May 21, 2024, 11:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 162229 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2006, 09:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Monkeys ,,, you do know that Dana is doing a show tonight, right?

No I didn't know.  I usually wait for someone to post the info.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2006, 09:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "San"
Good night!

Nite Katz.

No San ~ I'm kinda not going anywhere  {{{hugs}}}  How's it going for you?

Good Katz.  Arm is getting better.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2006, 09:43:44 PM »

Good night!

Nite Katz.

No San ~ I'm kinda not going anywhere  {{{hugs}}}  How's it going for you?

Good Katz.  Arm is getting better.

{{{hugs}}}  San ~ and how about your hand ~ that coming along too...  I look forward to hearing/reading you saying that it's good to go....

And we're still waiting on the question, Mrs. Red...  Are you busy trying to hook up to Dana's show or something?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2006, 09:46:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Mrs Red

Please ask your question before I have to leave...... Please.

Sorry.. my computer is so slow with dana on....

What I wonder is this... and it's my own curosity... nothing bad or wrong with it either way...

I have noticed that as passionate as we all are about Natalee, who in my opinion has brought missing people's cases forward that we sometimes don't seem too engerigized about other cases... why is that?

Just curois....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2006, 09:48:35 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Angie, make a wish!!!

I did sweety.. but cant tell what it is..Smile
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2006, 09:49:10 PM »

Red or something  Shocked just broke the MP3 feed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs Red

What I wonder is this... and it's my own curosity... nothing bad or wrong with it either way...

I have noticed that as passionate as we all are about Natalee, who in my opinion has brought missing people's cases forward that we sometimes don't seem too engerigized about other cases... why is that?

Just curois....

Because it's hard to focus on other cases with as much energy when this case is so horrible for the family.  It's so obviously a coverup.  

Plus, there is far less information to go on with many of the other cases.  Take Destiny for instance.  All we really know is that she went missing from her yard.  Unlike the NH case we do not know who took her.  Work on many of the other missing persons cases takes more digging because of this.  It's hard to be that committed on more than one case at a time.

In a perfect world we would have teams set up, one for each missing person.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2006, 09:54:33 PM »

Mrs Red

Just curois....

Wish I had an answer.. I have read about other cases as well.. and since the first time I saw Natalees case on my local news... I was interetsed... I have a step daughter the same age.. and my daughter who is older. I can identify. That same day.. I did a search  on Natalees name.. first hit I got was RWV.. (eeek).. I read there.. and saw the link for SM and lurked for a few weeks unitl I had the courage to join.
  I had NO idea DANA was having a show tonight... sorry.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2006, 09:56:03 PM »

Mrs Red

Just curois....

Can only speak for myself --

I have always followed these cases intently.  Natalee's was the first that I have followed ONLINE.  This has gone on forever!

Aruba has just plain worn my axx out!  I read about other cases and watch on news... just can't get as involved... my heart can't take it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2006, 09:57:31 PM »

Mrs Red

Just curois....

For me it is that I quite honestly never saw a government cover-up a murder like the way they are doing.  These are three punks was it worth.  I also don't like being taken for a fool and that is what Aruba is doing.  They think we are falling for their crap and I am here to voice my opinion and say we are not.  This is the United States and how dare a POS island think we are so stupid.  I have watched them rip apart Natalee and her family who are only looking for the truth as to what happened to their daughter and I would like to see them get their answer.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2006, 10:06:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Mrs Red

Just curois....

Because it's hard to focus on other cases with as much energy when this case is so horrible for the family.  It's so obviously a coverup.  

Plus, there is far less information to go on with many of the other cases.  Take Destiny for instance.  All we really know is that she went missing from her yard.  Unlike the NH case we do not know who took her.  Work on many of the other missing persons cases takes more digging because of this.  It's hard to be that committed on more than one case at a time.

In a perfect world we would have teams set up, one for each missing person.

Signature case of SM.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2006, 10:08:04 PM »

Mrs Red

Just curois....

For me it is that I quite honestly never saw a government cover-up a murder like the way they are doing.  These are three punks was it worth.  I also don't like being taken for a fool and that is what Aruba is doing.  They think we are falling for their crap and I am here to voice my opinion and say we are not.  This is the United States and how dare a POS island think we are so stupid.  I have watched them rip apart Natalee and her family who are only looking for the truth as to what happened to their daughter and I would like to see them get their answer.

It's so IN YOUR FACE, AND STICK IT TO US BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE US, SOME JEALOUS THIRD-WORLD COUNTRY LIKE THAT --- MAKES ME WANT TO DROP A MEGATON LOAD OF MAD MONKEYS ON THEM.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2006, 10:10:34 PM »

thanks monkeys for your answers!!  Sorry I don't seem to be paying attn ... my computer is SLOW.. going to clean my cookies! BRB  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »

Howdy everyone!!  I'm baaaaack!!  Posting live from my sofa with my new laptop!!  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

How's everybody tonight?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2006, 10:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
While the forum is slow .. I'd like to take the time to remind people to send prayers to NONE and her hubby.  They REALLY need them right now.
I can't force anyone to do this.. but I know she has been kind hearted in praying for others in the past. It would be nice to see the same in return.
 Klaas set up a thread.. and the link is in my sig line.
 I have seen pics of her hubby.. (who is real by the way)...  I have seen pics of him well and ill.. and its VERY sad.  He is a very hansome man.
 Please keep her and her hubby in your prayers and other monkey folks who need them as well...
 HE is FOR REAL.. and to those who don't think so.. may you ROT IN HELL.....  (this is NOT intended for ANYONE on this forum)..Nobody here can be that cruel.   Go to hell .. you know who you are. Sad

Well Angie if they have to make up husbands they assume we do too, I guess....

None and hubby are always in my prayers... everyday..

Here, here!!  My sentiments exactly.  My advice to the idiots that don't know what they are talking about is....get a life!!! Mad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2006, 10:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Howdy everyone!!  I'm baaaaack!!  Posting live from my sofa with my new laptop!!  WOOHOO!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

How's everybody tonight?

Hi Snoopy welcome back.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2006, 10:17:21 PM »

How's everybody tonight?

Hey Snoop!  Missed ya!  Have you been good?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

.Because it is a government abusing our citizens and refusing to investigate her disappearance in anything close to minimal standards.  The cover up and corruption are so blatant and offensive.

Most of the larger hotel chains are American.  American money developed Aruba from a desert and American money sustained it and first chance they get, they are abusive of our citizens in this vile and reprehensible manner.  This should have been resolved within 48 hours of her disappearance if normal methods and procedures had been followed.

It is one thing for suspects to lie yet quite another for law enforcement and government officials to do so, shocking in fact.   Evil or Very Mad

It makes me very sad to think of this young life lost and very angry to think of those who enabled it to happen with total impunity.  She is from very near where I live and I know many kids who seem very much like her.  The injustice of it is very real and hard to endure.   Crying or Very sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2006, 10:18:22 PM »

At first, it was an identification with Natalee and Beth and their family.  I have daughter close to Natalee's age, I'm in education, as Beth is, and the students I teach are Natalee's age.  My heart went out to them instantly. As time went on, the injustice of it all and the amazing cover up in Aruba, kept me drawn to this case.  I have always been one who championed people who just didn't get a fair break and were doing everything they could to make life better.  The worse Aruba treated Beth, Jug, Dave and Robin, the more inflamed and involved I became.  Now, it's like a cause--something I cannot leave until it's done.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2006, 10:18:25 PM »

How's everybody tonight?

Snoopy... so good to see you!!!  

everybody else, I was just curious.. I didn't mean in anyway to halt the conversation!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.