May 20, 2024, 05:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #11 4/04/09 - 4/13/09  (Read 355293 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: April 11, 2009, 01:16:30 PM »

Amen HH 
I also have to agree...Someone always wants to make trouble..they are just jealous of all the talented monkeys over here..Keep up the good work monkeys
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: April 11, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

sorry that other one didn't work i just think this is so sad and it really got me bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJGkq7MwizU

Ok, got it.  Sorry.  Didn't read all the way thru before I answered.  And now I'm crying. And have only slept 4 1/2 hours and on my way back to work.

God I hope they find this little girl soon. Sad..

You are a saint, I looked at the photos, and I also looked at Haleigh's little face, she is at least a year or two younger when her hands were bandaged....... 

Prior, Misty.. So, that would mean, that their were two different periods of time.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1622 on: April 11, 2009, 01:39:14 PM »

No,   I ll tell you what is wrong......................Its wrong to try to make someone look good by giving out faux information, that is whats wrong with this case now!  This guy cant possibly see that bus stop from where he is, if he wants to give information about Ronald thats fine, but he needs to be truthful with what he says and what he knows and WHERE  he is at..He made the choice to get on there and talk and tell things so he should have made the decision to tell the truth when he started........
  Grama,     My hat is off to you, we dont care who you are or if you are a member over there, thats your business and no one else's,   why?   because you havent tried to make yourtself into something your not...................The only way to find out the truth is to tell the truth..............rumors   are not gonna help us find out what Happened to Haleigh....................Good Job
[/quote]

HH

IIRC, Player did not say he could "see" the bus stop from where he lived, he said when he drove by the bus stop he would see Haleigh.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1623 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »

O my what is the big deal so be it if player is who he says the why they worry about what we think come on they need to grow up and act like adults (Moo) I had a bad feeling about him too
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: April 11, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

O my what is the big deal so be it if player is who he says the why they worry about what we think come on they need to grow up and act like adults (Moo) I had a bad feeling about him too
Yea, my point exactly, what do there care, if he is on the up and up, then so what............I so am looking forward to the Geraldo show tonight but guess what........I have to work.........yuk........guess I will catch it on YouTube.........everyone here please make sure to post anything of importance that is said for me please........I will be home by 11pm  and will read here for any news.......Thank You,      I hope something will break loose with this case like NOW!!!!!!!   Where is Haleigh??

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1625 on: April 11, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »

I hope and pray that we hear some good news tomorrow when Art is on Geraldo........Maybe he will give us something to see and some new hope.    Where is Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am hoping for something tonight too HH, but it won't be a break in the case or else I think it would be breaking news and we wouldn't have to wait for Geraldo to air, let's hope for some bone fide facts!! and don't worry about the orb thing of course we had a run with it, it's like I said, you went looking for answers that your head knows but are too hard for your heart to accept! all of us knew right from the start we were not looking at the supernatural it just allowed us to start to realize it is almost impossible for this beautiful child to be holed up somewhere safe and happy for nine weeks!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:46 PM »

Oh sorry.  i'm so tired and an idiot to boot.  wanted to tell you I'm going to post over at topix Starcat.

I'm so sorry your exhausted...  I haven't posted over there yet, don't belong to ws, but I have posted on Art's site.
I agree with Grama and HH sometimes shared infomation gets to the bottom of things, and it would seem like that's what all of us are trying to do is find the path that leads to Little Haleigh... Please get some rest..

no rest, on way back to work....but get tonight off and won't have to work until  2 or 3 in the morning.  I can't belong to ws because my email is yahoo.  <snort>  see you guys later today.  Are you reading Topix? 

I guess this will catch up with you later..  I have been to Topix, don't remember if I posted or not.. I too have a yahoo, and  live and aol but since I live with my daughter and the IP is in her name, the only email address for the IP is in her name. Therefore, WS wouldn't talk to me.. So, that's okay.. I had found the SM first, and happy as a lark where I'm at.. We do well.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

Yea, my point exactly, what do there care, if he is on the up and up, then so what............I so am looking forward to the Geraldo show tonight but guess what........I have to work.........yuk........guess I will catch it on YouTube.........everyone here please make sure to post anything of importance that is said for me please........I will be home by 11pm  and will read here for any news.......Thank You,      I hope something will break loose with this case like NOW!!!!!!!   Where is Haleigh??

I promise to find you a transcript.. so its as close to word for word as I can find.. Don't work hard.. see ya later..

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: April 11, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »

I woke up this morning to the arrest of Melissa Huckabee for Sandra's murder, after reading in her forum for an hour, I came here for updates on Haleigh. Thanks for the posts from over yonder  it made me laugh, and I needed a good laugh. They cannot be serious, and if they are, well   

Next, they will want to dress like us as well.

you had to go and post my picture didn't ya?? you know I hate the pink bikini I look much better in the green one...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »

I guess its National Secrets.. Actually, I thought the Monkey's were doing a very good job of digging up who this person was and his relationship to ron..  I actually, thought this is what we've been doing for a long now, on many different people..  But, apparently someone didn't like it....... I don't know.. Go Figure.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: April 11, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

sorry that other one didn't work i just think this is so sad and it really got me bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJGkq7MwizU
ah I can't watch that too sad.....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: April 11, 2009, 02:25:25 PM »

HH

Geraldo will air again on Fox at 1am so maybe you can catch it then   Have a good day at work and thanks for all you do, may the  Easter Bunny leave you a nice big chocolate egg.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 11, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »

We all just want Haleigh home!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:26 PM »

mlee............Thank You, and I will look for the transcript, I need all the help I can get...........and yes,  we Monkeys are the greatest......

mymonkey.................Your Welcome and Thank YOu for telling me about the later airing,    Maybe I can catch it after all.................................carry on Monkey's.................there's still a little girl out there and she needs finding...............Where is Haleigh?????????????????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: April 11, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I just went and watched the Greg interview and read Art's interview. I thought he seemed quite honest. I did however find it a bit strange that at the end he said he hoped everyone would forgive him for his involvement, and then says even tho he didn't have anything to do with it, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wonder what he meant by that? Why is he asking forgiveness? My hubby says his involvement is probably just that he was with Misty the weekend before. I just found it an odd thing to say.

Thanks Brandi for another great picture!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: April 11, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I just went and watched the Greg interview and read Art's interview. I thought he seemed quite honest. I did however find it a bit strange that at the end he said he hoped everyone would forgive him for his involvement, and then says even tho he didn't have anything to do with it, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wonder what he meant by that? Why is he asking forgiveness? My hubby says his involvement is probably just that he was with Misty the weekend before. I just found it an odd thing to say.

Hi maven Wink

I think he just meant that his involvement was just having been with Misty that weekend. And that he was not involved with Haleigh's disappearance.

JMO.

You're welcome for the pictures. Wish we had some pictures of her home safe!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1636 on: April 11, 2009, 03:56:51 PM »

Could someone please explain to me what this is all about, why people at WS are upset and talking about personal info?  Also, please email me where ALL this is posted in the SM forum.  TIA

smklaas@hotmail.com

I have been busy with the Sandra Cantu case and don't have time to read all the way back.  I've seen some of the WS posts and that's about it.

By the way, why is it a problem to copy and paste posts from one site to another.  I have never had a problem with that as long as it's clear where the posts are from.  I also like seeing a link back to the posts even if some can't read the link because they aren't members.  Why is it an issue?  Sharing of information in the MP cases should be a good thing.

I agree, and have never understood why the need to keep everything hidden, FTLOG this IS about the missing out there and knowledge IS power, too bad they feel the way they do as it only takes one lead sometimes to break a case and why not share information Also, finding the missing always involve digging into the past of those involved, and the last person to have seen the person is the first thing LE does and that is common knowledge

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: April 11, 2009, 03:58:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi maven Wink

I think he just meant that his involvement was just having been with Misty that weekend. And that he was not involved with Haleigh's disappearance.

JMO.

You're welcome for the pictures. Wish we had some pictures of her home safe!

I think you are right, I agree with you and my husband, I just wish he would have worded it a bit differently. LOL

It would be awesome if you could make a found safe pic for Haleigh, after all the missing ones you have done.  I know statistics don't say that will happen but I'm holding out hope that you get to make that pic real soon.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: April 11, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »

snip Heart:I would think that Crystal or some of her family members would have noticed that Haleigh's hands or fingers had been damaged during her visits with her/them.

I recall IM posting that Crystal had said that she had seen the pictures of Haleigh with the hands bandaged or whatever it is on her hands.

Personally I do not give much credence to that rumor.  IIRC it was not even on the CVZ site.

morning Heart...I don't believe that rumor either...and Crystal herself cleared that one up from the sounds of things...which is to her credit imo....she could have left that rumor out there .....but she didn't
Yes Cookie, I asked Kim about that right off and she said she even contacted the Doctor that took care of Haleigh that day at the hospital to make sure that it was the Turner  and could not be anything else and she is satisfied with the doctors examination of Haleighs hands, it was the turners  that she was wearing those bandages for.....

Yep. Crystal could have exploited the fact that Haleigh DID have bandages on her hands, and there were rumors about Misty scalding her hands, but she set the record straight. Those ARE bandages, but they aren't for abuse or burns. Sometimes the hands and feet swell really badly on kids with Turner's syndrome, and the doctor has to drain fluid out of them.

I finally found the photo of the bandages..  Once you see Haleigh in the photos, you realize, that she was much younger when the bandages were on her hand, very much pre Misty.. So we still have the commentary about the fingers in boiling water, which may be a reputable person, and very honest.. Look at her..  It is two separate incidences.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1639 on: April 11, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

Just watched Greg's interview~he has always seemed honest about his past IMO, and just stated that Misty didn't want to go back because Ron beat on her am I surprised, NO............same on Ron we've heard about all along and his decision to leave his kids in the care of someone just off a 3 day bender, coming down from her little 3 day drug/sex/partying weekend is negligence pure and simple Get butterbean out of there ASAP before he completely comes unglued.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.