May 21, 2024, 09:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 16 - 6/11 - 6/12/2011  (Read 329662 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #400 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:32 AM »

KC's really enjoying herself today... better soak it up cuz you won't be enjoying yourself soon as you are on death row!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #401 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »

Magic? Thank you again for your hard work!!! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

OMG did slore use the shovel to pry up the paver

That is precisely what I suggested a couple weeks ago.  The shovel was used to pry up the paver.  She took the paver to weight down the bag with Caylees body.  Remember that area was mostly flooded when Caylee was thrown there.

If memory serves, the flooding occurred after she dumped Caylee there (God I hate saying it but its the truth)
I think so too, Capp. Might have been a little water, but not enough to be weighted down.  Unless.......Slore knew it floods every summer.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »

I've never figured out why dump the body on land in that area . With all the swamps around.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:17 AM »

I realize Bozo's trying to prove that the duct tape was just part of the litter in the area and one piece just attached to the skull by chance. But to me, it sounds like there was more duct tape on little Caylee's body that was dispersed to other areas along with the remains (hands? feet?) it was attached to.

very good point!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

Magic---Thank you, thank you!!    an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Just had a warning to a spectator cuz her eyes were closed. These ppl are tired cuz some have been in line since 10pm. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2011, 11:40:03 AM »

...am sure she thinks that he is cute...
now that bottom lip of hers is out ...

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »

The just presented into evidence what was left of little Caylee's pink T- shirt, "Big Trouble comes in small packages"

What is the defenses premise, Caylee drown? Was that in the AM ... would Caylee have been weraing such a shirt or PJ's? What time of day is the defenses BS theory of the drowning?

If there was an accidental with or without negligence drowning occurred, that is not the T-shirt you would "bury" a child in.

Bury, or throw a child in a plastic bag and throw away like garbage? There is no way with any "common sense" that the defense is going to be able to explain an accidental drowning to being thrown in the woods for animals to chew on. Sorry, no one can connect that dot. We heard Dr. G state yesterday that 100% of accidental drownings have a 911 call. Which would mean that many have a death as an outcome. How many of those people are serving prison time? Not like this where a person is facing a 1st degree murder charge.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »

...am sure she thinks that he is cute...
now that bottom lip of hers is out ...

Damn, I wont be boinking anything like that ever again...sux to be you Casey 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #411 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »

That is precisely what I suggested a couple weeks ago.  The shovel was used to pry up the paver.  She took the paver to weight down the bag with Caylees body.  Remember that area was mostly flooded when Caylee was thrown there.
That shovel has bothered me since now and it was bozo's cross-exam that made the lightbulb go off!
I didn't think about her using the pavers to weigh the bag(s) down.

Hi CBB!

Klaas and NM........... OMG! That really does fall into place with the evidence. I'd lay money you guys are right !
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:46 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Murdock used computer program to get a bird's eye view of the scene and make a diagram.
50 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Ronald Murdock on the stand. Forensics supervisor with OCSO
3 minutes agohttp://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: June 11, 2011, 11:43:59 AM »

Someone really needs to grab that screen shot of Casey doing the belly laugh during the trash v. garbage debate. She was showing her horse teeth, and it was so funny she had to grab her belly.

I never knew talking about maggots, blow flies and your daughter's decomp could be so amusing. I'm glad to hear the jurors had their eyeballs on her. Casey is a sickness.

I have felt nausous the whole time they have discussed flies eating the baby.  For some reason this bothers me more than just about anything so far.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 11, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »

The just presented into evidence what was left of little Caylee's pink T- shirt, "Big Trouble comes in small packages"

What is the defenses premise, Caylee drown? Was that in the AM ... would Caylee have been weraing such a shirt or PJ's? What time of day is the defenses BS theory of the drowning?

If there was an accidental with or without negligence drowning occurred, that is not the T-shirt you would "bury" a child in.

Bury, or throw a child in a plastic bag and throw away like garbage? There is no way with any "common sense" that the defense is going to be able to explain an accidental drowning to being thrown in the woods for animals to chew on. Sorry, no one can connect that dot. We heard Dr. G state yesterday that 100% of accidental drownings have a 911 call. Which would mean that many have a death as an outcome. How many of those people are serving prison time? Not like this where a person is facing a 1st degree murder charge.

Red, we all know that no accident occurred, I have always thought that Casey put that T-shirt on Caylee on purpose with her raging spite.  My point is had it been an accident, a 911 would have been called as Dr G testified to & no the body wouldnt have been dumped but moreover that T-shirt would not have been put on a child that died of an "accident" of any kind....it was cold blooded murder.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: June 11, 2011, 11:47:04 AM »

Yes she is interested.

Help, I have always watched this through HLN or WFTV's site. on WFTV;s site I am getting commercials right in middle of the testimony today has never happened before. . Help TIAte

Is there a site that has it all... including the evidence being shown?

Try here

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:50:58 AM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: June 11, 2011, 11:47:11 AM »

That shovel has bothered me since now and it was bozo's cross-exam that made the lightbulb go off!
I didn't think about her using the pavers to weigh the bag(s) down.

Hi CBB!

Klaas and NM........... OMG! That really does fall into place with the evidence. I'd lay money you guys are right !

You most likely are correct in the shovel premise.

When I was down there in Orlando searching in 2008 you can imagine the surprise I had when we located a shovel in our search. Although, it was not evidence in the case, I can say that there was garbage in the woods, but one could determine what was scattered trash and what would be that significant to a crime scene.

example below:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/02/search-continues-for-missing-caylee-anthony-texas-equusearch-searches-parks-woods-near-airport-exclusive-pics/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 11, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

Yes she is interested.

Help, I have always watched this through HLN or WFTV's site. on WFTV;s site I am getting commercials right in middle of the testimony today has never happened before. . Help TIAte

Is there a site that has it all... including the evidence being shown?

I use this one IBE...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 11, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »

I've never figured out why dump the body on land in that area . With all the swamps around.

My take, is that didn't want to encounter snakes(which I was told there's a lot of them there) and maybe alligators?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 11, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

I don't think Caylee was wearing the pink t-shirt when she died, or was "dressed" in it after death. I think KC's visit to RM's apartment was to gather that shirt and it was placed in the reamins area to throw LE off, if the body was found, or maybe KC was trying to implicate Ricardo in the disappearance and death of Caylee...

Red, we all know that no accident occurred, I have always thought that Casey put that T-shirt on Caylee on purpose with her raging spite.  My point is had it been an accident, a 911 would have been called as Dr G testified to & no the body wouldnt have been dumped but moreover that T-shirt would not have been put on a child that died of an "accident" of any kind....it was cold blooded murder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.