May 17, 2024, 11:08:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 416663 times)
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: October 13, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!
Good Morning.  I am newest to the cage I think so please forgive my errors in protocol Smile  Yesterday I was researching a post in regard to Casey Anthony's possible pregnancy.  I see this is locked out now.  Would anyone be able to confirm the link address as I was unable to bring up the article with the link provided? This is making me bananas.
Thank you so much for allowing me to join you all.  I am a reformed lurker!

Quote from: Blonde on October 12, 2008, 09:38:09 AM
Quote from: Singlovelaugh on October 12, 2008, 09:34:06 AM
According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 13, 2008, 09:39:42 AM »

Good morning.

Very gloomy news Sad

[Snip]

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey's going to win. This is beyond imaginable. I cannot begin to reconcile all of this anymore.
  I have never been an optimist but for this I am holding on to the words "may be"....I until I hear the statement with out "may be"..I will hold out hope for CAYLEE!!!

Although if Casey did plan this as I think she did maybe her accomplice planned it with her and they went to incredible lengths to make sure Caylee would not be found... That just infuriates me...

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »

I am back.... and I call bullshit on this one....

nibbles
Oct 13, 2008 | 12:03 AM Precious I just heard the news report and heard Tim say that out of his own mouth on the 11 news that ran late. First the news lady reported it was breaking his heart but he had to give up the search. That twas the LEAD sentence before his interview. So sorry you don't believe me. He spoke of donations being down because of all the attention on the one missing child-said there were other children he needed to look for and the nother wasn't helping with information where she was

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6204

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

The fact that Miller says Equusearch has already spent $44,000  on the search for Caylee, only having recouped $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director.   New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks, that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught.  "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Tim) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago.   Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing.   He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Good Morning Monkeys. Just getting here and am about 20 pages behind, trying to get caught up. I came across this and it just set my BLOOD BOILING! How can people come up with money for the SKANK to be out on bond, pay for all her atty fees, pay for the A's atty fees and yet no one except for the general public (who seems to be the only ones who care) donate a DIME to TES? Not to mention the outragious attitude of the A family dissing Tim and all his efforts. There are FAR more people that want to help find this poor child's body(but can only make small donations),than there are that believe KC to be innocent and telling the truth, yet why can't we get any big money to help for what is the RIGHT thing to do. I am so mad right now, it's best I don't say anymore and just lurk until I calm down.   
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:14 AM »

Good Morning.  I am newest to the cage I think so please forgive my errors in protocol Smile  Yesterday I was researching a post in regard to Casey Anthony's possible pregnancy.  I see this is locked out now.  Would anyone be able to confirm the link address as I was unable to bring up the article with the link provided? This is making me bananas.

According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

I cannot get that link to work either nor can I find that article on their site...
Maybe someone else can help..
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #964 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »

I admire you for keeping the hope. I just am so beyond hope right now. I'm truly disappointed. I've never heard of Tim pulling out permanently from a search. She's done the most hateful, awful, evil and heinous thing imaginable and it looks like she's going to get away with it. I cannot even form words right now. I'll lurk today if that, I don't want to print anymore negative stuff.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: October 13, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »

Hello and WELCOME.
 I also  was unable to bring up the article with the link.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #966 on: October 13, 2008, 09:55:47 AM »

Good morning, all.   

I know it's a big bummer about TES possibly pulling out, but let's keep in mind that it's absolutely possible (even extremely probable in this case IMO) to convict without a body.   

I am extremely confident that Casey will either spend life in prison or be sentenced to death. 

The person my heart is breaking for the most right now is Tim Miller.   God bless him.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #967 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:15 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys.
I'm 20 pages behind going to go read and get caught up
monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:29 AM »

I admire you for keeping the hope. I just am so beyond hope right now. I'm truly disappointed. I've never heard of Tim pulling out permanently from a search. She's done the most hateful, awful, evil and heinous thing imaginable and it looks like she's going to get away with it. I cannot even form words right now. I'll lurk today if that, I don't want to print anymore negative stuff.

I knew something was funny when his attitude changed the other night on Nancy G. I have only one option and that is to hold out hope that Caylee's remains or partial remains have already been recovered and thats why all the change in plans.  Hold  the thought that... Florida only holds a grand jury for capital cases, any crime for which the maximum punishment is death. She will get whats coming to her but it can't be soon enough for me.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #969 on: October 13, 2008, 09:58:49 AM »

Morning monkeys. So, Tim meets with the family and NeJame over the weekend and TES is pulling out of the search? I am behind quite a few pages and log in to see this. Please, someone help me understand.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 13, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »

Good Morning! Welcome new Monks! Well CRAP...I went to bed thinking today was gonna be a better day...now TES may pull out?  WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTF????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: October 13, 2008, 10:03:03 AM »

Morning monkeys. So, Tim meets with the family and NeJame over the weekend and TES is pulling out of the search? I am behind quite a few pages and log in to see this. Please, someone help me u

At the moment, it's beyond our understanding.  Maybe as the day proceeds we'll hear more.  (This came to light very late last night and no one was able to find out anything nor have I seen anything yet this morning.

Welcome new monkeys!

Klaas, you have an email.  TIA
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: October 13, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »

I cannot get that link to work either nor can I find that article on their site...
Maybe someone else can help..

Thank you, I will be in and out of blog today.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: October 13, 2008, 10:05:14 AM »

Good Morning! Welcome new Monks! Well CRAP...I went to bed thinking today was gonna be a better day...now TES may pull out?  WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTF????

My sentiments exactly Sunny!
Good morning to you too.... and welcome to the new Monkeys!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: October 13, 2008, 10:06:57 AM »

Morning monkeys. So, Tim meets with the family and NeJame over the weekend and TES is pulling out of the search? I am behind quite a few pages and log in to see this. Please, someone help me u

At the moment, it's beyond our understanding.  Maybe as the day proceeds we'll hear more.  (This came to light very late last night and no one was able to find out anything nor have I seen anything yet this morning.

Welcome new monkeys!

Good Morning, Monkeys...

This is very sad news if it is accurate.  Strange timing too... it would seem that it might be a better time to make this decision after the grand jury meets... since it is just a matter of a day or two?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: October 13, 2008, 10:11:42 AM »

One things is for certain, Casey better live it up this weekend ... because next week she will be having her selfish world rocked.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3670.msg493814#msg493814

Remember Red said this so I am keeping hope!With all the stuff that was found at search sites , places of interest maybe something is going on.

Also Red did say bones were found and the Body farm guy referenced bones..Even if Caylee can't be recovered I am hopeful they have enough to tie Casey to this...

I think going to the GJ is making a point.."Hey Casey we are coming to get you AND we have enough for MURDER 1!"
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: October 13, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #977 on: October 13, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »

Welcome new monkeys!

Good Morning, Monkeys...

This is very sad news if it is accurate.  Strange timing too... it would seem that it might be a better time to make this decision after the grand jury meets... since it is just a matter of a day or two?

I just can't comprehend this. You're right the timing is odd. Why would TES pull out? Here are a few I can think of:

- something has already been found
- someone confessed and told where body is or that it is unrecoverable
- weather, money, Tim's health

what else? what went on in that meeting? Uggh. I feel sick to my stomach.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: October 13, 2008, 10:15:29 AM »

Morning monkeys. So, Tim meets with the family and NeJame over the weekend and TES is pulling out of the search? I am behind quite a few pages and log in to see this. Please, someone help me understand.

Hi goodanmad, i don't understand it either. Am I missing something big? On NG Oct. 9th, TM said that they'll bring in every resource that we need, Caylee will be found honey. He said they were expecting 2000 searchers. People want her found. He meets with Nejame & LE (I'm assuming) & now he may pull out for good!    My only hope is that we all will see the light after tomorrow, it's got to have something to do with the GJ. Hopefully Casey's b!tch-azz will be back in jail & TES can go out there & bust it wide open! I'm trying not to let this news ruin my whole freakin day! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: October 13, 2008, 10:17:38 AM »

Morning all.
Does anyone feel that Tony L has some involvement, or at least knows more than he's admitting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.