May 13, 2024, 04:25:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 292002 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 05, 2008, 10:18:02 AM »

I've been thinking about the shoe pile too. I sure hope this is really nothing, but in Serbia there were the rape rooms and there were so many under garments it would blow your mind.

And in Juarez Mexico there are areas where people are trying to enter the US and are raped by banditos. More than 300 people have been raped and murdered in this area. And no one seem to have been apprehended. There are piles and piles of clothes. Most of these people are never seen again. I have to wonder if these are the shoes of crime victims. As you can see by enlarging the picture there are matching shoes. So, they didn't just wash up. Someone put them there. I sure hope this isn't to taunt the police or us or any potential crime victims.

As we see in the Brooke Bennett case, sexual predators are everywhere. They are not confined to any one locale. However, with Brooke's case and the lax Vermont laws, predators do seek areas where the laws favor them. So, Aruba is a sexual predator's dream.

When I look at that pile of shoes, my first thought is that a group of teenagers were at the beach that day and thought it was a cool idea to throw all their shoes in one big pile together. That's the kind of thing I would have thought was really amusing when I was that age, but I've always been kind of simple minded. 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 05, 2008, 10:21:10 AM »

Hey Klaasend!!   Let me know what you think .... maybe Destiny should make a lil ringy to these two nuts!!  I just bet they have all kinds of things to say about their ole pal JR!

I just watched and I don't think it's anything new, it was put together (for Youtube) after Joran's "confession"  but it's just the same old radio/tv interview with Kelly & Castillo.  Guess those two nuts are still trying to find someone to buy their "crockumentary" 
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: July 05, 2008, 10:29:45 AM »

Yep!  I agree on all their "bs" but sure would like to know whats in their journals that JR doesnt want to give up!  hahahaha  must be sleeping with the devil or sumpin! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 05, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »

CNN:

On Friday, Judge Bob Wit ruled that Paul Van Der Sloot cannot visit his son in jail, but that the boy's mother may. Wit's reasoning wasn't made public.

I try to find anything i can find about the honorable  Judge Bob Wit !

Hello Johan here is all that I have on his butt

Jacob “Bob” Wit was the judge present at the van der Sloot property on June 15, 2005 who reduced the scope of that search to only the apartment occupied by Joran van der Sloot. His actions that day lead us to wonder why he would risk his career by aiding his good friend, Paulus. Why did Justice Wit wait for the prosecutor at the van der Sloot home to limit her search areas? Why didn’t he simply make that ruling from the bench in the courtroom? Why did he feel the need to do that from the van der Sloot home?

Justice Wit is a judge for the Caribbean Court of Justice. As such, he has a stringent Code of Ethics he must follow at all times – both in and outside the courtroom, as you will read below.What could his relationship with Paulus van der Sloot have provided this judge in order for him to put his career on the line?

This is a short list of the Code of Ethics Justice Wit obviously violated.

We wonder if the Caribbean Court of Justice is aware of Justice Wit’s actions?

Propriety

This code was violated by Wit as seen by his presence at the van der Sloot home prior to the searchers arriving. Both Ben (Voc)King and Paulus van der Sloot are members of the legal profession.

1.3 A judge shall avoid close personal association with individual members of the legal profession, particularly those who practice in the judge’s court, where such association might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of favoritism or partiality.

Justice Wit used not his home, but that of a suspect in a criminal investigation as a meeting place for himself, said suspect, and a prosecution official.

1.4 A judge shall avoid the use of the judge’s residence by a member of the legal profession to receive clients or other members of the legal profession in circumstances that might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of impropriety on the part of the judge.

Was there any official reason given, in writing, for Wit’s verbal order at the van der Sloot home for curbing the areas of the search? Or did he merely do this to help his friend Paulus?

1.9 A judge shall not allow the judge’s family, social or other relationships improperly to influence the judge’s judicial conduct and judgment as a judge.

Was the mere presence of Justice Wit at the van der Sloot property enough to dissuade Karin Janssen from arguing the merits of her search warrant granted by the Joint Court? Did Wit use the prestige of his office to intimidate the searchers?

1.10 A judge shall not use or lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge, a member of the judge’s family or of anyone else, nor shall a judge permit others to convey the impression that anyone is in a special position improperly to influence the judge in the performance of judicial duties.

Integrity

Justice Wit’s conduct here was certainly not above reproach – as even the acting Chief of Police was distraught at the limits set by Wit on their search of the van der Sloot property.

3.1 A judge shall ensure that his or her conduct is above reproach in the view of reasonable, fair-minded and informed persons.

Wit’s actions assured that not only would justice not be done, but failed to even attempt to create the appearance of justice.

3.2 The bahaviour and conduct of a judge must reaffirm the people’s faith in the integrity of the judiciary. Justice must not merely be done but must also be seen to be done.

How could Justice Wit ever again require others to uphold this Code of Ethics, when he himself ignored them to aid his friend and colleague, Paulus van der Sloot?

3.3 A judge, in addition to observing personally the standards of this Code, shall encourage and support their observance by others.

Impartiality

By reducing the scope of the search of the property of his friend and colleague, Justice Wit blatantly disregarded all thoughts of bias, favour, and prejudice.

4.1 A judge shall perform his or her judicial duties without favour, bias or prejudice.

Not only did Justice Wit lose the confidence of the public with his curtailing of the search, he lost the confidence of the Aruban prosecutor, and law enforcement – as evidenced by the public statements made by Chief Dompig in October 2005.

4.2 A judge shall ensure that his or her conduct, both in and out of court, maintains and enhances the confidence of the public, the legal profession and litigants in the impartiality of the judge and of the judiciary.

Justice Wit should have disqualified and excused himself from making any rulings in this case, as his actions showed he was clearly unable to decide any matters in this case impartially.

4.5 A judge shall disqualify himself or herself from participating in any proceedings in which the judge is unable to decide the matter impartially or in which a reasonable, fair-minded and informed person might believe that the judge is unable to decide the matter impartially.

Paulus van der Sloot, being an attorney and a substitute Judge, continues to be a member of the same fraternal body as Justice Wit. This fact alone should have caused Justice Wit to disqualify himself from making any decisions in this case. They both served on the Joint Court at the same time.

4.5.1 A judge must be sensitive to the fact that fraternal bodies are shrouded in mystery and clothed with a perception of secrecy and of providing unconditional assistance to members in times of need, trouble and distress. Persons who are not members of such bodies are likely to conclude that a litigant, belonging to the same fraternal body as a judge, enjoys an unfair advantage. In such circumstances, it would be appropriate for a judge to disqualify himself or herself in any proceeding in which the impartiality of the judge might reasonably be questioned.

There has been no transparency regarding Justice Wit’s decision to limit the scope of the search. Quite the contrary. His actions even took the Prosecutor by surprise, as this decision by Wit was only made known to Janssen the day of the search, when she arrived to execute the warrant.

4.5.2 A judge should therefore recognize that transparency assists in combating corruption and suspicions, and he or she should encourage judicial colleagues and the court staff to assist in promoting the intrinsic merits of transparent conduct and infusing public confidence in the role, functions and operations of the court.

4.6 A judge shall disqualify himself or herself in any proceedings in which there might be a reasonable perception of a lack of impartiality of the judge including, but not limited to, instances where:

Did Justice Wit become aware that evidence could very well have been obtained through the forensic search of the van der Sloot home and property? Is that the reason he tied the hands of the Prosecutor?

4.6.1 The judge has actual bias or prejudice concerning a party or personal knowledge of disputed evidentiary facts concerning the proceedings;

Equality

Did Justice Wit have discussions with Paulus van der Sloot, unbeknownst to the Prosecutor and law enforcement officials, that led him to understand the involvement of his friend in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

5.7 Without authority of law and notice to, and consent of, the parties and an opportunity to respond, a judge shall not engage independent, personal investigation of the facts of a case before him or her.

Accountability

7.1 Institutions and procedures for the implementation of this Code shall provide a publicly credible means for considering and determining complaints against judges. This is to be pursued without prejudice or hindrance to the universally recognized and hallowed principle of judicial independence.

7.2 By the very nature of their judicial office, judges are not, except in accordance with the law, accountable for their decisions to any organ or entity within the jurisdiction of the Caribbean Court of Justice or elsewhere, but are accountable for their conduct to institutions that are specifically established to implement and administer this Code.

7.3 The implementation of this Code shall take into account the legitimate needs of a judge, by reason of the nature of the judicial office, to be afforded protection from vexatious or unsubstantiated accusations and due process of law in the resolution of complaints against the judge.

We can’t help but wonder what the Caribbean Court of Justice would have to say about Justice Wit’s actions in the Holloway case.

Has the institution charged with implementing this Code been made aware of Justice Wit’s conduct?
BRON: nataleesfreebirds.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
The Honourable Mr. Justice Wit is married to Sheila Wit-Thodé, a native of Curaçao.
So i think he lives not on Aruba

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit (Netherlands Antilles) was born on 24 December 1952 in Haarlemmermeer, The Netherlands. He graduated from the Pius X Lyceum (Amsterdam) in 1971, entering in that same year the Vrije Universiteit (Free University) of Amsterdam, from which he took the degree of Master of Laws with honours in 1977. After completing his military service (1976-1978) as a Second Lieutenant in the Royal Dutch Navy, Mr. Justice Wit was admitted in March 1978 as a Judicial Trainee at the Studi­ecen­trum Rechtspleging (Training and Study Centre for the Judiciary) in Zutphen, where he remained enrolled until 1984. During this period, he held the posts of Law Clerk in the Rotterdam District Court, Rot­ter­dam, (1978-1980) and Deputy Prosecutor at the Amsterdam District Court (1980-1982) and worked as an attorney-at-law with the Law Firm of Van Doorne & Sjollema in Rotterdam.

Mr. Justice Wit was appointed by Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands as Deputy Judge of the Rotterdam District Court in January 1984, Judge of the Rotterdam District Court in March 1985 and Judge of the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba on 1 October 1988. This Court consists of two Courts of First Instance (Netherlands Antilles, Aruba) and a Court of Appeal. Resident in Curaçao since 1986, from then to the present, Mr. Justice Wit has presided over or sat in the Court of Appeal, but mainly presided in the Courts of First Instan­ce over a wide range of cases, involving: civil law (contract, tort, property, succession), commercial and admiralty law, insurance, bankruptcy and (cross border) insolvency, company law and intellectual property, criminal law (serious crime, government corruption, international fraud, money laundering), military law, administrative law, constitutional law and international human rights law.

Over this period, he has acquired significant expertise in various posts within the Joint Court of Justice system: as Coordinating Judge, Court of First Instance, Curacao (1993-1996); Coordinator Judge of Instruction, Netherlands Antilles (1994-1997); Coordinating Judge for the Dutch Windward Islands of Sint Maarten, Sint Eustatius and Saba (1997-2001) and from 2001 to the present as Senior Justice and Acting Chief Justice. The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit took the Oath of Office as a Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) at The President's House Port of Spain, on Wednesday 1 June 2005. The oath was administered by His Excellency Professor George Maxwell Richards, President of the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago.

Off the Bench, Mr. Justice Wit has served as Chairman of the Committee of Supervision of the Nether­lands Antilles' Prisons and Houses of Detention (1987-1991); Chairman of the Board of Discipline for Medical Doctors (1992-1995); President of the Military Court of the Nether­lands Antilles (1992-present); Chairman of the Judicial Working Groups on (a) Videoconfe­ren­cing in Court and (b) Code of Ethics for the Judiciary (2003-present); and Chairman of the Committee of Supervision of the Securi­ty Servi­ce of Aruba (2004-present). He has also been a member of the National Committee On Revising the Codes of Crimi­nal Procedure of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba (1987-1998); and Vice-President of the National Committee On Revi­sing the Crimi­nal Code of the Netherlands Antilles (2002-present).

The Honourable Judge has earned an international reputation as organiser of or presenter at important international legal conferences in various territories of the Dutch, French and Commonwealth Caribbean, one highlight of these activities being as Judicial panellist (together with the Hon. Burton Lifland, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of New York) in London in 2000 with a contribution on "Cross Border Insol­vencies: A Judicial Perspective of the Cooperation and Coordi­nation Between Civil and Common Law Jurisdictions".

Some of Mr. Justice Wit's assignments in recent times have brought him into close contact with Judiciaries of the English, French and Spanish speaking Caribbean. He has led judicial delegations to Antigua & Barbuda (1997) and Cuba (2002) for the purpo­se of obtaining evidence in high profile criminal cases in those territories. In his role as judicial educator, the Honourable Judge has been involved in conducting training workshops and seminars for judicial trainees and Judges from Surina­me, Haiti, and the Commonwealth Caribbean. He speaks English, French, German, Dutch and Papiamento, with a passive knowledge of Spanish.

The Honourable Mr. Justice Wit is married to Sheila Wit-Thodé, a native of Curaçao. They have 4 children: Demseys, Taciana, Eurydice, and Nausi­caä, all born in Curaçao

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #584 on: July 05, 2008, 11:17:17 AM »

thanks Blonde !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 05, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

Carpe just posted this on the front page of SM 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 05, 2008, 11:35:50 AM »

Hey Hey Everyone!   I know I dont ever post...but I do try to keep up with things...and as always I continue to be amazed with how diligent you all are.  You all do a super job at researching....even tho .. most of it lately leaves me totally confused!!  LOL

Well, if I may...add to that confusion...I came across a youtube video by those 2 "psychics" that previously came to Aruba with their propaganda....but I believe this to be a more recent video....as they discuss Joran's confession with Patrick.

I have not seen this video discussed anywhere...but if it has...please disregard!   What I found interesting in it....is that they are still in an ongoing "battle" with Julia Renfro to get their journals returned to them.   They mention the letter from Hans Mos that JR so "proudly" displayed a while back!  The attention getter for me was that they mention a "relationship" that JR was/is involved in that (to them) obviously holds some meaning.   

Perhaps you guys can make better sense of it than I did...and then maybe it has no meaning at all!!   I just am not up on all the "going ons" lately...but I always have been curious why JR has so consistently been a thorn in this case...her motive just couldnt be because Beth & Jug dissed her 3 years ago!!  IMO, she is involved somehow in the crime itself or the coverup for sure!

Well...sorry for interrupting...and if this is "old news" I again apologize!!   Keep up the good work Monkeys!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toVRdPYyGY

I agree.  She is involved in this crime.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #587 on: July 05, 2008, 12:12:39 PM »

Car talks Dominozaak rejected as evidence

ORANJESTAD - The evidence that the Public Prosecutor (OM) through afgeluisterde talks in a car got to prosecute the suspects of the Dominozaak to come, was dismissed. That is what the court decided this morning during the ruling on the punishment of the suspects. There were the ringleaders, the well-known businessman Mansur and Luis Mercado 'Rafa' Ochoa, respectively jailed for seven and five years.

The exclusion of the 'afgeluisterde' evidence was a setback for the PPS that much work and money has stopped work on the eavesdropping, but according to the court that there was prejudice to new legislation. "The correct sequence of legislation should be: first publication, then apply." The seriousness of the facts, as it would be in the interests of society are not sufficiently weighed build this detection method to be deployed in order to support the truth. "For the Procedure (by the PPS) a substantial standard violated during the preparation of the investigation."

Given the outcome of other cases, the court was therefore reduced penalties in place for the suspects of the Dominozaak, and acquittal on criminal elements that the PPS considered on the basis of evidence that was obtained by to listen in the car of Ochoa.

However, it was legally proven the participation of the six remaining defendants in the Dominozaak in a criminal organisation that between May 2005 and 24 september 2007 involved in money laundering and drug trafficking. The extent they differed, however.

Rosalinda Rasmijn, the wife of Ochoa, got the lowest penalty: a half years in prison instead of the four years that the PPS demanded. The judge found that the afluistergesprekken especially for her had an impact on her relationship and family life. But they would have to have known that the sums of money which they managed the company that she led with her husband, not only could come from legal timber. Melvin Leito also got less punishment: twenty months for the cell act in cocaine and participating in a criminal organization. Bello Ricardo Martinez got four years imprisonment, however, but one year was less of the requirement. This is because his lawyer wanted to exclude all evidence, making no distinction was made between the evidence obtained by eavesdropping, and that through other channels in the possession of the PPS came. However, it would take into consideration the fact that he fully disclose all they had. Although suspicious Jose Cid was not clear if he has the illegal drug trade was begun, the court accusing him his share as supportive factor. He also got four years in prison.

MANSUR

Luis Mansur was reduced penalties and was returned to prison KIA with a prison sentence of seven years, three years less than the Public Prosecutor had demanded on behalf of the PPS. The judge found that Mansur had the impression that he was stepped on in the drug trade as it would go to a bulk sugar was traded instead of drugs. While he would have been the major donor had been funded by the trade. But the remark that he expressed "the greatest cocaïnedealer is that the island has ever known" was the judge exaggerated. But he was not "amateurish gelegenheidsdrugshandelaar" as he himself had described.

That he finally nothing in the trade would have earned, did not lessen his sentence. Not even the reason that he instapte for its trade finance replenish stocks. Mansur was no punishment for the fact that he came to his arrest last year had unloaded a shot with a rifle. He would not have been able to know that it is a arrestatieteam of the police went. Moreover, his wife almost simultaneously in panic twice to the emergency centre have dialed.

The most disappointing punishment for the PPS was that of Ochoa. He was only five years while twelve demanded. When he played the exclusion of the afgeluisterde talks in his car again and again contested by his lawyer Ricardo Yarzagaray-good. "The violation of his privacy was massive and prolonged," said the judge. It was also not proven that he has the whole investigation in 2645 kilos of cocaine had acted in what it had promised for OM, but only a few pounds. "A stark contrast with the legal reality," said the judge who thus asked whether he is a pivotal role in this criminal organization would have had.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 05, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »

Judge Wit's wife:

The Honourable Mr. Justice Wit is married to Sheila Wit-Thodé, a native of Curaçao.

Wonder if she is related to Glenn Thode, the Aruban law professor, that gave the goofy Article 45 explanation in the Dr. Phil case....and....I think was just appointed to some position (maybe in Curacao?).

hmmmm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 05, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »

Judge Wit's wife:

Wonder if she is related to Glenn Thode, the Aruban law professor, that gave the goofy Article 45 explanation in the Dr. Phil case....and....I think was just appointed to some position (maybe in Curacao?).

hmmmm

The last name Thode in Curacao is like the last name Croes in Aruba    (j/k)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 05, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »

Hey Hey Everyone!   I know I dont ever post...but I do try to keep up with things...and as always I continue to be amazed with how diligent you all are.  You all do a super job at researching....even tho .. most of it lately leaves me totally confused!!  LOL

Well, if I may...add to that confusion...I came across a youtube video by those 2 "psychics" that previously came to Aruba with their propaganda....but I believe this to be a more recent video....as they discuss Joran's confession with Patrick.

I have not seen this video discussed anywhere...but if it has...please disregard!   What I found interesting in it....is that they are still in an ongoing "battle" with Julia Renfro to get their journals returned to them.   They mention the letter from Hans Mos that JR so "proudly" displayed a while back!  The attention getter for me was that they mention a "relationship" that JR was/is involved in that (to them) obviously holds some meaning.   

Perhaps you guys can make better sense of it than I did...and then maybe it has no meaning at all!!   I just am not up on all the "going ons" lately...but I always have been curious why JR has so consistently been a thorn in this case...her motive just couldnt be because Beth & Jug dissed her 3 years ago!!  IMO, she is involved somehow in the crime itself or the coverup for sure!

Well...sorry for interrupting...and if this is "old news" I again apologize!!   Keep up the good work Monkeys!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toVRdPYyGY

I agree.  She is involved in this crime.

She sure is!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2008, 12:57:30 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 05, 2008, 01:01:58 PM »

Rob, I was asking cause ******* posted a picture of a pile of shoes on the beach earlier today.

That pile-o-shoes didn't jusr wash up on the beach...nope...they were all dumped there at the same time...most are pairs...one even looks like the stupid high tops Joran was wearing at C&C's on the dance floor....think maybe Anita is spring cleaning?

Destiny

Maybe the shoe pile was part of the regular clean-up of the beaches and other public areas of Aruba?  Perhaps it shows how many shoes are lost and abandoned?

IIRC, the ISA was involved in many ecology projects (landfill, recycling, etc.) and perhaps someone knew that there would be a whole lot of shoes found if ALE went looking?  There were also the shoes shown in the Arubay video.

If someone knew that the beaches contained lost and abandoned shoes in quantity, perhaps it was an attempted diversion?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 05, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

Judge Wit's wife:

hmmmm

Wasn't PVDS also a professor of law?  IIRC at a university in Aruba?  Does he still teach?

Maybe there are some textbooks for sale on Ebay?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #594 on: July 05, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »

For Johan555
(I don't know Wit translates to White sometimes... )

google translation of:

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

10 september 2005

WILLEMSTAD - If local judges quality equal to their European counterparts, they are 'better' because they 'us'. It said Judge Bob Wit, since several months associated with the Caribbean Court of Justice in Trinidad, in the Dies of the University of the Dutch Antilles (UNA). In a nomination of over an hour he was taken aback by the law in small communities and the Caribisering 'of the law.

For the gap between law and society gap and the fundamental values of society to protect the court must know inside that society and part of it. "The court must be" one of us "with authority to sometimes against the delusion of the day and the flow in decisions to be taken, which, albeit mokkend, acceptance." In the West is that, however, to a large extent Not the case. The judges are in majority immigrant and, worse still, coming from the motherland, the former (and according to a number of people also present) colonial power.

Between these judges and the society are undeniable cultural and linguistic differences that sometimes large and may be nigh insurmountable. Nevertheless, it is generally still pretty good with the law and it never really wrong.

The judges are almost always from the good stuff: they have more than average legal and judicial qualities, adapt, not nag (aloud) and have a warm interest in land and people. Furthermore, European judges in jurisdictions where the law little guidance (more) and offers the high emotions can flare up, often reluctant, because they - unlike often assumed - like watch their European ideas in society to impose . And the population has, despite the sometimes bubbling feelings of resentment and discontent about 'makamba's', with a few moments in history after, never hostile approach to the European courts.

His local judges better than European judges? Will societies by Caribisering of the judiciary is noticeably improved, White asks itself. Local judges are generally no better than European judges or vice versa. The judge must rely on or at least rooted in the society in which he judgement. A judge who can not be said, has a significant disability.

But the local judge has a handicap: the fact that he sometimes too much is involved in certain areas and too close to certain persons sitting. Those with a disability is however not too small-scale societies significantly less than that of the society coming from outside the court. If local judges quality equal to their European counterparts, they are 'better' because they 'us'. Whether this substance to improve law will lead, according to White harder to answer.

The Caribisering of the judiciary in the West is a topic that recurs with some regularity, mostly as a result of an accidental event. It is a favorite topic of politicians, especially if there is once again an indigenous politician with his own, but manned largely immigrant, justice been in contact. In the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba are an administrative problem that must be resolved.

We are, in Hague jargon, a 'report'. Caribisering of the judiciary will Hague eyes an absurd idea, a feasibility map, and it is the end. The question is whether we in our slachtofferrol of a brutal past that we have saddled with large complexes like to remain seated, or that we have the courage to grasp us from the shackles of inferiority, prejudices and zelfonderschatting to liberate and social maturity to climb, White suggests.

AFSCHUDDEN

"Caribisering of the judiciary in the West will never be out of the impotent gebabbel of opportunistic politicians, but it will flourish when we the old society of cynicism, unimportant, fatigue and prejudices of us off, when 'eminence' the place that rightful, if not more talent will be belittled and when human dignity is the source from which we will be in shaping our societies wells.

Whether that will ever take place depends on our social and political will to be reborn. Do we or can not, then we must accept that we are eternal day as daydream, toothless mummelaars verdwaasd in the margins of the pragmatic labyrinth of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will ronddolen, and taken seriously by anyone still in the least by ourselves. "

IDEAL

For the Caribisering to bring politicians must rise above itself. Then there are the courage to the Common Court as an organic whole subsist and not be divided in various courts, the judiciary only weaken. It would also achieve the courage and wisdom to the Court financially and organizationally to further strengthen and verzelfstandiging and to the legal status of the judges finally at the appropriate manner.

Because there will be an understanding that only a strong, truly independent judiciary to further the democratic rule of law can prosper. And that this will bring the politicians that their power with the judges will have to share. Politicians will then are ready to buy because the judges then, just like itself, 'our'. "Is all this too idealistic? Maybe. But it is sometimes too idealistic to be realistic. "

The Dies' Oordelen and prejudices, rechtspreken in small-scale societies "of White at the opening of the academic year of the UNA is from mid november integral available at the university.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 05, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »

Judge Wit's wife:

hmmmm

Wasn't PVDS also a professor of law?  IIRC at a university in Aruba?  Does he still teach?

Maybe there are some textbooks for sale on Ebay?

he has written a book:

Bescherming jegens de overheid de : de Landsverordening administratieve rechtspraak Aruba nader bekeken / I.A.M. Gulyás en P.A.P.J. van der Sloot

Protection against the state : the country regulation administrative jurisdiction Aruba, further reviewed / I.A.M. Gulyás and P.A.P.J. van der Sloot

http://tinyurl.com/69f64q

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 05, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 05, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »

Did everyone see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlXeIARzyQ

Thanks for the laffs Carpe!!! lmao!!!

Hahahaha Carp was that you talking?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #598 on: July 05, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

Johann,
Also at this link, story about the installation of the seven new judges from the Netherlands....September 25, 2005
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2005/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2005-09-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm
Story is right under this picture:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: July 05, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »

Johann,
Also at this link, story about the installation of the seven new judges from the Netherlands....September 25, 2005
Story is right under this picture:

Pants of gold... ...Oh, nevermind...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.