May 14, 2024, 03:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 301358 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: April 24, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

Sorry, meant backfire on Jose.  You are right.  I have never seen a photo of Caylee with a play friend. 

One of the friends (Amy or Anne) mentioned to police that Caylee would freak out and get very upset when Casey left her.  Could this be because she was scared to be locked in a dark place everytime Mommy dearest left?   At the age of two children usually feel secure and confident in their environment if they have been nurtured and loved. Caylee was also at an age where her vocabulary was growing exponentionally.  She was gonna out Mommy and soon.  She was becoming a liability to Casey's lifestyle and secrets.  Can not describe how angry this makes me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: April 24, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

I just realized we all need help      I thought we were going to get some docs today 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1102 on: April 24, 2009, 02:04:29 PM »

#  Your refrigerator has not been cleaned out in months. There are strange green things growing in there.

#  Your cats have been under the bed more than they have been out. They sneek out for food and run straight back under the bed.

#  You have worn the buttons out on your keyboard. Some do not work anymore without the assistance of a hammer. Especially the S..L...O..R...E...buttons.

#  You watch the reruns of Nancy Grace late at night to be sure what Lenny said.

#  You have nothing to talk about with your friends because they don't keep up with the Caylee case. You avoid them anyhow, because it takes you away from your computer.

#  You know more about the personalities in Orlando than you do about your own hometown.

#  You refer to Yuri Melich as Yuri and you refer to Baez as Bozo or Bobo or Mr. Butfuz or dumber than a petrified turd.

#  You actually miss the scam cam.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: April 24, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »

25.  You sit in the dark with your computer in the middle of the night and hope you familly doesn't catch you and tell you that you are obsessed.

26.  Your fingers are orange from eating Cheeto's.

27.  You tend to drink before noon. Aye yi yi!!

28.  You haven't gone shopping since July. If you have, it is a hurried trip to get back home to computer.

29.  You are reading documents that have the words, "dueces tecum" and you now understand what that means.

30.  You still have decorations out from Thanksgiving and Christmas.
28a.  All shopping is done online with delivery between pages of scared monkeys updates.

I certainly agree with you guys about the hairs in the trunk.  I hope that will befire on Jose.  Trimm, how is that devil dog doing.  Always makes me laugh.

Hey DoseLady.    DD is napping.
I've been expecting documents all day.Nothing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: April 24, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »

31. While writing work e-mails, you try to insert monkey smileys and then realize you can't. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: April 24, 2009, 02:09:59 PM »

32. You turn the channel to Oprah to see if she gives the true side of why the Ants where cancelled to the Nation.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1106 on: April 24, 2009, 02:10:34 PM »

Sorry, meant backfire on Jose.  You are right.  I have never seen a photo of Caylee with a play friend. 

Sad but so true, but here's one of her friend now...

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: April 24, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

#  You really, really, really hate the color green.

#  You have flashbacks of caution tape and no tresspassing signs.

#  You'll never wear a pair of huge white sunglasses.

#  You never go throught the check out line at Target without thinking of a blue hoodie.

#  The sight of hearts makes you get a catch in your throat.

#  Photobucket takes on a whole new meaning.

#  You now know what beer pong is.

#  You are obsessed with Pop Tarts.

# You should have a degree in The Study of Hammers.
# You've bought stock in Wrigley's and Bazooka.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »

Dolce -- leavin' us hangin'? 

Have you posted the names in musings? 

Not yet due to the negative action in that area from a certain evil website.  LOL

Hi Sweet Dolce + two,

Is it Noah and Sophie (Sophia)???  Am I close?
Back to lurk-mode!
Bless all of your Hearts!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »

So true.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1110 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »

#  You really, really, really hate the color green.

#  You have flashbacks of caution tape and no tresspassing signs.

#  You'll never wear a pair of huge white sunglasses.

#  You never go throught the check out line at Target without thinking of a blue hoodie.

#  The sight of hearts makes you get a catch in your throat.

#  Photobucket takes on a whole new meaning.

#  You now know what beer pong is.

#  You are obsessed with Pop Tarts.

# You should have a degree in The Study of Hammers.
# You've bought stock in Wrigley's and Bazooka.
I'm pretty sure the Evil Mistress of Doom chews HubbaBubba! Big ol' wads of it, probably 4 pieces at a time! Big ol' cow mouth!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Aww CC. Thanks. That is a comfort.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 24, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkey!  Just popping in a minute to share something.  I was up late last night into early this a.m. with our child.  I woke late to a perfectly quiet house.  Thinking our child was playing in her room, I headed that way, not.  No child there!  I headed through the house, yelling progressively louder as I started to get angry (thinking someone was playing hide 'n seek and being funny not answering me).  Anger quickly became mounting panic, as I searched, screaming by now.  I paused in the kitchen, trying to decide whether to run around the outside of the house screaming and searching first (in case our child had decided to "help" our next door neighbor in her flower bed) or just call 911.  All I knew was my child was there at 6:00 a.m. and totally gone without a trace at 8:30!  Then, the still small voice of God told me to look for a note.  Minus my contacts and glasses, I fumbled around a few seconds until I found it!  My dear spouse (knowing I was up late/early) took our child to work, so I could get some rest. 

There is ABSOLUTELY no way, Casey Anthony would not have called Cindy & George and 911!  There's no way she wouldn't have called her boyfriend and best friends and oprganized a search party...ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!  I felt sick for quite a while afterwards and I knew where she was and who she was with.  Definitely one of the worst experiences of my life!

My spouse was completely apologetic, brought our child home, and stayed for about an hour (I think to make sure I was alright).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1113 on: April 24, 2009, 02:17:15 PM »

Hi PJ!  smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: April 24, 2009, 02:18:06 PM »

Hey Now...   

Motion Filed To Force Cindy To Answer Questions

Posted: 1:58 pm EDT April 24, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy to answer questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission.

Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition. Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will take hear the issue on May 21.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19272863/detail.html#-

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: April 24, 2009, 02:18:25 PM »

#  You know what a doc dance is and you know what OCSO means.

#  You never schedule appointments for Casey's court dates.

#  You know what AmScot is.

#  You know who Henwy Wee is.

#  You have had to replace your worn computer chair that you bought last year. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: April 24, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »

One of the friends (Amy or Anne) mentioned to police that Caylee would freak out and get very upset when Casey left her.  Could this be because she was scared to be locked in a dark place everytime Mommy dearest left?   At the age of two children usually feel secure and confident in their environment if they have been nurtured and loved. Caylee was also at an age where her vocabulary was growing exponentionally.  She was gonna out Mommy and soon.  She was becoming a liability to Casey's lifestyle and secrets.  Can not describe how angry this makes me.

Me too, Northern Rose.    No telling how many times that poor little girl was left in that dark, hot trunk.       I'm sure that CA was starting to try to get info out of Caylee.  CA is such a control freak.

I also wonder about the credit card bills.   Did CA ask KC where all the money was going or did she just ignore the growing debt?  You know she had to be all over KC about the money situation.   You know she was asking questions of Caylee like "did you and mommy go to the store today?"   "What did you and mommy have for lunch today?"     "Who did you go visit today?".

When my girls were 2, almost 3 - they could tell you quite a bit.   I'm sure Caylee was pretty smart and could give more answers than KC wanted her to give.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: April 24, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »

Hey Now...   

Motion Filed To Force Cindy To Answer Questions

Posted: 1:58 pm EDT April 24, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy to answer questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission.

Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition. Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will take hear the issue on May 21.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19272863/detail.html#-

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: April 24, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkey!  Just popping in a minute to share something.  I was up late last night into early this a.m. with our child.  I woke late to a perfectly quiet house.  Thinking our child was playing in her room, I headed that way, not.  No child there!  I headed through the house, yelling progressively louder as I started to get angry (thinking someone was playing hide 'n seek and being funny not answering me).  Anger quickly became mounting panic, as I searched, screaming by now.  I paused in the kitchen, trying to decide whether to run around the outside of the house screaming and searching first (in case our child had decided to "help" our next door neighbor in her flower bed) or just call 911.  All I knew was my child was there at 6:00 a.m. and totally gone without a trace at 8:30!  Then, the still small voice of God told me to look for a note.  Minus my contacts and glasses, I fumbled around a few seconds until I found it!  My dear spouse (knowing I was up late/early) took our child to work, so I could get some rest. 

There is ABSOLUTELY no way, Casey Anthony would not have called Cindy & George and 911!  There's no way she wouldn't have called her boyfriend and best friends and oprganized a search party...ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!  I felt sick for quite a while afterwards and I knew where she was and who she was with.  Definitely one of the worst experiences of my life!

My spouse was completely apologetic, brought our child home, and stayed for about an hour (I think to make sure I was alright).

That is very scary, so happy it turned out like it did. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: April 24, 2009, 02:21:29 PM »

Bless your heart.I knowed you must have been scared to death.
I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.