May 13, 2024, 03:12:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196501 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: August 16, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled.  

me too.....

No, I don't think he's the father either.  Just haven't seen an official FBI report eliminating him.  I don't know who these people on the internet are or how much training, if any, they've had.  Just words on a screen until something official is released.

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.

That link is working fine for me. I'm using mozilla firefox, you might try that if you're not using it already.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147519/detail.html

Will it download?  I can't get it to download. It says to contact the administrator of the site. I called the TV station yesterday and they said they had a problem with the document downloading and they did not know when it would be fixed as it was an Adobe problem.

Could you download it then upload it to DOCSTOC and I can get it from there?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 16, 2010, 12:03:01 PM »

Fate of Central Florida mom could hinge on judge's ruling on death penalty
Updated: 9:41 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010
Posted: 9:07 a.m. Monday, Aug. 16, 2010

<snipped>

"This case falls far from being a death case," said Jose Baez, who represents Anthony, accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. "They don't know how she (Caylee) died. They don't know when. They don't know why. Before you take someone's life, you should have all the answers."

Terry Lenamon once worked for Anthony's defense team and is a veteran of at least eight death-penalty cases and 20 other first-degree-murder cases. He agrees Anthony shouldn't be facing a potential death sentence. Rather, he said, the defense should have reached a plea agreement earlier in the case.

Recent court documents submitted by the defense suggest that very early on, Anthony was offered a 10-year prison sentence in exchange for telling authorities where Caylee's remains were located. True or not, no deal ever emerged. Baez would not discuss the issue.

Now, Lenamon insists, "This is never going to reach death. It's just not going to happen," despite the politics, personalities and media attention surrounding the case.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/fate-of-central-florida-mom-could-hinge-on-861718.html

More BS............both judges have already ruled on the DP aspect of the case...........SHUT UP Lenamon and tell BOZO to do SOMETHING right for a change if you have such intelligence and insight.

You got that right. He should be facing a bar inquiry for his public statements about her case in the first place.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: August 16, 2010, 12:04:07 PM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077

Good Morning Monks!  Ono, thanks!!  this is a great way to start my day! Monkey Devil!

Without doubt the most humorous event of the week was the non-depo of Richard and Jessie Grund by Baez and the kids. The news outlets had the story, but not the detail. All that was reported was that they had been canceled. In todays program we shared the gory details. Someone in the illustrious Baez operation forgot the minor detail of actually serving Jessie Grund with the papers! For months Baez has been squawking about the Grunds, yet he forgets to actually invite Jessie to the party? Of course now that he is on the Tax Payers dime, I guess that he has throttled back his level of activity.

OMG - I had not realized that.............BOZO is like watching a car wreck in the distance in slow motion; seeing the cars all spin and then wondering when you will hear & see the crash.

And that is the HUGE PROBLEM, since this is not some stupid game, it is a legal battle to find and convict the person responsible for killing Caylee and because this AZZ hat cannot do his job properly this will probably never end.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think that this could go on forever because it will be claimed that she did not have appropriate council, or what ever the proper term for it is......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: August 16, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »

does anyone besides me think that Conway resigned in part because of the A holes going on the tv shows and spewing their lies and vermin and he doesn't want to be an attorney to clients that he can not control? as in, don't do interviews on shows saying things that can later be used against you?
I think that Brad had just had enough of the A's and is using the Baez thing as another way to get out of representing them ?
Will be interesting to see who does step up to represent the Ants now...

That and I wondered if he found out that one of them helped dispose of the body or had a big part in this. That is the first thing which crossed my mind.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: August 16, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »

does anyone besides me think that Conway resigned in part because of the A holes going on the tv shows and spewing their lies and vermin and he doesn't want to be an attorney to clients that he can not control? as in, don't do interviews on shows saying things that can later be used against you?
I think that Brad had just had enough of the A's and is using the Baez thing as another way to get out of representing them ?

On the quick and dirty your comment makes sense but if he was so appalled at their morning show spot, then why was he along too? The network couldn't have just found out and make arrangements for him to fly to NYC Sunday night.
This stinks, the tv network was able to create a media event, not just report on one. It's the same premise that people railed about when the pics were sold to ABC. They go from objective to manufacturing the news.  So Friday, instead using a satellite connection to interview the A's, it's all expense trip...and the next installment just happens to be their previous guests atty making a splashy, juicy announcement.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: August 16, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but Simon Barrett [ August 15 ] has the reason why Jesse Grund's depo was cancelled---Baez & Co. forgot to serve Jesse with the papers.  Scroll down several paragraphs where Simon mentions it in his summary:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125077

Good Morning Monks!  Ono, thanks!!  this is a great way to start my day! Monkey Devil!

Without doubt the most humorous event of the week was the non-depo of Richard and Jessie Grund by Baez and the kids. The news outlets had the story, but not the detail. All that was reported was that they had been canceled. In todays program we shared the gory details. Someone in the illustrious Baez operation forgot the minor detail of actually serving Jessie Grund with the papers! For months Baez has been squawking about the Grunds, yet he forgets to actually invite Jessie to the party? Of course now that he is on the Tax Payers dime, I guess that he has throttled back his level of activity.

OMG - I had not realized that.............BOZO is like watching a car wreck in the distance in slow motion; seeing the cars all spin and then wondering when you will hear & see the crash.

And that is the HUGE PROBLEM, since this is not some stupid game, it is a legal battle to find and convict the person responsible for killing Caylee and because this AZZ hat cannot do his job properly this will probably never end.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think that this could go on forever because it will be claimed that she did not have appropriate council, or what ever the proper term for it is......

I don't know about in Florida, but in my state they have to also prove that the verdict would have been different with a different attorney for the verdict to be overturned. I don't think that is will be provable for KC because I believe the state has a TON of evidence we have NO clue about yet.

Another thing is she hired BOZO and could fire him at anytime. In many cases it has been held that because of that the perp got the counsel they wanted regardless of their ability.  With a court appointed lawyer it is much simpler to prove, that most likely will not fly in this one.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 16, 2010, 12:11:21 PM »

That and I wondered if he found out that one of them helped dispose of the body or had a big part in this. That is the first thing which crossed my mind.

Especially with his choice of words at the end of his letter.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 16, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »

Weintraub would be the logical choice, she likes the Anthonys, and she thinks the case against Casey isn't good.

Lets see her "step up to the plate" if she is SO enthralled with the Anthonys. Put her time and her money where her big stupid mouth is............

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »

On the quick and dirty your comment makes sense but if he was so appalled at their morning show spot, then why was he along too? The network couldn't have just found out and make arrangements for him to fly to NYC Sunday night.
This stinks, the tv network was able to create a media event, not just report on one. It's the same premise that people railed about when the pics were sold to ABC. They go from objective to manufacturing the news.  So Friday, instead using a satellite connection to interview the A's, it's all expense trip...and the next installment just happens to be their previous guests atty making a splashy, juicy announcement.

Good point.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »

If they had been truthful from the beginning they would NOT NEED an attorney.

amen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 16, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »

Good point.
My beef is, that this is about a murder trial, it's not a starlet having her agent tip off the media about some tidbit and them repoting on it as an exclusive. It's hyping the hooppla in the on going saga of casey. What's to prevent them from making it even more news worthy by setting them up with one of their talking head attys to generate even more publicity? It seems really like crossing the line to me. jmo
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: August 16, 2010, 12:23:01 PM »

amen!!

True.  I've never believed anything they've said from the very first time I saw them on TV at the beginning of this farce.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2010, 12:23:01 PM »

I found this comment interesting, from todays HinkyMeter article...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/16/caylee-anthony-case-conway-will-no-longer-represent-anthonys/#comments

» Silverspnr said: { Aug 16, 2010 - 10:08:43 }

snipped:

Here is the Florida Rule regarding when a lawyer may testify as a witness:
Rule 4-3.7 Lawyer as Witness
(a) When Lawyer May Testify.
A lawyer shall not act as advocate at a trial in which the lawyer is likely to be a necessary witness on behalf of the client except where:
(1) the testimony relates to an uncontested issue;
(2) the testimony will relate solely to a matter of formality and there is no reason to believe that substantial evidence will be offered in opposition to the testimony;
(3) the testimony relates to the nature and value of legal services rendered in the case; or
(4) disqualification of the lawyer would work substantial hardship on the client.
Here is why it does NOT apply to bar Brad Conway from continuing his “representation” of the Anthonys in this situation:
He is not acting in the role of an ADVOCATE AT TRIAL in THIS case.
They are NOT PARTIES to this litigation.
He is, perhaps, COUNSELING them.
He is seemingly involved in brokering a book or some other type of entertainment deal(s) for them.
But he is NOT an ADVOCATE in these proceedings.
He hasn’t ENTERED AN APPEARANCE for anyone on the docket for this criminal matter (because he can’t enter an appearance for someone who is not a party to the case).
Hence, he has no right to make any OBJECTIONS to questions when they testify as witnesses in the case, etc.
He doesn’t require court permission to WITHDRAW as counsel.
So… to say he is no longer representing them.. is kind of meaningless with regard to FLORIDA v. CASEY ANTHONY.
My guess is that he is GRATEFUL for an exit (and probably that he has already brokered whatever deal they were exploring–or has an agreement with the Anthonys to do so in the future).

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2010, 12:28:16 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/08/brad-conway-out-as-attorney-for-george.html
Monday, August 16, 2010
Brad Conway Out As Attorney For George and Cindy Anthony

thanks trim.....this really makes it clear why BC is resigning....IMO, Mark Nejame point out what what should have been done and kind of challenged BC to do the right thing and stop representing the liars, by pointing out that he, BC, knows the truth!!  This is JMO

Mark NeJame's Reply to Defendant's Response to Motion to Quash the Court's Order on Defendant's Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum for the Documents in the Possession of Texas Equusearch Based on Bad Faith responded to the accusation by stating:

4. In the Defendant's response they falsely claim that the undersigned compelled a waiver of conflict from Mr. and Mrs. Anthony in exchange for allowing their attorney, Brad Conway, to review the TES files. In the time that the Defense took to write this ludicrous and untrue response, they could and should have performed their due diligence and contacted Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, who would have informed them that these allegations were frivolous, untrue and lacked any measure whatsoever of truthfulness or veracity. Mr. NeJame has communicated with Mr. Conway as recently as yesterday morning and Mr. Conway reconfirmed that no consideration was offered whatsoever to review the TES documents and that Mr. NeJame's act was that of compassion for the grandparents, with no consideration of anything in return.

The defense attorneys should have simply done a modicum of work or expended the most minimal effort by checking their facts and calling Mr. Conway, rather than filing deceptive, untruthful, irrelevant and outlandish pleadings. Mr. Conway is an ethical, respected member of the Bar and is well aware of the truth and the facts surrounding this specious allegation contained in Defendant's pleadings and confirms them to be untrue.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/24645872/detail.html
Attorney No Longer Representing Casey's Parents
Posted: 11:15 am EDT August 16, 2010Updated: 11:36 am EDT August 16, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney Brad Conway announced Monday that he is no longer representing Casey Anthony’s parents because of something Casey’s lawyers did.

Brad Conway said in an email that a motion filed by the defense earlier this month contains untrue allegations involving him. Conway says, because of that motion, he is now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading in court and cannot continue to represent anyone related to the case.

Conway also said that George and Cindy Anthony did nothing wrong and he will continue to support them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »

And I'll say one more thing, because it is obvious I can't shut up    I don't think much more in this case would startle me, but IF it turns out that George is the father, I will be beyond startled.  

me too.....

No, I don't think he's the father either.  Just haven't seen an official FBI report eliminating him.  I don't know who these people on the internet are or how much training, if any, they've had.  Just words on a screen until something official is released.

I have been trying to download that report that Desi linked since yesterday and it is not up anymore. I have searched the other sites for it and have not found it yet, so if anyone has another link I would really appreciate it since I have already called my friend in Michigan and asked her to to over the DNA results. I want to make sure it specifically said George and see HOW they took the DNA if it was because there are a number of ways to beat a DNA when the subject is unwilling so I am interested if it was a "controlled" sample.

That link is working fine for me. I'm using mozilla firefox, you might try that if you're not using it already.

Will it download?  I can't get it to download. It says to contact the administrator of the site. I called the TV station yesterday and they said they had a problem with the document downloading and they did not know when it would be fixed as it was an Adobe problem.

Turbo...I just clicked on the link and it downloaded right away.  FYI

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 16, 2010, 12:32:14 PM »

Saw this posted from InSession  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=371460&page=13

WESH just reported that there was a session in-chambers at the courthouse this morning and are waiting to find out more. Jose was asked about the resignation of Brad, but had not read the letter and did not have time to read/respond. mo, but a link should be up shortly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: August 16, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: August 16, 2010, 12:34:00 PM »

me too.....

I had no problem downloading to my computer but docstoc won't upload it and I think this notice from its website is why....It's my opinion someone else has already saved this pdf file. What else can I try?

In order to keep Docstoc’s content unique, only one DocCash member may upload a document. If you are unable to upload a document and you are a DocCash member the likelihood is that another DocCash member has already uploaded the document. No duplicate documents are permitted among DocCash members.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 16, 2010, 12:34:13 PM »

for sure!!  can't remember any other grand parents who have had to hire an attorney because their grand child was missing or murdered...can anyone else recall that happening?

Nope...but since we know sin-cin has messed with evidence and who knows for sure about georgieboy.....I can see them wanting a criminal attorney.....not that they have needed one and the way it looks will never need one...they have done things that you or I would have been arrested and jailed for...yet they are still walking around free to spread their lies and venom.......when does their damn free ride end?  I am waiting for justice in more ways that one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.