May 14, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 419094 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: October 14, 2008, 02:46:25 PM »

IMO, Baez really did Casey a disservice.  He should have got her to confess to an accidental death and illegal disposal of the body claiming she panicked.  He has helped put her away for life or death.

Thank you Baez! 

the attorney who handles the capital case will throw Baez under the A train faster than you can imagine.

Baez = Road Kill.

Oh I know!!  But Baez says his office is going to assist.  I am so glad to hear CA say  she has confidence in BAEZ.  She should have been a brain surgeon!! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: October 14, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »

Try and understand what Casey is going through?  OMG, he is insane!

He just said that LE is "circumventing the constitution" by going to GJ?  I want some of those happy pills, too.

Casey didn't speak, just cried.

What was he apologizing for?

never a tear for CAYLEE only for herself.

just p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c ! ! !

Very!! Its all about Casey...only about Casey 24/7 

littleone (I just lurve that SN  )

It's pretty apparent why she got all dolled up huh? No thong showing today!

lol...thanks !  They think we are all stupid -i think!!  How do you know she isn't wearing a thong?~ You will go blind lookin at that!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1662 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »

OFF TOPIC /////////// MARTINI in Leta's thread posted>>

Frank Cordes, the husband of missing 49 year old Leta Lynn Cordes has been arrested. Mission Viejo CA woman is missing on St. Maarten since January.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2528.msg499235#msg499235

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:20 PM »

IMO, Baez really did Casey a disservice.  He should have got her to confess to an accidental death and illegal disposal of the body claiming she panicked.  He has helped put her away for life or death.

Thank you Baez! 

the attorney who handles the capital case will throw Baez under the A train faster than you can imagine.

Baez = Road Kill.

Oh I know!!  But Baez says his office is going to assist.  I am so glad to hear CA say  she has confidence in BAEZ.  She should have been a brain surgeon!! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1664 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »

If someone can please explain to me

If Baez has known or has been told WHERE Caylee's remains are and he has legitimate proof ............

Because this is a Missing Child Case How does this work in the eyes of LE?

Would that still be considered Client / Atty privileged information ?

Would he be prosecuted himself for not telling LE ?
Being that so many Resources/Money/People are looking for Caylee.

Thank U

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

FYI EVERYONE 

TES will have tshirts available soon! To pre-order email: Erin.Bridwell@texasequusearch.org

They prefer payment by check or money order, not sure of cost yet, does anyone else know yet? Thanks! 

I don't know the cost, but even if you don't want a t-shirt, you can also just donate to TES. It's really easy. If all of us on here just gave a buck or two, that could really add up!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:40 PM »

Last Witness On The Stand
October 14, 2008 - No Responses
2:33 p.m. By Bob Kealing, WESH 2 News

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Hubby and I are off to vote.  Canadian elections are being held today.

Maybe a game of bowling with 5 year old grandson will follow.  This little guy is on a high.  He apparently won ... fair and square ... a game of checkers with Papa.

I hope the Grand Jury's decision will not happen until I get back.

Kindda selfish aren't I?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: October 14, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »

I think Baez was aplogizing to them because when Casey first arrived he yelled at the reporters and told them to get off the property or he was calling the police! Then he holds a press conference!     He must be related somehow!!

thanksI didn't hear that!

Here is the link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17711648/index.html

thanks.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 14, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

Servin' up some extra spicy bloody mary's, who all wants one?!! Its gonna be a long day!

I'll join you as soon as the indictment is read.

Oh yes! Let's tailgate this party! I said a BEEF HOTLINKS! I said a brat beef kilbasa hot smoked sausage cheddarwurst!
You say Grand Jury we say Guilty!! Go Tim!

LMAO Boo! I just got that commercial out of my head after 2 days.....now it's back.....Thanks! LOL

By the way....if I remember right where you said you lived I am about 45 mins south of you....HI neighbor!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: October 14, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »

Thank you Baez! 

I agree....he was going for sympathy for Casey, but IMO it didn't work....no way.....the only time she looked the last bit distressed or shed a tear is when he was talking about her......NO PLEA FOR CAYLEE....he is an ass...she deserves him

hello Lady!!

Hey Stranger!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: October 14, 2008, 02:49:54 PM »

That was a joke right?
I can't even find all the words to describe how I felt about that press conference.
How can that man stand there and defend her? How can she not speak for herself? For CAYLEE  !!!!!!!

Guilty or not...love her or hate her...everyone is entitle to legal representation in America.  He is just doing what he is supposed to do as a defense attorney. I don't fault him for anything except he should have been more influential on his client to save her from a murder charge.  Manslaughter would have played to her advantage early on.

Everyone is entitled true.... I fault him for exactly what you have stated.
That does not mean that I have to feel compassion or embrace her situation. And I do not have to have an ounce of respect for that man. Doing his job is fine, who he is dong it for, and the way he is doing it is what makes me sick.

I was agreeing with you.  Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: October 14, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

That was a joke right?
I can't even find all the words to describe how I felt about that press conference.
How can that man stand there and defend her? How can she not speak for herself? For CAYLEE  !!!!!!!

Guilty or not...love her or hate her...everyone is entitle to legal representation in America.  He is just doing what he is supposed to do as a defense attorney. I don't fault him for anything except he should have been more influential on his client to save her from a murder charge.  Manslaughter would have played to her advantage early on.

I agree Lalas. She has the right to a defense and that is what he is doing.
Not defending anyone, but I think that is what Baes was referring to about our troops, that they are there fighting for the freedoms and rights that we as US citizens have.

Most of the evidence is circumstantial. I loved the prosecutor in the Phill Spector case, man that guy was good, Can't wait to watch the new trial. Anyhoo, he said during his closing arguments that circumstantial evidence legally holds as much weight as physical evidence. However, in my mind, people don't normally think of circunstancial evidence as holding equal weight. Baes would not be a good defense attorney if he did not take this to trial. However, I have full faith in the truth, the evidence and the Floria LE and presecutors.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: October 14, 2008, 02:51:47 PM »

Ooops!  that should have been a winkie smiley and not a rolling eye one.  I get stuck on those things and forget which one I clicked on. Sorry about that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: October 14, 2008, 02:51:55 PM »

A court deputy tells me the last witness to testify before the grand jury is now on the stand. He is Orange County detective Yuri Melich who has been on the case since Caylee Anthony was reported missing three months ago this week.

We’ve counted around a half dozen witnesses presented by the state, they include: George Anthony, Orange County’s cadaver dog handler, and an FBI agent also closely involved with the case, Nick Savage.

Once the testimony is complete and all the evidence presented, the grand jury of ten women and nine men will deliberate. Once they have reached a decision, the media will be invited in to the courtroom to hear from State Attorney Lawson Lamar whether the grand jury has decided on a “true bill” or “no true bill” decision; To indict or not to indict. If Casey is in custody, her name will be revealed at that time; if not, we’ll hear the charges.

Maybe a game of bowling with 5 year old grandson will follow.  This little guy is on a high.  He apparently won ... fair and square ... a game of checkers with Papa.

Kindda selfish aren't I?

Janet

too cute!! My Monkey took up chess and loves it!! Starts tournaments next week. He has beat me twice now!!

Happy voting!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1674 on: October 14, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

Okay all - off to curl up and get warm with the puppies. The sun shone for two seconds this morning and now it's been cloudy and 51 degrees. I'm freezing and need some comfort.

I'll be checking in soon to see what happens.

Love ya monkeys!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: October 14, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

Kindda selfish aren't I?

Janet

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1676 on: October 14, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »

Servin' up some extra spicy bloody mary's, who all wants one?!! Its gonna be a long day!

I'll join you as soon as the indictment is read.

Oh yes! Let's tailgate this party! I said a BEEF HOTLINKS! I said a brat beef kilbasa hot smoked sausage cheddarwurst!
You say Grand Jury we say Guilty!! Go Tim!

LMAO Boo! I just got that commercial out of my head after 2 days.....now it's back.....Thanks! LOL

By the way....if I remember right where you said you lived I am about 45 mins south of you....HI neighbor!

Yeah? I'm in St. Clair Shores, where are you?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1677 on: October 14, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

Thank you Baez! 

Baez = Road Kill.

TOT!!!  omg you are not a lambchop anymore!  I did not recognize you. 

Hi Tot!!

I would never want that woman to perform brain surgery on me, but I do think that she can experiment on Casey if she would like.  I wonder if Baez's daughter wrote his press release for him today.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: October 14, 2008, 02:55:18 PM »

I have some really good Karma - I keep sending it to other people though.

Today the sun is finally poking through after a week of rain mixed with snow. Now I know what means something.

KNAY??? Where do you live, woman???

Its 84 here today...LOL

Lucky lucky you!     In corn and cow country Nebraska, it's rainy and 50 degrees.  Still warm for here tho.  heh

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: October 14, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »

Go YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is gonna be the best statement that the Grand Jury hears in my opinion.......just think what Yuri has done and all the evidence and everything he has witnessed...he has been with this case since day one and I bet Casey's ears are burning right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Casey is  going down........and not on a guy this time!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.