May 14, 2024, 02:58:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 113124 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: November 15, 2006, 01:26:57 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

And Lalas, this is for you - and I meant to include it in a post I did a few minutes ago about the National Inquirer and the Aru-Bay videos:

Arrow  IN PLAIN SIGHT  Exclamation   Shocked

LALAS - I posted this on the previous page and you are IGNORING it?  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 15, 2006, 01:28:19 AM »

msmarples - did you click on the link in your signature line and see how it works?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: November 15, 2006, 01:29:21 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
DKPen - I have done everything I can to try and reproduce that screen shot as Blonde has it and I cannot.  I hope the FBI forensic lab can do it and verify.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  

I am glad that the NE is going to publish it though, it will keep it in the news.

If it makes you feel any better - I think she provided instructions.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 15, 2006, 01:29:40 AM »

DKPEN, thank you posting those pics. That's amazing.

Can anyone post the original?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: November 15, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »

msmarples - did you click on the link in your signature line and see how it works?

Yup, it works. I haven't checked the index but I do trust you to the max.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: November 15, 2006, 01:30:40 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Lala's ~ do you feel strongly that about Albert and the others?

I was told by Rob that he knew this to be true.  He said that Albert admitted it to him.  Anidac also claimed to have proof that is the case but I have not been privy to this at all.  Rob also said that Gabe and Jairo were both posting as Shango.  Although I am not sure where one leaves and the other begins. Actually, I have never tried to find it.   Anidac also claimed to have proof about Gabe and Jairo.  She did extensive work on it and I bet even Klaas has seen the evidence.

Now, since we know that there are numerous Shango and Simian posters, it becomes necessary to look at other things to determine if any or all actually had anything of value to share.  If you read the statements and then attempt to link them with Shango/Simian you can do it to some of the posts.  Some are the fake Simians and some are not.

I will tell you that I have questioned Rob many times about this and so far I haven't seen any PROOF that these guys are who they claim to be.  That doesn't mean it's not true, just that those who know will not share with me.   I know who you think is Simian and believe it or not that is why issued the challenge to disprove that Simian is not AG.  So just trust that one of those many Simians could very well be who you think it is.

Now will the real Simian please stand up.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 15, 2006, 01:31:13 AM »

Klaas, thank you for looking at those Simian posts.

I very much appreciate it.  Wink
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: November 15, 2006, 01:32:51 AM »

allyinmiami also spoke a lot with checkme/check me and used a code word to communicate as well. Infact, allyinmiami earlier this year was looking for check me over on The Bastardly board and got into a lot of conversations about Shango there.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: November 15, 2006, 01:33:19 AM »

And Lalas, this is for you - and I meant to include it in a post I did a few minutes ago about the National Inquirer and the Aru-Bay videos:

No I am not ignoring it, but I think the term would be PLAIN VIEW.  I certainly saw it the first time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: November 15, 2006, 01:35:10 AM »

Anna
I may have misunderstood you.  I thought you wanted to know why there has been so much interest lately on the forum.  I was attributing it to the pics of Lorenzo that Klaas posted last night.  He has been a bit mysterious.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 15, 2006, 01:35:42 AM »

Tyler,
Well, we sure didn't stutter when we asked Tito to tell us about the Lorenzo who had been taken in for questioning and he said Lorenzo Wever and for months we went with that.   Embarassed

Then he proceeded to describe Miss Beauriful's cousin so there had to be some interest in Guido back then for Tito to even know to mention him.  Otherwise, he would have said he didn't know or not mentioned anything being of interest about Guido.

But I think the fifth suspect with the alibi is Freddie.  I would think maybe J2K, Paulus then Freddie for the fifth perhaps but not being into riddles, I am just saying the one with the big fancy alibi that grew.  The one who was provided a lawyer along with the others from the start, etc.  JMO.

The photo of Lorenzo appears to show very dark hair to me, not blonde at all.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 15, 2006, 01:36:14 AM »

Lala's, I'm willing to listen to anyone's theory. I wish they would share what they found. I would love to hear it. Now is certainly the time to share.  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: November 15, 2006, 01:36:40 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

No I am not ignoring it, but I think the term would be PLAIN VIEW.  I certainly saw it the first time.

Humm, I spent a few years of my childhood living in Plainview Developement/Ghetto here in Wichita, Ks.

It was a hurriedly built government housing for workers during WWII to live in while building the B29 at Boeing. Went downhill quite abit after the war and hasn't recovered much since then.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 15, 2006, 01:37:07 AM »

DKPen - I have done everything I can to try and reproduce that screen shot as Blonde has it and I cannot.  I hope the FBI forensic lab can do it and verify.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  

I am glad that the NE is going to publish it though, it will keep it in the news.

She gave me the same instructions and I still can't reproduce it.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: November 15, 2006, 01:37:11 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
allyinmiami also spoke a lot with checkme/check me and used a code word to communicate as well. Infact, allyinmiami earlier this year was looking for check me over on The Bastardly board and got into a lot of conversations about Shango there.

Got any more dkpen?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: November 15, 2006, 01:37:50 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "dkpen"

Got any more dkpen?

Does The Bastardly board = the darkside?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: November 15, 2006, 01:39:14 AM »

Lalas - Plain sight, plain view - whatever - isn't that one of the Shango/Simian clues? (My dancing skills are NOWHERE near yours.)

Well, darn, taped in broad daylight ....

Humor me a little bit. Can you compare the dates when that phrase was used, and when the videos hit the internet?

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 15, 2006, 01:40:13 AM »

Indeed Blonde did msmarple. We were all going into photoshop and working with the picture following Blondes instruction on how to view the pic such as she did and found. Worked perfect. I could look up the email to see if I still have the instructions but would take some time digging it up. LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 15, 2006, 01:40:15 AM »

Just doing a little checking on AllyinMiami and she appears to boast about her discussions with many of the FAKE names I've posted previously, FYI.  I'm reading her posts at the Basterdly site right now.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: November 15, 2006, 01:40:55 AM »

She gave me the same instructions and I still can't reproduce it.

Oh dear. Now I'm worried.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.