any autopsy photos. That copy was released about 30 minutes prior the release from the State Attorney's Office.

A judge today said the report should be released, despite complaints from Caylee's grandparents, because it is a public record under state law.

However, an exemption to the law specifically prohibits the release of autopsy photos.

After the judge's ruling, Shaeffer, a legal analyst for Channel 9, received a copy of the autopsy report from a person in Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland's office, Means said.

The report he picked up may have included two autopsy photos, Means said. Shaeffer said the photos were not included in the report he received.

Other media outlets, including the Orlando Sentinel, obtained photo-less copies of the autopsy report from the State Attorney's Office.

Photos are not public in Florida under a law named after racing legend Dale Earnhardt, who died in 2001 during a crash at the Daytona 500.

Concerns about the possibility of Earnhardt's photos becoming public prompted Florida lawmakers to quickly pass the exemption.

Under the law, it is a felony for people to look at or copy autopsy photos and videos unless they can persuade a judge to let them do so.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-casey-anthony-autopsy-leak-061909,0,7764097.story
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: June 19, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

Trimm, I think your hubby is right. And I'll have a frozen mojito please 

Ditto, lime please.

B
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »

sorry... I should warn all of you... I post what I'm thinking...even if I change my mind a minute later...  LOL

You'll fit right in here....

Welcome Pinballwzrd.  You'll fit right in.

NoRose,did you watch Nancy Grace?I was outside doing some stuff.
Guess I'll watch the repeat while I'm sitting here.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:26 PM »

Hi to the best Monkeys in the world! 
I read each and every thing all you wonderful monks post, but usually don't post myself.

Have to jump in here and ask you....So this report and nothing about any fingerprint on the duct tape?

I know that Blink has always thought it is there, but would that not be included in these documents or no?

I have been reading Blink's new series and I am just not getting where this is going.  Is she saying (or if you are here beautiful B, tell me) that because of the 'swimmie' etc. that Baez will make it look like Cindy and Geo let her drown and then Casey helped cover it up?  Nah, Casey wouldn't take the fall for drinking the last sip of a cold beer, let alone take a murder rap!

I am confused....If anyone can help...thanks in advance.

I don't think Blink said the fingerprint on the duct tape would come out on this doc dump. Blink can speak for herself if I am wrong on this. I think she thinks there is fingerprint evidence on the tape, we just haven't received the docs yet.

I think that is exactly where Blink is going with the swimmies. Casey isn't going to take the blame if Bozo has anything to do with it. And although the swimmies were found on the recovery scene, it could have just been placed there with the body. Does that make sense? But I do think that the defense is trying to throw the Anthonys under the bus, more specifically Spindy.

O that's my Fanny, you know if GF.

Could not have said it better myself, so thank you.
B

Glad I got it right, Oh Mistress of the Written Word!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:28 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
I am wondering if some of the report was held back. I know of course the pictures would never be released, but there seems to me to be things missing. Maybe I missed this, but I have a feeling there was something placed in Caylee's mouth before the duct tape. Was there anything mentioned of a rag, or something like that? Would there maybe be vomit on the duct tape or rag, or would to much time have gone by, and the elements to be able to know this?

There has been no mention of a rag or peices of material other than Caylees clothes and diaper/pullup material. I would think the duct tape has been tested for everything known to man but I am not sure sitting in water all that time wouldn't have "cleaned" it.

Hi Leslee!
I think I have read that duct tape is amazing because no matter how long in muck, mud and water, if there are prints they will remain.  The FBI reports said that Lee, Cindy and George had been ruled out for prints but never mentioned Casey.  I think that the State is holding that back...and IMO, I think that, coupled with Dr. G's report about the layers of duct tape before decomposition (which starts 4 minutes after death) and IF they have Caseys print on the tape...SLAM DUNK.  Case Closed.  And that would fit with the timing of putting the DP back on the table exactly.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: June 19, 2009, 10:03:52 PM »

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
Do you think the Anthonys had a big blow out when they got home?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: June 19, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »

Casey Anthony: When Jose Baez started questioning Kathi Belich ...
posted by halboedeker on Jun 19, 2009 1:41:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (14) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?"

Baez shot back: "Another reporter told me. You're not well thought of among your colleagues."

As if that mattered. Reporting isn't a popularity contest. What matters is that she has delivered for her bosses at WFTV and for viewers who admire her work. Her name should be Scoop today -- she was the first reporter to have Caylee Anthony's autopsy.

For the record, Belich told me in an e-mail: "I have no idea why he would care, but I was married to a Gallagher and have been divorced for more than ten years."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich-.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1207 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:42 PM »

O/T Is there a name for when you get a cramp in your scrolling finger?
'Cause catching up today has given me one.   Monkey Devil!
tenosynovitis is the name. JSM

I knew that you would know! Is it fatal???
Nope, you will live Fanny.  an angelic monkey

Miller Lite stat!I'm having a frozen mojito.
I think we all need on today.
After I explained about the duct tape,hubby left the room.He can't take it. 
He said Casey probably taped up Caylee's mouth and ditched her in the trunk to go smoke pot and other things I can't say.And he hasn't even read all this other stuff.

Hubby sounds probably and unfortunately right. Drink another mojito Trimm.  Monkey Devil! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »

i made it!!
why couldn't casey have had Caylee in the trunk when she spent the night at tony's and while putting his trash in the trunk-that included paper towels with thc residue-? She could have, I think she did have Caylees body in her trunk at least a couple of nights
could the decomp fluid on the towels be because the body was there first and the trash came second? It could be, however out of all the trash the maggots were on those paper towels... alerting LE to find out why. I would think all of the trash would have maggots in it, not just centralized to the paper towels if that were the case.
was the duct-tape all the way around the head? Yes I believe it was, and wrapped well enough so that the jaw bone stayed connected with the skull after skeletonization ok..the hair matt...wouldn't that area of hair be gone as well?  was it secured by the tape? I think it was secured by tape... the strands were, not sure about the matt

My answers in red.
thank you..so that tells me that no matter the motive...she did it to kill her or ..nope..forget that
At one time i had a theory that casey was going to stage a kidnapping of
Caylee and it went wrong....I WAS WRONG!!!
you don't wrap duct- tape around someones head without the idea that its never gonna' come off..
ughhg

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1209 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:06 PM »

sorry... I should warn all of you... I post what I'm thinking...even if I change my mind a minute later...  LOL

You'll fit right in here....

Welcome Pinballwzrd.  You'll fit right in.

NoRose,did you watch Nancy Grace?I was outside doing some stuff.
Guess I'll watch the repeat while I'm sitting here.
Only a little of NG, I always get interrupted when she is on, like clock work, I get interrupted. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: June 19, 2009, 10:07:24 PM »

i agree with the theory that she suffocated caylee with the duct tape. i dont see any other reason why she would have wrapped the duct tape around her mouth several times and put the heart sticker on it. i'm not totally positive that tongue depressions would still be in the duct tape after all of this time but i am by no means an expert on this so i could be wrong... i think her motive was a combination between extreme hatred, jealousy and wanting to get back at cindy, and the fact that caylee just didn't fit in with her lifestyle.  a sociopath will try to ruin anyone that gets in their way.  she is a narcissistic sociopath and i agree that it will be near impossible for her to admit that she did anything wrong. 
I am wondering if some of the report was held back. I know of course the pictures would never be released, but there seems to me to be things missing. Maybe I missed this, but I have a feeling there was something placed in Caylee's mouth before the duct tape. Was there anything mentioned of a rag, or something like that? Would there maybe be vomit on the duct tape or rag, or would to much time have gone by, and the elements to be able to know this?

There has been no mention of a rag or peices of material other than Caylees clothes and diaper/pullup material. I would think the duct tape has been tested for everything known to man but I am not sure sitting in water all that time wouldn't have "cleaned" it.

Hi Leslee!
I think I have read that duct tape is amazing because no matter how long in muck, mud and water, if there are prints they will remain.  The FBI reports said that Lee, Cindy and George had been ruled out for prints but never mentioned Casey.  I think that the State is holding that back...and IMO, I think that, coupled with Dr. G's report about the layers of duct tape before decomposition (which starts 4 minutes after death) and IF they have Caseys print on the tape...SLAM DUNK.  Case Closed.  And that would fit with the timing of putting the DP back on the table exactly.

I LOVE your thinking!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1211 on: June 19, 2009, 10:10:20 PM »

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
  Monkey Devil! I would be suprised you didn't see their roof fly over your house Trimm. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: June 19, 2009, 10:10:31 PM »

i made it!!
why couldn't casey have had Caylee in the trunk when she spent the night at tony's and while putting his trash in the trunk-that included paper towels with thc residue-? She could have, I think she did have Caylees body in her trunk at least a couple of nights
could the decomp fluid on the towels be because the body was there first and the trash came second? It could be, however out of all the trash the maggots were on those paper towels... alerting LE to find out why. I would think all of the trash would have maggots in it, not just centralized to the paper towels if that were the case.
was the duct-tape all the way around the head? Yes I believe it was, and wrapped well enough so that the jaw bone stayed connected with the skull after skeletonization ok..the hair matt...wouldn't that area of hair be gone as well?  was it secured by the tape? I think it was secured by tape... the strands were, not sure about the matt

My answers in red.
thank you..so that tells me that no matter the motive...she did it to kill her or ..nope..forget that
At one time i had a theory that casey was going to stage a kidnapping of
Caylee and it went wrong....I WAS WRONG!!!
you don't wrap duct- tape around someones head without the idea that its never gonna' come off..
ughhg

YUP or stick it to their hair! As Tracy1 just pointed out the tape was there BEFORE decomposition... which starts four minutes after death.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: June 19, 2009, 10:12:23 PM »

Interesting comment from a poster at another site. ( as you probably know, I'm too challenged to bring it over) regarding georgie's miraculous  memory account of the outfit Caylee was last seen in. My opinion is that he , no way would remember, kc must've at some point "refreshed" his memory but I digress. This poster remarked that her little girl has lots of clothing, same brand from Target that Caylee's outfit was and that many of the pajama sets are almost identical to shorts/tee outfits.

It would maybe whittle down the time line if we knew if indeed the Big trouble comes in small package shirt was part of a pajama set. If it was, might help the idea that kc left with her that night, not the next day, as A's swear to.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: June 19, 2009, 10:12:49 PM »

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 

Great Question. Honestly I would hope that they spent the day away from each other. Sadly, I am on the record from day 1 saying I fear this case will end with another tragedy. Orlando is the new Greece, I fear.
B
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: June 19, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
  Monkey Devil! I would be suprised you didn't see their roof fly over your house Trimm. 

Poor Anthonys they won't get a moments sleep jumping from site to site to see all the "speculation and gossip" out there on the WWW...this has really put a crimp in their lifestyle and hopefully their money train too ( said in my best wicked witch of the west voice) Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: June 19, 2009, 10:14:40 PM »

Did we ever find out who the bald headed guy was next to Cindy today? It didn't seem to be some random person she didn't know, maybe a relative?

I want to know too.I don't remember seeing him before.

I do remember seeing him before, especially in court. If I wasn't so mellow tired tonight I would look at old pictures.   

You do?I think mellow is where it's at tonight.I woke up art 2:30 or 3:00 thinking about this report.
The guy on NG said he wouldn't say for sure there were no drugs given to Caylee.
If she were given an acute overdose,and she died then the body wouldn't have time to process them,right?I just feel like she died a horrible death.

~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: June 19, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

Interesting comment from a poster at another site. ( as you probably know, I'm too challenged to bring it over) regarding georgie's miraculous  memory account of the outfit Caylee was last seen in. My opinion is that he , no way would remember, kc must've at some point "refreshed" his memory but I digress. This poster remarked that her little girl has lots of clothing, same brand from Target that Caylee's outfit was and that many of the pajama sets are almost identical to shorts/tee outfits.

It would maybe whittle down the time line if we knew if indeed the Big trouble comes in small package shirt was part of a pajama set. If it was, might help the idea that kc left with her that night, not the next day, as A's swear to.

Thats a good point. The shorts however had an elastic back and a button front... maybe not comfy sleeping material.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: June 19, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »

I am rewatching Nancy Grace tonight, and Dr Michael Bell said that with Caylee's REMAINS GEORGE! being so skelontalized that the usual means of finding drugs in the body were not there. Although there was hair, there was no tissue or bone marrow, or soft parts of the teeth, so there is no way to really tell if there had been drugs used on Caylee. The finding of no drugs does not necessarily mean she was not given drugs. She could have been given a recent fatal dose.   

Now I need a mojito...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: June 19, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »

WELCOME MADRE   

...and a big welcome from me also.

What a pleasure it is to read John Morgan's scathing attack on Dominic Casey:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html
...big applause for our Big John!!

Yes !!  It's an absolute work of art !!    John Morgan:  You know how to construct a masterpiece !!   [ We love you ! ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.