May 22, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 392243 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: August 20, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »

I wonder if they would not let Leonard Padilla live with Casey

because he is a convicted felon? ... or maybe the State of Florida

required that it had to be woman? If so, I wonder if she is a covicted

ex-felon?

Actually Carpe, I think you're right. I don't believe she could be released to convicted felons custody.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: August 20, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »

Altruist, from what I've read, Casey fits the profile of psychopath.  Remember all the discussion we had about Joran and his psychopathic behavior?  Casey also displays this behavior.  What surprises me is how people cannot understand why psychopaths kill.  They are not like normal people.  This is a serious mental illness that manifests itself early in life.  Casey fits the profile. 

Yes, myself I think of this state of mind as a personality disorder as they know the rules, they know right from wrong.  They just think these things apply to all but them.  They are above it all & get to have whatever they want, that is of the utmost importance to this type & they will do whatever it takes to get it EVEN MURDER.  All I know is that there are way too many of this type of creature living on the planet earth preying on the innocent & destroying whatever & whom ever they choose to & have no remorse.  They can put it out of their minds with little to no effort at all. 

Often times this is why they get away with it because those persons sitting in the jury box don't know how to deal with the fact that they have nothing in common with this type of criminal for if they did there would be no reasonable doubt in their minds.

Accidents do happen but not to creatures like this they make their own destiny to which they feel entitled & have such a high opinion of themselves & low opinion of all others they simply believe they are going to get away with it plain & simple & sadly enough many of them do.

Personally I lean toward professional jurors myself.

Altruist,

I'm throwing this out here...from personal experience.

Many years ago I dated a sociopath/psychopath...I can tell you for a fact...they do wear you down...with the games and manipulations...I'm lucky to be alive today....and no we never even lived together.  But everything was about him, and him alone...and anything he didn't like was always someone else's fault...and if her ever even fealt slighted by anyone...there were no lengths he would go to, to get even...it was just the way his mind worked...and his Mother was his # 1 Fan...in his mind, because his father died when he was young...he alienated both his sisters from his mother...he did it in any way he could...up to, and including killing a family cat...and blaming it on one sisters...now he had Mommy under complete control...everytime I was with he and his Mommy together...all she ever did was talk about what a wonderful, kind, loving, smart *boy* he was...it was very strange...because right after telling me things like this...he would then yell at her for some minor infraction...that really was only in his mind...and the foul foul language he used on her...this from a wealthy educated person...from the same kind of family...from the outside...insde closed doors...well...it was something the public would never see...

After he nearly killed me, and I had him arrested...his Mommy got him the most expensive Lawyer in the area...the DA promised me protection...I had an iron clad restraining order, and police protection...but that didn't stop him from calling me from jail...a police offercer even answered my phone one time he called!

The rules did not apply to him...they were only there for him to use against others...when it came to the court case, his Mommy sat in the courtroom dressed all in black including a veiled black hat...just staring at me...he sat with his Lawer joking and laughing...except when I was on the stand to testify against him...then he just glared at me with a sickening smirk on his face...

These kind of people have no moral compass like we have...it's just not there...they do whatever, at any given moment, to center the control in their hands....ANYTHING!

I sent him to prison...it took 2 years of intensive therapy for me to just stop looking over my shoulder all the time....these kind of people instinctivly know how to instill absolute fear in others...and how to confuse the minds of those around them....they have no real friends...only pawns in their game...and the object is to win the game at all costs....So, no...I do not think Caylee is alive...I wish and hope and Pray that I am wrong.....

Destiny

Wow Destiny you definitely are a survivor!Congrats and continued strength!

I believe it was you,forgive me if I am wrong, stated you believe George is violent..I to believe he has a horrible temper and I think thats where Casey gets it...Do you think George helped Casey at all? And if so do you think Cindy could be covering for George not so much Casey?? I have been wondering about those darn pants she washed and thinking...Maybe Cindy was complaining about clothes being in the car and how bad it smells inside the vehicle..And perhaps George gets angry and yells at her to just get them and wash them already..Maybe Cindy says "Are you sure?" and George being a cop tells her thats is already been a couple days and  if the cops wanted the stuff they would have came and got it already..So she just did it..

Hmmm just my thoughts..Wonder what yours were on that..
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1042 on: August 20, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys. It's lunchtime in my part of the world.

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.

I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

Still Good Morning time in my land.  Am trying to get caught up on all the posts.  BT, I pretty much agree with your post.  For me, the only reason not to call 911, if it is an accident, would be because of somekind of illegal activity...most likely drugs.  I keep wondering if Caylee could have got into the drugs and was just imitating Mommy.......accidental OD??  Just something else to ponder.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: August 20, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »

Destiny

Many years ago I dated a sociopath/psychopath...I can tell you for a fact...they do wear you down...with the games and manipulations...I'm lucky to be alive today....and no we never even lived together.  But everything was about him, and him alone...and anything he didn't like was always someone else's fault...and if her ever even fealt slighted by anyone...there were no lengths he would go to, to get even...it was just the way his mind worked...and his Mother was his # 1 Fan...in his mind, because his father died when he was young...he alienated both his sisters from his mother...he did it in any way he could...up to, and including killing a family cat...and blaming it on one sisters...now he had Mommy under complete control...everytime I was with he and his Mommy together...all she ever did was talk about what a wonderful, kind, loving, smart *boy* he was...it was very strange...because right after telling me things like this...he would then yell at her for some minor infraction...that really was only in his mind...and the foul foul language he used on her...this from a wealthy educated person...from the same kind of family...from the outside...insde closed doors...well...it was something the public would never see...

After he nearly killed me, and I had him arrested...his Mommy got him the most expensive Lawyer in the area...the DA promised me protection...I had an iron clad restraining order, and police protection...but that didn't stop him from calling me from jail...a police offercer even answered my phone one time he called!

The rules did not apply to him...they were only there for him to use against others...when it came to the court case, his Mommy sat in the courtroom dressed all in black including a veiled black hat...just staring at me...he sat with his Lawer joking and laughing...except when I was on the stand to testify against him...then he just glared at me with a sickening smirk on his face...

These kind of people have no moral compass like we have...it's just not there...they do whatever, at any given moment, to center the control in their hands....ANYTHING!

I sent him to prison...it took 2 years of intensive therapy for me to just stop looking over my shoulder all the time....these kind of people instinctivly know how to instill absolute fear in others...and how to confuse the minds of those around them....they have no real friends...only pawns in their game...and the object is to win the game at all costs....So, no...I do not think Caylee is alive...I wish and hope and Pray that I am wrong.....

OMG
Now I know why we are so much alike .
I married a man like this one, only after we were married a few weeks, he started this crap .
He tried to kill me ,punched me in the face broke my nose in and my jaw.
I got beat up because he said I had it made all my life and someone needed to teach me a lesson.WTF
I had him arrested. He's sick

He new wife is still living in her hell , I got out.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1044 on: August 20, 2008, 02:49:54 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys. It's lunchtime in my part of the world.

The agency I work for deals with families of young children living in poverty. Sometimes the families are poor because the economy caused the parents to lose their job. Sometimes the families are poor because the parents can't keep a job due to drugs, mental illness, etc. Based on the dealings I've had with these families over many years, I'd like to think Caylee is alive, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. 

My guess, again based on past experience, is that Casey was somewhere getting high on something, and that while she was out of it, Caylee met with an accident and died. Because Casey (and whoever she was with) was not thinking straight, she didn't call 911. Instead, she put little Caylee's body in her car trunk and disposed of it somewhere, then concocted a story about Caylee being kidnapped.

I'll bet George and Cindy know deep within their heart that Caylee is dead, but they aren't ready to face that fact yet. Casey is their daughter, they love her, and they don't want to believe she could do something so terrible. They also don't want to believe that Caylee is really gone.

Maybe my outlook is too gloomy, but I really don't think there is much chance that poor little Caylee is still alive. IMO

Still Good Morning time in my land.  Am trying to get caught up on all the posts.  BT, I pretty much agree with your post.  For me, the only reason not to call 911, if it is an accident, would be because of somekind of illegal activity...most likely drugs.  I keep wondering if Caylee could have got into the drugs and was just imitating Mommy.......accidental OD??  Just something else to ponder.

I think that is a high possibility too, AZGrama.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: August 20, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

For me, the babysitter (or even A babysitter) just doesn't exist.

With all of the heated media coverage, it is kind of like the old tv show

This Is Your Life! I think we would have seen someone, anyone, or even

the hint of someone come forward and say something. All we have seen

is Holly Gagme come forth and talk about what a great mother she is.

Please!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1046 on: August 20, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

Orlando Update:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  FOX 35 just learned Casey Anthony's bail should be posted sometime in the next three hours.  That could mean between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. If it is set early enough, Casey could be released from the Orange County Jail today.  Bail Bondsman Tony Padilla tells FOX 35 they've made sure they have all the proper documenation needed and that they bond has been properly transferred from their Texas based Surety company, FCS.  FOX 35 has a crew on scene.  We'll let let you know when Casey Anthony's bail has been posted.

Mmmmm pizza tonight!!!!

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: August 20, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

Klaasend, will you show Carpe the cat?   I think that should be his.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: August 20, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »

Ya mean, Yoda?  MMMMmmmm nice kitty. I like his ears, all four.

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: August 20, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

Please!

She has disappeared lately too..I think everyone is starting to realize what happened..Holly better hide her kids if Casey gets out..
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1050 on: August 20, 2008, 03:09:46 PM »

Please!

ITA  A great mom would know what the interior of the caregiver's apartment would look like and yet Casey could not describe it.  We have heard that Caylee was very smart and active...into everything.  A great mom would want to know if the babysitter's house had been child proofed. Electrical outlets, latches on cupboards, etc.  A great mom would not drop her child off in the stairwell. To me...no babysitter.  JMO

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: August 20, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »

Carpe - Yoda the cat.  This is a real picture of a real cat.  No photoshopping going on, LOL 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406581,00.html
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: August 20, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »

O/T - My interview went really well.  This could be a GREAT opportunity with an interntional firm that pays the big bucks.  Thanks for all the well wishes.  Crossing my monkey fingers. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: August 20, 2008, 03:14:46 PM »

Carpe - Yoda the cat.  This is a real picture of a real cat.  No photoshopping going on, LOL 

That brother has got his ears on!

I betcha he gets CNN, FOX, ESPN, and Tru TV... all at the same time.

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: August 20, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »

I love that cat, Klaasend.  Put a little black cape on him and dress up in my princess outfit for Halloween.  The kids would love it.  I always sit out on the front porch .  Some of the babies want to hug me. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: August 20, 2008, 03:15:12 PM »

Still tastes like chicken !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDZoklk_O4E

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: August 20, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »

Orlando Update:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --  FOX 35 just learned Casey Anthony's bail should be posted sometime in the next three hours.  That could mean between 3:30 and 6:30 p.m. If it is set early enough, Casey could be released from the Orange County Jail today.  Bail Bondsman Tony Padilla tells FOX 35 they've made sure they have all the proper documenation needed and that they bond has been properly transferred from their Texas based Surety company, FCS.  FOX 35 has a crew on scene.  We'll let let you know when Casey Anthony's bail has been posted.

Mmmmm pizza tonight!!!!

link
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7249533&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: August 20, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »

Orlando Update:

Mmmmm pizza tonight!!!!

link
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7249533&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Ok, ok, but how quickly can she get her toenails painted so we can find Caylee???

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1058 on: August 20, 2008, 03:28:17 PM »

Ok, ok, but how quickly can she get her toenails painted so we can find Caylee???

Heheheeee

Caylee will be home for a cookout and a swim in the pool by Labor Day. Ask Padilla, he said 1 week.

Mmmm grilled pizza

Peace Monkeys
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: August 20, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »

I really think this is so outrageous.  She IS NOT going to talk.  I don't care who says they believe in her.  And what is even more frustrating is; no matter what amount of money - some idiot (this one or another) would have come forth to pay it just for the publicity.  You cannot tell me - people like this are really interested in just finding Caylee.  That is a very sad reality.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.