May 21, 2024, 09:21:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286433 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 24, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »

Monkey Devil!

http://loveinsouthamerica.com/media.html

Media

Jose Baez searches for a Mail Order Bride in Colombia, South America.
High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

The photo shown is Jose Baez sitting with three Colombian girls during a romance tour in or around May 2004. He was at a party in the HOTEL Versailles in Colombia where the mail order bride agency hosts its party socials that usually invite 25-30 pretty Colombian girls to meet and socialize with only 1 or 2 men clients.

::snipping2::

P.S.  I'm not sure that Jose is still married to this person.  

ROFLMAO~~~

OPTION #1 - Guided Tour with American Tour Guide: 4 STAR ACCOMODATIONS AND UNLIMITED INTRODUCTIONS
$1999 USD (Does not include Airfare or Lodging) 4 week advance notice required (4 day weekend trip)

Did they take his picture down?   don't see it there.

Oh, Turbo----You should have seen the picture.  Jose sitting at a table grinning like a (I started to say monkey, bad choice of words) fool with three young ladies.(?)  It said he presented himself as a successful attorney in the US,  At that time, he was not licensed to practice law.  I do hope someone saved the pic.  You've got to see it.  Someone on the forum said that his wife is from Columbia.  Probably that's how he got her. God, he can't even get a wife by himself.  Has to hire an agency.

WTH?? what happened to the original picture??? hopefully someone (Klaas) did a screen shot and saved it...will see if I have it...
I would love to see the original
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:05:04 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 24, 2011, 11:11:29 PM »

Here you go. 

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: August 24, 2011, 11:16:21 PM »

Ugh! So the Slore doesn't even have to get a job?? She just has to go to school ONLINE???? What's she going to study - early childhood education??? I HATE HER!!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2011, 12:01:46 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-reports-to-probation20110824,0,5262495.story

Casey Anthony reports for probation
Florida DOC reports Casey Anthony reported for probation Wednesday evening

In a statement, corrections officials said that Anthony reported for probation sometime Wednesday evening. No other details were immediately released by the department.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 25, 2011, 12:06:28 AM »

4 Donks - thanks for saving that photo of Baez with the Colombian girls 
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: August 25, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »

I'm soooo sorry I'm posting so much fellow monkeys, but working this afternoon so trying to get as much done as I can before that. In going over and over old stuff, you know Monday morning quarterbacking, I found the article/video about Bozo crying with Skank when her remains were found. WTH? But I thought according to them) it was a drowning in the backyard swimming pool, 3 years earlier, as Bozo claimed didn't he. Then why the he** were they both crying when the remains were found..... they knew she was dead, they knew she drowned, so this strikes me as very strange, oh wait, I know, they were crying because the remains were found period... not because it was newly discovered to them she was dead.... they knew, as did we, she wouldn't have a chance in hell now, and crying for Casey, not Caylee!      Could this be the tape that was sealed?

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/jose-baez-cried-with-casey-anthony-jail-over-caylee-s-remains

Why is this coming out now??
Is it snotrags team trying to get interest in her?  For money maybe?
All this shows is snotrag lying to me.  All JMO.
Snotrag please move to Iran.   

I agree and take the whole family with you and the Milsteads and any other quacks that call themselves your family's "gag" friends and your so-called lawyers and by all means Geraldo too!

I have often wondered if she lied to jose too and he got to hear the new 3.0 version after they found poor little Caylee's remains. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when they had that lawyer/client discussion that day! This little meeting he had with the press comes to mind.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5i5AxAO_Gs  "Obviously this type of news isn't good for anyone" ... meaning himself of course. He's says he's $fortunate$ and $honored$ to have her trust... hee hee hee.

In it he also says he's dealt with a death of a child in a murder case before. When was that? Around 6:48 he makes that claim.

NickandNora, I gave the links a page or 2 back about the child murderers he's defended. There was more than 1 other, here they are since you missed them, here they are again:
WTH is it with Bozo defending child killers?????? Lord knows there's so many other types of killers in the world, why is he drawn to take cases defending child killers? There's got to be something to this.

Here's a short list:

1)One recent case was in April of 2008 when Baez represented Nilton Diaz, the Lake County man arrested in the death of a popular boxer's granddaughter. Investigators said Diaz killed Wilfredo Vazquez's granddaughter. A jury found Diaz guilty on murder charges.

2)Then, Baez represented Kissimmee Mayor George Gant at trial in 2007.

Gant got booted from office and was forced to resign as a doctor when two patients accused him of touching them in a sexual way during gynecology exams. The prosecution's main witness refused to testify against Gant and the former mayor was cleared of sex charges.

3)In 2006, Baez took on Elvira Garcia as a client. Garcia was accused of kidnapping her roommate's 6-week-old baby. Police found the infant safe in Kissimmee. Garcia claimed the baby was hers, authorities said.

4)Casey Anthony, and Caylee we're too familiar with that one 
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: August 25, 2011, 12:23:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

http://loveinsouthamerica.com/media.html

Media

Jose Baez searches for a Mail Order Bride in Colombia, South America.
High profile Defense attorney Jose Baez who got his notorious client Casey Anthony acquitted of murder in July 2011 is a previous client of the mail order bride agencies in Colombia, South America.

The photo shown is Jose Baez sitting with three Colombian girls during a romance tour in or around May 2004. He was at a party in the HOTEL Versailles in Colombia where the mail order bride agency hosts its party socials that usually invite 25-30 pretty Colombian girls to meet and socialize with only 1 or 2 men clients.

P.S.  I'm not sure that Jose is still married to this person.  

ROFLMAO~~~

OPTION #1 - Guided Tour with American Tour Guide: 4 STAR ACCOMODATIONS AND UNLIMITED INTRODUCTIONS
$1999 USD (Does not include Airfare or Lodging) 4 week advance notice required (4 day weekend trip)

Did they take his picture down?   don't see it there.

Oh, Turbo----You should have seen the picture.  Jose sitting at a table grinning like a (I started to say monkey, bad choice of words) fool with three young ladies.(?)  It said he presented himself as a successful attorney in the US,  At that time, he was not licensed to practice law.  I do hope someone saved the pic.  You've got to see it.  Someone on the forum said that his wife is from Columbia.  Probably that's how he got her. God, he can't even get a wife by himself.  Has to hire an agency.

WTH?? what happened to the original picture??? hopefully someone (Klaas) did a screen shot and saved it...will see if I have it...
I would love to see the original

I looked at the site, and yes, his wife was a "member". I'm pretty sure I posted the link with her pic from there earlier. It's definately her. Think about it, an American wife, wouldn't need such a scum back as the women from Columbia who want to go to the US and live the American dream! Not to say Columbian women are inferior, but women who list themselves , in a sense "for sale" to successful, lonely, american men will settle for alot less than American women, jmo.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 25, 2011, 12:34:37 AM »

SO, How did his wife get a job as a TV broadcaster on the spanish station?   She is really beautiful.  Very strange.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 25, 2011, 12:43:35 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/os-casey-anthony-reports-to-probation20110824,0,5262495.story

Casey Anthony reports for probation
Florida DOC reports Casey Anthony reported for probation Wednesday evening

In a statement, corrections officials said that Anthony reported for probation sometime Wednesday evening. No other details were immediately released by the department.

It just really hacks me off that she can report at an undisclosed location. The very thought that she can get everything kept secret hacks me off too. They blame it on death threats, but there are murderers and drug dealers everyday who have hundreds of death threats and they should would never do that for them. JP is the cause of all this secret insanity and one of these days I am going to write him a scathing letter when I finally calm down.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »

SO, How did his wife get a job as a TV broadcaster on the spanish station?   She is really beautiful.  Very strange.

She is beautiful - way too good looking and mismatched for an ugly squatty bodied man like him. I would barf if I had to sleep with a man who looked like him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 25, 2011, 12:57:04 AM »

Interesting.............

http://www.slide.com/r/aGuATzIB4T8d1jrPxzTFuGR9y4QfGyHM

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 25, 2011, 01:10:22 AM »

Geraldo Rivera
THIS JUST IN:
Fox News can report exclusively that Casey Anthony has reported to probation today; according to her lead defense counsel Jose Baez. In a telephone conversation with me this evening Mr. Baez would only describe the location of the probation office as being "somewhere in the State of Florida;" the exact location will be kept secret to "everyone but her specific parole officer," according to Mr. Baez.
"She reported. She told the officer she understands the conditions of her probation" on the check kiting cases. "And she was told the date for her next appearance."
By the conditions of her probation, Miss Anthony may not drink to excess. She may not break any laws. She must report periodically at a time determined by law and the officer. And she may not leave the jurisdiction without specific written permission.
She has been granted a waiver on the employment front: due to security concerns she will not have to obtain employment. Rather she must attend school, "but it will be online," said Baez, would added she will not attend a physical educational institution, again, for fear someone might attempt to harm the deeply unpopular, now 25-year old mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, who was almost three when she died either by accident or foul play on June 16, 2008. -Geraldo

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: August 25, 2011, 01:24:51 AM »

I guess I am actually surprised her "job" wasn't working for the anthony's "Foundation"!!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 25, 2011, 01:26:41 AM »

............... and I agree that Baez's hot wife HAD to be along the lines of a mail order bride!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: August 25, 2011, 01:33:12 AM »

Very
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 25, 2011, 01:37:11 AM »

Turbo - TY

This is very interesting.  Well done, too.

Two questions:
The picture of the two guys and one girl on the beach roasting weiners - could that possibly be KC - who are the guys?

And I notice a picture of the A's house is captioned "bros house" and a picture of the house where Lee used to live (with the dart board leaning against the garage door) is captioned "no"...wonder why?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: August 25, 2011, 01:38:02 AM »

Who is the person in this picture, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 25, 2011, 01:40:12 AM »

Geraldo Rivera
THIS JUST IN:
Fox News can report exclusively that Casey Anthony has reported to probation today; according to her lead defense counsel Jose Baez. In a telephone conversation with me this evening Mr. Baez would only describe the location of the probation office as being "somewhere in the State of Florida;" the exact location will be kept secret to "everyone but her specific parole officer," according to Mr. Baez.
"She reported. She told the officer she understands the conditions of her probation" on the check kiting cases. "And she was told the date for her next appearance."
By the conditions of her probation, Miss Anthony may not drink to excess. She may not break any laws. She must report periodically at a time determined by law and the officer. And she may not leave the jurisdiction without specific written permission.
She has been granted a waiver on the employment front: due to security concerns she will not have to obtain employment. Rather she must attend school, "but it will be online," said Baez, would added she will not attend a physical educational institution, again, for fear someone might attempt to harm the deeply unpopular, now 25-year old mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, who was almost three when she died either by accident or foul play on June 16, 2008. -Geraldo

Geesh - she just continues to be "specially treated" and not like any other law-breaking individual.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 25, 2011, 01:55:37 AM »

I guess I am actually surprised her "job" wasn't working for the anthony's "Foundation"!!! 

Could the A's foundation support yet another salary?

I imagine that George, Cindy, Lee will be drawing salaries; probably Mallory, too.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 25, 2011, 02:03:00 AM »

Turbo - TY

This is very interesting.  Well done, too.

Two questions:
The picture of the two guys and one girl on the beach roasting weiners - could that possibly be KC - who are the guys?

And I notice a picture of the A's house is captioned "bros house" and a picture of the house where Lee used to live (with the dart board leaning against the garage door) is captioned "no"...wonder why?

In one of them the picture of the ANTHONY  house said "bad news"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.