May 21, 2024, 04:43:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #134 5/29/09 - 6/03/09  (Read 243272 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1620 on: June 03, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

They are like a bunch of middle aged punks 

norose, i see them as punks too... not just what they did Monday night, but look at the immature behaviour with George accusing Mitnik of flipping him off while he was pushing up his glasses...or Cindy flipping the bird on her way out of court, then the way they lie and change stories around. It's no wonder Casey turned out like she did...look at her parents.

i'm gonna get outside and wash my car before it gets too hot..  hope no drama happens while I'm gone  Monkey Devil!

And that is what Andrea can use, look at Casey's parents, she has enough in her arsenal to tell the jury for months, all the wrongs that Casey's parents did.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: June 03, 2009, 11:07:09 AM »

I was just reading the WFTV report on the incident, one of the people who commented on the story suggested she would turn up for the trial every day wearing a piece of duct tape over her mouth, with a heart shaped sticker on it.
I would like to see Miss Lyons' reaction to that....
I think it's a great idea.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: June 03, 2009, 11:07:33 AM »

I agree with you Fanny, they think they can do what they want, and they do. Now they are escalating their activities, what's next?

What if the car the females were in had crashed and someone was hurt....would Brad then blame the females?  What's next is really a frightening question when you stop to think about it....and the thought of GA with a gun IS truly frightening.
That is what I questioned yesterday, what if someone got hurt? The Anthonys believe they must own the neighborhood. What really concerns me is their attitude, and what is the next step they would go to, to help save Casey? And if they did go after someone and hurt them, or worse, what does Cindy and George really have to lose?

They have nothing to lose NRCG...that is why I suggested last night that everyone just make a donation in Caylee's Memory to a food bank or to a REPUTABLE  organization to help other children, or just plant something in your own yard. Someone is going to be killed before this crap is stopped. Why add fuel to an already flaming fire? But this is JMHO.
And what's really scary is you just know the four of them are sitting around eating chips and dip, and cooking up some plot to ruin the vigil.

Maybe they will set up booths to sell Cayleebears....and show off their boat's loud engine while the memorial is going on....and drive their kidfinders sign back and forth blocking the view......Joy will be throwing paper butterflys.....while holding a Caylee is Alive poster....M Bart will just stand there and look ugly and slovenly....Spindy will scream obsenities at Kathi....Poopy will wear loafers and shorts with his knock-knee, bow legs showing...Ugh! I am getting some awful scenes in my mind.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:13 AM »

Oh Fanny, just look at all the harm they could do at the vigil. And you just know Joy will be there with a sign 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:42 AM »

I was just reading the WFTV report on the incident, one of the people who commented on the story suggested she would turn up for the trial every day wearing a piece of duct tape over her mouth, with a heart shaped sticker on it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: June 03, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »

Good morning

While LE may be letting the Anthonys slide (for now) there should be nothing preventing the arrest of Dennis & Sherri Milstead for yet another incident of impersonating a police officer.   Citizens have absolutely no right to use sirens & flashing lights, other than official law enforcement/emergency vehicle purposes EVA!  Citizens also do not have any rights to be blocking a road in an action similar to a pit manuever based on a personal vendetta.   Yesterday I agreed with those that were disturbed with the troopers response, it just seems like Officer Cain type decisions all over again, it needs to be addressed & reprimanded.   These decisions by LE officers are beyond this case now, public perception is that a department is letting high profile persons involved in a criminal matter get passes on illegal behavior, not good.   The other concern is that the more these incidents that can lead to cause harm to others occur it may just come to that - the first duty of an officer is to serve and protect THE PUBLIC.

The story comes back to this, the Anthonys & Milsteads were at their home on Hopespring Drive - Suburban Drive is not a thru street in either direction of Hopespring Drive.   In order for the A's and M's to have ran into the L crew they would have had chosen to drive to that dead end road with purpose.   The Anthonys have claimed that they have not nor want to go to that memorial site because that is not how they want to remember Caylee -- this shows that they have more than willingly visited that site on more than one occasion (catching them in a lie yet once again).   They denied going to that site to remove anything, but in fact they obviously did.

This bizarre behavior begs the questions:  Why if the Anthonys claims that they did not remove the massive memorial to Caylee, did it irk them so much that others were still placing new items of respect in rememberance of Caylee?  If they never went down that dead end road, what difference does it make to them?   Why are they so vehemently opposed to others paying their respects to their murdered granddaughter?   Why do they feel the need to constantly make public statements about who truly loved Caylee...don't they realize their lack of protecting her from obvious risk doesn't exactly bode well to their care & concern for Caylee?   I guess the last question is why they don't see that their taking significant questionable action to protect & defend their granddaughter's murderer is being perceived as mildly put deplorable.

I cannot stand up for how Lois inserts herself or her granddaughter whom was effected by this case with respect, nor condone how a minor is being taken care of in this case scenario, I think its best I not expound on that further but you do get the general idea.  However, no matter who it involved it doesnt take away from the actions the Anthonys & Milsteads took.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: June 03, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

Now, there's a spin to Power To The People!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »

I, for one, continue to believe that in the end, the Anthonys will get MORE than they deserve.  Each day is just another nail in their coffin.  LE is just sitting back, watching the list grow, and waiting for THEIR moment to strike.

There is no reason to arrest the Anthony's today for all of their mischief.  Just wait until after the trial, and see the sparks fly!   
The Steel Monkey Speaks!!!!  All hail the Steel Monkey.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: June 03, 2009, 11:40:34 AM »

O/T Cappy, have you been watching Fox News??   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 03, 2009, 11:41:04 AM »

NEW BLINK POST (SPOOF)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-george-and-cindy-facing-criminal-complaint-in-caylee-memorial-site-sting/

CAYLEE/CASEY ANTHONY CASE: GEORGE AND CINDY FACING CRIMINAL COMPLAINT IN CAYLEE MEMORIAL SITE “STING”

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1630 on: June 03, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 03, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »

Is Lois wearing a blonde wig?   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 03, 2009, 11:45:12 AM »

Good Morning all .  I have my titanium plated big girl panties on today for various reasons.  Spent almost 2 hours helping a young teen who was in a car accident up my street yesterday and almost took her mother down when she showed up guns a blazing yelling profanities at her daughter because she wrecked the car.  Not once did she ask if her daughter was OK. 

I have no more tolerance for parents who behave badly and the Ants seem to be the leaders of this species of vermin.   I think it is deplorable that they can walk on camera and say they have endured this ordeal due to their faith in god, yet destroy crosses and rosaries.  They can condemn others for being on the news but if it is to pimp their latest money making scratch and sniff bear than that is alright as well.  The Milstupids are just plain cockroaches.  They each have pages and pages of previous charges and clearly make their way through life doing anthing to scam, scheme and try to find loop holes.  I hope Cindy feeds them lots of chili so they have nice wet farts on her white couch and leaves skid marks.

I think a reminder of the true temperament of the Milstupids is in order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crzY4J7yDOE

Kathi needs to go after them again and find out why Dennis is still using flashing lights when he already has been in trouble for this before, why he feels he is a wanna be Deputy Fife and patrols the streets causing dangerous situations.  We need to write Kathi emails kathi.belich@wftv.com and let her know there is interest on her finding out about this latest Dennis still has his plastic gun and badge incident. As for the Ants, the one thing I found interesting is the Statement by LE that there is an ONGOING investigation.  I really hope this is inregards to the actions of Mushroom head and that the gonad -less wonder.

As for the memorial coming expect real fireworks based again on actions from the past.

<snipped> Nov 11 , 2008
George and Cindy Anthony went to Blanchard Park, where Padilla’s divers were searching the Little Econ River for Caylee, and lashed out at him, not for the search but because he said he will conduct a memorial for Caylee.
“No one here is giving a flipping, God’s anything about her, except us two right here,” said Cindy Anthony while pointing to her husband, George Anthony.
“I’m not on TV every night on Nancy Grace with this stuff.”

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/11/cindy-anthony-questions-leonard-padillas-motives-and-others-like-him-as-he-moves-forward-with-memorial-service-for-caylee-today/

All of the above are JMO.  Don't mess with a mother.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: June 03, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »

Yes, referencing the Princeton University scare?   To my knowledge, they have a person(s) in custody...more news coming in about 1/2 hour.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 03, 2009, 11:47:06 AM »

Yes, referencing the Princeton University scare?   To my knowledge, they have a person(s) in custody...more news coming in about 1/2 hour.

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: June 03, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »

OMG!!! I am turning my tv off now. Nancy Pelosi in all white trying to outdo Nancy Reagan!!   

Sound like something Spindy would pull! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 03, 2009, 11:54:33 AM »

Northern Rose  an angelic monkey  Northern Rose and Capp great posts.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: June 03, 2009, 11:54:48 AM »

What really bothers me about the confrontation the other night, besides the fact that the four of them need to keep their loser azzes in the house, I wonder if George was packing heat  just in case if the ladies got out of control 

I wouldn't doubt it ....  no doubt CinCin had her hammer tho, fosho !  Will she soon be marketing a 'fashion forward' designer Hammer Hip Holster ?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: June 03, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »

OMG!!! I am turning my tv off now. Nancy Pelosi in all white trying to outdo Nancy Reagan!!   

Sound like something Spindy would pull! 
My tv is off 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1639 on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »

Great story Blink and great picture Klass...

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.