May 21, 2024, 01:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 369365 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: June 06, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »

wasn't Dr Vass subject to recall?
Defense wants Vass subject to recall.http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

But he is allowed to go home & they have to go thru the JAC to make arrangements to get him back.

942.04 Exemption from arrest and service of process.--
(1) If a person comes into this state in obedience to a summons directing him or her to attend and testify in this state, the person shall not while in this state pursuant to such summons be subject to arrest or the service of process, civil or criminal, in connection with matters which arose before his or her entrance into this state under the summons.

http://law.onecle.com/florida/criminal-procedure-and-corrections/942.04.html

glad to hear they have to go thru the JAC makes it difficult for them!!
I thought how sneaky to serve Dr. Vass in the hallway.
I have been gone all day and missed alot of it. So I guess I am spending the evening catching up on WFTV
Me, too, Loca.  I can't believe the defense served Dr. Vass in the hallway.
Monk
I was told that kathi belich was talking about it on twitter??
I also heard that Jim Lichtenstein tweeted about it, too.  Did I mention what sleazeballs the defense team are? (today, I mean.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 06, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »

I can't remember, did bozo ask Dr. Vass about the divining rods during proffer or in front of the jury?

Pretty sure it was proffer
Good ,as a regular joeblow juror that is the only part of his testimony that would have made me say "huh?!?"
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: June 06, 2011, 06:39:55 PM »

did linda baden just say "if this wasn't such a serious case it would be funny?
lordy wer'e all going to have ulcer's before this trial's over.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: June 06, 2011, 06:40:47 PM »

did linda baden just say "if this wasn't such a serious case it would be funny?
lordy wer'e all going to have ulcer's before this trial's over.
she was making a big deal of Dr. Vass getting money off of it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: June 06, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »

What is LKB talking about?  Dr Vass finding graves with devining rods and clothes hangers?
flutter
that is when I changed the channel. Do tell is she still rambling on?

Loca
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: June 06, 2011, 06:42:31 PM »

What is LKB talking about?  Dr Vass finding graves with devining rods and clothes hangers?
Every genius has their quirks.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 06, 2011, 06:43:27 PM »

Baez needs to stfu! Yeah, human decomp is SIMILAR to a rotten potato but key word is SIMILAR! Once you smell a decomposing human, you will NEVER forget that smell and ALWAYS be able to differentiate it from ANYTHING else...no matter what it's compared to. Baez is an azz & I'm moi upset he's allowed to treat Dr. Vass in the manner he is!
Dr. Baden was on Fox news this morning stating that human decomposition smells like raw meat decomposition.  He seems to be leaning into the defense very heavily.  Not sure why he is doing this.  I know the human decomp that I have smelled is very unique to anything else I have ever smelled. Just saying....some seem to be in the tank for Baez for some reason.....
BBM above.  He wants to get boinked after spending all that money on her plastic surgeries since she is still yapping for the dufense on any talk show she can get her face on.
Oh, yeah.  Its all about his wife being in bed with the defense and Dr. B wanting to be in bed with his wife.

Linda Baden is as big a jerk as bozo. She makes insane arguments screaming this belongs in a political campaign. I will say one thing her and bozo have a lot in common......both idiots about decomp or just lying one. I tend to believe lying.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: June 06, 2011, 06:43:29 PM »

Gads, don't these talking heads read the details? Am I correct that the Anthoney's didn't use chlorine in their pool but something else?

Yes you're correct, the anthony's used NON-CHLORINE pool products....and I have commented exactly that to every media outlet who has reported otherwise. They don't care about the facts or the truth.....they care only about ratings.

seemeatthebeach

What/who was the source of this information?

Thanks

Janet

I'm looking for a NEWs link but got you this
These discussions have centered around whether chlorine in the family pool water could have assisted in the elevated levels of chloroform detected in the trunk liner.  But as search records show, the Anthony family apparently used Baquacil brand pool products which bill themselves as chlorine-free.

thehinkymeter.com
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uv-Al8yS_wgJ:www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/22/adipocere-formation-and-the-stain-in-the-trunk/+The+Anthonys+used+Baquacil,+a+non-chlorine+additive&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: June 06, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »

UPDATED - JUNE 6, 2011

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS - OPENING STATEMENTS AND WITNESSES

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame

Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Witnesses: Nathan Lezniewicz - Cameron Campana - Brian Burner - Tony Lazzaro - Maria Kissh - Roy "Clint" House - Jamie Realander - Erica Gonzalez
DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial
Witnesses: Ricardo Morales - Tony Lazzaro - Melissa England - George Anthony - Matthew Crisp - Troy Brown - Iassen Donov - Dante Salati - Christopher Stutz
DAY 14: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition
Witnesses:  Mallory Parker - George Anthony - Simon Birch - William Waters - Catherine Sanchez - Tony Lazzaro
DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Tears Shed As 911 Calls Play; Casey's Ex-Friend Testifies
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Amy Huizenga
DAY 17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Witnesses: Jeffrey Hopkins - Leonard Turtora - Yuri Melich   
DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

Day 20: Parts Of Casey's Car Trunk Shown As Evidence
Witnesses: Charity Beasley - Awilda McBryde - Christine Narkiewicz - Geraldo Bloise
DAY 20: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28117759/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
 Witnesses: Karen Lowe - Mike Vincent
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28130373/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
Witness: Arpad Vass
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28130373/detail.html

++++++

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Monday, June 06, 2011 9:49 AM   

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
35 June 3 Charity Beasley - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
36 June 3 Awilda McBryde - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
37 June 3 Christine Narkiewicz - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
38 June 3 Geraldo Bloise - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
39  June 4  Karen Lowe - FBI forensic expert 
40  June 4 Mike Vincent -  Collected air samples with Orange County Sheriff's Office
41 June 6 Arpad Vass - Forensic anthropologist, Oak Ridge National Lab   

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: June 06, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »

LKB told Vinnie on HLN that to wait and see if the defense calls the Dr. who "actually" did the test and that she might have a different version from Dr. Vass.

Also, LKB said that Dr. Vass (words to the effect) great work is not noticed by anyone else in the world except himself.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: June 06, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »

Baez needs to stfu! Yeah, human decomp is SIMILAR to a rotten potato but key word is SIMILAR! Once you smell a decomposing human, you will NEVER forget that smell and ALWAYS be able to differentiate it from ANYTHING else...no matter what it's compared to. Baez is an azz & I'm moi upset he's allowed to treat Dr. Vass in the manner he is!
Dr. Baden was on Fox news this morning stating that human decomposition smells like raw meat decomposition.  He seems to be leaning into the defense very heavily.  Not sure why he is doing this.  I know the human decomp that I have smelled is very unique to anything else I have ever smelled. Just saying....some seem to be in the tank for Baez for some reason.....
BBM above.  He wants to get boinked after spending all that money on her plastic surgeries since she is still yapping for the dufense on any talk show she can get her face on.
Oh, yeah.  Its all about his wife being in bed with the defense and Dr. B wanting to be in bed with his wife.

Linda Baden is as big a jerk as bozo. She makes insane arguments screaming this belongs in a political campaign. I will say one thing her and bozo have a lot in common......both idiots about decomp or just lying one. I tend to believe lying.

He does have a vested interest...his wife is on the defense team.

Seems it wouldn't be the first time one has suspected him of this...

"Prosecutor accuses pathologist of colluding with wife to win Spector case"

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/081507_ctv.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: June 06, 2011, 06:49:03 PM »

I have a question.

What does it matter which Dr. performs and test and which Dr. testifies on the test results.

We saw a chart of the test results.

Aren't the test results "the test results"....no matter who preforms the test?

The "chart" is the result....right?

Blustering!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1292 on: June 06, 2011, 06:50:43 PM »

You said the odor of a wed wose has 12 chemicals, did you not?

No, I said THE FWAGWANCE, Jose... you are not paying attention!

I can't keep up here during the day...moves too fast, so apologizes for the retro post but I needed the laugh...

thanks Carpe!   

I have been able to listen quite a bit and heard most of the testimony today while I was working.  I liked Dr. Vass, and found his testimony understandable and very interesting. 

Can't help but wonder if the jury is as aggravated with Baez as I am. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 06, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28142228/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
Prosecutors are trying to prove that Anthony suffocated her daughter, Caylee, with duct tape in 2008 and contend that traces of decomposition were found in her car. Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her defense attorney says the toddler drowned in her grandparents' swimming pool. If convicted, the 25-year-old Anthony could be sentenced to death.

Vass has pioneered a novel technique for detecting human decomposition from air samples and detailed for jurors his research on the chemical compounds observed when a body decomposes.

A tow yard manager, as well as Anthony's father, have testified that Anthony's car smelled of human decomposition on July 15, 2008. The car was towed after being abandoned at an Amscot parking lot on June 27.

Vass also presented charts showing high levels of those compounds in samples taken from Anthony's car. One of the compounds present, chloroform, Vass said was found in "shockingly high" amounts on a sample taken from a stained portion of carpet in Anthony's trunk. Chloroform is a chemical associated with decomposition but also can be used to render a person unconscious.

Lead defense attorney Jose Baez made several objections to Vass' testimony throughout the morning, attacking both his credentials and methodology used in doing his research.

Baez also accused Vass of having a financial interest in the research he was presenting.

He briefly was permitted to question Vass' methodology outside the presence of the jury, but was stopped after Judge Belvin Perry said the questions he was asking him were outside the scope of his original objection. His objection was then overruled and the jury was brought back in.

Perry previously issued a pretrial order denying a defense request to exclude the air tests from the carpet sample taken from Anthony's car. Tests for odors associated with a body's decomposition were run on the carpet sample and the tests identified chloroform in the sample.

Until now, the tests had never been admitted in a trial in the United States.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: June 06, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »

LKB told Vinnie on HLN that to wait and see if the defense calls the Dr. who "actually" did the test and that she might have a different version from Dr. Vass.

Also, LKB said that Dr. Vass (words to the effect) great work is not noticed by anyone else in the world except himself.

According to this publication, he (Vass) is one of the nations top 10 scientists:

http://businesstn.com/content/top-ten-scientists

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 06, 2011, 06:52:33 PM »

I love her dismissal of the smell of decomposition too.  What a 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1296 on: June 06, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »

You said the odor of a wed wose has 12 chemicals, did you not?

No, I said THE FWAGWANCE, Jose... you are not paying attention!

I can't keep up here during the day...moves too fast, my apologies for the retro post but I needed the laugh...

thanks Carpe!   

I have been able to listen quite a bit and heard most of the testimony today while I was working.  I liked Dr. Vass, and found his testimony understandable and very interesting. 

Can't help but wonder if the jury is as aggravated with Baez as I am. 

edit...it was a long day.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 06, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »

Thanks Blonde

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: June 06, 2011, 06:55:34 PM »

According to this publication, he (Vass) is one of the nations top 10 scientists:

http://businesstn.com/content/top-ten-scientists

I hope that the jury gets it.

Janet

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 06, 2011, 06:55:41 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Expert Testifies On Air Tests http://www.wftv.com/video/28149218/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.