May 13, 2024, 02:32:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329466 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1660 on: September 24, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »

We have more pieces of the puzzle, but there are still some big pieces missing. Since discovery only pertains to current charges, and the puzzle is actually bigger than those charges, I am confident that LE has many of those "missing" pieces and continues to locate the rest. Since there is no statute of limitations on murder, I support LE in taking their time building the case. It doesn't make the wait any easier! My sadness, disgust, and outrage at the behavior of this family continue to grow with each bit of information released.

Based on what we know now, I believe:

-Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's fate on June 15 or 16 - driven by spite, selfishness, jealousy and rage. I can't even consider "accident" as a possibility anymore. She has laid too much groundwork in advance for this to be anything accidental (fictitious nanny, car smell, faulty gas gauges)

-There was at least one accomplice in disposal/cleanup. I'm currently leaning toward a non-family member as one accomplice. I think Casey is too lazy and too much of a princess to get her hands too dirty – of course, there would be plenty of motivation in this instance, wouldn’t there???

-Casey isn't overly smart, but she's watched enough crime TV to know a few tricks and possibly throw out some red herrings to detour investigation - chloroform, maybe, maybe not, can't decide.

-At least one person in the family has been actively involved in cover-up from very early on. If other family members have not been in cover-up mode and believe even .000000001% of the stuff they dish out, there is some major idiocy in the gene pool. (OK, make that even MORE idiocy)

-Regardless of whether charges are filed and proven against any other member of the family, I believe they will live the rest of their lives in a hell of their own making. The seeds for this tragedy were sown long ago. It's a wonder this powder keg didn't blow some time ago with Cindy and George as Casey's prey

-Get your score cards ready because the twists and turns at trial, finger pointing, blame games are going to be of epic proportions! It will definitely be a battle between good and evil.

Of course, this is all just my opinion and subject to change. My utter disdain for this family's actions only deepens by the hour and will not change. Sorry for the rant - I stay quiet most of the time, but I have to vent occasionally. Thanks for letting me hang out with you Monkeys!

Great thoughts Gizmo. Boy, you may not post often... but when you do,

you definitely "drop it like it's hot, brudda!" Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: September 24, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1662 on: September 24, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

I have a question......I skimmed through the recent release of documents and read somewhere among them that she had spent the night with Caylee at some guys house, around the end of May, and he woke up in the middle of the night to find Casey in bed with him and she had said she took Caylee home. In my mind, I immediately think of the trunk and chloroform. I'm sure if the parents are questioned now they would say that she did that all the time. Does anyone know where in the documents that was stated? and Who's house was it she was at? I can't seem to find where I read that!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 24, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »

We have more pieces of the puzzle, but there are still some big pieces missing. Since discovery only pertains to current charges, and the puzzle is actually bigger than those charges, I am confident that LE has many of those "missing" pieces and continues to locate the rest. Since there is no statute of limitations on murder, I support LE in taking their time building the case. It doesn't make the wait any easier! My sadness, disgust, and outrage at the behavior of this family continue to grow with each bit of information released.

-Casey is solely responsible for Caylee's fate on June 15 or 16 - driven by spite, selfishness, jealousy and rage. I can't even consider "accident" as a possibility anymore. She has laid too much groundwork in advance for this to be anything accidental (fictitious nanny, car smell, faulty gas gauges)

-There was at least one accomplice in disposal/cleanup. I'm currently leaning toward a non-family member as one accomplice. I think Casey is too lazy and too much of a princess to get her hands too dirty – of course, there would be plenty of motivation in this instance, wouldn’t there???

-Casey isn't overly smart, but she's watched enough crime TV to know a few tricks and possibly throw out some red herrings to detour investigation - chloroform, maybe, maybe not, can't decide.

-At least one person in the family has been actively involved in cover-up from very early on. If other family members have not been in cover-up mode and believe even .000000001% of the stuff they dish out, there is some major idiocy in the gene pool. (OK, make that even MORE idiocy)

-Regardless of whether charges are filed and proven against any other member of the family, I believe they will live the rest of their lives in a hell of their own making. The seeds for this tragedy were sown long ago. It's a wonder this powder keg didn't blow some time ago with Cindy and George as Casey's prey

-Get your score cards ready because the twists and turns at trial, finger pointing, blame games are going to be of epic proportions! It will definitely be a battle between good and evil.

Of course, this is all just my opinion and subject to change. My utter disdain for this family's actions only deepens by the hour and will not change. Sorry for the rant - I stay quiet most of the time, but I have to vent occasionally. Thanks for letting me hang out with you Monkeys!

Great thoughts Gizmo. Boy, you may not post often... but when you do,

you definitely "drop it like it's hot, brudda!" Wink

I second that!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: September 24, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

I dont think the running out of gas @ Amscott was planned. at first I did believe she was trying to ditch the car.
but then afterwards 7/28 she calls Amy and they get gas cans. I think casey did have intentions of returning to her car.I dont think Casey got back to the Amscott area in time to
put the gas in the car before it got towed.
I believe she had a chance to remove a body from the trunk ealry morning the 27th. She calls or text amy that the bad smell is gone.
I think people confuse an earlier incident june 5/6 with stinking squirrels stuck in the engine and the june 25th incident where she tells Amy her car stinks really bad and she found a dead animal plastered to her car frame. If she had an accomplice that helped her drop the car off @ amscott the whole idea was not smart to leave Casey there at amscott to call someone and to come and get her.
Casey did leave Tonys early the 27th-the car was parked already @Amscott by 7am. Tonys deduction that the food she had was from the Anthony home leads me to believe he knows more than hes telling on that day.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: September 24, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »

Gizmo:
Re:
Reply #1653 on: Today at 01:12:50 PM

I think you are dead on with your analysis and conclusions. Thank you for putting it so very, very logically.   

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: September 24, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Very cool.  UD is the Uniform Division with the Secret Service... I saw the columns and thought perhaps your son was hanging with Bushie 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1667 on: September 24, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

I have a question......I skimmed through the recent release of documents and read somewhere among them that she had spent the night with Caylee at some guys house, around the end of May, and he woke up in the middle of the night to find Casey in bed with him and she had said she took Caylee home. In my mind, I immediately think of the trunk and chloroform. I'm sure if the parents are questioned now they would say that she did that all the time. Does anyone know where in the documents that was stated? and Who's house was it she was at? I can't seem to find where I read that!
I believe it was richardos statement
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: September 24, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »

It was ricardo morales statement said they both fell asleep on a bed and when he woke in morning caylee was gone
casey said granny called and wanted her to bring her home ( rolls eyes)

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: September 24, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »

I am pretty sure that this was in Lee's statement, that he says that Ricardo had said that this happened on 5/31/08.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1670 on: September 24, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »

Gizmo, right there with you on this  salut

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: September 24, 2008, 02:32:41 PM »

Good afternoon and now that I am all caught up ....

First:  Is there somewhere to read AH statement other than the OS website?

Second:  Would CA really need an accomplice if she put Caylee in a dumpster?  Not to mention there were 31 + days for tapes to be taped over and over at any location of the various dumpsters she could have ran accross.   

That just seems like the easiest most plausible and less likely to be traced theory to me. 

She's not James Bond ... I just cant see her having some elaborate plan and carrying it out.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: September 24, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »

None of this part makes any sense to me though.Why would Casey wake up Caylee to put her in the car in the middle of the night?How could Cindy call and demand that Casey bring home Caylee? She did not have that kind of power..I guess I just don't believe any of this part of this  story... 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: September 24, 2008, 02:33:30 PM »

I am pretty sure that this was in Lee's statement, that he says that Ricardo had said that this happened on 5/31/08.

Thanks! Does anyone have a link to the newly released docs! I can't find that either!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: September 24, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »

Very cool.  UD is the Uniform Division with the Secret Service... I saw the columns and thought perhaps your son was hanging with Bushie 

No, but he did have to guard Cheney among others...  when these guys come to the Cap. SS hands them off to Cap Police or maybe I should say that the Cap Police take charge.  He also did a lot of undercover... you know pretending to be a protestor or part of the media, etc.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: September 24, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »

None of this part makes any sense to me though.Why would Casey wake up Caylee to put her in the car in the middle of the night?How could Cindy call and demand that Casey bring home Caylee? She did not have that kind of power..I guess I just don't believe any of this part of this  story... 
I don't know what to believe anymore! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: September 24, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »

No, but he did have to guard Cheney among others...  when these guys come to the Cap. SS hands them off to Cap Police or maybe I should say that the Cap Police take charge.  He also did a lot of undercover... you know pretending to be a protestor or part of the media, etc.

That is great, you must be very proud of him.  My husband is an agent with the SS and we will probably be getting transferred down to DC within the next 6 months.  We are both looking forward to the move... it is a great area!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: September 24, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

I don't know what to believe anymore! 

I hear ya!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: September 24, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »

Thank you Klaas I appreciate you getting him approved. I emailed him and let him no he was good to go.

If people would like to go to the Tony Thread if there is one and start with questions they have I can send them over to him and he will answer the ones he is comfortable with..

Thanks
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: September 24, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »

quoted from Gizmo
"-There was at least one accomplice in disposal/cleanup. I'm currently leaning toward a non-family member as one accomplice. I think Casey is too lazy and too much of a princess to get her hands too dirty – of course, there would be plenty of motivation in this instance, wouldn’t there???"

Do you think the statement made by Casey "who ends up jail" was more than a comment, but a threat to the possible accomplice?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.