May 22, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157572 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 04, 2007, 10:15:16 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What would it take to solve this blasted case?

Or kidnap one of the 4 suspects and tourture him.  I like this way better. Laughing

I like this one, here’s how:
Take one of them, any one of them, in a room, stripped down and strapped down. Take a set of bolt cutters put one boyberry in the jaws of the bolt cutter give one minute to talk.  No talk, lose a berry. Next berry.
I’m guessing there would be some talking before any chompin’ – no one hurt, case solved.

They doesn't have no boyberries. Deepak, according to Joran is a voyeur.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 04, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Nope, was off finding Joran and Guido in Amsterdam:
 Laughing

Now I'll look for Paris in her prison garb Laughing

Guido is such a pretty girl! Laughing

Wow, and he doesn't appear to have much goin' for him, if you know what I mean  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 04, 2007, 10:19:44 PM »

Laughing

Wow, and he doesn't appear to have much goin' for him, if you know what I mean  Wink

Guido is his main squeeze. Fabian is his public face.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: May 04, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »

Everyone here is right tonight.  These guys should have been toast over a year ago.   If the KLPD don't do anything after all this, they will forever be linked to the unsolved disappearance of an American.  The name Aruba already brings to mind Natalee Holloway.  No way around it...the only thing that would save face for the Dutch is to send Joran and the Kalpoes to jail.  If we can discover the inconsistencies and outright lies of all involved, there is no way the KLPD can't do the same.  I would hate to think that a bunch of monkeys were smarter than they are.  

Joran is guilty!  The dutch know it...it's the corruption that has made this case what it is.  The Klapoes are equally guilty!  They have had several opportunities to rat out the Sloots.  We have seen the hints in their statements. They did  more than just rape Natalee.

If the Dutch know more than we do at this point....there is no way they can just let this go and not do something about it all.  It would be the death of Aruba.  If the people of Aruba can't see that then I would start moving off the island...because a Case Closed scenario would be more than just a door slam in their faces.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: May 04, 2007, 10:35:19 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
 Laughing

Guido is his main squeeze. Fabian is his public face.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  DAYHIKER!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 04, 2007, 10:37:40 PM »

I have been trying not to take some things personally, but that seems to be almost impossible at times.    Some of you might know that I have three sons.  The two oldest have been dreams.  In fact, both of them found Christ very early and made that commitment.  That personal relationship with Jesus has driven them from that moment on and all I (as the dad) had to do was smile at their accomplishments.

Life doesn’t let any of us have a free ride, so my time was coming in the form of my youngest child.  In all honesty, he was too young to understand divorce and the change probably affected him the most.  Oh, I could write a dime-store novel about all the things that have happened over the years, but that would serve no purpose.  None of this really serves a purpose, except that it lets me vent the confusion.

He has gone into a rage and attacked me physically, then apologized with his first waking breath.  He has taken my car while I slept and disconnected my land-lines so no one could call.  He has emptied my wallet and used my credit cards.  He is my mixed up kid and I am not ready to give up on him.  Why do I bring this erratic family history to the forefront?  Why?  Because he is facing a revocation hearing on his probation and I don’t think jail is the answer.

There is a problem, but will six months spent with the worst of the worse solve the problem?  Sorry for the rant…. I no longer have control of the situation and that bothers me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: May 04, 2007, 10:42:19 PM »

EASY - that's a tough spot you are in.  It's possible that 6 months will either make or brake him.  I'm hoping it is a wakeup call for him and he changes his life around.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 04, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

Hang in there Easy.  I have a belief that good things happen to good people.  I see you as good people.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 04, 2007, 10:51:03 PM »

Easy, not a rant. Hang in there and just do the best you can. That's all anyone can be asked of. You just do your best, nothing more needs be asked of you.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: May 04, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »

Easy-

I am so sorry to hear about your ordeal. These are the things that keep me up at night thinking about my young boys and the decisions I am making.

But you must remember that in the end the decisions he made have lead him into this situation. Your job is to let him know that no matter what happens you will always love and cherish him, but at the same time he has to take responsibility for his actions.

All you can ever give is your best and your love. He is a young man and his decisions he owns all by himself. So remind him that at the end of the day you will always be there for him but that his actions do have consequences.

Again, you have my deepest empathy. I could not imagine the heartache you are experiencing.

- Tom
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:11 PM »

No one would expect you to give up on your son.
But, is there another answer besides him having his probabtion revoked ?
Is he sick of all this ? Is there a way for him to want to get some help ?
I don't know the answer. This must be torture for you. Does he have a girl that could motivate him ?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2007, 10:56:56 PM »

EASY - that's a tough spot you are in.  It's possible that 6 months will either make or brake him.  I'm hoping it is a wakeup call for him and he changes his life around.

Not long ago I was sitting in the waiting room at the county jail.  It was frigidly cold in the place and the smell was a mixture of Pine-Sol and puke.  A toothless woman leaned over and smiled.  “This your first time here?”

A tremble ran beneath my skin as I looked toward the haggard face.  

“Yes, my first time here.  How about you?”  

Then the story began…
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 04, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

Well it looks like I've run everybody off again. I'm a little rough around the edges and can be crude at times. But I'll back tomorrow so buck-up buddies!!

Nite all!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 04, 2007, 11:02:42 PM »

Nite Indy - you didn't run me off, I was looking through the 171 page court doc again.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 04, 2007, 11:03:17 PM »

Easy,my prayers and thoughts are with you.i got a kid off and he killed three people in a DUI wreck.I often wonder if I did the right thing.No one knows what the waves will go,the kid is a model today.oh I just don't know or what to say,just I have probaly said the wrong things.He has to know you will be there on weekends and will welcome him back,when he gets out.I will pray for you
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: May 04, 2007, 11:05:01 PM »

Indy,you are an ametuer at torture.My idea,torture for the fun of it,to set an example,just kidding,right
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 04, 2007, 11:10:42 PM »

i ran everyone off.I do that a lot.nite
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 04, 2007, 11:12:08 PM »

I didn’t mean to drag things down.  Life ain’t easy and the answers ain’t simple.  My kid is digging his own hole and I can only pull him out so many times before I grow weak.  And, I am feeling pretty damn weak tonight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: May 04, 2007, 11:14:52 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
i ran everyone off.I do that a lot.nite

No you don't.  I think it's just a lull after having some real news for a couple of days.  I'm hoping we'll see some more action in Aruba over the weekend  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: May 04, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »

I think everyone is asleep right now.  Klaas have you found anything else that is interesting in those docs?  Another new name perhaps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.