May 22, 2024, 04:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380668 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1420 on: October 02, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

Does anyone know where we can find the pic's of casey's car..I believe there are some of her car when le had it searching for evidence?

I am looking....
Do you know if she has bumper stickers on her trunk?

I posted on Tony's thread asking him if there were bumper stickers on her trunk and if there were if he remembered what they said....
There is so much new stuff on the net..I guess that is why i can't find the old car picture's anymore
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1421 on: October 02, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
There are machines that do surveilance.
Thats what LP said that the LE has live key logging on her computer that they are watching every move she makes online.
If you read the LE report on the computers the name on the Anthony PC is " Bobby" did anyone catch that ?  When you first get a new pc or laptop it wants you to name it.
Its then basically a an alpha ID of your PC.
The one computer in the evidence file is named Bobby.  Was that Caseys Boy of the Week ? or the name of Caylee's Dad or .... is there a drug on the street called " Bobby"   

I just thought it was weird that their computer's name is " Bobby"

Re: Bobby...I know most of you will think I'm nutz...well...I am...sort of...but I've discussed this with several other Monkeys before...so I'll go ahead and throw it out for all here...

I *feel* that Casy was Preggers before the time she was with Caylee...that is why Casy didn't finish HS...she lived at home...with a very demanding Family....they would have made her go to school...but, if there was a reason that her Family didn't want others to know about...such as being pregnant while in HS....they would let it slide...

Back to my *feelings*...Casy was pregnant....stayed home....and had a boy child...who didn't live for whatever reason....this child was named Robert/Bobby....I believe this is the reason that Cindy Said..."I don't want to lose another one"...

JMOO....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1422 on: October 02, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »

Does anyone know where we can find the pic's of casey's car..I believe there are some of her car when le had it searching for evidence?

I am looking....

I do not remember if the photo was front end or rear end..or if I saw stickers. Need photo!! Arggggggg.........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: October 02, 2008, 09:09:28 PM »

Our program works with pre-school children, and some of them are so violent at that age that they can't be allowed in the classroom with the other children because they injure the children (and the teachers).

It sounds like some of those kids could be autistic, EMR, multiply handicapped, impulse control problems, etc.  Sociopaths aren't always physical or violent.  They are definitely manipulative and very cognitive.

I agree, SS.  I have seen and heard of some pretty wild stories just about some children with Autism... and many of these kids (with or w/out an Autism diagnosis) suffer from "oppositional" problems, anxiety problems, are overly emotionally reactive..  even sensory processing issues, which also cause extreme behavior problems. Unfortunately, many teachers are not trained to handle children like this.. even if they are, it's still not easy to handle.  Doesn't mean they're sociopaths, though.

Yes, I agree with you both. I didn't mean to imply that all those children would turn out to be sociopaths. I was only meaning to say that problem do show up sometimes when children are quite young.

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: October 02, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »

Does anyone have a picture if Brandon Snow?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: October 02, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »

I am looking....

I do not remember if the photo was front end or rear end..or if I saw stickers. Need photo!! Arggggggg.........
Good luck.. i have been trying to find them to....GOING CRAZY!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: October 02, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »

I am looking....

I posted on Tony's thread asking him if there were bumper stickers on her trunk and if there were if he remembered what they said....

Cubbee - are you leaving?  If so, I'll ask Kristin to ask him on facebook too! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1427 on: October 02, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »

Does anyone have a picture if Brandon Snow?

Do you think he looks like Caylee?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: October 02, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

I am looking....

I only have a picture of the front of the car, showing that black car "bra."

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: October 02, 2008, 09:13:12 PM »

If i was le i would take another look at her computer..You just never know. she could be running her mouth on the blogs(not as herself of course)..Maybe giving away some evidence that could be used against her..

I would think that LE has someone assigned to "computer duty" where they are following Casey and all of her friends.  I think they are also reading everything that is posted in the forums.  It might be a way for them to catch witnesses in lies.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are tapped into every computer in the Anthony household.
Thats what LP said that the LE has live key logging on her computer that they are watching every move she makes online.
If you read the LE report on the computers the name on the Anthony PC is " Bobby" did anyone catch that ?  When you first get a new pc or laptop it wants you to name it.
The one computer in the evidence file is named Bobby.  Was that Caseys Boy of the Week ? or the name of Caylee's Dad or .... is there a drug on the street called " Bobby"   

Re: Bobby...I know most of you will think I'm nutz...well...I am...sort of...but I've discussed this with several other Monkeys before...so I'll go ahead and throw it out for all here...

I *feel* that Casy was Preggers before the time she was with Caylee...that is why Casy didn't finish HS...she lived at home...with a very demanding Family....they would have made her go to school...but, if there was a reason that her Family didn't want others to know about...such as being pregnant while in HS....they would let it slide...

Back to my *feelings*...Casy was pregnant....stayed home....and had a boy child...who didn't live for whatever reason....this child was named Robert/Bobby....I believe this is the reason that Cindy Said..."I don't want to lose another one"...

JMOO....Destiny

wow !!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: October 02, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »

I am looking....

Cubbee - are you leaving?  If so, I'll ask Kristin to ask him on facebook too! 

No.... I am still here... I did post on his thread and ask him, but if Kristin wants to ask him also she may get a quicker response...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: October 02, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »

I am looking....

I only have a picture of the front of the car, showing that black car "bra."

I remember see a pic of the trunk when they were searching it...Let me try looking for a video
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 02, 2008, 09:15:09 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: October 02, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

JMOO....Destiny

Des,

I'm sorry for your loss.... God Bless

I heard awhile back that Casey had another child prior to Caylee.  It was a boy that was given up for adoption.  I could never find any confirnmation regarding this baby boy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: October 02, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

Here's the cap like Annie was wearing that the woman got out of the Anthony's trash:

We were discussing that a short while ago.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: October 02, 2008, 09:17:09 PM »

Well is this the same lady that was already discussed that she saw someone with a slight build on the side of the road with a small shovel and it upset her so badly that she had to pull of the road - remember that?????  Or is this an entirely different one??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: October 02, 2008, 09:17:56 PM »

[/quote]

JMOO....Destiny
[/quote]

Destiny, I have all along thought that she was either pregnant before or (being such a good liar) has let her parents think she was pregnant and it was a boy and she lost it. (Maybe she killed him too.) oops, did I say that out loud.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 02, 2008, 09:18:12 PM »

Annie wearing the cap:

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: October 02, 2008, 09:18:20 PM »

Thanks Blonde..I want the trunk pic sorry..I need to see if she has bumper stickers..Where did you find that one?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: October 02, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

JMOO....Destiny

Des,

I'm sorry for your loss.... God Bless

I heard awhile back that Casey had another child prior to Caylee.  It was a boy that was given up for adoption.  I could never find any confirnmation regarding this baby boy.

Birth certificates use to have a line that asked how many live births prior to this one did the mother have.  Does anyone know if that is still a line item on original birth certificate??  If it is, then Caylee's would say ..1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.