May 21, 2024, 11:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 363630 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: July 12, 2011, 07:42:10 PM »

::snipping2::
I think that the jury wanted to go home. they were done with all this..the defense drug it out way way way too much..as planned..they wore the jury down. they wanted to go on vacations..they got their wish..and now a murderer gets to go on vacation as well..maybe they should meet up somewhere on a sandy beach with a tropical drink and toast to each other...'
I wonder if the jury is doing any research on Casey now that it is all over? they said that they knew very little about the case...did they try to find out more now that this is over...will they regret their decision even more after that?
BBM

I never thought about it that way, but you're so right!  I'll bet that was their strategy from the beginning.  Wear them down, just like car salesmen wear down potential buyers so they'll by anything just to get out of the dealership.

A good Craigslist rant;
"On a postive note, Casey will always be called a murderer wherever she goes in the USA. She'll always wonder if someone has spit in her food in a restaurant or if someone's following her, or if she's going to be a victim in a hit-and-run car "accident." Her only hope is to get the hell outta of Dodge and stay there.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/rnr/2489207596.html

OMG, lol...looks like she can never go to a restaurant, ever.  So many other services she will have to be wary about as well.  Her dry cleaning will get "lost", reservations cancelled, etc.  And imagine all the glares she's gonna receive from strangers.  It's gonna suck being Casey Anthony. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 12, 2011, 07:47:29 PM »

It would be a MORAL conflict for Mark...since he once represented the A's...he is extremely cautious even when commenting, that he not comment on things directly pointed at either GA or CA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: July 12, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »

Here ya go Blonde....

http://www.facebook.com/rideforcaylee

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: July 12, 2011, 07:51:37 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/12/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76B72720110712
By Barbara Liston
ORLANDO, Fla | Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26pm EDT

(Reuters) - A Florida sheriff's office will provide no special protection for Casey Anthony when she leaves jail on Sunday, despite the public scorn she faces after being acquitted of killing her daughter.

"We're not going to be her personal security," Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said on Tuesday at his agency's wide-ranging and final press conference about the case.

Demings said his intelligence officers were assessing "lots of chatter in social media" and elsewhere by people angry at the outcome of Anthony's seven-week trial in Orlando. But he said they didn't have "credible threats to move forward in active prosecution."

guess that makes MASON a LIAR again....what happened to all those death threats she was getting   wishing her death and threatening her with death are totally different

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: July 12, 2011, 07:54:22 PM »

Don't know if this has been said recently, but on JVM she is showing the memorial where Caylee was found, water ALL around it.  We've had a lot of rain in the last couple weeks.  Any of the DT that doubted that there was water there should go look now and there wasn't a hurricane!

too bad the jury didn't go out there

Kermit...I firmly believe Casey could have confessed to them and shown them a videotape and they Still would have acquitted her...jmo

DITTO Cubbee..they would say well Mr. Baez told us she was a liar!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: July 12, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »

Don't know if this has been said recently, but on JVM she is showing the memorial where Caylee was found, water ALL around it.  We've had a lot of rain in the last couple weeks.  Any of the DT that doubted that there was water there should go look now and there wasn't a hurricane!

too bad the jury didn't go out there

Kermit...I firmly believe Casey could have confessed to them and shown them a videotape and they Still would have acquitted her...jmo

DITTO Cubbee..they would say well Mr. Baez told us she was a liar!

Yep!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: July 12, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »

Guess my head is really messed up, but I thought she did some altering on a tes document.
What has happened to my memory?
She did:

Documents released Friday show investigators launched a criminal tampering investigation against Buchanan to see if she was alone in making false claims or if there was someone else who was a part of the scheme.  Documents released by the state from Buchanan show contact with both Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez and Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony.

Buchanan wrote to Baez in an e-mail that she believed someone other than Casey Anthony was responsible for Caylee’s death.
Cindy Anthony’s attorney said in a statement that his client did not contact Buchanan.”Oh absolutely not, Laura Buchanan was hounding my clients. They did not seek her out,” said Mark Lippman, George and Cindy Anthony’s attorney.No one has been charged with tampering. A source tells WESH 2 News the investigation is ongoing.

Baez did not return a call seeking comment Monday on the parallel tampering investigation.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/casey-anthony-key-witness-admits.html

To this and to Cindy A I would have to say in Linda's words..."Really?"

Because I think that it is very funny that Laura B is a so called PYSCHIC  and when she got involved and her name got released things went to hell and back..she really couldn't pull Caylee out of a few feet of water at that time without someone knowing someone sent her there.  No one coudl see into that swamp and that swampy water..and no one was going there.

Then Laura runs up a hotel bill she doesn't want to pay..which I imagine had things worked differently Cindy or the defense would have paid...but things got hot when she was trying to make J Jordan change dates and times to agree with her story and when then didn't all hell broke lose.....ah the memories.

Skip forward 2 months and Cindy is using Dom Casey at that site supoosedly, he even said at trial, with a pyschic on the other end of the line.

Ah yeah..Right Cindy.

You were using the psychics as a shield because I believe you knew where the body was when Laura B was there.  Since Laura B and this other psychic seem more like carnival shills..I would say you gave them the info and set them up to look like they lead themselves there..Laura...and like Gina lead Dom there ..whatever

Do I beleive in pyschics..well I do believe some people have that gift..

Do I believe either of these two do..not so much.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: July 12, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »

Catch y'all later monkeys...going to do a few chores and listen to the pc later on this evening.I am really getting tired of people saying I need to respect the jury's verdict.Respect is earned in my opinion and this jury did not earn any respect from me and I will never respect their verdict!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: July 12, 2011, 08:01:35 PM »

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/13/dirtbag-attorney-jose-baez-and-his-background/

interesting comments section

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: July 12, 2011, 08:02:20 PM »

Catch y'all later monkeys...going to do a few chores and listen to the pc later on this evening.I am really getting tired of people saying I need to respect the jury's verdict.Respect is earned in my opinion and this jury did not earn any respect from me and I will never respect their verdict!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: July 12, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking..Texas Equusearch files suit today against #CaseyAnthony for fraud. Seeking damages. @WESH.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

If they file fraud charges can she get time out of it?

I asked Mark NeJame on Twitter...hoping some civil-scenario could lead to jail-time...but doesn't look like it.

https://twitter.com/shutterblog/status/90927357480804353
@MarkNeJame - people seem to be grasping at straws to find way to send #CaseyAnthony back to jail. Do any civil suits give that possibility?

https://twitter.com/MarkNeJame/status/90932385771819008
@shutterblog Civil suits are not a means to send a person to jail. The only way is if they are in contempt for violation of a ct. order.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: July 12, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »

Texas EquuSearch Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony's Family

HOUSTON - Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch spent 2 weeks and more than $100,000 in their search for Caylee Anthony. They want their money back.

EquuSearch has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony’s family in an attempt to recoup expenses from that fruitless search.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110712-texas-equusearch-files-lawsuit-against-casey-anthonys-family
Why Caseys family and not Casey herself?

Casey never phoned TES to ask them to come and search.  I think is was Cindy but could be wrong.

I am so happy Tim is doing this.  The A's and the defense walked all over TES while they were there..I was afraid no one would ever want to search with them again after the stink CA made about the volunteers.

This is beautiful..I hope Nejame is involved and then I feel justice will be done.  Any dime Cindy makes on the talks show / book circuit should go to TES.  I am sure she was going to give it to the little family fouondation she and George and Mallory and her mother had..but somehow..I like Timm and TES hving it a whole more then some phony non profit the A's cooked up.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: July 12, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking..Texas Equusearch files suit today against #CaseyAnthony for fraud. Seeking damages. @WESH.
3 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Trimm~
You just made my day!  

This is just the tip of the iceberg!

Guess that answered my question.
This is gonna get even uglier than it already is.
They're going to have to prove that the A's really had knowledge that Caylee was dead. That could be a problem.
Casey was the one that knew for sure.

But I believe that the A's had enough knowledge from Casey's code talk that they knew she was close to home..no surprise that TES voulteer and pyschic was on Suburban as well as Dom Casey with Gina the pyschic two months later.  They knew...they just didn't want to do the dirty work of finding Caylee themselves..so they sent out pyschics..my Aunt Fanny says different.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: July 12, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »

HOUSTON - Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch spent 2 weeks and more than $100,000 in their search for Caylee Anthony. They want their money back.

EquuSearch has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony’s family in an attempt to recoup expenses from that fruitless search.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110712-texas-equusearch-files-lawsuit-against-casey-anthonys-family

Casey never phoned TES to ask them to come and search.  I think is was Cindy but could be wrong.

I am so happy Tim is doing this.  The A's and the defense walked all over TES while they were there..I was afraid no one would ever want to search with them again after the stink CA made about the volunteers.

This is beautiful..I hope Nejame is involved and then I feel justice will be done.  Any dime Cindy makes on the talks show / book circuit should go to TES.  I am sure she was going to give it to the little family fouondation she and George and Mallory and her mother had..but somehow..I like Timm and TES hving it a whole more then some phony non profit the A's cooked up.

It's not Nejame. Because sindy is being sued and he represented her at one time.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1014 on: July 12, 2011, 08:15:11 PM »

Same here Cubbee I'm sick of being told to respect a jury that didn't respect Caylee enough to listen to evidence, use the brains that God gave them, and any common sense they might have had. I DO NOT respect the jury in this case. I am having a hard time respecting the justice system, but I will not respect any of these jurors. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: July 12, 2011, 08:16:25 PM »

It's not Nejame. Because sindy is being sued and he represented her at one time.

Attorney for TES:

Wites and Kapetan P.A.
4400 North Federal Highway
Lighthouse Point, Florida.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1016 on: July 12, 2011, 08:19:28 PM »

Casey never phoned TES to ask them to come and search.  I think is was Cindy but could be wrong.

I am so happy Tim is doing this.  The A's and the defense walked all over TES while they were there..I was afraid no one would ever want to search with them again after the stink CA made about the volunteers.

This is beautiful..I hope Nejame is involved and then I feel justice will be done.  Any dime Cindy makes on the talks show / book circuit should go to TES.  I am sure she was going to give it to the little family fouondation she and George and Mallory and her mother had..but somehow..I like Timm and TES hving it a whole more then some phony non profit the A's cooked up.

You are right 4 donks, he just posted on FB the same thing.

Sorry mods, please delete because I can't post the link correctly. TIA JSM  

Mark NeJame
I am not Texas Equusearch (TES) or Tim Miller's attorney in case to recover funds from Casey Anthony for searches. Tim and I are great. He is my friend and client. I respect and care for him greatly. I'm just too close and it's best that another Firm handle this.
9 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike ·

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1109656551
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:32:06 PM by klaasend » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: July 12, 2011, 08:22:10 PM »

Monkey's,

If KC hides for four years, the statue of limitations is up.  Could she could be sued if you can not find her?   

Florida Civil Statute of Limitations Laws

Injury to Person 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(o)

Libel/Slander 2 yrs. §95.11(4)(g)

Fraud 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(j)

Injury to Personal Property 4 yrs. §95.11(3)(h)

http://law.findlaw.com/state-laws/civil-statute-of-limitations/florida/

I dont see Casey hiding anywheres, shes going to be famous, if she hides how can she be famous?

I don't think she'll hide either.  Several pages back I read something about how "Casey doesn't fully comprehend the public anger towards her."  I hope that's true.  So if she tries to lead a normal life, she'll be a walking target.  And that is a good thing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: July 12, 2011, 08:26:12 PM »

Wow! Wendy Murphy on JVM just said that George Anthony should sue juror #11 for coming out in his interview and pretty much accusing George of murder with no facts to back him up....chitz getting deep!

Did anyone else hear Wendy Murphy say she thought Casey was "pimping" Caylee?  I have been waiting for someone else to comment on that as I think I must be hearing things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: July 12, 2011, 08:27:59 PM »

Wendy said that and to go to her website Patriot something I didn't understand. 

This gets worse every day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.