May 15, 2024, 12:56:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 379999 times)
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: October 03, 2008, 06:25:12 AM »

I know I'll be one happy monkey once Caylee is found and Casey is sent where she belongs...    
Ive been a way for a while so if someone already pointed this out i apologize for the repeat, but it is just too funny / ironic not to say out loud.

I am just now reading the texts to Amy.  One of them from Casey says "I love monkeys. Theyre always so happy."

If only she knew just how happy my monkey friends will be when she is sent down the river!!  Not to mention how many monkeys she has on her back right now!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1741 on: October 03, 2008, 06:32:05 AM »

I know I'll be one happy monkey once Caylee is found and Casey is sent where she belongs...    
Ive been a way for a while so if someone already pointed this out i apologize for the repeat, but it is just too funny / ironic not to say out loud.

I am just now reading the texts to Amy.  One of them from Casey says "I love monkeys. Theyre always so happy."

If only she knew just how happy my monkey friends will be when she is sent down the river!!  Not to mention how many monkeys she has on her back right now!

According to GA - Caylee had her " Monkey" backpack on the last time he saw her ...

God Bless Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 03, 2008, 06:51:51 AM »

Good Morning Deenie and Brandy.

Sadly, I'm one of the people that don't believe Caylee will ever be found, short of a miracle. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: October 03, 2008, 06:54:35 AM »

I'm about 15 pages behind this morning..

for those nit-picking about ZG's 6 kids, and how many she's putting on her rental application. 

First off, she did not fill out an lease.  She came in and filled out a form stating that she was *looking* at an apartment. With her may have been the two children, OR she stated that two children would have been living with her.  She is a grandmother. Do you honestly think ALL 6 of her kids are living with her? Plus her grandkids?? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1744 on: October 03, 2008, 07:02:45 AM »

I'm about 15 pages behind this morning..

for those nit-picking about ZG's 6 kids, and how many she's putting on her rental application. 

First off, she did not fill out an lease.  She came in and filled out a form stating that she was *looking* at an apartment. With her may have been the two children, OR she stated that two children would have been living with her.  She is a grandmother. Do you honestly think ALL 6 of her kids are living with her? Plus her grandkids?? 

Heheee

IIRC she said she heard they were nice, so she looked, but could not afford them.

It was a guest card

Peace Monkeys
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1745 on: October 03, 2008, 07:03:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
I think your right Mrskub Sad

I am reading for the first time even though its been posted since late August...
on Websluth site the Chat with Dante.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666

I have only gotten to page 13. So many questions for him to answer. But he does talk about Annie and how they all fit together ... Casey, Annie, Ricardo, Dante ..and Sawgrass.
Nothing mind blowing but surely information that may mean something to someone.

The Shamrock hat is mentioned that was found in the trash. I know that was a topic last night. He claims he does not know about the hat.

Was also said by Dante that Sawgrass is a Key Card Entry. That you have to have a Key Card or he said a code that is through his cell phone to enter the complex. He says he cannot figure out How Casey Entered Sawgrass without a Key Card.

Maybe she had the Code by Annie programmed in her phone ??? * me wondering

He mentions then * August 08 that Annie didnt know that she was of Focus until he/Dante told her to start reading what others were saying about her online in Caylee's disappearance. Sorta weird and then he goes on to say after she started reading online about what others were saying she felt she was unjustly scrutinized. (8/08)

Her interviews have never been made public ?
I have not seen any transcripts.

More things to make you   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1746 on: October 03, 2008, 07:04:37 AM »

Good Morning Deenie and Brandy.

Sadly, I'm one of the people that don't believe Caylee will ever be found, short of a miracle. 

LE searched 2 areas yesterday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Not an insult to LE, but without Divine intervention, or Casey telling

Caylee is lost forever

Peace Monkeys
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: October 03, 2008, 07:07:49 AM »

Good Morning MrsKub
I understand what your saying,I guess I just have to high of hopes.But deep down I know the real truth  . I just wish they could MAKE Casey talk. I know everyone believes Caylee was in the way of Casey's party style life BUT Casey also knew her parents would have taken her in a heartbeat. So my guess would be Casey did this to hurt her mom MORE? Just a thought.

LE searched 2 areas yesterday.

Not an insult to LE, but without Divine intervention, or Casey telling

Caylee is lost forever

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1748 on: October 03, 2008, 07:09:10 AM »

Q & A  Websluths - Dante

Dante, welcome and thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

You name came up here on this forum becasue of you connection to Sawgrass.
Do you have any idea of who or how Casey would have been able to get the information of who visited your apartment complex?

Do you use a key card to access the security gates at Sawgrass?
As a tennant can you request more than 1 card key per driver per apartment?
If you happen to misplace it or loose what is the procedure with the managment office?
------------------------------------
Dante's response:

I have no idea how Casey would have gotten that information. I have been pondering that one myself... We can use a key card to access the complex but I usually use the gate code or just call my own apt since it is hooked into my cell phone. I dont know how you would go about getting a new one and you can only have one per driver or resident in the apt

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 03, 2008, 07:10:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
I think your right Mrskub Sad

I am reading for the first time even though its been posted since late August...
on Websluth site the Chat with Dante.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666

I have only gotten to page 13. So many questions for him to answer. But he does talk about Annie and how they all fit together ... Casey, Annie, Ricardo, Dante ..and Sawgrass.
Nothing mind blowing but surely information that may mean something to someone.

The Shamrock hat is mentioned that was found in the trash. I know that was a topic last night. He claims he does not know about the hat.

Was also said by Dante that Sawgrass is a Key Card Entry. That you have to have a Key Card or he said a code that is through his cell phone to enter the complex. He says he cannot figure out How Casey Entered Sawgrass without a Key Card.

Maybe she had the Code by Annie programmed in her phone ??? * me wondering

He mentions then * August 08 that Annie didnt know that she was of Focus until he/Dante told her to start reading what others were saying about her online in Caylee's disappearance. Sorta weird and then he goes on to say after she started reading online about what others were saying she felt she was unjustly scrutinized. (8/08)

Her interviews have never been made public ?
I have not seen any transcripts.

More things to make you   

She could have got the code from Tony.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1750 on: October 03, 2008, 07:17:58 AM »

Did you ever date Casey?
You say you saw Caylee twice a week. Did this end when she stopped seeing Ricardo? and do you know an approximate time when she did actually stop seeing Ricardo?
Do you know Tony?
Did you ever go to Club Fusion?
-----------------------------
Dante's Response:
I never dated Casey, I left Don Reid before her and Ricardo broke up, I have no idea when they broke up, I dont know Tony and I never went to Fusian nor was I invited

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: October 03, 2008, 07:25:14 AM »

MrsKub and Tomm:  Just believe in miracles in finding Caylee.  These things do happen.  Here in Maryland, a father decided to get rid of his son because he was angry at his son's mother.  He threw the 2 year old off the Key Bridge, a drop of about 185 feet!  The Transporation Authority and State Police combed the harbor for that child's body.  This happened the beginning of February.  The father admitted what he did, but when the trial was set, he pleaded not guilty, and the attorney kept saying, there is no body, BUT TWO DAYS before the trial started, that child's body was found about one mile away from the bridge!  So, believe in miracles, it can happen again.  I am praying that it happens soon though, but I am praying Caylee is found!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: October 03, 2008, 07:29:52 AM »

MrsKub and Tomm:  Just believe in miracles in finding Caylee.  These things do happen.  Here in Maryland, a father decided to get rid of his son because he was angry at his son's mother.  He threw the 2 year old off the Key Bridge, a drop of about 185 feet!  The Transporation Authority and State Police combed the harbor for that child's body.  This happened the beginning of February.  The father admitted what he did, but when the trial was set, he pleaded not guilty, and the attorney kept saying, there is no body, BUT TWO DAYS before the trial started, that child's body was found about one mile away from the bridge!  So, believe in miracles, it can happen again.  I am praying that it happens soon though, but I am praying Caylee is found!

I sure hope the 2 searches that LE are conducting will find that precious child. 

The lady that saw a car and person similar to KC in the wooded area near the airport sounded credible, but you never know.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: October 03, 2008, 07:40:33 AM »

Cadaver Dogs Used To Search Wooded Areas For Caylee Anthony

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 79 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Investigators used cadaver dogs to search both wooded areas that are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1754 on: October 03, 2008, 07:49:16 AM »

One more Dante response to add

9/22/08

Do you live at Sawgrass?
How long have you known Casey?
Have you ever heard her mention a "nanny"?
What was the nanny's name if yes?
How long have you lived at Sawgrass?
When was the last time you saw Caylee?
When was the last time you spoke with or saw Casey?
Did Casey ever visit you at Sawgrass?
Does Casey have any other friends that you know of at Sawgrass?
Did you ever know of Casey to do any type of drugs, including weed?
-----------------------------------------
Dante Response:

I do live at sawgrass, I have known Casey for eight years, never heard mention of a nanny, lived at Sawgrass for three years, last time I saw Caylee was at DRF around the end of May, July 1st was the last time I saw Casey, Casey did visit Annie and I at sawgrass but it was more than 2 years ago, no other friends that I know of and last but not least never knew Casey to do drugs

**DRF is the Ford Dealer

Who else lives at Sawgrass?

Didn't Casey say she was looking for an Apartment for Tony ? She was driving Tony's Jeep the day she was at Sawgrass.

So if she called the Sawgrass Apt Management and Set up an Appt with a False Name ( any name) inquiring about Renting and didn't show up for the appt.

They would probably give her a Code to get in the complex so she could Enter for the appointment.
She would have a way to get in if they do give out a generic code for visitors to enter. Use it after the fact to enter the complex.

Unless they have speaker at the Entrance to get clearance from the Gate connected to the Leasing office. Which I find highly unlikely. I lived at a Gated Community once and the tenants and visitors abused the Gate so many times ... keying the key pad, damaging the card reader. Trying to get in - any way possible. Even driving through the Gate itself. Was like a railroad crossing - wooden arm.

But the Code you are given is to be kept Private * which never is* and I would think that they would have a print out of who is coming and via the Card Reader and or by Code entry. For Security Purposes.

They said the security camera's show No Casey on the Day in question of her leaving Caylee. That doesn't mean she was not there roaming around the complex at another date. She had to have been there recently - ( Dante said she had not been at his Apt in 2 years) to get the apartment numbers for ZG and her info.

From what I have read Sawgrass is not in the best area and the Apts are run down. I read on a Apt site from prior tenants who posted reviews that its Roach Filled, poor maint, yadda yadda ... Dump and not Safe.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

01/21/2008   just when it getting right   YES   3.0
    i move into sawgraas three and half years ago the only reason because the price was right at the time the place was a dump when i move in trash,crime,and maintenance plobelms were everewhere.they change managers and things changed we ... more
09/25/2007   Horrible Despicible people   NO   1.0
    I moved into Sawgrass around the middle of January. The first apartment the moved me into was INFESTED with roaches. You could see the carpet move it was so bad. At first they refused to move me into another apartment ... more
06/06/2007   no title   NO   1.0
    Do not move here. Just last night two gunmen came into the complex and shot up the building across from mine. Do you really want to bring your children in an environment like this? Along with the maintenance issues, unfriendly ... more
04/20/2007   Snakes With Friendly Grins   NO   2.0
    Ok where to start, office staff only cares to get you signed into a lease after that your on your own. Sure the outsides of the apartments look nice now that they put in new grass, flowers, and all the ... more
04/03/2007   WORST PLACE EVER   NO   1.0
    OMG I have been with Sawgrass since 09-01-06 and this is THE most terrible place I have ever lived. I have had so many problems with my apt. Most recently, water was leaking from the apt. upsatairs and it was ... more

_______

Would you want your Child to be here left with a Babysitter ??? omg 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: October 03, 2008, 07:55:40 AM »

Oh Jaggard, I do believe in miracles. I have seen them happen. That is what I pray for here and that's why I said "short of a miracle". It can happen.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1756 on: October 03, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »

If Casey has used her feminine *black widow ways with Baez ...

Makes you wonder where his alliance is with finding Caylee.
I think at this point that he is wading thru offers for deals ...books etc...holding out so to say. He knows something. Why else would he say at this point its not in Casey's best interest to talk. * pre-trial.

I think he is just as big of a Scumbag as Casey.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: October 03, 2008, 08:09:12 AM »

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

01/21/2008   just when it getting right   YES   3.0
    i move into sawgraas three and half years ago the only reason because the price was right at the time the place was a dump when i move in trash,crime,and maintenance plobelms were everewhere.they change managers and things changed we ... more
09/25/2007   Horrible Despicible people   NO   1.0
    I moved into Sawgrass around the middle of January. The first apartment the moved me into was INFESTED with roaches. You could see the carpet move it was so bad. At first they refused to move me into another apartment ... more
06/06/2007   no title   NO   1.0
    Do not move here. Just last night two gunmen came into the complex and shot up the building across from mine. Do you really want to bring your children in an environment like this? Along with the maintenance issues, unfriendly ... more
04/20/2007   Snakes With Friendly Grins   NO   2.0
    Ok where to start, office staff only cares to get you signed into a lease after that your on your own. Sure the outsides of the apartments look nice now that they put in new grass, flowers, and all the ... more
04/03/2007   WORST PLACE EVER   NO   1.0
    OMG I have been with Sawgrass since 09-01-06 and this is THE most terrible place I have ever lived. I have had so many problems with my apt. Most recently, water was leaking from the apt. upsatairs and it was ... more

_______

Would you want your Child to be here left with a Babysitter ??? omg 

From what I understand, these apts. aren't cheap!  I wouldn't leave a dog in that invironment!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: October 03, 2008, 08:14:07 AM »

correction:  environment
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1759 on: October 03, 2008, 08:17:45 AM »

correction:  environment
Sounds to me that LE is probably very familiar with Sawgrass Apts.. prior to Casey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.