May 15, 2024, 08:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390281 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: September 25, 2008, 06:36:19 PM »

Thankyou klaas

When you get that image from the "generator website" you can save it to your PC then upload to photobucket.

i am not computer literate enough to know how to change it into a different format its saved as rich text format and Ive know clue how to
get to jpeg or gif. ive tried for an hour now. So i hopeing maybe someone else would like to give it a try.

You need to save it origially as a jpg, jpeg, gif or png.  If you didn't and saved it somehow as a text it won't work.  If you still have that page open try saving again.  If you don't I'll try and generate and take a screen capture if nothing else works.

the only place I could get the screenshot to appear was on word pad and thats probably my problem. I had to look online to learn/ figure out the screenshot deal lol.

Here we go.  I had to take a screen shot:

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: September 25, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »

Could those who have listened to audio or video tapes of Casey's interviews with LE help me please please please? I can't listen or watch these tapes  online but from what I have seen on NG it would seem that when Casey is telling what I know to be a lie her voice is low, has quiet a difference than say her speech patterns on the 911 call. Was it the same way all through the interviews? Was her voice low, not as confident during the parts that you knew to be flat out lies? TIA
IMO, she talks soft when she's telling....the truth (seldom).  When she's lying, her voice is louder and confident, almost defiant as if you must believe her.  It's very telling.

I think to me it's the opposite cause when she tells the truth it's always louder Like I did have a ID you can ask my parents. or I did have a desk, or I did have a job its was always louder and more confident..When she lies It's like flatlined no pitch difference or anything JMO
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: September 25, 2008, 06:37:53 PM »

I read while at work that several monkeys were listening to Lee's tape and were upset at his laughter. Now I understand what you were saying.....I wanna jump thru the computer and shake him. What the hell is wrong with this entire family? What kind of a life did they all have? Who is responsible for such uncaring people? This is horrible. I feel so badly for little Caylee. And hope she is in a better place.............anyplace other than Hopespring Drive.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: September 25, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »

Thankyou klaas

When you get that image from the "generator website" you can save it to your PC then upload to photobucket.

Did anyone find out who the Jason guy was That Casey was talking about in her Texts messages> it seemed like a pretty rocky relationship and he pretty much blew her off maybe that is him?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: September 25, 2008, 06:40:43 PM »

Hi monkeys. I've been at work all day today, so I apologize again for asking about things that the rest of you have probably covered. However, what happened with LE saying they thought Caylee was placed in the dumpter? Any further news on that? TY

BT ... I do not believe there was anything new in regards to the dumpster.  However ... the audio of the statements of Anthony Lazzaro, Jessy Grund and Lee Anthony were released by LE today.

Janet
_______

AUDIO STATEMENTS

Police Interview Casey's Ex-Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, On July 22
http://www.wftv.com/video/17558127/index.html

Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008.
(09/25/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 31, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 23, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1245 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

What is she asking for?  I don't think she should get rich off of this do you?  Maybe she should be paid for pain and sufering but it should be equivalent to what she would have made if she had not been damaged by this case.  Do you agreet??????
Remembering back to her first interview (when she was in the shadows) she was saying that due to this she was unable to get a job.  She had been attending interviews and no one would hire her.  She was not able to provide for her family based on the destruction from Casey's accusations. 

If she can prove that, then I'm all for it but I thought she said she was out of work before all of this and living in a hotel? I just don't want to see another person try and get rich from Caylee's demise and truly, if she really wanted to turn this thing around, get out there when searches resume and help search for Caylee, people would admire her for that and who knows, maybe even meet someone who would give her a job.

This may of already been covered; I just got here and haven't read back.  About a week after her interview in the shadows, Nancy Grace said that since her appearance on tv she had gotten multiple job and home offers.  I just don't see this lawsuit going anywhere.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: September 25, 2008, 06:41:48 PM »

Hi monkeys. I've been at work all day today, so I apologize again for asking about things that the rest of you have probably covered. However, what happened with LE saying they thought Caylee was placed in the dumpter? Any further news on that? TY

BT ... I do not believe there was anything new in regards to the dumpster.  However ... the audio of the statements of Anthony Lazzaro, Jessy Grund and Lee Anthony were released by LE today.

Janet
_______

AUDIO STATEMENTS

Police Interview Casey's Ex-Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, On July 22
http://www.wftv.com/video/17558127/index.html

Police interview with Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, on July 29, 2008.
(09/25/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557603/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 31, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Police interview with Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony, on July 23, 2008. (09/25/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html

Thanks, Janet!

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: September 25, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71375&page=16

"Telling The Truth".. telling something.. not sure if it's the truth.

She's describing Caylee, and the woman with her (who was "home grown" as she put it).

LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D." 

(would somebody who is taking Caylee or who would have been sold Caylee, readily admit this was the child's name? Or perhaps make excuses for why the child was saying that was her name? As in "oh, we were just talking about a cute girl named Caylee Marie Anthony".. you know?)

The lady with Caylee was AMERICAN. As homegrown as you can get!
She had shoulder length light strawberry blone/blonde hair.
She had fair complexion. I did notice her legs were tan.
AND...she was not overweight at all.
Very lean, but not skinny.

(does this sound like anybody we know to be a friend of Casey's or anybody else who may have been a friend of a friend?)

I just heard Tony L tape  he said he met one of Casey's friends one night  and  could'nt say this girl name it sounded like "Auntie"

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1248 on: September 25, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »

Thankyou klaas

i am not computer literate enough to know how to change it into a different format its saved as rich text format and Ive know clue how to
get to jpeg or gif. ive tried for an hour now. So i hopeing maybe someone else would like to give it a try.

You need to save it origially as a jpg, jpeg, gif or png.  If you didn't and saved it somehow as a text it won't work.  If you still have that page open try saving again.  If you don't I'll try and generate and take a screen capture if nothing else works.

the only place I could get the screenshot to appear was on word pad and thats probably my problem. I had to look online to learn/ figure out the screenshot deal lol.

I would be interested to see what the results would be with Jesse Grund - Because we already know he's NOT the daddy. Could you try that please?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1249 on: September 25, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »

Does anyone know who this is TY

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.

I agree they look VERY much alike. Don't know who he is though. Anyone?

Have we ever seen a pic of that Brandon Snow who she was arguing with the night of the half naked party?  Wasn't he in the running to be the babydaddy?  Could this be him?

No, it's not him.  I saw a pic of him, definitely different.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: September 25, 2008, 06:44:55 PM »

I would be interested to see what the results would be with Jesse Grund - Because we already know he's NOT the daddy. Could you try that please?

Yes, it would be interesting to know if the results always come out the same. If they don't, I'd be interested to see what it says about J.P. Chat.

I Stand With The Girl
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: September 25, 2008, 06:49:44 PM »

Brandon????Found this on Websleuths when I did a google search for him..

Do not know if its him.This was the Anthing but clothes party
yes, that's Brandon, far right...his name (SNOW) is on his clothes
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »

This may of already been covered; I just got here and haven't read back.  About a week after her interview in the shadows, Nancy Grace said that since her appearance on tv she had gotten multiple job and home offers.  I just don't see this lawsuit going anywhere.

According to her lawyer, she hasn't accepted money.. he told her he would if it were him. She said she's mostly worried about her reputation- her name needs to be cleared. But if Casey (or anybody else) makes money off the fact that she was falsely accused, then they would have to go to court for that as well. 

The good thing about this (perhaps) is that as the lawyer said, this might get to some truths as far as what happened to Caylee.. which would be a positive!!  (And if Casey or her family plead the 5th, I think that says a whole lot right there).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:21 PM »

She's describing Caylee, and the woman with her (who was "home grown" as she put it).

LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D." 

(would somebody who is taking Caylee or who would have been sold Caylee, readily admit this was the child's name? Or perhaps make excuses for why the child was saying that was her name? As in "oh, we were just talking about a cute girl named Caylee Marie Anthony".. you know?)

(does this sound like anybody we know to be a friend of Casey's or anybody else who may have been a friend of a friend?)

I just heard Tony L tape  he said he met one of Casey's friends one night  and  could'nt say this girl name it sounded like "Auntie"

Could that be Annie Downing that they are talking about, she was staying with Dante I read.  But she is far from lean.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1254 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »

I am going to go back and listen..thank you Blondie!!  The person she is discribing though sounds like Amy...

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

Thankyou klaas

Thanks again I thought everyone would like to see it.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: September 25, 2008, 06:52:46 PM »

Mark Hawkins the marine and his mom are now the latest scapegoat...

according to "TellingTheTruth" the airport sighting lady over at WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71375&page=10
that Katie526 sounds like a plant to me...JMO but she's the one who called Cindy and told her all about WS (Tricia then called Cindy and that's when the whole thing about the  Anthony's are gonna sue anyone who slanders them on the internet thing came out)...

Here's one of her posts... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInCase View Post
I've got to go too... with hopes that I will be able to check in from the server at work tonight, which sometimes works, and sometimes not. I have only three hrs left to sleep before getting up for work .... ug... a friend in need caught me online so it's worth the lack of sleep. TTY all Soon!

Hugs ~ T
Get some good sleep. Just a note to leave you with on the trunk and DNA.

Could Casey have had her miscarriage while wearing her grey pants and they were in the trunk????
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: September 25, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »

Blonde

I put in these 3 pictures at the site http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter-upload.php

the results say 50/50 Ive not tried any of the other pics.

theses are the pics I used.

i took a screen shot but dont know how to post here.

can you try him

You have to save the screen shot to you photobucket then post it here.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: September 25, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »

that Katie526 sounds like a plant to me...JMO but she's the one who called Cindy and told her all about WS (Tricia then called Cindy and that's when the whole thing about the  Anthony's are gonna sue anyone who slanders them on the internet thing came out)...

Quote:
I've got to go too... with hopes that I will be able to check in from the server at work tonight, which sometimes works, and sometimes not. I have only three hrs left to sleep before getting up for work .... ug... a friend in need caught me online so it's worth the lack of sleep. TTY all Soon!

Hugs ~ T

Could Casey have had her miscarriage while wearing her grey pants and they were in the trunk????

Umm...sure???  I guess if she was far enough along for the "aborted fetus" to have hair as long as Caylee's!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1259 on: September 25, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »

Quote:

Hugs ~ T

LOL Bulls you need to tell her that it must have been some large baby she miscarried to produce hair! LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.