May 21, 2024, 01:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 243260 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: June 02, 2009, 12:04:36 PM »

You need to send officers immediately phone call by Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJIFYUBeEs

Morning Monkeys!

Casey sure didn't want to use her name in that call, did she?   

I suppose the prosecution could use this call to show that Casey understood what you're supposed to do when you need help. If you can call 911 when coins are being thrown, you can call 911 when "Zanny kidnaps your daughter".   Rolling Eyes

Strange that she reacted instinctively with those protestors,  when for all we know it could have been Zanny out there throwing rocks....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1061 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:30 PM »

I agree as well about the reactions.  My thing is - at THAT time, no one really knew it was Caylee that was found.  Sure, it was assumed.  Sure it was highly likely. ONLY the person who placed her there would have known.  Especially compared to the reaction of the Blanchard Park find.

Baez is crying because he was not with her. Well Jose - This is not Star Trek and you cannot be beamed up to the jail.

I think that the reason Baez is making such a stink about this is because this is the first thing that LE has done that is even questionable and he feels like he might get a gold star on his report card if he can block the release.  Big Deal Dumba$$.  This little bit of tape will NOT negate the facts in this case.  Baez is just wasting time.  He thinks he is so smart - but he proves otherwise on a daily basis.
Great point Kimmy!  Also, on top of trying to cry "foul" I think its just another one of his many stall tactics.  Up until this point he did not have a DP attorney to put forth in court, stall in order to cover his ass. 
I am not 100% possitive, but 99.9% possitive that he was not with Casey during this surveylance video, he went to see her and was taken to a different part of the jail and told that he could not see his client while she was in medical - so unless he is Stretch Armstrong, no hand in the pants. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: June 02, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

DOLCE, I didn't want to stack quotes.   

I agree with you on the facts about her reation at the JBP search, and I wish there was a video of that to compare to the one where the actually found CAYLEE'S REMAINS, GEORGE! That's why I really didn't have any interest in her reaction, besides the description from the jail personnel. She is emotionless, unless it is about Casey. Bozo is sweating bullets to keep it out, so there is something there that he  really does not want us to see. Say him, for instance. He is much like her in so many ways.   
I agree!  You make a good point there too, he is a LOT like Casey.  They both think they are so sly, and really they can not keep their giggles to themselves!  We have the testimony from the jail personell of what occured, we heard it and we read it....so that means the visual is either that horrible of Casey, or something occured other than just a reaction. 
....on another note, I did not think that Baez was with her at that time and that was why he was protesting this so much.  He was so angered that the jail officials had removed her from her cell and taken her to psych in order to tell her, and without her lawyer present.........so how could his hand been down her shorts if he was not there?

There was another tape that was just video with Casey and Baez in the private area for lawyers to meet their client. There was no audio. There were some shenanigans going on in there. Remember, we heard that Baez was crying and Casey was just sitting there with her arms folded and looking away. It was referenced in Lt Unger's interview with LE that Baez was telling Casey what the remains finding meant. I think Strickland may have said that it would not be made public, but I think that is why Baez is making such a too-do about Casey's tape, to blow smoke over the other one. Someone might just decide they want all of it, and appeal Strickland's ruling. He doesn't want us to see any of it. He is only calling more attention to it. If they had just released the video of Casey in the Medical office, it would have been over and done with and more or less forgotten. He is a dumb azz lawyer.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: June 02, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »

There was another tape that was just video with Casey and Baez in the private area for lawyers to meet their client. There was no audio. There were some shenanigans going on in there. Remember, we heard that Baez was crying and Casey was just sitting there with her arms folded and looking away. It was referenced in Lt Unger's interview with LE that Baez was telling Casey what the remains finding meant. I think Strickland may have said that it would not be made public, but I think that is why Baez is making such a too-do about Casey's tape, to blow smoke over the other one. Someone might just decide they want all of it, and appeal Strickland's ruling. He doesn't want us to see any of it. He is only calling more attention to it. If they had just released the video of Casey in the Medical office, it would have been over and done with and more or less forgotten. He is a dumb azz lawyer.   
Yes I recall that video mentioned, and also that the jail personell had to warn Baez to not touch the inmate.  That video is not what is up for debate though in court, the video up for debate from what I recall is just the one showing her reaction to Caylee being found.  I just do not see him blowing smoke in order to screen for the other tape, that would be dumber than normal on his part as it would just continue to raise flag after flag...plus this other video is not being mentioned in any of the disputes, if he was trying to screen he would have done an objection to ALL video being shown, not just one video in particular.
Not telling him how to be a lawyer or anything, but I just do not see that as a strategy that even his dumbazz would use.  It makes no sense.
He was called out for his touching of Casey by the jail personel, he was called out for his licorice sucking by Dom Casey....I mean not much he can cover at this point.  Makes no sense to protest other than to stall due to not having his ducks in a row.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1064 on: June 02, 2009, 12:17:17 PM »

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 02, 2009, 12:20:27 PM »

Just to add - I believe that Strickland submitted his complaint to the FL Bar due to the various reports from jail personnell of inappropriate touching, the depo's he was reading from Dom Casey, the various questions about where the money was coming from, and also in order to protect Casey's right to fair counsil.  There are far bigger fish to fry with Baez than this single video IMO. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 02, 2009, 12:30:24 PM »

I agree as well about the reactions.  My thing is - at THAT time, no one really knew it was Caylee that was found.  Sure, it was assumed.  Sure it was highly likely. ONLY the person who placed her there would have known.  Especially compared to the reaction of the Blanchard Park find.

Baez is crying because he was not with her. Well Jose - This is not Star Trek and you cannot be beamed up to the jail.

I think that the reason Baez is making such a stink about this is because this is the first thing that LE has done that is even questionable and he feels like he might get a gold star on his report card if he can block the release.  Big Deal Dumba$$.  This little bit of tape will NOT negate the facts in this case.  Baez is just wasting time.  He thinks he is so smart - but he proves otherwise on a daily basis.
Great point Kimmy!  Also, on top of trying to cry "foul" I think its just another one of his many stall tactics.  Up until this point he did not have a DP attorney to put forth in court, stall in order to cover his ass. 
I am not 100% possitive, but 99.9% possitive that he was not with Casey during this surveylance video, he went to see her and was taken to a different part of the jail and told that he could not see his client while she was in medical - so unless he is Stretch Armstrong, no hand in the pants. 
Oh Dolce!!!!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1067 on: June 02, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »

Blink's article about the latest hearing motions and about Lyons is very interesting. There are 100 comments under that article, and very interesting banter going on.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: June 02, 2009, 12:34:45 PM »

Love the picture, CC, dont remember seeeing this one before.  Im glad the baby had some joy in her life.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 02, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »

Thanks CC, for that pic of Caylee, I don't think I've seen that pic before  an angelic monkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: June 02, 2009, 12:42:33 PM »

Someone questioned why the Anthony's keep referring to Caylee as "missing". Interesting, to me anyway...
You know you keep saying Kayle was missing, she was never missing she was always dead.  Get it straight.

First, was there a question here?  Secondly her name is Caylee not Kayle and you are the one that needs to get it straight, until everyone of the million people missing are found one way or another they all deserve the right to have people looking for them.  I hope like hell you never go missing and the world assume the worse, you would hate to feel that alone.  Caylee Marie was always missing until she was found on December 11th, so if you want to throw stones please just try throwing them elsewhere.

They are keeping her MySpace site up for a few more days...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 02, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

Someone questioned why the Anthony's keep referring to Caylee as "missing". Interesting, to me anyway...
You know you keep saying Kayle was missing, she was never missing she was always dead.  Get it straight.

First, was there a question here?  Secondly her name is Caylee not Kayle and you are the one that needs to get it straight, until everyone of the million people missing are found one way or another they all deserve the right to have people looking for them.  I hope like hell you never go missing and the world assume the worse, you would hate to feel that alone.  Caylee Marie was always missing until she was found on December 11th, so if you want to throw stones please just try throwing them elsewhere.

Interesting...
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: June 02, 2009, 01:00:51 PM »

Interesting...

I thought it was, just because she got so defensive in her answer. I dunno, maybe it's not all that interesting to some...

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: June 02, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Hey My Monkey Pals!!!  Have a rare day off so I wanted to do a drive by and say Hello.  How are the babies Dolce?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: June 02, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »

My response would have been, "No Cindy, Caylee was murdered from day one." But I have no desire to spar with Cindy.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 02, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

Hey My Monkey Pals!!!  Have a rare day off so I wanted to do a drive by and say Hello.  How are the babies Dolce?
Great to see you JuJu!  What do you think of the latest addition to Baez's Mod Squad? 
Babies are good, just keeping me hot!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 02, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »

I find it interesting that she attempts to play on others emotions in order to prove her point, that shows signs of desperation, meaning that quite possibly her and George are waking up to reality that no one is buying that gum she is chewing. 
I can sympathize with a missing child and a missing childs family just as much as the next person.  What I can not sympathize with is a murderer and her lying family.
Cindy, please answer this, if Caylee was MISSING then how come she was not reported as MISSING for the first 31 days that she was MISSING?  That should be your question to your daughter if you do not already know the answer.  Cut the bullshit, no one looks for a MISSING child at a nightclub or in her boyfriends boxers. 
Wake up Cindy, reality is a knocking and wants to tell you that you are old and alone...oh ya and no one gives a crap!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: June 02, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »

Yes I recall that video mentioned, and also that the jail personell had to warn Baez to not touch the inmate.  That video is not what is up for debate though in court, the video up for debate from what I recall is just the one showing her reaction to Caylee being found.  I just do not see him blowing smoke in order to screen for the other tape, that would be dumber than normal on his part as it would just continue to raise flag after flag...plus this other video is not being mentioned in any of the disputes, if he was trying to screen he would have done an objection to ALL video being shown, not just one video in particular.
Not telling him how to be a lawyer or anything, but I just do not see that as a strategy that even his dumbazz would use.  It makes no sense.
He was called out for his touching of Casey by the jail personel, he was called out for his licorice sucking by Dom Casey....I mean not much he can cover at this point.  Makes no sense to protest other than to stall due to not having his ducks in a row.

The "other" video I was refering to was the one taken of the two of them after finding Caylee's remains. The one where he was warned about touching her was much earlier. You could be right, and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. It just seems odd to me that he is making such an ado about nothing...Casey's reaction could be explained as just the way any mother would act under the circumstances. You are probably right, just a stall tactic on Bozo's part.

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: June 02, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »

Good Morning, Fellow Monkeys Smile

CC... I just love that picture of Caylee.  I have never seen that picture of her before, so thanks for sharing it with us...she looks so happy. 

Back to reading & catching up...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: June 02, 2009, 01:30:01 PM »

This may have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/19633820/detail.html

Baez Files New Motion To Seal Jail Video
Posted: 12:36 pm EDT June 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will try again to get a judge to seal the jail video of Casey's reaction when she was told that a child's remains had been found on December 11. The remains were later identified as Caylee Anthony's.

Attorney Jose Baez filed another motion Monday, which included depositions with two corrections officers who were with Casey at the time of the discovery.

Baez filed the same motion last week, but the filing came so late that the judge didn't have time to read it.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.