May 13, 2024, 08:48:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #174 10/29/10 - 11/29/10  (Read 149453 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 18, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »

Night to can, SweetMorgan, CarolF and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. Have a wonderful evening

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »

What about chain of custody of the evidence? 

Can the State oversee these tests?  Is it too late to file a motion to do so?

can IIRC, that was covered in the hearing...chain of custody and loss of evidence.

oh, thanks Sunny.  I didn't realize that. I'll have to read again.
I'm just so distrustful and Baez and his bunch.

I know what you mean about being distrustful.....they are such sleazes....and even what you read might not be what really happened....LOL

Baezspeak certainly gets me running in circles.

Went back to listen to hearing - computer froze up.  Oh well.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: November 18, 2010, 08:35:05 PM »

Night to can, SweetMorgan, CarolF and 6 Guests are viewing this topic. Have a wonderful evening
g'nite Sunny.  Sweet dreams.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: November 18, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

Thank you Sunny, and a wonderful evening an night to you too.  Thank you for all you do in this case it is truly appreciated.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 18, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/25824542/detail.html
Money Approved For DNA Test On Caylee's Shorts
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
UPDATED: 8:11 pm EST November 18, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge on Thursday ruled that Casey Anthony's defense team can spend thousands of taxpayer dollars to conduct DNA tests.

Anthony's attorneys want to test two items, shorts belonging to Caylee Anthony and a bag found where the 2-year-old's remains were located.

Judge Belvin Perry approved the spending of $2,000 to have an out of state laboratory check DNA on the items, saying he wants to move things along toward Anthony's trial.

Anthony, 24, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her trial is scheduled to being in May.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 18, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/25841241/detail.html
Funding For DNA Tests Granted In Casey Case
Posted: 2:33 pm EST November 18, 2010Updated: 7:42 pm EST November 18, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Taxpayers will pay $2,000 for Casey Anthony's defense team to conduct DNA testing.
The defense had asked the judge for permission to use an out-of-state lab to conduct DNA tests on a laundry bag and some shorts found with Caylee's remains. The agency that manages state money argued that the tests could be conducted at a Florida lab.

But at Thursday's hearing, Judge Belvin Perry granted the defense motion.

"The fees which are announced, which are a little more than $2,000 and change, is not an exorbitant amount of money and therefore the court will grant the motion for DNA testing at the figures placed in the motion," Judge Belvin Perry ruled Thursday afternoon (watch full hearing).

Judge Perry said the Florida lab did not have the correct certification needed to conduct the DNA testing. The 1:30pm hearing lasted a little over 10 minutes.

HEARING ON FUNDING: Watch Raw Video  http://www.wftv.com/video/25841176/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 18, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mitchell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8mKVubCGGw

Defense: No 'Coffin Flies' In Casey's Trunk
Trial Could Pit Bug Experts Against One Another
Video Report   http://www.wesh.com/video/25844230/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: November 18, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »

Bozo's even boring on the phone. I can't finish listening.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 18, 2010, 09:24:50 PM »

OMG the madness will never end.......

Lol-you got that right!!!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: November 18, 2010, 09:28:09 PM »

Thanks for the links & updates!!!!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 18, 2010, 11:13:41 PM »

Probably he only wants the results published if (by some miracle), they are in his favor.
Since the people are paying for it, there will be a report. I'll ask for it if I have to.

Absolutely spot on Curly.   Bozo should have learned by now that he should be careful what he asks for - guess his "team" forgets what the word reciprocal means OR that he begged the State to pick up his client's case since they pissed a couple hundred grand away before doing so.  Something tells me he is under the impression that he can do this under "work product" and I beg to differ it falls under that umbrella, especially on the taxpayers dime. 

Seems to me the only objection by JAR is that it is not being conducted in state, but as I stated before them being allowed to have the tests conducted is nothing that isnt done in many thousands of cases.   It is not to be considered lienecy or something that the judge shouldnt have granted, if it was denied they would have something to use on appeal & I dont think anyone wants that.

No one wants an appeal, although if she does receive the DP, there will be one automatically as I understand it.
I still don't see why the tests couldn't be done in state. Approving the request just gives Bozo the illusion that he won something.
I'm just getting all bent out of shape with the defense saying there were no coffin flies. They're really out of their minds.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 19, 2010, 01:31:51 AM »

<snipped>

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY`S MOTHER: There`s something wrong. I found my daughter`s car today, and it smells like there`s been a dead body in the damn car!

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, insects don`t lie. It bears repeating: insects don`t lie. That`s the damning conclusion of a top forensic witness, who could undermine Casey Anthony`s entire defense.

HLN affiliate WESH-TV got an exclusive preview of key evidence in the prosecution`s case against Casey. A famous forensic entomologist, which means bug expert, Dr. Neil Haskell (ph), says coffin flies were feeding on decomposition inside the trunk of Casey`s car, and he found a strong decompositional odor in the drunk.

Remember, Casey`s dad, George, said he smelled that unmistakable odor, as well. Listen.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY`S FATHER: I got within three feet of my daughter`s car, and the worst odor that you could possibly smell in this -- in this world, and I`ve smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The bug expert says he used a formula to estimate when with Caylee`s body was dumped in the woods near her grandparents` home.

Casey`s mom, Cindy, called cops on July 15 -- you heard at the top -- to complain her daughter`s car smelled like her dead body, and her granddaughter was missing. So if there were with coffin flies in Casey`s car way back then, doesn`t it mean a dead body had been in that car? Now, will the defense call it junk science?

Jose Baez told ISSUES tonight, quote, "This is why you need a trial, because it`s the defense`s position that the entomologist actually helps prove Casey Anthony`s innocence. Trial by media simply does not work," end quote.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who do you think will win the battle of bugs and why?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: The prosecution will, because the bugs don`t lie. I`ve had experience with these things since I was in the - - in North Africa during the Congo rebellion. And they used those bugs to measure how long somebody had been dead in the jungle.

They`re now using them here all over the world. And it puts that dead body there in the latter part of June or the first part of July. And those bugs ain`t going to lie, and the entomologist knows what he`s talking about. And Jose Baez also knows that he`s dead in the water on that issue.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I was going to ask you why you were in the Congo for rebellion, but I don`t think I`m going to go there.

PADILLA: I was in the U.N. at the time, and we were supporting the troops.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Months after the bug expert says Caylee was already in her final resting place, Casey insisted to police that she felt her daughter Caylee was still alive. Listen to this from October 2008.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY, CHARGED WITH DAUGHTER`S MURDER: I still have that feeling, that presence. I know that she`s alive, whether you have a bucket-load of evidence downstairs that contradicts that and says otherwise or all you have is speculation. Or -- or nothing at all.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Caylee`s body was found in December of 2008 in a wooded area just a quarter mile from her grandparents` home. This is the very same area where a friend of Casey`s said she and Casey used to bury their dead pets when they were kids.

Leonard, will that contention come up at Casey`s trial?

PADILLA: Well, I think -- I think Kia Marie (ph) is going to be a very important witness, because she was a friend of Casey`s. They know each other from way back. And she knows about the burying of pets and things of that nature.

And I believe that the day that George opened up the trunk, she panicked, slammed it down, went down around the corner, and dumped the body. Because that was on the 24th of June.

After the 27th, the car was parked at the check-cashing situation, and there was no body in it when it went from there to the tow yard.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Got to leave it right there. Thank you.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/18/ijvm.01.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 19, 2010, 06:53:47 AM »

Thanks NortherRose. 
 Bozo is out of his mind.IMO   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 19, 2010, 07:01:21 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/cheny-mason-there-is-no-fool-like-old.html
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Cheny Mason: There is No Fool Like An Old Fool

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Bugs,Smell Of Death Compelling Evidence Against Casey Anthony
11/18/10

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Caylee Anthony Justice: Catching Up   UPDATE!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 19, 2010, 07:07:23 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/25843813/detail.html
Defense: No 'Coffin Flies' In Casey's Trunk
Trial Could Pit Bug Experts Against One Another
POSTED: 6:06 pm EST November 18, 2010
UPDATED: 6:31 pm EST November 18, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense is firing back at one of the prosecution's key witnesses.

In 2008, forensic entomologist Neal Haskell identified microscopic flies he said were feeding on decompositional fluids in the trunk of Anthony's car.
Now, for the first time, Anthony defense lawyers are disputing the finding.

Haskell's report is key to the prosecution's claim that Anthony drove around with her dead daughter's body in the trunk.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Haskell showed how insects that are drawn to decomposing bodies always follow the same pattern.

"Going from this critter that's pretty fresh down to bleached bones, we have a whole array of insects that come in at different times of that decomposition progression," Haskell said as he hunched over the body of a dead sow.

Haskell said in his report for the Anthony investigation that the presence of so-called coffin flies and a lack of other insects indicated that a body in the later stages of decomposition had been in Anthony's trunk.
"Sometimes the absence of insects can be just as important as the presence," he told WESH 2 News.

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason said the defense disagrees with the finding. Mason said defense experts claim there were no coffin flies in the trunk at all.
Haskell has studied entomology for more than 50 years and teaches students at Saint Joseph's College in Indiana. He teaches a formula that uses temperature and environment to predict a window of time when someone died.

"It's totally reliable," he said.

Haskell said he trained the defense team's entomologist, Dr. Tim Huntington, which could set up a potential trial showdown between teacher and student.

Anthony's defense team will depose Haskell via Skype on Friday.
Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 19, 2010, 08:37:01 AM »

What about chain of custody of the evidence? 

Can the State oversee these tests?  Is it too late to file a motion to do so?

can IIRC, that was covered in the hearing...chain of custody and loss of evidence.

oh, thanks Sunny.  I didn't realize that. I'll have to read again.
I'm just so distrustful and Baez and his bunch.

I know what you mean about being distrustful.....they are such sleazes....and even what you read might not be what really happened....LOL

Baezspeak certainly gets me running in circles.

Went back to listen to hearing - computer froze up.  Oh well.

even your computer take stand BOZO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 19, 2010, 08:49:19 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/cheny-mason-there-is-no-fool-like-old.html

there are some GREAT statements in this article and of course the title

Dr. Lillian Glass will tell Cindy Anthony to put a bra on, stop smacking gum, and start showing some respect in court, without fear of being "politically incorrect" or "judgemental".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have come to expect that an attorney with more than 3 decades of experience would be a voice of reason, maturity, and even wisdom.

Cheney Mason has been anything but.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mason has worked hard at looking like a buffoon than in helping Casey Anthony.  (he uses my favorite word to describe Mason)
his childish taunts of reporter Kathi Belich.
Mason and Baez need to beg prosecutors for a plea bargain: life or 30 years, or something similar, to save Casey Anthony's life.

Mason now gets to retire without dignity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 19, 2010, 08:57:04 AM »

Good Morning Monks....trim thanks for all the updates.  I have heard that Laura Buchanan changed her story during her deposition.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:39 AM »

there are some GREAT statements in this article and of course the title

Dr. Lillian Glass will tell Cindy Anthony to put a bra on, stop smacking gum, and start showing some respect in court, without fear of being "politically incorrect" or "judgemental".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have come to expect that an attorney with more than 3 decades of experience would be a voice of reason, maturity, and even wisdom.

Cheney Mason has been anything but.
Mason has worked hard at looking like a buffoon than in helping Casey Anthony.  (he uses my favorite word to describe Mason)
his childish taunts of reporter Kathi Belich.
Mason and Baez need to beg prosecutors for a plea bargain: life or 30 years, or something similar, to save Casey Anthony's life.

Mason now gets to retire without dignity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes-this was a particularly good one today!!!!  All points were excellent!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: November 19, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »

Good Morning Monks....trim thanks for all the updates.  I have heard that Laura Buchanan changed her story during her deposition.

Hi Sunny!  That's interesting ...      Her new Florida attorney must have clued her in a tad, lol   
I do wish we could have observed & heard the depo as it progressed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.