May 13, 2024, 09:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 373311 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #540 on: October 15, 2008, 04:00:45 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 
Then right there is your reasonable doubt that they are trying to create.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: October 15, 2008, 04:00:48 PM »

I'm leaning toward one of my "implusive" thoughts.  What if there is an accomplice that the prosecution wants to turn state's evidence and they are hesitant for some reason?  Might not the knowledge of a sealed arrest warrant help their decision? 
[/quote]

Im with you on this, there had to be someone else help her dispose of Caylee.......

And I cannot believe she still did not talk yesterday. I cannot believe that she wasnt ready to give up the truth!!!! Even facing the death penalty, Biaz must really think he can get her off

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: October 15, 2008, 04:01:11 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

Don't you think they are standing by her simply because they are her parents and family? She has had more than enough time to tell her side of the story but chooses to keep lying..I don't think we have it wrong Always.. I do not believe little Caylee is alive somewhere being held by anyone..You just can't forget the trunk of that car...
I guess, I just would never do that.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: October 15, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »

The stupid BEYOTCH has had how many MONTHS to tell her freakin story.  SHE HAS NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH!  So I believe that she has come up with some cock and bull story that her parents are again buying (just like always) and Jose is drinking the same koolaid.  For a panel of people to be convinced there is enough evidence to take her to trial, there HAS to be some evidence.

Sorry, not hollering at you.  She just makes my blood boil!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #544 on: October 15, 2008, 04:01:45 PM »

ROCK--------------------------------------------------GEORGE------------------------------------------HARDPLACE

stand up for your granddaughter george...
without doing that, NO one..not the least of all those in your family, will have your respect..

SORRY.. i just listened to his interview... that was just pathetic... and having to READ most of it? c'mon george.. caylee need you to be a MAN...

Yep! Caylee needs him to be a man..I know it's hard but get some BAllS GEORGE!!
Sorry. I mean.. GEORGE GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM CINDY!!!

He CAN'T

Casey stole her purse and they were in there...
And she won't tell them where she put it!

The nanny has them and her purse 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: October 15, 2008, 04:02:54 PM »

The day after my birthday. WONDERFUL!! 

pbxo

Soooooo many Scorpios over here!!!
No wonder why there are so many great investigators!!!

Sorry im Libra, my birthdays Friday..were supposed to be fair balanced....lol!

Libras rock too!!  The scales of justice!

Me too,  me too !!!  Scorpio !!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 15, 2008, 04:03:27 PM »

thanks for the link....when I was watching bits and pieces of NG last night and Kobe was talking about the 'cutting edge' forensics used and he started dissing it...I would have loved to slap the crap outta his ugly face.....I can't imagine why NG keeps bringing him on the show other than to use him as a punching bag...which she did very well last night!!   However, I personally don't care to him spouting off especially since he joined casey's team of incompetents....no way will he ever say anything positive about the prosecution  or the process...and no way will he ever give an objective answer to a question....JMO
Yep...I used to like Kobe.   He was the first (that I heard) to mention the band around the hair denoting death.  Guess he won't want to talk about that now either. 
Do these regular guests on NG have contracts?  I'd like to see her get a Lee or Baden or anyone not related to the defense.

I'd love to hear a really good, non-biased forensics scientist and would love to have NG let him talk

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: October 15, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

The prosecution will have to give reason for motive,right? If so,what will they say?

Prosecution does not have to provide a motive, but jurors do like to hear about motive.

I'm alittle confused and probably watch to much television Nut but aside from that,motive is always mentioned,even on the show 48 hours....I thought showing a good motive was always helpful in understanding intent?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #548 on: October 15, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That really bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

Always1 ~ I have also had that thought off and on BUT then I come to realization that Beary said yesterday he wished the evidence in this case did not prove what it did" and then I start to think that there is NOTHING that would ever keep me from seeking help and justice from someone in LE in helping me find my daughter. She could have said in the beginning " I need this to be kept very low key, but I need your help finding my daughter, or hey someone did this to my daughter and I have to let you know so you can help me and my family. She could have taken so many different roads down this investigation but she choose the road of LIES.
If there is something that will be said to make us all understand, then why not tell us already, why wait until you are sitting under murder charges of your own baby girl you gave birth too? I do not understand Baez statement. It has been 4 months and if there was  some completely understandable reason for Caylee being gone, wether missing or dead, why wait until this is OVER to make us understand. They stand there in their lover's press conference and say that the she has been made public enemy # 1 because of leaks and misleads, circumstantial evidence blah blah blah
But the THUTH is Casey made the world HATE her and LOVE her daughter (they very thing she does not want to happen is for someone to love Caylee more then Casey.)

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 15, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »

ROCK--------------------------------------------------GEORGE------------------------------------------HARDPLACE

stand up for your granddaughter george...
without doing that, NO one..not the least of all those in your family, will have your respect..

SORRY.. i just listened to his interview... that was just pathetic... and having to READ most of it? c'mon george.. caylee need you to be a MAN...

Yep! Caylee needs him to be a man..I know it's hard but get some BAllS GEORGE!!
Sorry. I mean.. GEORGE GET YOUR BALLS BACK FROM CINDY!!!

He CAN'T

Casey stole her purse and they were in there...
And she won't tell them where she put it!

The nanny has them and her purse 
OOOOHHHH!
They should check Puerto Rico for GA's balls then....
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: October 15, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »

pbxo

I'm a Libra too! Mine's Sunday!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:15 PM »

A-1 Its beyond me why that family wont open up and tell there story, save there daughter and find Caylee. Instead they will wait till it comes out in court? Whos waisting precious time here? They are.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:35 PM »

I am still on the fence in regards to George Anthony because I think he still on the fence.  George is still implying that Caylee is alive and ... Cindy stated in her interview that he did not want to testify at the Grand Jury hearing and ... anything he said would not implicate Casey in wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++

Cindy Anthony: Grand Jury Is Political Move
Father George Anthony To Testfiy At Hearing
POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 5:55 pm EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One day before a grand jury meets to consider murder charges against Casey Anthony, her mother, Cindy Anthony, is breaking her silence.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

Cindy Anthony accused state attorney Lawson Lamar of seeking an indictment for political gain.

Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, will be the only member of the Anthony family called to testify before the 18-member grand jury.

On the eve of that hearing, George Anthony said he is trying to keep the search efforts positive. He is helping the group Kid Finders in their quest to bring home alive not only his granddaughter Caylee, but many other missing Florida children.

"It's a quest. It's a mission. It's the rest of my life," he said.

George Anthony said he is not nervous about testifying.

"He doesn't want to, but it's not anything that is going to hurt my daughter in any way," his wife Cindy Anthony said.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/17702112/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: October 15, 2008, 04:05:54 PM »

Baez is just as bad as the Anthony's..He stated somewhere ehen fighting for more freedom for casey.. That she is only talking to family..Well if she is only talking to family Baez then you do not know the story.. They Cindy states that casey is giving Baez some good things to work off of to help find caylee..So she still lying..JMO

I kinda hope lee is the second poi..I'm dying to see witch one takes the deal to testify against the other to save their own butt
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 15, 2008, 04:06:21 PM »

Don't you think they are standing by her simply because they are her parents and family? She has had more than enough time to tell her side of the story but chooses to keep lying..I don't think we have it wrong Always.. I do not believe little Caylee is alive somewhere being held by anyone..You just can't forget the trunk of that car...
I guess, I just would never do that.....

C'mere and get a hug....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #555 on: October 15, 2008, 04:06:34 PM »

Janet -- It is my understanding (and it is limited) that it could be determined from CAYLEE'S DNA ALONE if a close blood relative were the father. I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

I have no knowledge in regards to DNA and Genetics but ... it has been explained to me by my niece (Bachlor of Science) that Mitochondrial DNA testing CANNOT determine paternity of the deceased.  The father's DNA is required and ... when it is considered that LE only obtain Lee Anthony's DNA (blood) this week ...

Until an official or family source provides confirmation in regards to paternity of Caylee and Lee Anthony ... I will not go there.  Rumors of this magnitude have a potential to destroy lives.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

I agree with you, but just a note: They have more than Caylee's mDNA. They have her full profile.

I was saying they could have determined if a close relative is Caylee's father based on her FULL DNA profile. Not MDNA.

I remember you, Caylee.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #556 on: October 15, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: October 15, 2008, 04:07:13 PM »

Baez is just as bad as the Anthony's..He stated somewhere ehen fighting for more freedom for casey.. That she is only talking to family..Well if she is only talking to family Baez then you do not know the story.. They Cindy states that casey is giving Baez some good things to work off of to help find caylee..So she still lying..JMO

I kinda hope lee is the second poi..I'm dying to see witch one takes the deal to testify against the other to save their own butt
And yes i meant witch.. i already know it will be casey
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 15, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »

pbxo

I'm a Libra too! Mine's Sunday!!   

Happy early bday Monkey!  Mine is a week from Sunday!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: October 15, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »

Then right there is your reasonable doubt that they are trying to create.
I know, I know, but I just keep thinking we are missing something.... 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.